Colouring your hair is an unavoidable task that requires expensive salon visits. Whether you wish to cover those pesky greys or add subtle highlights, visiting a salon becomes mandatory at times. But now it’s time to save on those expensive salon trips and colour your hair at home without much fuss. We present to you a list of the best hair colours that are easy to use and offer outstanding results. Do away with the common apprehension of hair colour with these tried and tested products that last longer than usual ones while preventing your hair from getting damaged.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Hair Colours for You?
Getting bored of your usual hair colour is quite common, and hence people don’t hesitate in giving hair colours a shot. Colouring your hair a shade lighter or darker or with a dramatic colour can make a striking difference to your look while covering all the greys. While it is very tempting to try out a new style, it is always important to choose the best colour to avoid damage and enjoy healthy, beautiful hair. In India, you can find one of the best hair colours on a budget of Rs 100 to Rs 800.
To save you from hours of research and the hassle of finding the best option, we have listed the 15 best hair colours you can trust with closed eyes. Before you move ahead with the list, look at the factors that we considered to provide you with these recommendations.
The best hair colour is the one that provides the maximum coverage. Hence, we have listed the options that offer rich, vibrant colours with excellent coverage to all your grey hair.
Ease of use
In order to save you from multiple salon visits, we have curated a list of colours that are easy to use at home. All the mentioned colours come with an instruction manual and can be applied easily without expert guidance.
Taking into consideration the impact of the hair colour is of utmost importance. Since the market is filled the options that can damage the strands and leave you with white hair, choose a trusted brand which brings products that are safe to use.
Popular Hair Colour Trends
Hair colour trends are constantly evolving. People are getting influenced by fashion, celebrities, and social media and are trying out different hair colours. Here are some popular trends to check out.
Balayage: It is a hair colouring technique that offers a natural-looking, sun-kissed effect.
Ombré: It is a gradient effect hair colour with darker roots and lighter ends. It is usually a classic brown-to-blonde transition. However, they come in various colour combinations too.
Metallic Tones: Hair colours such as silver, rose gold, and metallic ash are metallic colours. They add a reflective, shimmering effect and create a futuristic and eye-catching look.
Vivid Colours: These are bold, vibrant colours like bright reds, electric blues, fiery oranges, and intense purples. Such colours make a strong statement but require more maintenance.
Natural Shades: These are natural-looking hair colours such as warm browns, honey blondes, and rich chestnuts. They are timeless choices and add depth and dimension to the hair.
Types of Hair Colour
|Type of Hair Colour||Description|
|Temporary Hair Colour||Such hair colours lasts for a shorter period of time and are great for experimenting with different shades.|
|Permanent Hair Colour||These are long-lasting hair colours that stay for a year or so. They won’t wash out completely and cover greys effectively.|
|Semi-Permanent Hair Colour||Another type of hair colour lasts for a longer period than semi-permanent hair colour. They are less permanent than permanent hair colours but last more than temporary colours.|
|Demi-Permanent Hair Colour||Another type of hair colour lasts for a longer period than semi-permanent hair colour. They are less permanent than permanent hair colour but last more than temporary colours.|
|Highlights||In this type of hair colour, lighter strands of colours are added to small sections of hair.|
List of the 15 Top Hair Colours for Women
L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color
Enhance your look with L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color. This long-lasting hair colour is ideal for covering all your greys while leaving your hair soft and shiny. It is infused with powerful ingredients that provide triple-care colour protection to your hair. It is ammonia-free, so you don’t have to worry about hair damage while applying it. Moreover, its pro-keratin formula helps strengthen your hair from within.
|Net Quantity||87.5 g + 72 ml|
Prominent Features of the L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color:
- It is a rich, ultra-glossy hair colour that lasts up to 28 shampoos
- Available in 13 different shades for better decision
- Goes through extensive checks to ensure safe usage at home
- Leaves hair 4 times smoother, glossier, and shinner
- Simple to use
- Optimal grey coverage
- Enriched with natural ingredients
- Leaves a good smell behind
- Need regular touch-ups
Why We Picked the L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color?
