Bleaching powder is a pale yellowish powder with a strong chlorine odour. It produces chlorine when combined with dilute acids. It dissolves in cold water and can be used to clean tiles and sinks and disinfect water bodies near gutters, sewage, ditches, lakes, ponds, and more.
Bleaching powder has various uses. It is used in the textile business to bleach linen and cotton and in laundry to bleach washed garments. Bleaching powder is also used to treat drinking water supplies in order to make water germ-free and drinkable. There are various brands out there in the market offering good quality bleaching powder. Here we have sorted some of the best bleaching powder brands available in India.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Bleaching Powder Brands for You?
Bleaching powder can be used effectively to clean our homes and get rid of germs. In India, good quality bleaching powder costs anywhere between Rs 80 to Rs 330. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best bleaching powder brands available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
The first thing you should consider while buying a bleaching powder is its packaging. A bleaching powder has adverse negative effects on a person if they are exposed to it for too long. We recommend choosing a bleaching powder which comes in proper packaging, preferably in a zip-lock bag, so you can store it safely.
The next thing you should look into while buying a bleaching powder is its effectiveness. A bleaching powder should be able to help you out in the overall cleaning and sterilisation of your house, especially your bathroom. We recommend that you get an all-around purpose bleaching powder.
List of 10 Bleaching Powder Brands in India
Unitedlys is an Indian brand that was founded in 2005 that provides bleaching powder for toilet cleaning, bathroom, wash area, basin, kitchen floor, stain removal, and as a textile whitening agent.
Unitedlys provides high-quality bleaching powder that dissolves and cleans tough stains on any surface. The powder includes calcium hypochlorite and can be used as a cleanser to cleanse any offices, living areas, hospitals, gymnasiums, and more, as well as to remove difficult stains from tiles, cement floors, marble, and other surfaces.
Prominent Features of the Unitedlys Bleaching Powder:
- Unitedlys Bleaching Powder may prevent the growth or culture of bacteria, fungus, and germs when diluted.
- Additionally, Unitedlys Bleaching Powder is used to sterilise water so that it is free of pathogens
- By mixing 400 grams of Unitedlys Bleaching Powder with 4 litres of water, the bleaching powder may be used as a disinfectant
- Can be used as a fabric whitening agent
- Removes tough stains
- Sterilisation properties
- Strong chlorine smell
Why We Picked the Unitedlys Bleaching Powder?
A 400gm container of bleaching powder from Unitedlys may remove stubborn stains from any surface. This material dissolves in water and has a strong chlorine odour. In your home, this can be often utilised as a cleaning agent that may be used in a variety of ways.
Hypox is a chemical brand by Indu Home Care Products, which is regarded as one of the top providers of cleaning products. The brand provides a comprehensive selection of water treatment chemicals and cleaning products. These cleaning solutions and chemicals are in great demand in water and wastewater treatment. Wondering where to get the best floor cleaner? Read our list to find out.
The company provides pure, stable bleaching powder. Mix equal parts bleach and water well and apply it to the bathroom tiles. It will be not only clean and shiny but also germ-free. To clean old and used objects, use bleaching powder. Soak water-resistant objects in a solution of 3/4 cup bleach, and leave it for 15 minutes to clean it.
Prominent Features of the Hypox Bleaching Powder:
- Your bathroom’s tiles will be spotless and germ-free in addition to being clean and shiny with the Hypox Bleaching Powder
- You can make your glass dinnerware with the Hypox Bleaching Powder
- Use the Hypox Bleaching Powder as a disinfectant spray to clean surfaces such as counters, tablecloths, and outdoor furniture
- Disinfects and sanitises surfaces
- Gets rid of moss and algae
- Stops the growth of bacteria
Why We Picked the Hypox Bleaching Powder?
The Hypox Bleaching Powder is a pure and stable bleaching powder that can be used in a variety of ways. Utilising a sprayer, you can apply it to the bathroom tiles to keep them clean. When cleaning glassware, add a teaspoon of chlorine bleach to soapy dishwater. This will make your glasses sparkle. Additionally, you can use this as a bleaching agent to keep cut flowers fresh.
SLCHEM is an Indian brand owned by Shree Laxmi Chemicals that was founded in Patna, Bihar, in 2004. It is a sole trader and a well-known maker of chemicals, detergent powder, and phenyl. The company is also a trader and wholesaler of high-quality cosmetic and industrial chemicals, herbal perfumes, fabric whiteners, chemical solvents, and chemical oils.
By combining with water, SLCHEM bleaching powder may be used to clean and sterilise windows, doors, and floors in workplaces, homes, malls, hospitals, and other locations. It cleans and adds a shine to surfaces while removing germs and bacteria.
Prominent Features of the SLCHEM Bleaching Powder:
- The SLCHEM Bleaching Powder is used to clean overhead tanks and sumps in the earth
- Additionally, it is used to sterilise water so that it is free of pathogens
- The SLCHEM Bleaching Powder works best when combined with hot water and sprayed on numerous surfaces and locations around your home
- Can be used as a disinfectant spray
- Helps clean and shine bathroom surfaces
- Removes smell
Why We Picked the SLCHEM Bleaching Powder?
The SLCHEM Bleaching Powder is used to clean and sterilise the doors, windows, and floors in homes, workplaces, hospitals, and other locations. The bleaching powder may be diluted with water so that surfaces become clean and shiny when the bacteria and germs have been removed.
Luxxuro is an Indian bleaching powder brand that offers household cleaning bleaching powder. The household supply brand Luxxuro offers a range of products, such as Shine Glass & Surface Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, All Purpose Cleaners, 4in1 Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner, and more. If you like reading about this topic, may we also suggest our list of toilet cleaner.
The bleaching powder offered by Luxxuro can be used as a disinfecting agent, as it is great at cleaning your home. You can mix it with hot water and spray it on different surfaces and areas of your home. Bleaching powder combined with water can be used to clean and disinfect windows, doors, and floors in homes, workplaces, hospitals, shopping malls, and other establishments. This eliminates germs and bacteria on the surfaces, leaving them clean and shiny.
Prominent Features of the Luxxuro Bleaching Powder:
- Your bathroom tiles will be germ-free in addition to being clean and shiny with the Luxxuro Bleaching Powder
- Clean your home with bleaching powder as a disinfectant with the Luxurro Bleaching Powder
- With the Luxxuro Bleaching Powder, surfaces become clean and shiny when the bacteria and germs have been removed
- Works as a disinfectant
- Removes germs and bacteria from surfaces
- Perfect for bathroom cleaning
Why We Picked the Luxxuro Bleaching Powder?
The Luxxuro Bleaching Powder is perfect for bathroom cleaning. Mix bleach and water in equal amounts. Utilising a sprayer, apply it to the bathroom tiles. After 15 minutes, rinse. Your bathroom tiles will be germ-free in addition to being clean and shiny.
Sixfire is an Indian home and kitchen solutions brand. It offers a range of products like puja articles, handicrafts, health products, glass jars, home decor, and home & kitchen categories.
Sixfire offers good-quality bleaching powder that can be used as a bathroom cleaner, household disinfectant spray, moss and algae remover, and all-purpose cleaning.
Prominent Features of the Sixfire Bleaching Powder:
- Since it is a potent oxidant, several industries employ the Sixfire Bleaching Powder as an oxidiser
- Cleans the floor, refrigerator, bathroom, sink, tubs, and showers
- The Sixfire Bleaching Powder is also a general-purpose bleaching powder that can be used to clean your house in a variety of ways
- Can be used as a disinfectant spray
- Removes moss and algae
- Removes stains
Why We Picked the Sixfire Bleaching Powder?
Sixfire Bleaching Powder is used as a bathroom cleanser, a home disinfectant spray, and a moss and algae remover. The bleaching powder works as an all-around cleaner that keeps your home clean and germ-free.
Cleansol is a brand under Chemtech Corporations, which is one of the leading manufacturers of cutting-edge and extremely efficient cleaning solutions for use in households, institutions, hotels and restaurants, hospitals, and many other sectors. The Cleansol brand continues to be a symbol of hygiene.
Cleansol provides high-quality bleaching powder for household cleaning. The bleaching powder may be used to disinfect surfaces and clean water in homes.
Prominent Features of the Cleansol Bleaching Powder:
- The Cleansol Bleaching Powder is both highly efficient and ecologically safe for use in a variety of sectors
- Suitable as a home disinfectant for cleaning and sanitising the bathroom, toilet, kitchen, windows, floors, and laundry area
- Whiten clothing and eliminate stains from different surfaces and textiles with the Cleansol Bleaching Powder
- Suitable for removing tough stains
- Whitens clothes and fabric
- Cleans and sanitises
- Packaging quality can be improved
Weird is an Indian brand that manufactures bleaching powder that may be used to clean water and keep it germ-free. It is a powerful oxidising chemical that is used to clean subterranean sumps and above tanks. The most well-known usage of bleaching powder is in the cleaning of toilets, laundry rooms, and floors.
