Night creams are just as important as your day creams. And with the rising risk of skin issues and different skin requirements, it’s twice as important to use a good quality night cream. Finding the right type of night cream for your skin is not as simple as reading about it. So, we’ve narrowed down your search results to the best night creams available for every skin type.
Whether you have a super dry, oily or combination skin type, you can always count on these products to get that flawless looking, smooth and soft skin every morning. These night creams are guaranteed to work wonders while you snooze. Continue reading to see our detailed reviews of the best night creams for face. Here you can also check the best night creams for dark Skin & ome of the top ayurvedic night cream brands In India.
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Khadi Natural||Check Prices|
How To Choose the Best Night Creams for You?
The right combination of ingredients when used in a night cream can do wonders to your skin. In India, you can get good quality night creams ranging from Rs 230 to Rs 1,999. Here are some basic factors that can help you decide which is the best night cream for you.
Considering your skin type is the very basic step towards achieving your skincare goals. Night creams tend to be thicker than regular day creams so you must choose yours wisely. If you have oily skin, using a thick and super nourishing product can clog your pores, causing more damage. People with dry skin should go for thick and nourishing creams while people with oily skin can use gel-based, lightweight creams.
Look for natural and active ingredients such as Vitamin C, natural extracts, Vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, retinol, etc as they will target your skin concerns at night and give you better results quickly.
List of the Top Night Creams for Glowing Skin
Skip to Content
- 1. Mamaearth Overnight Repair Night Cream
- 2. Garnier Night Cream
- 3. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream
- 4. Khadi Herbal Night Cream
- 5. VLCC Hydrating Night Cream
- 6. Lotus Night Cream
- 7. Olay Regenerist Night Cream
- 8. Oriflame Sweden Royal Velvet Night Cream
- 9. Biotique Bio Night Cream
- 10. Pond’s Night Cream
- 11. WOW Anti-Aging Night Cream
- 12. Forest Essentials Night Cream
- 13. L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream
- 14. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Crème
- 15. Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel
- 16. Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion Night Cream
- 1. Why use night creams?
- 2. Does skin repair itself at night?
- 3. Which is the best night cream in India
- 4. What is the best hydrating night cream?
- 5. Which are the best night creams for glowing skin?
- 6. Which are some of the best whitening night creams?
- 7. Which is the best night cream for older skin?
- 8. Which are some of the best night creams for dry skin?
- 9. Can you use night creams during the day?
- 10. Which are some of the best night creams for sensitive skin?
- 11. Which are some of the best night creams suitable for oily skin?
- 12. Can night creams be used by men to get a glowing complexion?
- 13. Are night creams good for the skin?
1. Mamaearth Overnight Repair Night Cream
Mamaearth is a popular personal care brand that has taken over the Indian market today. It was founded in 2016 and has its head office based in Gurgaon.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Overnight Repair Cream:
- The Mamaearth Overnight Repair Face Cream is one of the best night creams available in the market
- It is SLS and Paraben Free and works like magic by blending in perfectly
- It firms, nourishes, and repairs the skin overnight, which also makes it a suitable night cream for people in their 30s
- SLS, Paraben, Synthetic fragrance-free
- Dermatologically tested
- Ideal for all skin types
- Firms, hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Adds elasticity to skin
- Lightens age spots
- Even natural ingredients can trigger existing allergies. A patch test is recommended.
Why We Picked the MamaEarth Overnight Repair Face Cream?
This night cream contains daisy flowers and saffron extracts. Also infused with collagen, it helps in restoring skin elasticity, firmness and texture. Daisy flower also helps in lightening skin tone. It is the best night cream for both men and women.
2. Garnier Night Cream
Garnier is one of the most popular brands in India offering numerous skin-care products including night creams. It was established in 1904 and is now owned by L’Oreal.
Prominent Features of the Garnier Night Cream:
- The Garnier night cream is infused with lemon essence and Vitamin C
- Has yoghurt and WhiteSpeed Serum that works on your skin while you sleep
- It starts working from the very first night letting you feel a visible difference by lightening dark spots and exfoliating dead cells
- Provides nourishment
- Exfoliates dead cells
- Enriched with Vitamin C
- Brighter skin
- Lightens age spots
- Might not suit everyone
Why We Picked the Garnier Skin Naturals Light Complete Night Cream?
Enriched with Vitamin C, Lemon Essence & Yoghurt Bifidus, this cream ensures skin rejuvenation. It provides brighter and younger-looking skin by working from the first night of usage.
3. Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream
A product from Himalaya’s natural range, Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream is one of the best night creams for oily skin. The brand is known for making herbal products and health supplements that are safe and effective.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream:
- The face cream blends in easily with the skin and offers a smooth texture and hydration to the face
- Offering completely toned and rejuvenated skin, this night cream also works as a face moisturizer that revitalizes the skin from deep within
- Helps promote cell renewal
- Comes in a jar and weighs 50 grams
- It will make your skin soft and smooth
- It is not greasy
- It soothes the skin
- It has a very pleasant texture
- It comes in a tub so you have to dip your hand for applying the cream
Why We Picked the Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream?
The Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream has natural elements like Lemon, Crab Apple, Wheat, White Lily, and Tomato. All these ingredients help add health to dull skin. It has antiseptic properties and works as a natural bleaching agent, making the skin fairer and free from pimples.
4. Khadi Herbal Night Cream
A herbal product free of any chemical elements and ingredients, Khadi Natural Herbal Night Cream is one of the best face creams available in India. The brand Khadi Natural houses some of the most effective skincare and hair care products that are made with natural ingredients.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Herbal Night Cream:
- A product from the renowned India-based ayurvedic brand, it offers greater coverage and moisturization to the skin
- Helps further soothe and calm the skin
- This cream also helps restore the skin’s natural defence system and protects it from further damage
- Comes in a jar and weighs 50 grams
- Leaves your skin soft and smooth
- Adds the perfect amount of moisture
- Removes pimple marks and adds blemishes
- Might not suit oily skin
- No SPF
Why We Picked the Khadi Pure Herbal Night Cream?
A unique night treatment formula, Khadi Pure Herbal Night Cream blends the pure oils of sandalwood and saffron to nourish normal to dry skin types. This formula takes corrective and preventive action, retaining the firmness and radiance of the skin. This night cream not only revives the skin at night but also helps brighten skin from within.
5. VLCC Hydrating Night Cream
Conceptualised by Vandana Luthra in 1989 as a fat loss and wellness brand, VLCC has come a long way today. The company now produces some of the best skincare products in the market that are affordable as well.
Prominent Features of the VLCC Hydrating Night Cream:
- Formulated as the best anti-ageing night cream, the cream nourishes and hydrates dry and tired skin
- A thick and smooth cream gets absorbed into the skin easily and lasts for a longer time
- Suitable for all skin types, this cream makes the skin soft and smooth
- This anti-ageing night cream can also be used as an anti-wrinkle cream as it also tightens the skin if used regularly
- Spreads and blends easily
- Leaves skin soft and supple
- Might not be effective on dry skin
- Tub packaging
Why We Picked the VLCC Hydrating Anti-Ageing Night Cream?
A natural anti-wrinkle cream, VLCC Hydrating Anti-ageing night cream protects against the premature ageing of the skin. Its regular usage also preserves the elasticity of the skin and makes it soft and smooth. The presence of Almond and Olive extracts in this night cream helps tighten the skin and prevents it from clogging.
6. Lotus Night Cream
Founded in 1993, Lotus Herbals is a popular skincare and personal care brand in India. Its products are based on Ayurveda and the latest technology which makes them even more efficient.
Prominent Features of the Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream:
- It is a luxurious, smooth and lightweight night cream
- Used in small quantities, this night cream easily gets absorbed into the skin
- If followed by a proper massage, this night cream can work wonders
- The cream can make the skin look soft and supple in the morning without any hint of oiliness
- This night cream also has a faint fruity smell of grapes
- Extremely light and gets absorbed quickly
- Makes the skin soft and smooth
- Suits all skin types
- No extra shine or stickiness on the face
- Contains paraben
- Bulky to carry due to a glass jar
Why We Picked the Lotus Herbal Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream?
Infused with active agents like alpha-hydroxy fruit acids from grapes and nourishment from ginseng and lily nectar, this night cream is suitable for all skin types. Offering a silky soft texture to the skin, this night moisturizer makes it even more supple and soft. Apart from this, this Lotus night cream offers an extra shine to the skin, making it look radiant and retaining its natural glow.
7. Olay Regenerist Night Cream
Olay is a renowned skincare brand hailing from the US. It became popular in India after launching its Total Effects range and there has been no looking back ever since. The brand is owned by Procter & Gamble.
