Skip to Content
- 1. Faber Chimney
- 2. Hindware Chimney
- 3. Kaff Chimney
- 4. Glen Chimney
- 5. Sunflame Chimney
- 6. Prestige Chimney
- 7. Gilma Chimney
- 8. Bosch Chimney
- 9. Kutchina Kitchen Chimney
- 10. Hafele Chimney
- Q. Which type of chimney is best?
- Q. Which chimney is best auto clean or manual?
- Q. What is the difference between 60cm and 90cm chimney?
- Q. What is the best way to buy a kitchen chimney?
- Q. Which chimney is best duct or ductless?
While growing up, whenever our parents would cook us dinner, we would always hear coughing sounds thanks to the fumes, gas and smoke being emitted. With the advent of technology, that is not the case anymore thanks to kitchen chimneys. Indian cooking involves a lot of frying, to reduce the dirt and emission from the same, you need a kitchen chimney to make your life easier!
Research suggests that kitchens with chimneys are cleaner and more hygienic than kitchens without chimneys. If you’re thinking of investing in one of the best kitchen chimneys in India and don’t know much about them, don’t worry. Here are some helpful factors to consider before purchasing a kitchen chimney:
4 Important Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Kitchen Chimney in India:
- Size: This is simple. If your cooktop (stove) has 3 or less hobs (burners), then look for 60 cm versions. For any stove that uses more than 3 hobs, 90 cm versions are more suitable
- Suction: 1200 m3/hour is the suction power recommended for both 60 cm and 90 cm versions.
- Noise: These days most chimneys come with a standard noise level of 58 db.
- Easy to Clean: Some kitchen chimneys come with auto-clean options while others don’t. The auto-clean option increases the price factor as well. If you have a budget constraint, then at least make sure the chimney you choose is easy to clean
Best Chimneys in India: Top Brands & Reviews
Faber Hood Orient TC BK 60 cm model comes with an advanced filter less technology, which means the chimney cleans itself automatically. Its high capacity blower gives a powerful suction of 1200 m3/hr. Its sleek glossy finish gives your kitchen a great modern aesthetic, to add to that, it has a touch panel which makes operating it so much easier. The auto clean feature helps in getting rid of oil particles itself with just one touch. This Faber Kitchen Chimney comes with 2 LED lamps, which consumes very less power.
- Has an auto-clean feature
- Oil collector cup collects oils and other residues
- The LED lights are not that bright
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Kitchen Cleaning Tools
Loaded with supreme features and solid performance, the premium steel grey finish of Hindware Nevio 60 adds the sparkle that your kitchen needs. It is constructed using thermal Auto Clean technology that ensures hassle-free cooking. One-touch controls on the front panel of the chimney enable ease of operation. One of the best Kitchen Chimneys in India, it also has a long-lasting sturdy metal oil collector that is easy to clean and can store more residues than plastic oil collectors.
- It has a powerful suction of 1200m3/hr.
- Coated with stainless steel.
- The plastic pipe on top is not very durable and needs to be replaced every few months
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Top Kitchenware Essentials
3. Kaff Chimney
Give your kitchen the smoke-free makeover it deserves with the Kaff chimney! Coated with a stylish matt decorative finish, this Kaff Chimney can add to your modern home aesthetic seamlessly. It has a heavy duty baffle filter which is very easy to clean. You can go as crazy as you want with the spices and deep frying as this chimney has a powerful suction capacity.
- Ensures no odour and smoke while cooking.
- Produces less noise with only 54 decibels.
- It requires an annual servicing for its maintenance which might be costly
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Top Kitchen Accessories from Grofers
4. Glen Chimney
The Glen 6050 Junior Black 60cm Kitchen Chimney is a classic pyramid design hood with a black finish body. It comes with 2 Stainless Steel baffle filters which are easy to clean and lasts a lifetime. The 155w Powerful 100% copper winding motor with thermal overload protector ensures that in case of overheating the motor doesn’t burnout. The design ensures that it does not reduce the airflow and accumulates the oily deposits without choking the filter.
- 40 watt powerful lamps effectively illuminate the hob area.
- With the high suction rate of 1000m3/h, this kitchen hood helps in emitting the oil particles
- The installation cost for this chimney is very high
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Kitchen Basics from Amazon Pantry
The Sunflame BELLA 60 SS model is a perfect cooker hood with a combination of performance, looks, and technology. It comes fitted with easy to clean, heavy-duty stainless-steel baffle filters, which works efficiently forcing oil and other residues to settle inside the baffle, letting only the air move freely in between the filters. Its high-efficiency 190w motor is the heart of the chimney, which gives a powerful suction of 1100 m3/hr. One of the best Kitchen Chimneys in India, this unique design holds the motor and twin turbine in place whilst absorbing any vibrations they create.
