If you’re wondering what the benefits of going to the gym are, then there are numerous! Gyms help increase cardiovascular fitness, and promote stronger muscles, better mood, better brain function, stronger bones, and more flexibility. Those who hit the gym regularly also tend to have increased longevity, decreased weight, and reduced cancer risk.
Since you have landed on this blog, you probably are a fitness freak, just like us, or you may be on the lookout for the best fitness motivation to help you hit those machines. Whatever be your calling, read on to find some of the best gym quotes, gym captions and statuses online, along with the best fitness quotes to keep you going.
Best Motivational Fitness Quotes for Gym Freaks
1. Workout Today so your future can thank you
2. Your only competition is you
3. I am addicted to the gym and I like it
4. Roses are red, Violets are blue. Go to the gym, and that’s all for you
6. No pain no gain? Just shut up and train
7. Real Happiness is an empty gym
8. Sore today strong tomorrow
9. I have no desire to be just average
10. A good workout is a great way to gear your mind
11.Your dream body is a slow process that will be worth every sweat shed today
12.You did not wake up today to be mediocre
13. You are only one workout away from a good mood
Best Gym Status for Social Media
14. I hustle hard for that Muscle
15. Happiness is when you look at yourself in the mirror and say “I built that!”
16. Be strong, be positive, and always keep your beast mode on
17. Not every day is a good day, but you Gotta show up anyway
18. I feel amazing after a workout. Why do people avoid it?
19.My workout is a marathon. Not a sprint
20. Your body is the engine. your mind is the engineer
21. Set the bar so high that people will laugh at your goals
22. Remember that summer bodies are built in the winter
23. Don’t give up, especially if your goals are tough
24. It’s Monday! Let the gains begin
Best Gym Captions for Instagram
25. You break me down and build me up, believer, believer
26. When life gives you pain, go to the gym
27. Superior habits lead to amazing results
28. There are two types of people: one who make excuses for not hitting the gym and those who find excuses to go to the gym. I am the latter!
29. I hate fitness, said no one ever
30. Fitness is like a relationship. you can’t cheat and expect it to work
31. Train like a beast to look like a beauty
32. Workout in silence and let your body make the noise
33. Don’t complain, enjoy the pain
34. Nothing truly great ever came from a comfort zone
35. My muscles are my best clothes
36. The gym is calling and I must go
Gym and Fitness Captions for Women
37. Be the girl who decided to go for it
38. Go hard or go home
39. To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise
40. Epic results start with reps and sets
41. Hard days are when champions are made
42. No sweat, no beauty. No Squat, no Booty
43. I’m obsessed with training and this is the life I choose
44. I don’t want another girl’s body. I want my body to be fit and healthy. That’s the goal
45. You get what you wish for. You get what you work for
46. I will make sweat my best accessory. I will run harder than my mascara.
47. When you see a woman with smudged lipstick and runny kajal, you know she had a damn good workout.
Gym Status in English
48. Making excuses burns 0 calories per hour.
49. Your body can withstand almost anything. It is your mind that you must tame.
50. Your pain in the gym is driving your growth. Embrace it.
51. The iron. The pain. the sweat. All the hard work. Love it!
52. I lift and I love it.
53. Addicted to no pain no gain.
54. Workout until your bad becomes your good
55. Go where your heart leads you, you’ll reach the gym.
56. Half my life is spent sweating in the gym.
57. The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen
58. Possibilities in the gym are limitless. Be more. Do more
Best Fitness Captions
59. Excuses are useless but results are priceless
60. Life does not come with a remote. You gotta get up and change it for the good.
61. Always focus on where you want to be. Not on where you were.
62. Being fit is not just great for your body, but also for your mind.
63. I am a proud fitness freak, we’ll see why in the next 20 years.
64. Life starts at the end of your comfort zone.
65. Let fitness challenge you else it will never change you.
66. When you are tired of fitness, always think of why you started in the first place.