L’Oréal Paris Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color is a no-ammonia colourant that provides visible shimmering tones to hair while covering greys. It has a richness of natural ingredients, which make it gentle on the hair and scalp. When it comes to application, it is easy to apply and takes just 20 minutes. It is definitely a luxurious treat that you need for your hair.
Indus Valley Organically Natural Hair Colour
A blend of 8 natural herbs, this hair gel provides a damage-free colour. It is an ammonia-free product that offers an even and true-to-tone colour and glossy effect. This colour covers grey hair completely while leaving your hair soft and smooth. Apart from this, it stays for quite some time and saves you the hassle of short-term hair colouring. Unlike other colours, it does not bleach your hair, and hence, you can switch over to this hair colour without any fear.
|Net Quantity||220 g|
Prominent Features of the Indus Valley Organically Natural Hair Colour:
- All the infused ingredients are organically grown with no fertilizers, pesticides, or chemicals
- Conditions the hair and gives them a nice texture while controlling hair fall
- It comes as a complete kit with gloves, application brush, colour protection shampoo, etc., that can be used up to 4 times
- The entire process takes 30-35 minutes, and the colour lasts for up to 5 weeks
- Pleasant aroma
- Prevents slipt ends
- Damage-free formulation
- Six different colours are available
- Does not work for highlights because of lesser bleaching properties
Why We Picked the Indus Valley Organically Natural Hair Colour?
Indus Valley Organically Natural Hair Colour is perfect for achieving gorgeous hair colour without visiting a salon. This colour provides 8 times more nourishment to the hair while repairing the damage, strengthening the roots, and ensuring a healthy glow. Also, it is an affordable option that consumes lesser time and can be done without any expert guidance.
L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color
Redefine your look with the L’Oreal Paris Excellence Crème Hair Color. It provides 100% grey coverage and long-lasting colour. Also, it comes with a unique non-drip formula that saves you from any colour dripping upon its application. It comes with four products in box-colouring cream, crème developer, cleansing shampoo, and nourishing mask. All these products together ensure great colour payoff and protection from damage. This hair colour is suitable for all Indian men and women and gives a radiant and rich look to your hair.
|Net Quantity||72 ml + 100 g|
|Material Feature||Ammonia Free|
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color:
- Application of the colour makes hair stronger and more resistant to brushing
- The rich and creamy formula adds a soft and silky touch and nourishes the hair from within
- Comes in different shades of blacks, browns, and reds that offer multiple options to customers
- It provides 100% coverage of grey hair
- Does not contain ammonia
- Long-lasting colour
- Looks stable yet radiant
- Gives natural finish
- Quantity is less, which makes colouring long hair difficult
Why We Picked the L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color?
Enriched with pro keratin, L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color strengthens and revitalizes your hair. It has a triple care formula which means it takes care of your hair in three ways; namely, ceramide protects, pro-keratin strengthens, & collagen replenishes. This product is perfect for making hair colouring a pleasurable experience and letting your hair shine with all its brilliance.
BBlunt Salon Secret High Shine Creme Hair Colour
This kit comes with three products – Colourant, Developer, and a Shine Tonic. Enriched with silk protein, the shine tonic is what makes it stand out from its counterparts from other brands. It is made especially for Indian hair and leaves it shiny and soft. This ammonia-free formula comes in 7 shades and gives you a proven salon-style finish. It covers all your greys, and the colour lasts up to 8 weeks and results in minimum touch-ups.
|Net Quantity||100 g|
|Material Feature||Ammonia free|
Prominent Features of the BBlunt Salon Secret Creme Hair Colour:
- Enriched with silk protein that protects hair, locks in moisture, and gives salon-like shine
- The entire colouring process takes 30 minutes to get completed
- It is free of strong odours and has no ammonia that can harm your hair
- Comes in 7 rich, intense shades that are specially designed to complement Indian skin tone
- Easy application
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Infused with silk protein
- Provides 100% coverage
Why We Picked the BBlunt Salon Secret Creme Hair Colour?
BBlunt Salon Secret Creme is a hair colour that is a perfect choice for achieving salon-like hair at home. This colour is designed to suit every type of Indian hair, texture, and length that covers all the greys and gives a natural look. It locks in moisture and adds a spectacular shine to hair.