- The chimneys come with two energy-efficient LED appointments to keep your kitchen bright and heat-free, unlike the halogen alternatives
- It has a 3 speed control setting
- It produces more noise than the standard chimneys available
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Top Home and Kitchen Items
Prestige Royale Hoods Chimney is engineered to suit your needs offering a modern solution to your kitchen. Unleash your inner chef and try as many dishes as you desire with this Prestige Chimney. It catches the impurities faster leaving a refreshing and easy to breathe atmosphere behind. A heat resistant tempered glass panel saves itself from the direct heat coming from the stove. This high on performance kitchen chimney by Prestige holds a powerful turbo suction capacity of 1100 m3/hr.
- It has an easy push button which makes its controls super convenient.
- The conical stainless steel filter helps absorb all particles effectively.
- This kitchen chimney is heavier than the standard weight
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Top Sites to Buy Glen Kitchen Products
The Gilma Chimney is known for its classic italian design. Add a modern flare to your kitchen with this sleek silver aesthetic. It’s silent yet efficient performance certainly adds to the overall experience of convenience you get while using this chimney. It’s made from the highest quality stainless steel materials to ensure no scratches or wear and tear. It has a baffle filter too which is very easy to clean.
- It has 2 in built lamps which effectively illuminate the stove.
- The suction capacity is only 800 M3/H
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Organize your Kitchen with Steelo
Leave all your maintenance woes aside with the Bosch Chimney as it comes with a strong maintenance-free three layered baffle filter. The brushed steel finish and fitted LED lights only add to its sleek look and design. The Bosch chimneys are passed through 96 hours (4 days) of salt spray test to ensure corrosion resistance. One of the best Kitchen Chimneys in India, this specially designed motor is capable of delivering higher suction power at a noise level as little as 55 DB.
- The filters ensure complete coverage of the burners from the top which results in the total elimination of grease, heat, smell, and smoke.
- It is engineered in Germany with the finest quality of materials.
- The weight is heavier than the standard chimneys.
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: 7 Top Kitchen Products
The Kutchina Curvy DLX is powered with AI and is designed to meet the needs of the new age customer. The I-Auto clean chimney sets self cleaning schedules as per cooking frequency and duration and cleans itself without the touch of the button. You almost have to do nothing at all! Just turn it on, and let the chimney do the rest. What’s unique about this chimney is that it uses a filter less technology and a high suction rate.
- The Power Saving LED lamp is designed to grant an ease while cooking.
- It has a 100 % copper winding motor.
- Manual cleaning of the chimney is difficult.
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Best Kitchen Gadgets for an Indian Kitchen
10. Hafele Chimney
The Hafele FM Series chimneys are powered with robust suction capabilities that free your kitchen from unwanted and unhealthy cooking smoke and residues; all that’s left to sniff is the welcoming fragrance of appetizing delicacies. Filter-free operation of the chimney adds up to the convenience greatly when it comes to cleaning. Hafele offers such an elegant design that will surely enhance your kitchen décor.
- With 800 CBM (cubic meter) capacity, Hafele Leo chimneys provide enough suction power to free your kitchen of smoke.
- The LED strips make it easier to view your kitchen countertop and consume less power.
- Manual cleaning is difficult.
👉 Buy Now
Must Read: Kitchen Gadgets for Indian Households
Top Recommendations for Best Kitchen Chimneys in India:
|Best Kitchen Chimneys||Power Capacity||Ratings|
|Faber Chimney||1200 m3/hr||4.0/5|
|Hindware Chimney||1200 m3/hr||4.0/5|
|Kaff Chimney||1000 CMH||3.9/5|
|Sunflame Chimney||1100 m3/hr||3.8/5|
|Prestige Chimney||1100 m3/hr||3.8/5|
|Gilma Chimney||800 m3/hr||3.7/5|
|Bosch Chimney||800 m3/hr||3.7/5|
Now that you know all about the good chimneys available in India, head on over to Amazon or Flipkart and start shopping! Remember to go via CashKaro so that you always get exxxtra Cashback!
Frequently Asked Questions for Best Kitchen Chimneys in India (FAQs)
Q. Which type of chimney is best?
A. The chimneys with the auto-clean feature having a power suction capacity of 1200 m3/hr are the best type of kitchen chimneys. They give you the ease of use as they quickly absorb all the particles and rid you of the hassle of cooking.
Q. Which chimney is best auto clean or manual?
A. While manual chimneys are easier to clean, they come with the added issue of wear and tear. While the auto clean chimneys require external maintenance to be cleaned on an annual basis.
Q. What is the difference between 60cm and 90cm chimney?
A. A 60cm chimney is best for a small stove, like a 2-3 burner stove, while a 90cm chimney works best for large stoves with 4-6 burners. For domestic use, it is recommended to use 60cm chimneys as they consume less power.
Q. What is the best way to buy a kitchen chimney?
A. You may purchase a kitchen chimney online or offline. You will find great deals and discounts during sales on online stores like Amazon and Flipkart. Along with that, if you shop via CashKaro, you will get bonus Cashback and Rewards!
Q. Which chimney is best duct or ductless?
A. It depends on your personal choice. Ultimately, if you look at the specifications, duct chimneys prove to be more efficient.
Other Must Read Stories: