Want to try a different contouring product? Contour pencils are at your rescue. Unlike liquid contours and contour palettes, these pencils and sticks have a creamy formulation that glides on the skin with super smooth strokes. With these pencils, you can sculpt your face or any other body part without much fuss or hassle. Check out our top picks from the best pencil contour brands and pick one for yourself.
We recommend you choose a shade or two darker than your actual skin tone and complement your look by using a highlighter.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Smashbox Cosmetics Step-by-step Contour Stick Trio||Check Prices|
|NYX Wonder Stick||Check Prices|
|Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Pencil Contours for You?
Contouring may improve your already gorgeous features and bone structure and can even be extremely transforming. In India, good quality pencil contour costs anywhere between Rs 100 and Rs 700. Before you go through our suggestions of the best pencil contours that are available in India, we would love it if you first go through the factors that we took into consideration while deciding on the best products for you.
Type of Skin
The first thing you should look into while buying a contour is the tone of your skin. Look for neutral taupes that mimic the appearance of a true shadow on your face if you have a fair to medium complexion. A golden undertone can prevent your contour from appearing ashy on tan and olive skin tones. For dark skin tones, contour hues must have a lot of warmth and depth. This is so the contour doesn’t seem grey.
Type of Undertone
When contouring, we recommend that you use colours that closely resemble the natural shadows on your face. To sculpt your features with an undertone closer to your skin, use a contour shade that is two to three shades darker. The best way to determine if your undertone is cold, warm, or neutral is to examine the veins on your wrists in the presence of natural light.
You have warm undertones if your veins seem green. If your veins seem blue or purple, you have cold undertones. Additionally, you have neutral undertones if your veins are a mixture of the two.
Additionally, we recommend that you go through the ingredients label while buying a contour. Pencil contours should be lightweight and creamy, so they can be applied to your skin flawlessly. Make sure that the product is free from harmful substances like parabens, sulphates, SLS, and more.
List of 12 Best Pencil Contours
On this page:
- 1. Smashbox Cosmetics Step-by-step Contour Stick Trio
- 2. NYX Wonder Stick
- 3. Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick
- 4. Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
- 5. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick
- 6. Fenty Beauty Match Stix
- 7. Revolution Fast Base Contour Stick
- 8. Sugar Cosmetics Contour
- 9. Swiss Beauty Double Trouble Contour Stick
- 10. LA Girl Velvet Contour Stick
- 11. Insight Cosmetics Duo Stick
- 12. Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Stick
- What is the most natural contour?
- What product is good for contouring?
- Which contour is best for Indian skin?
- Do I contour after foundation?
- What type of contour is best for beginners?
1. Smashbox Cosmetics Step-by-step Contour Stick Trio
Smashbox’s Step-By-Step Contour Stick Trio is a product that focuses extensively on detailing. It provides the user with a contour, bronzer, and a highlighter that help mimic the perfect sculpting of the face. It glides effortlessly on the skin, providing the required precision.
Prominent Features of the Smashbox Cosmetics Step-by-step Contour Stick Trio:
- The contour stick trio consists of three pencils that help in contouring, bronzing, and highlighting the face
- The stick helps in building up the proper contour that you require to make your face look gorgeous
- The contour stick is easily blendable and works effortlessly to make you look beautiful
- Easily blendable
- Highly pigmented
- Step-by-step contouring, bronzing and highlighting
- A little expensive
Why We Picked the Smashbox Cosmetics Step-by-step Contour Stick Trio?
Smashbox Cosmetics is a popular beauty brand known for its high-quality products. The step-by-step contour stick trio helps you contour, bronze, and highlight easily and effortlessly.
2. NYX Wonder Stick
NYX Wonder Stick facilitates the user with depth and definition. It adds a chiselled appearance to the best features in one clean stroke. The applicator has a dual-ended highlighter and contouring stick that make your jawline look sharp. More highly pigmented colour options are available, including one universal shade, to accommodate all skin tones.
Prominent Features of the NYX Wonder Stick:
- The wonder stick has one for a dazzling highlight and the other for a smooth contour
- The long-lasting, creamy, blendable contour has a natural finish and is simple to blend for a makeup look that looks flawless
- You can softly dab the darker shade over the hollows of the cheeks and along the jawline with your fingers
- Conceals, highlights, and contours with a creamy finish
- Creamy formula
Why We Picked the NYX Wonder Stick?
