If you are willing to kickstart your night skincare routine, it is advised to go for the best Ayurvedic night creams from top brands. These creams contain natural ingredients that have a soothing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. These beauty products are completely natural and organic, ensuring safety for your skin with long-lasting effects.
Many reputed skincare brands offer Ayurvedic night creams. As more and more buyers are attracted to these products, you must ensure that you’re choosing the correct one that suits your skin. The list given below mentions some of the best Ayurvedic night creams in India. Set your budget and get hold of a good night cream for effective results.
Our Top Picks :
How Do We Choose the Best Ayurvedic Night Creams for You?
The best time for your body and skin to unwind and regenerate is at night. Your skin cells can renew far more effectively when you sleep if you get the right nutrition possible. In India, good quality Ayurvedic night cream costs anywhere between Rs 450 and Rs 3,000. Before you go through our suggestions of the best Ayurvedic night creams that are available in India, we would love it if you first go through the factors that we took into consideration while deciding on the best products for you.
We recommend that you understand your skin type first before choosing a night cream for yourself. Also, check if there are any concerns you want to address. Then check if the cream suits you by applying a tiny amount of cream to the back of your hand. If the cream penetrates in and you don’t see any side effects, your skin will benefit from it just fine. Then buy yourself a night cream accordingly.
Next, you should look into the ingredient list of the night creams. Choose a cream for yourself that has active ingredients like coffee bean extract, oils, vitamins E and C, liquorice, and a few other things. To effectively treat the issues, these active substances must be substantially concentrated.
When using creams at night, stay away from those that include alcohol. This is particularly if you have extremely sensitive skin. A decent night cream often does not include parabens. Additionally, stay away from creams with overpowering scents and any other components that can irritate your skin.
Pick a night cream that absorbs quickly and deeply into your skin. Avoid choosing a cream that simply covers the top layer of your skin since that will feel greasy, and you won’t feel good in the morning. Therefore, it is preferable that you choose a cream that absorbs quickly into your skin.
List of Top 12 Ayurvedic Night Creams in India
VLCC Pro Radiance Brightening Night Cream
This night cream is a blend of moisturising and healing ingredients that treat inflammation and boost skin cell growth. It is perfect for people who have dry or normal skin. The cream aids in reducing dark spots and dull skin. Apart from this, it also lightens skin tone and helps repair the skin.
Prominent Features of the VLCC Pro-Radiance Brightening Night Cream:
- The exclusive D-White Complex used in the formulation of the night cream profoundly hydrates and repairs skin cells overnight
- Contains natural fruit extract from acai berries and nutmeg oil, which lightens dark spots and lowers melanin production
- Helps ease dark, stressed-out, and exhausted skin to give way to glowing skin
- Brightens skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Free from parabens
Why We Picked the VLCC Pro Radiance Brightening Night Cream?
The VLCC night cream helps restore the skin at night after a day of sun damage. The cream helps in reducing dark spots and moisturises the skin, making it glow.
Visit :- VLCC Store
Blue Nectar Day and Night Face Cream
This cream can be used during the night and day. It contains pure saffron and sandalwood extracts that brighten the skin, along with 14 other vital herbs and ayurvedic ingredients like mulethi and manjistha. This anti-ageing skin cream by Blue Nectar is best for sensitive skin, as it contains no parabens, minerals, or other harmful chemicals.
Prominent Features of the Blue Nectar Day and Night Face Cream:
- Saffron and natural vitamin C work together to naturally increase collagen levels while plumping and moisturising the skin
- This cream provides a mix of skin-rejuvenating herbs that aid in reducing the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- By smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, this wrinkle lift anti-ageing night cream aids in maintaining the firmness of your skin
- Skin-friendly ingredients
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Absorbs easily
- Lightweight formula
Why We Picked the Blue Nectar Day and Night Face Cream?
The Blue Nectar night cream helps you combat wrinkles and lessen the effects of ageing. Every night, let the opulent scent of saffron and sandalwood do its magic on your skin. The night cream helps in reducing dark spots and restores the skin’s radiance.
Forest Essentials Sandalwood and Saffron Night Cream
This is one of the best ayurvedic night creams that contain skin-lightening and brightening ingredients. The cream comes in bottled packaging that can be scooped up using fingers. It includes extracts from sandalwood, saffron, apple fruit, nagkesar seeds, vetiver and anantamool root, and various other skin-repairing and replenishing ingredients. This cream is suitable for normal to dry skin.
Prominent Features of the Forest Essentials Sandalwood and Saffron Night Cream:
- The special night cream nourishes normal to dry skin types by combining the pure oils of sandalwood and saffron
- This night cream from Forest Essentials keeps skin hydrated and evens out skin tone
- The cream fights the early indications of ageing since it is high in antioxidants
- This ayurvedic night cream nourishes dry skin.
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Fights ageing signs
Why We Picked the Forest Essentials Sandalwood and Saffron Night Cream?
The Forest Essentials night cream revitalises and nourishes dry skin. It is free of petrochemicals, chemicals, and parabens, making it good for your skin. Additionally, it comes in sustainable packaging, which makes it an ideal choice.
Oshea Phytonight Night Cream
The Oshea Herbals Phytonight Night Cream is a pure ayurvedic preparation. It is a 9-in-1 multipurpose night cream enriched with almond oil, shea butter, and other such natural ingredients. Regular use of this cream can reduce stress marks, hydrate the skin, and boost skin melanin. Moreover, its active botanical agents work towards brightening and lightening the skin tone.
Prominent Features of the Oshea Phytonight Night Cream:
- This night cream lightens your skin, minimises small wrinkles, and eliminates dark circles
- Keeps the skin hydrated and helps balance out the skin tone
- Restores pigmentation and aids in skin renewal while slowing down the ageing process
- Makes skin brighter
- Improves the texture of the skin
- Removes acne scars
- Helps in skin conditioning
Why We Picked the Oshea Phytonight Night Cream?
The Oshea Phytonight Night Cream nourishes your skin, making it smooth and radiant. It keeps the skin hydrated and helps to balance out the skin tone. Therefore, use this cream before you go to bed every night.
Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Night Cream
This night cream by Khadi Rishikesh is a pure herbal product that fights up to six signs of ageing. Enriched with avocado oil, almond oil, glycerin, cucumber extracts, tea tree oil, aloe vera and tamarind, this night cream can effectively moisturise and hydrate the skin. Use it regularly to get glowing and supple skin.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Night Cream:
- Assists in naturally exfoliating the face and decreasing dark spots brought on by regular environmental exposure
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and small skin imperfections to lighten skin
- Regular usage of the night cream from Khadi Rishikesh naturally aids in preserving the skin’s moisture balance
- Evens up skin tone
- Lessens skin discolouration
- Non-greasy formula
- Increases the suppleness of the skin around the eyes
Why We Picked the Khadi Rishikesh Herbal Night Cream?
Ayurvedic, natural, and herbal elements are used in the night cream by Khadi Rishikesh. The cream offers anti-ageing properties that provide deep hydration. It has the ability to combat puffiness, wrinkles, and pigmentation.
Just Herbs Night Repair Cream
Just Herbs brings you the best ayurvedic night cream that works on reducing wrinkles and fine lines with regular use. It is free of parabens and other harmful chemicals that dull the skin. The cream has plant extracts, beauty oils, ashwagandha, and fennel that clear the skin and protect it against infections and bacteria.
Prominent Features of the Just Herbs Night Repair Cream:
- While you sleep, it dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles and leaves your skin feeling firmer
- This anti-wrinkle night cream is natural and effective because of the potent combination of Ayurvedic herbs
- The presence of strong Ayurvedic herbs tightens the skin and stops it from drooping
- Made from natural ingredients
- Helps fight against early indications of skin ageing
- Provides skin elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
Lotus Herbals White Glow Nourishing Night Crème
One of India’s most popular natural cosmetics companies, Lotus Herbals was started in 1993. This brand takes pride in offering a blend of ancient wisdom from the Vedas and modern technology. Those who prefer to stick to natural-based night cream will surely dig the Lotus Herbals White Glow Nourishing Night Crème.
Prominent Features of the Lotus Herbals White Glow Nourishing Night Crème:
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and small skin imperfections to lighten skin
- Features a thin, non-greasy composition that absorbs quickly into your skin
- Provides your skin with soothing nourishment to keep it smooth and supple
- Lightweight and non-sticky texture
- Provides intensive nourishment
- Makes skin tone even
- Pleasant fragrance
Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream
Himalaya was founded by M Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to everyone in a contemporary form. Founded in 1930, this company offers a wide array of personal care products that are gentle, effective, and safe for long-term use. If you are looking for night creams from this brand, pick Himalaya Herbals Revitalising Night Cream.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream:
- This night cream from Himalaya restores your skin’s lost lustre
- The presence of lemon provides antibacterial qualities and acts as a natural bleaching agent that makes skin fairer
- The skin feels smooth and radiant because of its smooth texture, which swiftly absorbs into the skin
- Makes skin lighter and brighter
- Free from alcohol and parabens
- Improves the texture of the skin
In addition to this, we have also created a blog where we have mentioned some of the most effective ayurvedic night creams for oily skin in India. Do give it a read.
WOW Skin Science Anti-Ageing Night Cream
Based in Bangalore, WOW is known for its premium quality health, grooming, and beauty products. The WOW Skin Science Anti-Ageing Night Cream is rich in natural bioactive ingredients and free of artificial additives and harmful synthetic chemicals. It minimises fine lines, fades age spots, and brings a natural glow to your skin.
Prominent Features of the WOW Skin Science Anti-Ageing Night Cream:
- Increases skin volume and elasticity, reduce fine wrinkles and lightens age spots
- The formulation is very nourishing for all skin types, especially acne-prone skin
- Contains pure aloe juice, shea butter, olive oil, hyaluronic acid, and Vitamin C & E to offer the skin the nutrition it needs
- Reduces dark spots
- Free from parabens, minerals, and other harmful chemicals
- Makes skin glow
Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Night Cream
This brand offers fairness creams that promise a blend of various skin-reviving fruit extracts. Established in 1904, it was acquired by L’Oreal in the 1970s. Garnier has the best collection of skincare products and markets them in Asia, China, Japan and India. You can pick Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Night Cream, as it has an intensive exfoliating action that peels off dullness overnight.
Prominent Features of the Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Night Cream:
- While you sleep, the Garnier night cream nourishes your skin and brightens it
- The night cream removes dead skin cells and lightens blemishes
- Brightens the skin as it is enhanced with vitamin C, lemon essence, and yoghurt
- Helps remove dark cells overnight
- Aids in lightening dark spots
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin
Forest Essentials Kumkumadi Keram Night Cream
Infused with the stimulating scent of saffron, olives, and sweet almonds, this cream by Forest Essentials is the best Ayurvedic night cream for nourishing the skin. It has a perfect blend of kumkumadi and manikya bhasma that lighten the skin tone and enhance its glow. It is suitable for acne-prone skin.
Prominent Features of the Forest Essentials Kumkumadi Keram Night Cream:
- Contains ingredients like desi ghee and shea butter that penetrate deep into the skin layers and moisturise it
- The presence of anantamool, narangi peel, and kasturi manjal improve the skin complexion
- This excellent night cream helps to reduce pigmentation, clear up the face, and treat acne scars
- Brightens the skin tone
- Reduces acne scars
- Makes skin clear
Oshea Marinight Night Cream
This night cream by Oshea is suitable for all skin types. It has almond oil, wheat germ oil, marigold extracts, shea butter and chamomile extracts that restore the skin’s youthfulness and improves its texture. The cream feels light when applied and penetrates deep into the skin’s layers to moisturise it.
Prominent Features of the Oshea Marinight Night Cream:
- Restores the suppleness of the skin and gives moisture without blocking pores
- This lightweight but rich night cream is enriched with vitamins and essential oils
- The cream is easily absorbed to give off a glowing skin
- Lightweight texture
- Moisturises skin
- Provides glow
Based on our research, the VLCC Pro-Radiance Brightening Night Cream, Blue Nectar Day and Night Face Cream, and Forest Essentials Sandalwood and Saffron Night Cream are our top picks for the best Ayurvedic night creams in India. We also considered factors like skin type, ingredients, and benefits of the cream while making our recommendations for the best Ayurvedic night creams in India. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
Which is the best ayurvedic face cream?
Kama Ayurveda offers you the best ayurvedic face cream. Its Rejuvenating and Brightening Night Cream is enriched with ingredients like saffron, manjistha, aloe vera, vetiver and lotus that work together to brighten, lighten, and soothe the facial skin.
What is the best organic night cream?
Forest Essentials Night Creams and Kama Ayurveda’s Rejuvenating and Brightening Cream are the best organic night creams available in India. These two brands are trusted for offering natural products free of parabens, sulphates and other harmful chemicals.
How do I choose a night cream?
While choosing a night cream, you must always look for a natural variant free of toxins. These creams are often light when applied and make skin supple and soft. Made with naturally derived ingredients, these creams also moisturise the skin, keeping it non-greasy.
Do night creams actually work?
Yes, night creams do work, but only for people who actually follow a proper night skincare routine. You must wait for at least 3 – 4 months to see visible results while regularly following the routine. These creams are great at replenishing the skin with lost water content.
Which anti-ageing night cream is best?
WOW’s anti-ageing night cream is the best one that you can ever have. This cream is made with 100% natural ingredients and is free of toxins and harmful chemicals.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best Ayurvedic night creams have helped you out. Nevertheless, before using a new night cream, we suggest that you talk to your dermatologist or carry out a patch test. This will enable you to monitor how you are responding to the substances that have been utilised. We genuinely hope that this list will aid you in making an informed judgement.