Frequent visits to the dermatologist are not only expensive but also tiresome. If you’re someone who prefers taking care of their skin at home, derma rollers are made for you! These microneedles are a godsend for anyone who likes having healthy skin, provided you use them with caution. With the thought of using derma rollers, come a thousand doubts and fears. Will it hurt? Is it safe to do it without any supervision? Read on to find answers to all your questions and also find a list of the best derma rollers in India here.
Our Top Picks
What are Derma Rollers?
A derma roller is a tool that has been used for years to perform micro-needling on the skin, scalp, and beard. It essentially makes micro punctures on your skin which leads to quicker collagen production and better healing of your skin. Dermatologists recommend using this device to enhance blood circulation and boost collagen production. It can also help in better absorption of topical treatments such as oils, serums, and more. However, not everyone should use derma rollers. People with skin conditions, a history of blood clotting problems, active acne, or other skin infections should avoid using it. It is better to consult your dermatologist before getting one.
How Do We Choose the Best Derma Rollers for You?
While every skin demands different treatments, we have narrowed down some of the best derma rollers here. In India, you can find good quality derma rollers ranging from Rs 699 to Rs 2,999 and more. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list.
Here, we have added derma rollers that are made for beginners, intermediates, and professionals. If you are a beginner, you can use derma rollers of 0.5 mm – 1.5 mm at home. We’ve also added brands that retail 2 mm needles; however, those should be used under professional supervision.
All of the products mentioned below are made using materials that are safe to use at home. They are made using titanium alloy and chromium. The derma rollers also feature a sleek and ergonomic handle which makes them super easy to use.
List of the Best Derma Rollers in India
Be Bodywise Advance Derma Roller
Bodywise is a brand that focuses on women’s health and well-being in India. It offers clear solutions for skincare, hair care, PCOS care, and intimate care that truly work. The brand has also partnered with several health experts and nutritionists across India to educate more and more women about their overall well-being.
Prominent Features of the Be Bodywise Advance Derma Roller:
- Features 540 titanium alloy micro needles that gently roll over your skin
- Regular usage can help improve hair density and reduce signs of ageing
- Can also be used to make oils and topicals absorb easily into your hair or skin
- Has a premium design that grips perfectly in your hands and is easy to work around with
- Weighs 60 grams
- Clinically-tested product
- Safe to use
- 100% Natural
- Can cause infections if not sterilized before and after use
Why We Picked the Be Bodywise Advance Derma Roller?
One of the best derma rollers on the market, this product by Bodywise is a must-have if you want to achieve healthier skin and hair. Its ergonomic design lets you handle and control the roller easily. It has titanium alloy microneedles that slowly stimulate your blood circulation, reduce signs of ageing, and enhance healthy hair growth. Overall, an excellent product to explore!
Bombay Shaving Co Derma Roller
Founded in 2015 by Shantanu Deshpande, Bombay Shaving Company is a skincare and personal care brand that caters to men and women in India. It offers top-notch skincare, hair care, and grooming solutions like jade rollers & derma rollers that are cost-effective and efficient. While the company is headquartered in Gurugram, it supplies products all over the country.
Prominent Features of the Bombay Shaving Co Derma Roller:
- Designed with 540 Titanium Needles in 0.5 mm size that helps in enhanced hair growth
- It gently punctures your scalp to allow oils and topicals to seep in easily
- Has a sleek handle that makes it easy to hold and work around in all directions
- Regular usage can increase blood circulation in the scalp and make hair grow quicker
- Weighs 100 grams
- Sleek and lightweight
- Comes with a storage case to protect it from dust
- Easy to use
- Some might not like the needle quality
Why We Picked the Bombay Shaving Co Derma Roller?
This derma roller by Bombay Shaving Co is perfect for men who are dealing with hair fall and want to boost their hair growth. It features 540 titanium microneedles that gently puncture your scalp so that the oils and serums can penetrate easily. It also allows proper blood circulation which promotes healthier hair growth.
ZGTS 1.5mm Derma Roller
If you’re looking for high-quality derma rollers in India, ZGTS is a brand that you must check out. It is quite prominent on Amazon and has a solid customer base online. The brand also offers skincare solutions such as serums that you can buy online.
Prominent Features of the ZGTS 1.5mm Derma Roller:
- Features 192 titanium alloy needles that are 1.5 in size
- The ergonomic handle allows you to roll it over your skin in all directions without any hassle
- The needles gently puncture your skin to improve the appearance of your skin
- Regular usage can help decrease stretch marks, acne, scars, and fine lines on your skin
- Weighs 100 grams
- User-friendly design
- Great benefits for your skin
- The needles remain sharp for at least six months
- A little pricey
Why We Picked the ZGTS 1.5mm Derma Roller?
Get rid of the rid unwanted scars, stretch marks, and the appearance of cellulite from your skin with this derma roller by ZGTS. The brand offers excellent skincare solutions that are safe for you and can be easily used at home.
Beardo Beard Activator Derma Roller
Beardo is a men’s skincare, hair care, and personal grooming brand that was founded in 2015 by Priyank Shah and Ashutosh Valani. The Ahmedabad-based brand has garnered a massive customer base in India in a short period.