Enhance your appearance with the multipurpose Wonder Stick from NYX Professional Makeup. The contour stick has a creamy feel and easily conceals, highlights, and contours. The Wonder Stick has two sides, one for a spectacular highlight and the other for a smooth contour, making it the ideal dynamic pair.
3. Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick
Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick has a creamy formulation and helps you sculpt and define your facial features. It is available in two different shades, making it usable for people with different skin tones. You can shop for this product at an affordable price, making it a great bargain. Use this simple contour stick to give your face the ideal shape.
Prominent Features of the Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick:
- The contour stick is formulated with the benefits of Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Castor Oil
- The contour hydrates and nourishes your face while you put on your best face makeup
- Provides buildable coverage that mixes well and is long-lasting
- Non-greasy and creamy formula
- Smooth and easy application
Why We Picked the Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick?
The Starstruck contour stick improves your features by adding structure. There is no need for a quick touch-up since the impact of these water-resistant sticks lasts for a long time.
4. Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
Tarte’s The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer is the perfect product to get natural-looking chiselled cheekbones. It has a slight shimmer that facilitates both contouring and highlighting, making it possible for the user to experience the best of both worlds.
Prominent Features of the Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer:
- With this pencil contour, you can instantly chisel your cheekbones and give the appearance of a thinner, more defined face
- The contour is created to look beautiful on all skin tones
- Contains vitamin C and a skin-brightening substance that fights free radicals and delays the appearance of premature ageing
- Calms and softens skin
- Has antioxidant properties
- Blends easily
Why We Picked the Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer?
Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer is a slimming face contour that makes contouring like a pro simpler than ever. Apply with the slenderiser bamboo contour brush for the ideal blended effect.
5. Wet n Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick is a perfect choice if you’re looking for a long-lasting contouring product. It has a dome-shaped tip that allows you to define your cheekbones or make your nose look slimmer with just a few strokes. The product leaves behind a soft-matte finish that complements most makeup looks.
Prominent Features of the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick:
- With the help of this incredible highlighting and contouring stick, you can quickly improve your features
- The highlighter highlights your greatest features while the contouring shade helps define and chisel them
- With its dual-ended design and exceptional highlighting and contouring capabilities, you can simply accentuate your features
- Easily blends
- High-quality construction
- Suitable for all skin tones
Why We Picked the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Dual-Ended Contour Stick?
The Wet n Wild Contour Stick is easy and portable that makes contouring possible. With its dual-ended design and exceptional highlighting and contouring capabilities, you can simply accentuate your features. The highlighter brings out your greatest features, while the contouring shade helps define and chisel.
6. Fenty Beauty Match Stix
Fenty Beauty Match Stix Matte Skinstick is an extensively inclusive product with buildable cream-to-powder formula. It is a lightweight product that is easy to blend and requires light handling. The brand has a line of 20 makeup sticks that can be used to correct, highlight, colour, and contour.
Prominent Features of the Fenty Beauty Match Stix:
- Comes in a variety of colours that have been painstakingly refined and tested to look excellent on a range of skin tones
- Simple to apply and ideal for precise placement anywhere you wish to contour
- The contour stays set without creasing or caking and is made to layer
- Can be layered
- Easy to blend
- Lightweight formula
Why We Picked the Fenty Beauty Match Stix?
The Fenty Beauty Match Stix by Rihanna is a contour stick with a long-wearing, matte finish. It comes in a variety of colours for all skin tones. We recommend that you buy a shade that is a few shades darker than your own skin tone.
7. Revolution Fast Base Contour Stick
Revolution Fast Base Contour Stick is great for people who are always on the run and devote much lesser time to skincare. This sculpting pencil allows the user to create an illusion of a structured face within a matter of seconds. Thanks to its matte formula that also moisturises your skin, it provides excellent coverage and definition.
Prominent Features of the Revolution Fast Base Contour Stick:
- The contour stick works wonderfully whether you go out for a day of shopping, partying, or even swimming
- This face makeup highlighter and contouring pencil was created with unique moisturisers to hydrate and safeguard skin
- The contour stick reduces your pores without blocking them
- Hydrates and safeguards the skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Suitable for daily use
8. Sugar Cosmetics Contour
Sugar Cosmetics Contour Stick is a great cream contour that can be applied easily, even by beginners. It blends into the skin quickly and sculpts your face easily. The product comes in two shades, both of which work well on various skin tones.
Prominent Features of the Sugar Cosmetics Contour:
- With this stunning and user-friendly beauty, you can sculpt your face like never before
- The face contour stick gives it definition and a well-sculpted appearance
- The contour stick blends very well and sculpts your skin easily
- Blends well
- Works on various skin tones
- Easy to apply
9. Swiss Beauty Double Trouble Contour Stick
Swiss Beauty Double Trouble Contour Stick enables you to enhance your features with the help of its lightweight formula. It is designed in a way that allows easy application on the narrower areas of your face that are generally harder to reach, making the procedure quicker and easier.
Prominent Features of the Swiss Beauty Double Trouble Contour Stick:
- The light-weight particles of the contour stick make it simple to blend, giving your skin a flawless, natural appearance
- This dual-stick for the face has a long-wearing composition, so it may be used all-day
- The pigment provides your skin with a smooth finish that makes it seem perfect
- Lightweight formula
- Highly pigmented
- Easily blends
10. LA Girl Velvet Contour Stick
LA Girl Contour Wand is an ideal product for beginners. This product is known for its lightweight nature and clean finish. It enables easy blending and facilitates quick application. Available in multiple shades, this vegan product is all you need if you’re looking for one with a natural formulation.
Prominent Features of the LA Girl Velvet Contour Stick:
- The LA Girl Velvet Contour Stick is enriched with additional jojoba seed oil, shea butter, cocoa seed butter, and grape seed oil
- For contouring, the smooth, powdery finish mixes wonderfully
- Additionally, this product is free from harmful substances like parabens
- Blends easily
- Smooth finishing
11. Insight Cosmetics Duo Stick
The Insight Cosmetics Duo Stick helps you attain a chiselled look by defining your cheekbones, sculpting your jawline, or slimming your nose. Built to suit Indian skin tones, it provides your face with a truly matte finish and is infused with marula oil and vitamin C that ensure skin health.
Prominent Features of the Insight Cosmetics Duo Stick:
- The creamy consistency provides the skin with a smooth blend and a finish without streaks
- The contour can easily be mixed using fingers, a brush, or a sponge
- The versatile makeup is also simple to use and portable
- Easy to use and apply
- Easily blends
- Provides a long-lasting finish
12. Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Stick
Want a contour pencil with intense pigmentation? Go for Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Stick. It leaves behind a soft texture on the skin, which blends effortlessly.
Prominent Features of the Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Stick:
- Use this simple-to-use Maybelline Facestudio Master Contour Duo Stick to get the ideal V-shaped face
- Use the darker side to contour your cheekbones and the lighter side to emphasise the tops of your cheekbones
- This two-in-one stick makes it simple to contour and highlight at the same time
- Easy application
- Blends easily
- Smooth texture on skin
Based on our research, Smashbox Cosmetics Step-by-step Contour Stick Trio, NYX Wonder Stick, and Starstruck By Sunny Leone Contour Stick are our top picks for the best pencil contours in India. We also considered factors like the type of skin, type of undertone, and composition while making our recommendations for the best beard colour brands in India. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
What is the most natural contour?
Any shade two or three tones darker than your skin tone offers the most natural contour effect. You can even use a soft blush shade or foundation.
What product is good for contouring?
Pencil contours are the best for contouring. Pencil contours allow you to mark several areas with perfectly thick or thin lines as required. Moreover, they are absolutely mess-free and have a soft formula that glides smoothly on the skin, offering intense pigmentation.
Which contour is best for Indian skin?
Kay Beauty contours are the best for Indian Skin. The brand was launched by actress Katrina Kaif and has a range of vegan skincare and makeup products that are free of parabens. Pick a shade from its Pencil Contours collection and get the best matte effect.
Do I contour after foundation?
To attain a flawless, smooth look, you must always apply your contour after foundation. This will add a slight dimension to your overall makeup look and give your face a natural glow.
What type of contour is best for beginners?
Powder contours are the best for beginners as they are easy to apply and do not mess up. If you want something much smoother, you can even pick pencil contours that glide on the skin smoothly and blend into the skin pretty well.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best pencil contours have helped you out. We genuinely hope that this list will aid you in making an informed judgement.