Must Check: A good hair accessory can make your hair look even more beautiful, but finding the right one for your hair can be a time taking process. So to help you, we have done all the work; just have a look at our blog featuring the best hair accessories available in India. Do give it a read, and you might find the perfect accessory for your hair.
Biotique Bio Herbcolor Conditioning Hair Color
This product brings together the best of nature and science by combining the innovation of 21st-century technology with botanicals from the Himalayas. This long-lasting hair colour nourishes your hair while protecting your scalp. The best part is that it comes with a shampoo and conditioner making it an all-in-one kit to get glamorous hair. Use it on damp hair to ensure equal and efficient product distribution and effect. Get this colour to maintain your hair’s health and beauty.
|Hair Type||Dry, Damaged, Color Treated hair|
|Net Quantity||50g + 110ml|
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Herbcolor Conditioning Hair Color:
- It has the goodness of 9 organic herbs that improve colour intensity while nourishing and protecting your hair
- The application of the hair colour is easy and takes just 15 minutes to get done
- Does not contain any preservatives, synthetic fragrances, colour, etc.
- It is eco-friendly and suitable for all textures and types of hair
- A mild floral scent that is soothing
- Does not cause irritation
- Strengthens the scalp
- Thick, creamy texture
- It is not very long-lasting
Why We Picked the Biotique Bio Herbcolor Conditioning Hair Color?
This ammonia-free hair colour by Biotique makes sure that your hair gets healthy and organic treatment rather than the harsh action of harmful chemicals. Its rich colouring formula gives a nice texture to the hair and controls the damage. This colour has everything that you need to silken and shade your hair and makes them look healthy and shiny. It is, indeed, one of the best picks from the list.
Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Colour
Our next pick in this list of the best hair colours for women is an old favourite from the hair dye industry. Godrej’s hair colour has beautifully revolutionized over the years. Boasting a rich crème formula, this is one hair dye for women that can be easily applied because all you need to do is mix and apply to achieve beautifully coloured hair in no time. Also, it is a no-ammonia hair colour that helps prevent hair damage and is enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera and milk protein to make hair soft and shiny.
|Net Quantity||160 g|
Prominent Features of the Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Colour:
- Convenient to apply with pre-measured sachets that reduce the hassle of taking proper proportions
- Available in five different beautiful variants that suit the majority of Indian skin tones
- It is ammonia-free, does not lighten or bleach hair, and retains the ammonia acid balance
- Comes in two different sizes: mini pack and standard pack
- Extremely convenient
- Conditions hair
- Protects hair from damage
- Might cause allergies, a patch test recommended
Why We Picked the Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Colour?
Resulting in silky smooth hair, using the Godrej Expert Rich Creme Hair Colour is going to be one of your best-ever decisions. Each pack of this hair colour contains one unit of Crème and one unit of Developer in the measured quantity that requires you to mix and apply. With the mess-free application process, getting coloured hair is now super easy.
Streax Cream Hair Colour
Add oomph to your look with the Streax hair colour collection. This kit brings to you vibrant tones of browns, blacks, burgundy, etc. that can be used on natural and coloured hair as well. Enriched with argan and walnut oil, this hair colour nourishes your hair from within while adding lustre. The hair colour is ideal for giving yourself salon-like highlights at home in just 30 minutes. Moreover, this product protects your hair from damage and dryness caused due to harsh chemicals.
|Hair Type||Frizzy, Thin Hair|
|Net Quantity||120 ml|
|Material Feature||Long Lasting Colour|
Prominent Features of the Streax Cream Hair Colour:
- Gives instant shine and smoothness to your hair while making them look soft and silky
- It has 15 different vibrant shade options that suit every personality and provide an option to experiment
- This colour adheres to Indian BIS quality standards and FDA norms to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Nourishes and hydrates hair from within and bans roughness and breakage
- Adds volume to hair
- Long-lasting formula
- Covers all grey hair
- Extensive shade range
- It has a strong smell which is not suitable for a sensitive nose
Why We Picked the Streax Cream Hair Colour?
Streax Cream Hair Colour is what you need to add depth and dimension to your hair. It is one of the best hair colours for women that has the richness of walnut and argan oil to smoothen your hair and give it a shiny and suave look. This colour kit comes with a special applicator brush for highlighting your hair and comes in various unique colours that are perfect if you want to experiment a little.
