Are you looking for some great food quotes? Check out some of the finest food, cooking, and eating quotations.
Every civilization revolves around food. Apart from the fact that food is necessary for survival, eating draws people together to share their lives and tales.
Food draws people together all across the globe, from meeting around campfires to formal banquets. Food is often the finest and quickest method to learn about another culture.
So take a snack and enjoy today’s food quotations from famous chefs, cooks, and diners.
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. -Hippocrates
This particular quote was said by Hippocrates, thousands of years ago. Although thousands of years old, this quotation recognizes the necessity of a good diet and the therapeutic powers of diverse foods. Maintaining good health and preventing illness requires a healthy lifestyle along with an adequate diet.
- Please don’t go bacon with my heart.
- Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate. Alan D. Wolfet
- Life is a gamble. Dessert comes first.
- One cannot think well, love well, or sleep well if one has not dined well. Virgina Woolfe
- We begin by eating. Then we go to the next step.
- There is no love sincerer than the love of food. George Bernard Shaw
- Fries don’t include the word “we.”
- Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving, and identity. – Jonathan Sofran Foer
- Cheese is usually the key ingredient.
Funny Food Quotes
Whether you’re sharing a snapshot of your newest culinary invention or a photograph of the lovely drink you got with dinner, adding the right food caption or a hilarious food caption to your food photo is essential. This huge collection of food Instagram caption ideas will have you eager to hurry out and grab some tasty snacks so you can start photographing (and uploading!) right now.
So get your taste buds ready and get into this collection of the finest food caption ideas—some sweet, some salty—that will spice up all of your gourmet photographs just perfectly.
- I once lost weight, but it was quickly regained in the refrigerator.
According to this humorous quote, we can regain our lost weight by binge eating snacks or food from the refrigerator. Although not healthy, this quote is quite funny as a joke as we are all guilty of binge-eating from time to time.
- Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I’d want to marry it, but only for the purpose of eating her family during the wedding.
- There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.”- Kevin James
- I simply want someone to regard me in the same manner that I regard food.
- “The 12-step chocoholics program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate!” Terry Moore
- I’m sorry, but I’m currently involved in a relationship. With regard to food.
- “I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick, not wounded: dead.”- Woody Allen
- Sugar, spice, and all the good stuff.
- “Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie.” – Jim Davis
- “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.”- George Bernard Shaw
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.” -Barbara Johnson
- Call me Kim Carbdashian.
- “Soup is just a way of screwing you out of a meal.”-Jay Leno
- All of the lads come to the yard because of my milkshake.
- Wherever I’m eating, I’m at home.
- “If we shake out all of the crumbs from all of the keyboards in the world, we can end world hunger.” Matthew Dolkart
According to Matthew Dolkart, world hunger could be easily ended if we all just collected the crumbs from keywords all around the world. This is in context to the numerous crumbs that fall into our keyboard when we eat while working.
- Donut kill my vibe.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand. — Barbara Johnson
- You’re drooling, not me!
- I don’t eat lobsters, shrimp, or crawfish because I don’t eat anything that looks like I should step on it. – George Carlin
- A burger is designed to be devoured with gusto.
- Life is like ice cream. Before it melts, savor it.
- Give me liberty or … a jelly donut! – Homer Simpson
- In ice cream, there is no “we.”
- Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving and identity. – Jonathan Safran Foer
- Eat, live, and love.
- The main facts in human life are five: birth, food, sleep, love, and death. – E.M. Forster
- When excellent tastes are combined, the food becomes an orchestra.
- The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found. – Calvin Trillin
- There is no greater passion than for food.
- My mom made me two dishes: Take it or leave it. – Stephen Wright
Our moms are always strict with us, and for our own good. This humorous quote affirms that when our mothers cook something for us, we have two options. Either eat it or stay hungry. There is no alternative food option.
- If you believe in yourself, every pizza is a personal pizza.
- I’m at the age where food has taken the place of sex. In fact, I just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. – Rodney Dangerfield
- Mayonnaise, or anything else that doesn’t harm us, improves the taste of our meal.
- Carbs have the potential to be my soul partner.
- People who like eating are appealing to me. They’re the most wonderful individuals on the planet.
- Carbs are the solution. Regardless of the situation.
- Abs are just for a short time. Chocolate lasts a lifetime.
- Sandwiches are the only clubs that intrigue me.
- If you set your mind to it, every day may be National Donut Day.
Who doesn’t love a piece of donut, every now and then right? If you really love donuts, then you should be eating it everyday.
Food Lover Quotes
Food quotes are universally adored because they are so relatable. You’ve surely heard Virginia Woolf’s famous phrase, “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well until one has eaten well,” but other famous foodies have also eloquently expressed the relationship between food and love.
A foodie or food lover is someone who eats to live rather than lives to eat. They get a kick out of cooking, eating, and dining experiences, as well as this funny food and love quotes from great food lovers.
To get your tummy grumbling, we’ve selected the finest food and love quotations for foodies.
- “Cooking is like love: It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.” — Harriet van Horne
- Eat healthily, feel healthy, and live a healthy lifestyle!
- “Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.” —Alan D. Wolfelt
- Dear Pringles, I’m unable to fit my hand inside your delectable tube.
- A good future and life begin with a healthy diet.
- “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” — John Gunther
- I only eat nutritious foods since they offer me more energy than junk food.
- My favorite pastime is cooking. If I ever share it with you, you’re a one-of-a-kind individual.
- “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- My negative point is food; I can’t live without it.
According to this quote, if you are a foodie, you know you cannot live without eating. As a person who loves to eat, it may be hard at times for you to control yourself from eating, and that’s okay.
- “If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… The people who give you their food give you their heart.” — Cesar Chavez
- When I hear myself eating crunchy food, I’m curious whether others can hear it as well.