Prominent Features of the Olay Regenerist Night Cream:
- A moisturizing and revitalizing night cream from the house of one of the best anti-ageing products brand
- Rich in hydrating ingredients like water, dimethicone and glycerin
- Popular night cream for women, this product is one of the best anti-ageing night creams available in India
- Infused with the goodness of Vitamin E, Pro-Vitamin B5, green tea extracts and allantoin, all of which help regenerate the skin and offer it a soft texture and nourishment
- Replenishes the skin
- Moisturizes the skin well and makes it smooth
- Improves skin elasticity
- Exfoliates the skin
- Acts as a moisturizer
- Can treat the signs of ageing but at a slow pace
8. Oriflame Sweden Royal Velvet Night Cream
Oriflame is a popular multi-level marketing company that retails skincare products across the globe. It was established in 1967 and has head offices in Sweden and Switzerland.
Prominent Features of the Oriflame Sweden Royal Velvet Night Cream:
- Enriched with the goodness of Black Iris, this night cream helps in improving the firmness of the skin
- Helps in providing hydration to the facial skin along with improving its elasticity
- This lightweight cream by Oriflame gets absorbed in the skin within a few seconds.
- Gets absorbed in the skin really quick
- Hydrates the skin
- Light on skin
- Fights signs of ageing
- Not travel-friendly
9. Biotique Bio Night Cream
Founded in 1992 by Vinita Jain, Biotique is one of India’s finest ayurvedic skincare and hair care companies. It has been the numero uno choice for millions across the nation due to its quality and affordability.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Night Cream:
- A product from the natural range of Biotique Bio, this night cream for men and women is considered to be one of the best night creams for dry skin
- Formulated to keep the skin youthful and free of any signs of ageing, this night cream for your face can be used daily
- It is also made with natural ingredients to prevent acne breakouts
- Also a rich source of Vitamin A, B, C, D, and E and carrot extracts that help moisturize the skin and enhance its appearance
- Nourishes the skin
- Makes the skin soft and healthy
- Makes the skin look youthful
- Soothes skin irritations
- Might not suit skin with severe acne breakouts
10. Pond’s Night Cream
One of the most popular night creams, the Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream acts both as the best moisturizer as well as a night cream.
Prominent Features of the Pond’s Night Cream:
- This Pond’s night cream is effective in promoting cell regeneration and repairing damaged skin
- Offering smooth and supple skin within a short frame of time
- Infused with one of the most advanced technologies by Ponds, the Retinol-C complex
- The presence of Vitamin B3 and E3 acetate ensures that this night cream also reveals fairer looking skin
- Provides youthful skin
- Reduces the signs of ageing
- Promotes cell growth
- Offers moisturization and hydration to the skin
- Works as the best fairness night cream
- Some ingredients can cause irritation to sensitive skin
11. WOW Anti-Aging Night Cream
A completely organic and natural product, this anti-ageing night cream by WOW Organic improves the skin texture and appearance if used regularly.
Prominent Features of the WOW Anti-Aging Cream:
- Blended with the goodness of aloe vera leaf juice, shea butter, hyaluronic acid and olive oil, this cream offers great coverage to moisturize the skin
- Free of sulphates, parabens and other harmful substances
- Also gets absorbed into the skin easily and minimizes skin blemishes and dark spots
- Provides the skin with an even tone
- Soft and creamy texture
- Has a pleasant fragrance
- Enhances the skin complexion and makes it look fairer
- Takes time to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
12. Forest Essentials Night Cream
Founded in 2000 by Mira Kulkarni, Forest Essentials is a luxury Ayurveda brand that makes top-class skincare, haircare, and fragrance products. The company has its headquarters in New Delhi and a solid international customer base.
Prominent Features of the Forest Essentials Night Cream:
- The Forest Essentials Sandalwood & Saffron Night Treatment Cream is designed especially for combination or oily skin types
- This night cream encapsulates high-performance herbs, enzymes, and hydration to deliver vital nutrition to the skin
- Infused with the goodness of Jasmine and Patchouli oils, this night cream offers great therapeutic relief
- Soothes the skin from inflammations and balances the production of skin oil
- Very lightweight
- Get absorbed super-fast
- It makes your pores less visible
- Not travel-friendly
13. L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream
L’Oreal is one of the most distinguished brands in the cosmetics industry worldwide. It was founded in 1909 and has its office in Clichy, France.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream:
- This night cream whitens and evens out the skin tone
- Ideal for those who are looking for a great remedy to reduce the dark spots and brighten their skin tone
- Also helps in tightening the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- The complexion too appears to be bright and rosy due to the presence of tourmaline gemstone
- Lightweight gel-based with no heavy feeling on the skin
- Absorbs quickly without making the skin greasy
- Lightens blemishes and dark spots
- Pleasant mild fragrance
- Not enough moisture to compete with the dryness in winters
14. Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Crème
Lakmé Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Crème is an excellent budget-friendly night cream. It targets fine lines and wrinkles and, with regular use, shows significant results.
Prominent Features of the Lakmé Absolute Perfect Radiance Night Crème:
- Formulated with the goodness of skin-friendly ingredients such as glycerin, vitamin B3, and allantoin
- Allantoin moisturises and nourishes the skin, glycerin adds to the skin’s plumpness, and vitamin B3 is known to strengthen the skin’s barrier
- This night cream brings together luxury and efficacy that works its charm throughout the night, so you wake up with glowing skin
- Further, this night cream works best when used with other products from the Lakmé Absolute Perfect range
- This night cream contains the goodness of micro-crystals that leave your skin look polished
- Intensely nourishes the skin overnight and leaves it plump and glowing
- It contains anti-acne ingredients and anti-oxidants
- Takes some time to show results
- Can feel heavy on people with oily skin type
15. Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel
Plum Goodness is one of the most loved vegan beauty, skincare, and hair care brand hailing from India. The company was founded in 2013 by Shankar Prasad and has its head office in Mumbai.
Prominent Features of the Plum Green Tea Renewed Clarity Night Gel:
- Enriched with the goodness of green tea extract, this night gel is potent and effective
- It is an ultra-light gel that glides on the skin for a soft and nourished feeling
- It also contains glycolic acid, which removes dead skin and brightens the skin
- You can see a difference in your acne with regular use and have clearer looking skin that is nourished and supple
- The ultra-light gel-like consistency is ideal for acne-prone skin
- Rich in antioxidants, it will combat acne and acne scars
- Free of silicones, parabens, and SLS
- Free of toxins
- The presence of glycolic acid can be sensitising to some
16. Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion Night Cream
Kaya is a renowned name in the Indian beauty industry for many decades now. It is a skincare brand backed by some of the most experienced dermatologists in the country. It was founded in 2003 and has its headquarters in Mumbai.
Prominent Features of the Kaya Youth Oxy-Infusion Night Cream:
- This night cream can effectively reverse skin damage thanks to its brilliant formulation and powerful ingredients
- Features a micro-circulation complex that gives you a youthful glow by enhancing the oxygen supply to your skin cells
- It works overnight to revitalise and replenish the skin’s natural glow and leaves your skin looking plump and fresh
- It brings together the goodness of niacinamide, vitamin E, and shea butter in a jar
- This night cream can be used by both men and women above the age of 25
- Developed by dermatologists
- Not suitable for people with oily skin type
Night creams can amplify your skincare game and take it to a whole new level. With the right products in hand, you can not only get good looking skin but also protect it from ageing and wrinkles in the long run. We have added some of the most effective night creams to add to your regime above. Some of our top favourites are from Mamearth and Forest Essentials but you can explore the list and find what suits you best!
1. Why use night creams?
The human skin is quite sensitive. Dust, pollution, and several other factors may severely damage the skin and penetrate deep inside its layers stripping it off its natural moisture and radiance. Thus, to prevent this damage from dulling the complexion and ripping off the moisture locked deep inside the skin’s layers, we require night creams.
It is a well-known fact that skin requires a proper night’s sleep, backed by the claims that our skin goes into repair mode during the night and mends the damage that is caused during the day. A night cream can effectively help accelerate this repair process and is thus required for the protection of the skin complexion not just by women but by men as well. One should use a night cream daily as it hydrates the skin at night and keeps its moisture and nourishment intact. Night creams help revive the skin as you sleep so you can wake up with glowing and fresher skin in the morning.
2. Does skin repair itself at night?
During the night, the body has the tremendous ability to repair and heal itself. As you fall off to sleep, the heartbeat and blood pressure lower, and the muscles and tissues repair themselves. This is the main reason why a good night’s sleep is essential to get soft and fresh skin in the morning. Night creams help repair the skin and keep it moisturized so you wake up with softer skin.
3. Which is the best night cream in India
One must use a night cream to repair their skin overnight while getting their beauty sleep. These night creams hydrate your skin, reduce puffiness and ageing signs. If you want to pick the best night cream for yourself, then you must choose the right one according to your skin type. Here are some of the best night creams in India for different skin types.
The best night creams available in the market are:
- Khadi Pure Herbal Night Cream – Normal to Dry Skin Types
- Biotique Bio Wheat Germ Youthful Nourishing Night Cream – Sensitive Skin
- Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Night Cream – All Skin Types
- WOW Anti-Aging Night Cream – All Skin Types
Apart from these, you can choose any of the above listed night creams as per your skin type and watch your skin become beautiful and radiant.
4. What is the best hydrating night cream?
The best hydrating night creams are:
- VLCC Hydrating Anti-Ageing Night Cream
- Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Revitalizing Night Skin Cream
5. Which are the best night creams for glowing skin?
Skin is the largest organ of the body that faces regular wear and tear, dust, pollution and other damages. Hence it needs to be taken care of well. If you want your skin to retain its hue and glowing complexion, the best way to do it is to use a night cream.
Forest Essential Jasmine and Patchouli Night Treatment Cream, Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream, Fabindia Vitamin E Enriched Night Cream, Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Night Gel Cream and Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream are some of the best creams for getting a glowing, radiant and fair face.
We would recommend you use a face wash for glowing skin before moisturizing your face with a night cream.
6. Which are some of the best whitening night creams?
Loreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream Whitening + Even Tone, Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer Cream, Olay Natural White 7 in 1 Nourishing Repair Cream, Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Skin Lightening Night Cream and Forest Essentials Kumkumadi Teenage Night Cream are some of the best whitening night creams. Regular application of these night creams has proven to give a collagen boost to the skin, reduce blemishes, prevent early signs of ageing and make the skin radiant, bright and glowing.
7. Which is the best night cream for older skin?
Night creams that have rich formulations of Retinol, vitamin C, peptides, niacinamide, grape seed extracts, tea extracts among other things benefit older skin to regain its elasticity, firmness and youthful complexion. Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Night Gel Cream, Lotus Herbal Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream, Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Cream and VLCC Hydrating and Anti-aging Night cream are some of the best night creams for older skin.
8. Which are some of the best night creams for dry skin?
Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer Cream, Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Cream, Loreal Paris White Perfect Night Cream Whitening + Even Tone and Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream are some of the best night creams suited for dry skin. The creams hydrate and moisturize the skin, keep it soft, supple and youthful and make it bright and fair.
9. Can you use night creams during the day?
Yes, night creams can be safely used during the daytime to hydrate and moisturize your skin. However, before application always remember that night creams have a heavier texture than day cream and you’d need a much lesser amount than you’d need in a day cream. Also, if your night cream is anti-ageing in nature and contains retinol then avoid applying it before stepping out in the sun as retinol is photosensitive in nature and can cause skin irritation.
Forest Essential Jasmine and Patchouli Night Treatment Cream, Khadi Pure Herbal Night Cream and Fabindia Vitamin E Enriched Night cream are some of the best night creams that can be used during the daytime.
10. Which are some of the best night creams for sensitive skin?
People with a sensitive skin type are extra careful when it comes to skincare. Sensitive skin needs night creams that will soothe, heal and nourish the skin thoroughly without drying it out. Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream, Khadi Pure Herbal Night Cream, Forest Essential Jasmine and Patchouli Night Treatment Cream, Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream and Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer Cream are some of the best night creams that extend a healing touch to sensitive skin.
11. Which are some of the best night creams suitable for oily skin?
Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Night Gel Cream, Himalaya Herbals Revitalizing Night Cream, Forest Essential Jasmine and Patchouli Night Treatment Cream, Clinique Super Rescue antioxidant Night Cream and Khadi Pure Herbal Night Cream are some of the night creams that are suitable for oily skin. They can also be used on dry, sensitive or combination skin types. These creams have a light formula that helps them get easily absorbed in the skin without clogging the pores or causing skin troubles.
12. Can night creams be used by men to get a glowing complexion?
Yes, they can be used by both men and women to get a glowing complexion and replenish their skin.
13. Are night creams good for the skin?
Night creams make a key component of the skincare regime as they are quite effective and beneficial for the skin. A night cream can provide almost twice the moisture to your skin needs as compared to a day cream providing hours of nourishment. This is very good for the skin leaving it feeling soft and supple in the morning.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of well-trained researchers who take the time to analyse what makes a product better than the rest. In this night cream blog, we considered several factors such as formula, ingredients, and chemical content of the creams before adding them here. Our inclusion process is quite stringent so you will never find a shady product here.
👋CashKaro Exclusive Offer👋
Hungry for more Cashback 💸? Download CashKaro App to get a Rs 60 bonus Cashback + Save up to Rs 15,000/month on online shopping.