Garnier Color Naturals Crème Hair Color
If you are looking for hair colour with superb staying capabilities, this hair colour by Garnier must be your pick. It is enriched with three essential oils – olive, avocado and almond that make your hair stronger from within. Also, it is infused with a colour boost formula that offers an ultra-visible colour even on dark hair while adding 50% extra shine. With its superior colour lock technology that lasts up to eight weeks, you can do away with the hassles of re-colouring your hair every 15 days.
|Net Quantity||70 ml + 60 g|
|Material Feature||Ammonia Free|
Prominent Features of the Garnier Color Naturals Crème Hair Color:
- It provides 100% grey coverage while leaving your hair nourished
- The brand is committed to green beauty and uses recyclable and recycled material
- Comes with gloves, bowl, clips, and hair colouring brush for a hassle-free colouring experience
- Gives your locks a stunning, rich colour and leaves behind soft, shiny, and silky hair
- Semi-permanent hair colour
- Easy-to-use kit
- It is not so long-lasting
Sesa 3-Step Natural Hair Colour
Sesa 3 Step Natural Hair Colour is a first-of-a-kind hair colour that is 100% natural and is a perfect pick for first greys. This colour comes as a complete 3-step kit containing a pre-colour gel, hair colour, and post-colour shampoo. It is an easy-to-use DIY kit that does not cause any damage and offers naturally black, shiny, and smooth hair.
|Net Quantity||200 g + 40 ml|
|Material Feature||100% Organic & Ayurvedic|
Prominent Features of the Sesa 3-Step Natural Hair Colour:
- It is natural and safe with no ammonia, peroxide, PPD, parabens, silicones, and sulphates
- Sesa Natural Hair Colour is an Ayurvedic treatment for rich and long-lasting colour
- Application of the colour opens up cuticles that help in getting deep and vibrant colour
- Using post-colour treatment shampoo locks in colour and improves the texture of the hair
- Safe for frequent use
- Gives a natural colour
- Suitable for all types of hair
- 100% coverage to grey hair
Vegetal Safe Hair Color
Made with 100% natural herbs and extracts, Vegetal Safe Hair Color is a great pick for reliable, lasting results that do not cause any irritation. Free from harmful chemicals like PPD, ammonia, peroxide, and paraben, this hair colour is friendly to hair, scalp, and face and is safe to use. So, try this colour and enjoy and enjoy beautiful coloured hair without any damage.
|Hair Type||Grey Hair|
|Net Quantity||100 g|
|Material Feature||Fragrance Free|
Prominent Features of the Vegetal Safe Hair Color:
- Packed with the goodness of bio-active ingredients that are much needed for healthy hair and scalp
- Vegetal Safe Hair Color shields hair from external pollution, dust, and dirt while protecting them from harmful UV rays
- The colour is hypoallergenic, which ensures no allergic reaction, even for those who have sensitive skin
- The colour kit contains a safe colour pack, colouring brush, shower cap, gloves, and a procedure manual
- It is gluten-free
- Recommended by dermatologists
- Renders lustrous natural colour
- Multiple colour options
- Does not offer the desired results in one application
Iba Hair Colour Heena Based
Iba brings to you one of the most trusted and benefits-packed henna-based hair colours that are ammonia-free and safe to use on a regular basis. This hair colour does not damage the scalp or hair and gives shiny, beautiful hair in just 30 minutes. The colour kit comes with a measuring cup, brush, and hand gloves, making application easy and hassle-free.
|Net Quantity||70 g|
Prominent Features of the Iba Hair Colour Heena Based:
- Offers naturally coloured, beautiful hair without causing any damage to the hair structure
- It has a heena-based conditioning formula that provides long-lasting colour and adds shine to hair
- The colour is Halal, PETA Certified and is completely vegan and cruelty-free
- Infused with healthy hair ingredients like soy protein and Heena
- Safe for daily usage
- Easy application
- Reduce hair fall
- Offers even coverage
- Lesser shade options
Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic Hair Colour
Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic Hair Colour is made with organic indigo and henna plants and is a must-try for deep, rich colour at home. The application of the colour provides 100% grey hair covering, rebuilds hair strength, and adds volume. It also replenishes hair and leaves them soft, silky, and shiny. Get this colour and add drama to your hair without compromising its health.
