Face serums are the new moisturisers; advocated extensively by professional makeup gurus and influencers as a mainstay of personal skincare regimes. These products are supercharged with different oils teeming with skin-benefiting antioxidants such as vitamin C, E, hyaluronic acid, and plant extracts. The best face serums are lightweight oils with a concentrated formula and penetrate deep into the skin, keeping it nourished for long. Also, these powerful concentrates address certain problem areas of the skin, such as wrinkles, acne, tone, texture, glow, dehydration to name a few. You just need to take a few drops to give your skin a much-needed boost – a little goes a long way when you are using the best face serums.
How Do We Select the Best Face Serums for You?
There is no one size fits all approach when it comes to face serums. Whether you are already a lover of face serums or a novice stepping into this world – we have enlisted the best face serums in India to address all your skin concerns. All these serums range from Rs 299 to Rs 699 which is quite affordable when compared to the benefits you can receive from using them.
We understand that every skin type needs different serums and have mentioned various options for a wide spectrum of skin types. People who have oily skin can use serums with salicylic acid or niacinamide acid while normal to dry skin people can use more hydrating serums that are rich in hyaluronic acid. We have added easy-to-use and safe products that can be used by everyone from beginners to pros without any hassle. When applying serums, you should try not to step out in the sun and always use good quality sunscreen if you do.
The products mentioned below have bagged great reviews online and ratings that make them highly trustworthy. If you’re looking for an affordable and effective product to rejuvenate your skin, you’ve come to the right place.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Wow Skin Science||Check Prices|
List of 9 Best Face Serums In India
On this page:
- 1. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence
- 2. Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Face Serum
- 3. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Face Serum
- 4. Good Vibes Rosehip Radiant Glow Face Serum
- 5. WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Face Serum
- 6. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
- 7. MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Face Serum
- 8. Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Glow-Restore Face Oil Blend
- 9. Minimalist 10% Vitamin C Face Serum for Glowing Skin
- What are the best-selling face serum brands in India?
- Which serum is best for hyperpigmentation on the skin?
1. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence
Founded in 1909, L’Oreal is a leading cosmetics and personal care company that hails from France. The company is highly popular in India and retails makeup, skincare, haircare, and personal care products. L’Oreal has its headquarters in Clichy, France and a stellar clientele across continents.
Notable Features of the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Face Serum:
- Using this twice a day gives your skin a radiant glow.
- Designed with advanced micro-essence technology that penetrates up to 10 layers of the skin
- It contains salicylic acid that hydrates and moisturises the skin
- HEPES that removes dead skin cells and boosts skin renewal
- Centella Asiatica smoothes out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Crystal micro essence
- Best face serum for glowing skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- May cause breakouts on some skn types, patch test recommended
- Formula may not be as hydrating for dry skin
2. Biotique Bio Dandelion Visibly Ageless Face Serum
Biotique is a renowned skincare and cosmetics company from India. It was launched in the year 1992 and has its headquarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The brand focuses on making natural products by using the latest technology. You will find a great range of skincare products under Biotique which are extremely affordable and will be loved by your skin.
Notable Features of the Biotique Bio Dandelion Serum:
- Lightening serum that visibly repairs and rebalances the skin
- Suitable for all skin types and helps restore youthful radiance
- It contains pure dandelion and is also enriched with vitamin E, nutmeg oil, groundnut oil, and other naturally derived plant extracts
- It is completely biodegradable and environment-friendly
- Chemical-free formula
- Best serum for dark spots
- Free from synthetic fragrances or artificial preservatives.
- The bottle doesn’t have a pump which can make it difficult to take the right quanitity of serum
- Has a herbal smell which not everyone likes
3. Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Face Serum
Mamaearth is a fast emerging personal care brand that has literally set the Indian market on fire with its products! The brand has been setting new benchmarks for its exceptional product range that’s derived from natural ingredients. The company was founded in 2016 by Ghazal and Varun and has its headquarters in Gurgaon, India.
Notable Features of the Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Face Serum:
- It is suitable for all skin types and men and women regardless of age group.
- Enriched with Vitamin C and turmeric.
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula and works to keep your skin hydrated
- Dermatologically tested, this face serum is suitable for all skin types
- It is free from sulfates, paraben, SLS, petroleum, and other artificial preservatives and colours.
- Hydrating formula
- Best antioxidant serum
- Blend of turmeric and squalene helps in detoxifying your skin
- Will take some time to reduce dark spots and fine lines
- May cause irritation on sensitive skin, patch test recommended
4. Good Vibes Rosehip Radiant Glow Face Serum
Good Vibes is a brand that’s taken over the Indian skincare market in a very short span of time. The company was launched in the year 2018 by Purplle which also owns the popular cosmetics brand called NY Bae. It is one of the largest selling brands on e-commerce sites such as Amazon today and has done several celebrity collaborations over the years.
Notable Features of the Good Vibes Rosehip Radiant Glow Face Serum:
- Has a blend of rosehip oil, almond oil, jojoba oil and sesame oil rejuvenate your skin.
- Rich in vitamin A, E, and C, this face serum increases skin elasticity by increasing collagen production
- It not only cleanses and brightens the skin but also balances the natural pH level.
- Has a lightweight and quick absorbing texture
- Non-sticky formula
- Best serum to boost skin elasticity
- Cruelty-free and chemical-free formulation
- May not suitable super oily skin
5. WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Face Serum
WOW Skin Science is another popular personal care brand hailing from India. It was launched in the year 2014 by Manish Chowdhary and has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. You’ll find a huge variety of skincare, body care, haircare, and bath products that are sourced from natural ingredients under this brand.
Notable Features of WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Face Serum:
- Laced with active vitamin C (20%), witch hazel, and hyaluronic acid
- This face serum offers a flawless and dewy glow
- Fights signs of ageing like fine-lines, age spots, dullness, and uneven skin tone
- Witchhazel soothes your skin and reduces inflammation
- Free from mineral oils and chemicals
- Youthful skin formula
- Best serum for skin brightening
- Vegan product
- May cause a tingling sensation while applying
Moreover, for those who are looking for anti-ageing serums then our this list covering some of the top anti-ageing serums is just for you.
6. L’Oréal Paris Revitalift 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum
L’Oreal is a leading retailer of skincare and cosmetic products in the world. It was founded in the year 1909 by Eugène Schueller and has its headquarters in Clichy, France. The brand has several international collaborations under its belt and is today a trusted seller of top-notch skincare and haircare products.
Notable Features of the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Face Serum
- Contains 1.5% hyaluronic acid face serum gets quickly absorbed and leaves no residues thereafter
- It boosts skin elasticity and hydration to offer radiant, plump, smooth, and youthful skin
- Dermatologically tested serum
- Free from alcohol and fragrances
- Lightweight and non-sticky texture
- Hydrating face serum
- Best hyaluronic acid serum
- Absorbs quickly and hydrates instantly
- Can be quite harsh on sensitive skin, make sure to try it out with a patch test first
7. MCaffeine Naked Detox Green Tea Face Serum
mCaffeine is one of India’s first coffee-based personal care brands. It revolves around the concept of using real coffee in your skincare and haircare products that revitalize you and makes you feel energized. It was founded in 2015 and has its headquarters in Mumbai, India.
Notable Features of MCaffiene Naked Detox Green Tea Face Serum:
- Enriched with high antioxidants, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
- Suitable for all skin types
- Regular use of this face serum can help keep your skin fresh, reduce free radical damage, and keep it hydrated and supple.
- The serum is FDA approved and is free from parabens and mineral oils.
- Best serum for all skin types
- Anitoxidants help in detoxifying your skin, making it clearer and softer
- Can cause breakouts on sensitive skin
8. Plum Grape Seed & Sea Buckthorn Glow-Restore Face Oil Blend
Plum Goodness is a highly trusted personal care brand that was founded in 2013 by Shankar Prasad. The company focuses on making chemical and cruelty-free, vegan products that are super effective. Over the years, the company has managed to gain a reputable image in the market with consistent top-notch launches and it’s a brand that you must check out.
Notable Features of the Plum Grape Seed and Sea Buckthorn Facial Oil:
- Has a unique blend of ten 100% plant-derived oils that offers superior moisturisation sans the greasiness.
- Combats skin dryness, replenishes nutrients, and restores a natural and healthy glow to your skin.
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Additionally, it also fights free-radical damage and prevents water loss, keeping your skin hydrated.
- Free from chemicals parabens, is a find for all those who adore eco-friendly products – thanks to its 100% recyclable packaging.
- 100% Vegan formula
- Best face serum for dry skin 404
- Instantly hydrates and rejuvenates your skin
- Will not be ideal for people with oily skin
9. Minimalist 10% Vitamin C Face Serum for Glowing Skin
Minimalist is a newly launched skincare brand that’s taken the market by storm. The company released killer products that work absolutely great to target different skin concerns. It was founded in 2020 and has its headquarters in Jaipur, India.
Notable Features of the Minimalist 10% Vitamin C Face Serum:
- Has 86% vitamin C content as opposed to its industry counterparts.
- Formulated with 1% Acetyl Glucosamine to promote hydration and radiance.
- While it works for all skin types, the presence of Centella water makes it suitable even for sensitive skin.
- Reduces damage from sun and pollutants, and provides an even skin tone.
- This face serum is free from chemicals, oils and is a hypoallergenic beauty essential.
- Natural exfoliation
- Best vitamin C serum for sensitive skin
- Free of fragrance, silicone, sulfates, parabens, and dyes
- May cause breakout
In addition to this we have created this hand picked list of some of the best niacinamide serums for glowing skin which will help you in toning, brightening the complexion of your skin. have a look and let us know which one you liked the most.
What are the best-selling face serum brands in India?
L’Oreal, Mamaearth, Wow Skin Science, Plum, and Minimalist are some of the best selling serum brands in India.
Which serum is best for hyperpigmentation on the skin?
Serums rich in Vitamin C can be effective to reduce hyperpigmentation from skin.