This bleaching powder can be used as a cleanser by combining 900 g of bleach with 9 litres of water. To remove greasy and tough stains, apply a thin layer of bleaching powder with a small amount of water until the surface is moist. Allow it to stay for about 20 minutes before thoroughly cleaning the surface. This will remove tough stains easily.
Prominent Features of the Weird Bleaching Powder:
- The primary component of Weird Bleaching Powder is sodium hypochlorite, which is efficient in eliminating staphylococcus, influenza viruses, and other germs and fungi
- In the same way that liquid home chlorine bleach is used, this 5% chlorine solution may be used to disinfect water
- Weird Bleaching Powder is properly packaged in standing zipper bags and sent in durable corrugated boxes
- Cleans water and makes it germ-free
- Removes tough stains
- Proper packaging
Sanchana is an Indian brand that offers products in the category of home cleaning and bathroom accessories. The brand offers a range of cleaning supplies.
Sanchana bleaching powder is a powerful oxidiser. It may be used as a disinfectant in homes, businesses, shopping malls, hospitals, and other places to clean and disinfect windows, floors, and doors.
Prominent Features of the Sanchana Bleaching Powder:
- Sanchana Bleaching Powder helps in cleaning the bathroom, sink, shower, bathtub, and floor
- The bleaching powder helps keep your house clean and free from germs
- Can be used as a disinfectant spray around the house
- Cleans the bathroom thoroughly
- Removes tough stains
- Inhibits the growth of germs
Founded in 1995, the Taj Mahal is an Indian bleaching powder brand by Bhopal Bleach Pvt Ltd. It aims to improve health and hygiene by providing highly powerful and economical disinfectants.
Taj Mahal bleaching powder is available for cleaning sinks, bathrooms, and tiles, and it may be used efficiently as a disinfectant near any waterways, such as lakes, ditches, ponds, sewage, gutters, and so on.
Prominent Features of the Taj Mahal Bleaching Powder:
- The potent oxidising agent is used to clean overhead tanks and sumps in the earth
- The Taj Mahal Bleaching Powder is used as a cotton and linen bleaching chemical in the textile sector as well as for the laundry’s bleaching of stained clothing.
- The bleaching powder is used to sterilise water so that it is free of pathogens
- Sterilises water
- Removes stains from clothing
- Provides clean and germ-free water
Alljay is an Indian brand that offers washing and laundry washing powder, water and effluent treatment products and good-quality bleaching powder.
The Alljay industrial-grade bleaching powder may be used to clean sinks, tiles and disinfect water bodies near sewage, gutters, ditches, ponds, lakes, etc. Because of the strong industry grade, the products by Alljay are completely white in colour, with no shades of yellow accessible in the local market, and they are corrosive in nature.
Prominent Features of the Alljay Bleaching Powder:
- The Alljay Bleaching powder is industry-grade bleaching and is suitable for cleaning sinks, bathrooms, and tiles
- The bleaching powder acts as a pathogen killer to clean and provide protection from germs
- Alljay Bleaching Powder can also be used in disinfecting water bodies
- Industry-grade bleaching powder
- Can be used as a disinfectant
- Removes stains
- Zip-lock bag for convenience
We hope our curated list of the best bleaching powder brands has helped you make an informed decision. Based on our research, Unitedlys, Hypox, SLCHEM, Luxurro, and Sixfire are our top picks for the best bleaching powder brands in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like packaging and effectiveness. Let us know which one worked out best for you.
Which is the best bleaching powder brand?
There are various brands offering the best quality bleaching powder. According to us, Unitedlys, Hypox, and SLCHEM are the best bleaching powder brands in India. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and choose one that is best suited to your requirements.
Which powder is used in bleaching?
Calcium hypochlorite powder is used for bleaching.
Is bleaching powder good for the toilet?
Yes, bleaching powder is good for the toilet as it cleans and disinfects it. It is crucial for a healthy household that your toilet is regularly cleaned, disinfected, and deodorised.
Which is the best-selling brand of bleaching powder?
Unitedlys is the best-selling brand of bleaching powder on Amazon.
What are the disadvantages of bleaching powder?
The skin, lungs, and eyes can all be severely irritated and damaged by bleach. It has also been reported to burn human tissue on the inside or outside. Additionally, it may result in skin rash, excruciating headaches, migraines, weakness in the muscles, stomach pain, and vomiting.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered packaging, effectiveness, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best bleaching powder brands available in India. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.