- My food love is more genuine than yours. – Food has a long life span!
- “One cannot think well, love well, sleep well if one has not dined well.” ― Virginia Woolf
- Not to be a false love, but to be a healthy foodie!
- I’m not sure why people like brunch. What are the advantages of mixing breakdancing with lunch?
- “I have made a lot of mistakes falling in love, and regretted most of them, but never the potatoes that went with them.” ― Nora Ephron
- I just want to reduce weight and make money in this world.
Everyone has different aspirations in life. According to this quote, staying healthy and being rich and successful is something one should strive towards.
- If I had to pick between a boyfriend and food, I would choose the latter.
- “Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly.” ― M.F.K. Fisher
- Once I’ve leveled the container, I’ll quit eating ice cream out of it.
- I adore food since it is, after all, the one thing I like in my life!
- “My weaknesses have always been food and men — in that order.” — Dolly Parton
- My world revolves around food! It doesn’t matter if someone calls me a hippo!
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz
- The Stuff Quotes make me want to eat the greatest food I can find.
- My dinner stomach is full, yet there is still a place in my dessert stomach.
Everyone loves a sweet dessert after dinner, right? No matter how stuffed we are, our stomach still finds a place to consume dessert.
- My diabetic buddy passed away peacefully in his sleep. “Sweet dreams,” I neglected to say.
- When I’m mildly inconvenienced and hungry, hell hath no fury like me.
- Isn’t it strange that after 30,000 years of bread consumption, everyone is suddenly gluten intolerant?
Healthy Food Quotes
It is tough to eat healthily because it is difficult to say “no” to junk food. So, maybe telling yourself these “healthy eating” quotes may help you avoid bad food. New Year’s resolutions must also be accompanied with a detailed strategy. However, strategies may not always be enough to help you resist the impulse to consume unhealthy foods.
You may put a stop to your unhealthy food cravings with these healthy food quotes. Decorate your refrigerator, kitchen cabinets, and workstation with them. These are incredible!
- I know some of the world’s top cooks, and they’re all women. People that are healthy and giving build their own life food. Take good care of yourself.
- “In my food world, there is no fear or guilt, only joy and balance. So no ingredient is ever off-limits. Rather, all of the recipes here follow my Usually-Sometimes-Rarely philosophy. Notice there is no Never.” ― Ellie Krieger
- “Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.” – Horace
- A life well-lived is one in which you can remain at home and prepare your own meals.
- With this clean eating dish loaded with greens, fresh vegetables, and a delectable gluten-free quinoa foundation, you can go back to the essentials.
- “Don’t allow a love problem or work problem to become an eating problem. Stop trying to stuff your feelings down with food.” – Karen Salmansohn
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” – Proverb
This has to be the most common food proverb which we have been hearing since our childhood. Fruits are healthy and they provide us with nutrients. Therefore, if we eat fruits (like apples) everyday, we will stay healthy and won’t have to visit a doctor often.
- Don’t keep track of your calories. Make smarter decisions.
- “A fit body, a calm mind, a house full of love. These things cannot be bought – they must be earned.” – Naval Ravikant
- “It is exercise alone that supports the spirits and keeps the mind in vigor.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Greens, vegetables, and oranges provide a wide spectrum of vitamins and minerals, from A to Zinc. This is how we wrap off the day.
- “Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.” – Bethenny Frankel
- “Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
- Re-discover your passion for eating.
- Food tastes better when we know we’re helping ourselves and the environment. Our food is farmed with fewer insects and pesticides, and we use as little plastic and paper as possible.
According to this quote, organic food is always healthier. When th food we eat is free of harmful insecticides and pesticides, it is nutritious and fresh.
- You can’t hurry greatness, but you can eat it breakfast-fast with Nourishmeal!
- It’s nearing the end of summer, therefore it’s time to get back in shape! Let us assist you with that nutritious and simple protein bean salad.
- “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.” – Ann Wigmore
- “Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” ― Morgan Spurlock
- We concentrate on genuine food that’s created the proper way: no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives, whether we’re talking about something green or something sweet and fresh.
- Take a bit of joy for yourself. Make the decision to be happy and healthy—life is better when you’re in the zone!
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right.” – Unknown
- Toss, chop, slice, then chop some more. With these vegetable recipes, you can eat fresh all through the autumn and winter.
- Happiness is a decision, therefore eat nutritious foods whenever possible.
According to this quote, if we are healthy, then we will be happy. We can choose to be happy if we decide to live a healthy life.
- Cooking nutritious meals does not have to be tedious. Make it enjoyable, innovative, and delectable, and do it for yourself. With…..
- Good food should be nutritious, delicious, and abundant.
- “After dinner rest a while; after supper walk a mile.” – T. Cogan
- “Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: “Thank you!”.” – Karen Salmansohn
- Food is both the most fundamental and the most personal of human wants.
- “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need”. – Ayurvedic Proverb
- “Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.” – Jules Robson
- Breakfast is both the most essential and the most beautiful meal of the day.
According to this quote, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Since it is the first meal we have, it should be healthy and nutritious.
- When it comes to sticking to their diets, many individuals who are attempting to lose weight make blunders.
- “If you keep good food in your fridge, you will eat good food.” – Errick McAdams
- “Good food brings people together.” Just because I’m not eating gluten doesn’t mean it has to be bland.
- Because avocados contain good fats, eating one a day may help you accomplish your heart health objectives.
- “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.” – Adelle Davis
- “Healthy does NOT mean starving yourself EVER. Healthy means eating the right food in the right amount”. – Karen Salmansohn
According to this quote by Karen, most people think dieting is healthy. However, dieting should not equate to starving yourself. You should aspire to be healthy by eating proper food in the right amount.
- “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi