Breastfeeding is one of the most natural and healthy ways to feed your baby, but it’s not always easy or possible to do so directly. For mothers who need or choose to pump their milk, electric breast pumps have become an increasingly popular choice because of their convenience and efficiency.
Electric breast pumps are designed to mimic the natural sucking pattern of a nursing baby, stimulating milk production and allowing mothers to express their milk quickly and easily. They also offer more customisable settings, allowing mothers to adjust the suction and speed of the pump to their personal preferences. So, to help out all the lovely new mothers, we have created a guide covering the best electric breast pumps in India. Keep reading, and you will be sure to find the one!
Our Top Picks
How Do We Choose the Best Electric Breast Pumps for You?
Are you considering purchasing electric breast pumps in India? With prices varying between Rs 1,600 and Rs 13,000, we’ve carefully evaluated the available options and identified the top baby products based on several key factors. We encourage you to review prior to exploring our recommendations.
Type of Electric Breast Pump
Firstly, you need to decide the kind of electric breast pump you want to use. Single electric pumps are suitable for mothers who need to pump occasionally or have a low milk supply.
Double electric pumps, on the other hand, are more efficient and are suitable for mothers who need to pump regularly or have a high milk supply. They take less time to pump, compared to single pumps.
The suction strength and speed of a breast pump are essential factors to consider while buying a breast pump. You need a breast pump that can mimic a baby’s natural sucking pattern. We recommend that you look for a breast pump that has adjustable suction settings. This will allow you to find the best setting that suits your needs.
Breast pumps can be noisy, which can be a problem if you plan to pump at work or in public. Look for a breast pump that operates quietly to avoid attracting unwanted attention.
If you are always on the go, you need a breast pump that is portable and easy to carry around. Look for a breast pump that is lightweight, compact, and comes with a carrying case.
Some electric breast pumps come with additional accessories, such as storage bags, bottles, and extra parts. Consider purchasing a breast pump that comes with all the necessary accessories, so you don’t have to buy them separately.
List of 11 Best Electric Breast Pumps in India
Luvlap Adore Electric Breast Pump
The LuvLap Adore Electric Breast Pump has the ability to replicate a baby’s natural nursing rhythm. This natural feeling is made possible by the soft silicone massage cushion and the two pumping phases of the breast pump. There are 9 intensity levels for each mode and the Smart Memory feature keeps track of the most recent setting.
Prominent Features of the Luvlap Adore Electric Breast Pump:
- Features a closed pumping system that avoids contamination by preventing milk from flowing back into the suction tube
- Has a two-phase operation (Massage and Expression) with nine intensity adjustments
- Included with the product are two free breast pads, one electric unit, one pump unit, one milk container, a nipple, and bottleneck part, and a cap
- Digital touch screen
- Comfortable massage cushion
Why We Picked Luvlap the Adore Electric Breast Pump?
The electric breast pump from Luvlap provides a quick and efficient pumping process that ensures you extract the maximum amount of milk in the least amount of time. You can choose between nine levels of suction to customise and make it as comfortable as possible. You can easily disassemble the pump’s parts and clean them thoroughly after each use to maintain hygiene and prevent contamination.
BabyGo Automatic Electric Breast Pump
The electric breast pump from BabyGo features a bottle that is small, light, and portable. It features an anti-slip shell that keeps it from simply sliding from your hand. There are several massages and care settings available with the electric breast pump. To put the mother more at ease, you can also change the suction.
Prominent Features of the BabyGo Automatic Electric Breast Pump:
- This electric breast pump is made of strong silicone and food-grade pp
- Keeps you and your kid healthy by resisting heat up to 180 degrees
- The breast pump components are simple to clean and disinfect, and USB rechargeable
- The bottle is small, elegant, lightweight, and portable
- Easy to clean
- Portable and lightweight
Why We Picked the BabyGo Automatic Electric Breast Pump?
This breast pump from BabyGo features a silicone diaphragm that separates milk from the air. This helps to keep it clean and keep you and your kid safe from pathogens. It also has an air exit to stop milk from backflowing. With this breast pump, you can give your baby the ultimate care.
Trumom Electric Breast Milk Feeding Pump
Designed with moms in mind, this breast pump from Trumom is portable, easy to use, and efficient. The pump comes with a PPSU gold 180 ml bottle, which offers the greatest level of safety. Additionally, it is extremely durable and resistant to breaking. The breast pump’s compact size makes it easy to pack and store, saving you space.
Prominent Features of the Trumom Electric Breast Milk Feeding Pump:
- Features a rechargeable battery that can run for two hours after being fully charged only once
- Utilises five-stage expression technology, which implies that it operates in many phases
- Nine levels of milk suction so that you can adjust the milk suction strength level to your comfort and ease
- Easy to assemble
- Rechargeable battery
- Safe to use
Why We Picked the Trumom Electric Breast Milk Feeding Pump?
The Trumom Electric Breast Pump is a must-have for any new mom. It’s portable, easy to use, efficient, and affordable, making it an excellent investment for any breastfeeding mom. With this breast pump, you can ensure that your baby gets all the nourishment, even when you’re away.
Evenflo Feeding Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump
The Evenflo Breast Pump is a compact and portable breast pump that is ideal for busy mothers who are always on the go. It is equipped with advanced technology that mimics the natural suckling of a baby, providing a comfortable and efficient pumping experience.
Prominent Features of the Evenflo Feeding Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump:
- Features three distinct flange sizes so that it can be used by mothers with ease
- Also has customisable suction and speed settings, allowing mothers to find the right settings for their comfort level
- Has a closed system that prevents milk from flowing back into the tube, reducing the risk of contamination and ensuring the milk is safe for the baby
- Compact and portable design
- Easy to clean
Why We Picked the Evenflo Feeding Advanced Double Electric Breast Pump?
This Evenflo breast pump is easy to assemble and clean, making it an ideal choice. The parts can be easily disassembled, washed, and sterilised, making it a breeze to maintain the hygiene of the breast pump.
Mee Mee Advanced Digital Electric Breast Pump
The Mee Mee Electric Breast Pump adjusts to your needs so that you can experience a comfortable pumping experience. This pump comes with a well-lit digital display screen to help you always keep track of your pumping routine. With this pump, you can store milk whenever and wherever you need it.
Prominent Features of the Mee Mee Advanced Digital Electric Breast Pump:
- You can pick the suction speed that is most comfortable for you thanks to the up to 9 levels of adjustment
- You can charge on the move, anywhere, thanks to the universal charging capability of the pump
- Made from soft silicone and polypropylene plastic, both of which are completely non-toxic
- Made from non-toxic materials
- Comfortable pumping
Why We Picked the Mee Mee Advanced Digital Electric Breast Pump?
The Mee Mee Advanced Digital Electric Breast Pump is a reliable and efficient breast pump that is designed to make the pumping process comfortable and convenient for nursing mothers. With its advanced digital display, two modes, nine suction levels, and USB rechargeable battery, it is a great choice for mothers who are always on the go.
Philips Avent Electric Single Breast Pump
The Philips electric breast pump successfully blends suction and stimulation and is inspired by a baby’s instinctive sipping motion. It provides optimum milk flow and softly adjusts to the size and shape of your nipple. Additionally, this breast pump features numerous settings so that a mother feels comfortable while caring for her baby.
Prominent Features of the Philips Avent Electric Single Breast Pump:
- This breast pump from Philips uses Natural Motion Technology that promotes quicker milk flow
- Features 16 pumping settings and 8 stimulation levels for a completely customised experience
- For a discreet experience, this electric breast pump features a quiet motor
- Can be used discreetly
- Easy to set up and clean
- Has a start/paused button for efficiency
Baybee Smart Electric Breast Pump
The Baybee Electric Breast Pump features a smooth, flexible rim for comfort. It is gentle on mom’s skin while maintaining a tight seal for maximum suction. The breast pump also comes with a complete smart touch screen that can guarantee a crisper display and more fluid operation.
Prominent Features of the Baybee Smart Electric Breast Pump:
- Includes a unique tri-mode setting that efficiently resolves the issue moms have during the beginning of feeding
- The galactagogue and suction functions each offer nine adjustable shifts, giving moms more options to choose from
- The breast pump is constructed of food-grade silicone free of BPA
- Portable and easy to carry
- Easy to use
HealthSense Wearable Electric Breast Pump
This electric breast pump from HealthSense is the most adaptable option for new moms since it is wireless and hands-free. This breast pump is easy to take to and from work, home, and other places. Additionally, the bottle can store up to 150 ml of milk, which is enough to feed a baby one or two times.