|Net Quantity||100 g|
Prominent Features of the Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic Hair Colour:
- It smoothes out tangles, heals hair shafts, prevents breakage, and makes them look lustrous
- Maintains the pH balance and safeguards hair and scalp from environmental and pollution damage
- This colour is highly pigmented and deeply colours the hair without stripping away essential nutrients from strands
- Has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties to keep the scalp and hair healthy and protected
- 100% organic colour
- Safe to use by every hair type
- Imparts rich colour
- Prevent premature hair fall
- Not a great choice for people with sensitive scalp, hair, or skin
Khadi Natural Hair Colour
This 100% natural and plant-sourced hair colour by Khadi Natural is an affordable hair colour that gives a beautiful texture without damaging your hair. It can lead to new, healthy hair growth and prevents dandruff and other hair conditions. This colour also stimulates blood circulation and adds the required shine and lustre to the hair.
|Net Quantity||150 g|
|Material Feature||Safe to use|
Prominent Features of the Khadi Natural Hair Colour:
- Free from dangerous or harmful ingredients like PPD, resorcinol, peroxide, ammonia, parabens, etc.
- It is a natural and herbal powder that adds colour along with nourishing them and making them look smooth and shiny
- This colour also works as a hair conditioner and promotes fast and healthy hair growth
- It revitalizes the hair shaft and deeply colours hair that lasts for a long time
- Decreases hair fall
- Provides 100% coverage
- Gives bounce and smoothness
- Gives natural look
- Does not come with a brush or gloves
HM HERBAL ME Natural Henna Hair Color
Natural Henna Hair Color by HM HERBAL ME is the safest way of colouring your hair and covering all your greys without affecting the hair quality. It is made with 100% natural ingredients that are obtained from plants and are safe to use. This colour is totally chemical-free and gives natural colour tone while removing itchiness, moisturizing the scalp, and adding life to damaged, dull hair.
|Brand||HM HERBAL ME|
|Net Quantity||200 g|
Prominent Features of the HM HERBAL ME Natural Henna Hair Color:
- Gives long-lasting, vibrant colour and leaves the hair glowing, healthy-looking, and voluminous
- Comes in bio-degradable packaging with a colour chart and instruction manual, along with a brush, gloves, and shower cap
- It is certified safe and natural by Ecocert Greenlife (France) and PETA India & Halal
- Available in multiple colour options, say 11 making it perfect for experimenting with your hair
- Long-lasting colour
- Repairs damaged cuticles
- Suitable for sensitive scalp and skin
- Takes time and regular application
Revlon Top Speed Hair Colour
Revlon brings to you a hair colour that has the goodness of the mother of pearl and ginseng root extract that offers shiny and resilient hair after every wash. It is a unique fuss-free formulation that does not require any mixing and can be applied easily at home, even without any expert guidance. This colour covers all the grey hair and offers a shiny and nourished salon-like finish.
|Hair Type||Damaged hair|
|Net Quantity||186 g|
Prominent Features of the Revlon Top Speed Hair Colour:
- Comes with a professional quality brush on which you can squeeze out both tubes and target the root area easily
- It is an ammonia-free formula that provides excellent coverage in just 5 minutes
- Available in 8 unique shades that suit every skin tone and are perfect for experimenting
- Complete kit with a comb, brush, colourant, cream developer, after-colour conditioner, and gloves
- Protects the natural texture of hair
- Great for touch-ups
- Quick results
- Easy-to-use hair colour
- Lesser quantity as compared to the price
*Prices are subject to change
Hair Care Tips for Coloured Hair
Maintaining and taking care of coloured hair is important to preserve the colour, vibrancy, and health of your hair. Here are some tips to keep your tresses healthy and protected.
1. Wait for Washing Your Coloured Hair: It is advisable to wait for at least 72 hours, i.e., three days, for washing your hair after colouring. Hair goes through multiple chemical processing, which leaves hair cuticles open and makes them prone to damage. Hence, washing your hair immediately will wash off the colour and cause damage to your hair.