Prominent Features of the Beardo Beard Activator Derma Roller:
- Premium derma roller with 540 Chromium needles that are 0.5 mm in size
- Helps promote hair and beard growth by stimulating hair follicles
- Regular usage can enhance blood flow and allows for deeper penetration of topicals
- Can also help in reducing hyperpigmented skin and acne scars
- Weighs 70 grams
- Helps cure patchy beard
- Gentle on the skin
- Makes skin smoother
- Some might not like the quality
Why We Picked the Beardo Beard Activator Derma Roller?
This derma roller by Beardo is a must-have for men who are struggling with uneven beard growth. When regularly used, this product can enhance hair growth by stimulating blood circulation. It will also help reduce hyperpigmentation and acne scars with consistent usage.
Man Matters Advance Derma Roller
Man Matters is a newly-established brand that offers men’s health and well-being solutions across India. It has a dedicated digital clinic for men where they can find holistic skincare, haircare, and personal care products and advice from the best doctors in the country.
Prominent Features of the Man Matters Advance Derma Roller:
- Features 540 titanium alloy microneedles that are 0.5 mm in size
- The derma roller helps with easier penetration of oils and topicals
- Gently punctures your scalp and skin to increase blood circulation
- Regular usage can help repair damaged hair and thicken your hair
- Weighs 60 grams
- Ergonomic design
- Gentle on your skin
- Safe to use
- Might not roll smoothly on the skin for some
Why We Picked the Man Matters Advance Derma Roller?
This derma roller is made for men who are dealing with a patchy or uneven beard and hair growth. It has premium titanium alloy microneedles that puncture your scalp and skin to stimulate dormant hair follicles. Moreover, its lightweight and easy-to-use design will leave you feeling satisfied.
Dayons Derma Roller
Dayons offer a range of skincare products and has a solid clientele across India. Its derma rollers, blackhead removers, etc., are quite popular and you can easily buy them online.
Prominent Features of the Dayons Derma Roller:
- Designed using 540 titanium microneedles that can be used on your skin, scalp, and beard
- Has a sleek handle that allows you to properly grip the device while using
- It punctures the skin which helps in stimulating blood circulation and collagen production
- Comes in a range of 0.5 mm – 2 mm needle size that you can choose from as per need
- Gentle and safe on the skin
- Ergonomic design
- Can reach the contours of your face easily
Kostech Derma Roller
Kostech is another leading brand that offers skincare, personal care, and grooming products for everyone. The brand is quite a hit on Amazon and its derma rollers, hair accessories, and styling tools are a must-try!
Prominent Features of the Kostech Derma Roller:
- Features 540 titanium needs that are 0.5 mm in size
- It makes microscopic punctures in your skin which enhances collagen production
- Regular usage can help reduce the appearance of ageing signs, stretch marks, and pigmentation
- Can also help in better absorption of oils, serums, and other topicals
- Weighs 110 grams
- Comes with a case
- Premium design and quality
- Value for money
Berkowits Derma Microneedling Roller System
Founded in 1994, Berkowits is a popular skincare, hair care, and personal care brand based in India. It retails face wash, sunscreens, serums, derma rollers, and more. The brand also offers laser skin treatments, robotic hair transplants, hair replacements, etc.
Prominent Features of the Berkowits Derma Microneedling Roller System:
- Features 1 mm titanium alloy needles are gold-plated
- The needles gently poke into your skin to stimulate collagen growth and enhance blood circulation
- Regular usage can lead to reduced appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, and large pores
- Ergonomic handle to make it easy to use
- Seamlessly glides over your skin
- Comes with a protective case
Epyz Derma Roller
Epyz offers top-notch skincare and lighting products that are not only efficient but also budget-friendly. Its wide product range is easily available on Amazon and you must check it out.
Prominent Features of the Epyz Derma Roller:
- Has 540 titanium alloy needles that are 1.5 mm in size
- The microneedles gently roll over your skin to make micro punctures that lead to collagen protection
- Painless derma roller that helps reduce signs of ageing and makes the skin look firmer
- Makes skin look and feel healthier
- Sleek and user-friendly handle
- High-quality needles
PINZOR Derma Roller
PINZOR retails a wide range of skincare, home, and travel essentials at affordable prices. Its derma rollers and body hair removers are a hit on Amazon and you must give them a try.
Prominent Features of the PINZOR Derma Roller:
- This derma roller has 1 mm microneedles that make small punctures in your skin and scalp
- Allows for better penetration of oils, serums, and other topicals
- Regular usage can help in better blood circulation and increased collagen production
- It also helps in reducing signs of ageing, hyperpigmentation, and textured skin
- Suits all skin types
- The handle has a good grip
- Works seamlessly on the skin
As using derma rollers has become a common skincare method, many brands have come up with these products online. In this article, we have listed some of the best derma rollers in India based on their needle material, size, etc. While we really like the products from Be Bodywise, Bombay Shaving Co., and Beardo, let us know which ones you like the best.
What is the most effective derma roller?
Derma Rollers ranging from 0.5 – 1 mm needle sizes are the most effective. They are also suitable for all skin types.
Does the brand of derma roller matter?
It is always recommended to go for brands that offer quality derma rollers as poor-quality needles can cause infections on your skin. Brands like Be Bodywise, Beardo, and Bombay Shaving Co. make some of the best derma rollers for hair and skin.
Can I use a 0.5 derma roller every day?
Yes. While you should begin with using derma rollers every alternative day to see how your skin reacts, you can use the 0.5 mm rollers every day after a while.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the best market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best derma rollers have helped you out in making an informed judgement.