Prominent Features of the HealthSense Wearable Electric Breast Pump:
- Operates noticeably more quietly (less than 55dB), and its covert design makes milk extraction pleasant in public
- Considerably simpler to clean and dry quickly due to its small size and low number of components
- All the components are constructed of BPA-free, skin-friendly, food-grade materials
- Safe and easy to clean
- Quiet mechanism
- Hands-free pumping
- Food-grade components for safety
- Quality of silicone can be improved
- No soft flange provided
Medela Solo Single Electric Breast Pump
The Medela Electric Breast Pump is a high-quality breast pump that is designed to make the process of expressing milk easier and more comfortable for new mothers. This pump is designed to be lightweight and easy to carry. This makes it an excellent choice for mothers while on the go. Additionally, the pump allows mothers to adjust the suction and speed to suit their individual needs and preferences, ensuring maximum comfort and efficiency.
Prominent Features of the Medela Solo Single Electric Breast Pump:
- With one full charge, the built-in rechargeable battery can power up to 6 pumping sessions
- Comes with a breast shield for increased comfort and better milk flow
- Easy to use and significantly quieter (45dB), so you can use it without any worries
- Long battery life
- Comfortable and efficient
- Functions quietly
- Build quality can be improved
Spectra Baby Breast Pump
This electric breast pump from Spectra has a tonne of wonderful features, such as a built-in rechargeable battery and more. It is designed to really fulfil the demands of mothers who want to have the peace of mind that they have a strong, efficient breast pump to maintain supply. Additionally, this breast pump is a closed system, much like other Spectra pumps. This guarantees hygienic operation and optimal motor performance so that mothers receive the best care.
Prominent Features of the Spectra Baby Breast Pump
- This hospital-grade breast pump comes with the option to be used as both a single or double pump
- You can adjust the pumping programme to the pace and rhythm that work best for your body
- Additionally, the breast pump is lightweight and portable, making Spectra an ideal choice
- Closed system for hygiene
- Portable and lightweight
- Efficient and comfortable
Diya Double/Single Electric Breast Pump
The Diya Electric Breast Pump is an ideal choice for mothers who stay busy. This electric breast pump can be set up in 30 seconds and is really simple to use and clean. It features a closed system that guarantees that milk does not enter the tubes, preventing the growth of germs and mould.
Prominent Features of the Diya Double/Single Electric Breast Pump:
- Even though it is a double pump, single-side pumping is also feasible by simply switching the double tube with the single one
- Features a rechargeable and replaceable battery with a 3-hour usage duration so that you can pump anywhere you go
- Includes a pumping bra for free so that you can pump easily while doing other work
- Easy to clean
- Long battery life
Based on our research, Luvlap Adore Electric Breast Pump, BabyGo Automatic Electric Breast Pump, and Trumom Electric Breast Milk Feeding Pump are our top picks for the best electric pumps in India. While making our recommendations, we also considered factors like the type of electric breast pumps, adjustable suction, noise level, portability, and more. Do let us know which one worked out best for you.
Which electric breast pump is best in India?
According to us, Luvlap Adore Electric Breast Pump, BabyGo Automatic Electric Breast Pump, and Trumom Electric Breast Milk Feeding Pump are the best electric breast pumps in India. We suggest that you go through our entire list and find one that is best suited to your requirements.
Is it good to use electric breast pumps?
Yes, using an electric breast pump is good. You can express milk for your baby more quickly and discover the settings that will maximise your milk production and flow. Additionally, electric pumps often have higher suction than manual pumps due to the presence of a motor.
What breast pump produces the most milk?
A hospital-grade pump will provide your breasts with the increased suction they need if you’re seeking to start or enhance your breast milk production. Therefore, Spectra and Medela are the best hospital-grade breast pumps which will help you in increasing your milk production. These companies produce a number of high-end breast pumps that are useful for new parents.
How do I choose a breast pump?
While choosing a breast pump, there are a number of factors you should consider so that the mother can have a pleasant pumping experience. We would suggest that you look into factors like the kind of pump, noise levels, adjustable suction, and portability while making your choice.
Do babies get more milk than pumping?
Ideally, you should only breastfeed your baby. It is important to keep in mind that your infant can get milk from your breasts far more efficiently than a pump. Around four to six weeks after you start nursing successfully, you could introduce the bottle and pumping.
But, using a breast pump can be highly useful in order to relieve full breasts or plugged milk ducts. They can also pull out inverted or flat nipples making it easier for the baby to latch on and help with increasing the milk supply.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
At CashKaro, our team of skilled and experienced researchers work tirelessly to provide you with the most valuable market advice available online. We carefully evaluate multiple products and compare them based on a variety of criteria to curate a list of trustworthy options. We sincerely hope that our recommendations for the top electric breast pumps in India have been helpful to you and will assist you in making an informed decision.