2. Use a Colour Protectant Shampoo: You should not use regular shampoos or conditioners on your coloured hair. They can strip away the colour and make them lose their vibrancy. Hence, you must get colour-safe hair care products that are sulfate-free and gentle on the hair.
3. Use Dry Shampoos More Often: Frequent hair washing will cause the dye to leach out and the colour to fade. It will also strip off natural oils from the scalp and leaves hair dull and dry. This is why you should make use of dry shampoos that are colour safe and can soak grease, dirt, and build-up product.
4. Limit Exposure to Pollution & Sunlight: Exposure to sunlight and pollution also causes the colour to fade. Hence, you should try wearing a hat or a cover-up while going out. You can also use serums that can shield your colour from the sun’s rays and pollution. Also, try using anti-humidity serums that can protect your hair from damp air.
5. Deeply Condition Your Hair: Coloured hair is prone to dryness and damage and loses its shine and smoothness easily. To avoid dry hair, you must condition them deeply by using treatments or applying hair masks specifically formulated for coloured hair. You can also try using leave-in conditioners that will help maintain the softness and shine.
Tips for Applying Hair Colour at Home
If you are planning to apply hair colour at home, here are some tips to follow.
- Pick a hair colour that complements your skin tone or matches your desired outcome
- Purchase an extra box of colour so that you won’t run out in the middle of the process
- Carefully read and follow the instructions written on the back of the colour kit
- Perform a strand test on a small section of hair to see how it turns out and whether it causes any reaction
- Carefully prep your work area and have all the required tools, towels, and everything before you start
These are our top picks of the 15 best hair colours for women in India. With these hair colours, you don’t need to choose between healthy hair and gorgeous coloured tresses. They boast toxin-free formulations that add colour to your hair while maintaining its health and nourishment. While all the colours listed above are a perfect pick, we personally loved the results of BBlunt, Garnier, and Revlon hair colours. All these three colours are easy to apply and give the most beautiful colour that you will fall in love with. However, you must check out the entire list before making a final selection.
Which is the safest hair colour brand in India?
L’Oréal, Kama Ayurveda, and Biotique are considered to be the safest hair colour brands in India.
Is hair colour harmful to hair?
Hair dyes are harmful to hair and can cause damage. However, the hair colours mentioned above are enriched with natural ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals that can degrade the health of your hair.
How can I prevent my hair colour from fading?
While hair colour fades over a period of time, you can delay the process by following the given tips:
– Using colour-safe and sulfate-free hair care products
– Avoid washing hair too frequently in a week
– Wash your hair with cool or lukewarm water
– Minimise the use of hair styling tools like iron, dryer, etc
– Deeply condition your hair and keep them nourished
– Visit your hairstylist every now and then for touch-ups
How do I determine my skin tone for choosing the right hair colour?
Determining your skin tone is very helpful in picking the right hair colour. This will help you choose the colour that will complement your complexion and look well on you. Here’s how you can determine your skin tone:
– Checking your nerves: If your veins appear blue or purple, cool undertones will go well on you. However, if they appear green or olive, you likely have warm undertones. In case you won’t be able to identify the colour, you can go for neutral hair colours.
– Observe your jewellery preference: If silver or metal jewellery flatters your skin tone, you likely have cool undertones. However, if gold jewellery looks best on you, you can go for warm undertones. For people who wear both, then neutral colours will be a better choice.
– Consider your natural hair and eye colour: Cool undertones often look best with blue, grey, or green eyes and blonde, brown, or black hair. On the contrary, warm undertones go well with brown, amber, or hazel eyes and red, auburn, or warm brown hair.
Can I switch hair colours frequently, or should I stick to one shade?
While you can switch between hair colours frequently, it is not advisable because of its potential impact on your hair’s health and condition. Frequent colour changes might damage your hair and make them brittle or overly processed. However, if you still want to switch, you should seek professional help and assess the condition of your hair.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of skilled, highly-passionate researchers who test different products before providing you with recommendations. For this best hair colour blog, we took into consideration several factors, like hair type, colour intensity, budget, application, ingredients, and coverage. We hope you find this list helpful in making your shopping easy and fun.