Table of Contents
Hair oils have always been a trusted source whenever we talk about giving the hair proper nourishment. A natural remedy to boost hair growth, strength and volume, hair oils are made from different ingredients to suit different needs. Many of these hair oils, however, should be used with proper care as they may be responsible for headache and giddiness.
If you’re looking for lightweight and effective hair oils, then read on. The brand is focused on providing quality beauty and personal care products while putting its beneficial aspect intact. An ayurvedic brand proposed and promoted by Baba Ramdev, Patanjali offers numerous oils that are excellent for hair. These Patanjali hair oils can be used for treating different hair problems like hair loss, hair fall, undernourished hair, weak hair and slow growth. To know more about these, check out our reviews for Patanjali hair oils below.
7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils for Healthy & Shiny Hair
1. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
One of the best sources for providing the nourishment your hair require, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil offers maximum benefits at minimum cost.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair oil has various ingredients, few of which are:
- Bhringraj for cooling effect
- Brahmi and Amla for hair strength
- Mehendi for maintaining the colour and lustre
- Neem leaf to keep scalp problems at bay
- Coconut Oil as a base oil (strengthener) to other adjuvants
- Til Oil as an adjuvant oil for hair growth and scalp health
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil Review
A majority of masses use this oil to curb the causes of hair fall. Available at affordable prices and in good quantity, the oil shows positive effects in relatively lesser duration than the others. A magical potion that helps the scalp remain hydrated, this hair oil has also been reported to effectively reduce dandruff and other scalp problems.
How to Use?
You can apply this oil twice a week. Take a small quantity of this hair oil and massage it deep into the roots of your hair before going to bed. Leave it on overnight. Wash it off the next morning with cool water and a mild shampoo.
- Coconut Oil present in this oil helps to decrease the dryness in the hair and scalp.
- Til Oil is responsible for strengthening the hair roots and helping the hair grow faster.
- Neem helps reduce hair fall problem along with keeping dandruff at bay.
- Mehndi is an active agent that is responsible for preventing greying of hair.
- The oil overall helps in regenerating the hair and strengthening the follicles.
- Provides proper texture and lustre that makes hair stronger and healthier.
The oil emits a strong smell that may be irritating.Buy Now
2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil
Effective to be used over chemically-treated hair, Patanjali Amla Hair Oil is one of the best oils from the Patanjali’s Kesh Kanti Range.
- Sunflower Oil helps to strengthen the hair
- Jaitoon (Olive) Oil for providing the texture and sheen to hair
- Til (sesame) Oil for scalp health
- Amla for maintaining the hair colour
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil Review
A mixture of three essential oils and Amla, this hair oil is quite effective in providing voluminous and healthy locks. Many users have also used this as a body oil and are a lot happier with this natural product.
How To Use?
Massage into hair roots an hour before washing your hair. For better results, warm the oil and then use it as directed.
- Sunflower Oil helps in strengthening the hair roots
- The oil overall helps in reducing hair fall
- Amla reduces hair greying, dryness and brittleness
No side effects observed as such.Buy Now
3. Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil
Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil is made from pure coconut juice extracts. This oil is one of the most widely used oils that can be used as hair/body oil and can also be consumed with food. The product is the best Patanjali Oil for hair growth.
- Coconut Oil for hair strengthening
Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil Review
A healthy and natural alternative to get voluminous hair, Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil is quite an effective and proven way to strengthen the hair from its roots. Totally organic, the oil feels light on the hair when applied.
How To Use?
Massage into the scalp before going to sleep and leave it overnight. Wash it off the next morning with a mild shampoo.
- The fats present in coconut oil help reduce dandruff
- The oil moisturises the scalp well and removes flakiness
- Helps relieve tension
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens the hair
No side effects have been reported so far.
4. Patanjali Almond Hair Oil
One of the best Patanjali Oil for hair regrowth, Patanjali Almond Hair Oil works wonders on the hair if applied in the right way. One of the best Patanjali hair oils, this product also hails from Patanjali’s Kesh Kanti Range.
- Til oil helps in maintaining a healthy scalp
- Almond oil for strengthening the hair follicles and helping the hair grow faster
- Amla to maintain the natural colour of the hair
Patanjali Almond Hair Oil Review
The users are awed by the amazing qualities of this product. Effective in showing results within a span of 4 months, the hair oil makes the hair softer, silkier, and smoother. The oil also helps treat the problem of hair fall.
How To Use?
Apply a small quantity of Patanjali Almond Oil to your scalp and hair. Massage gently and leave it on for an hour before washing. Rinse with a mild shampoo and cold water.
- Helps strengthen and condition the hair
- Gives a shiny and silky texture to the hair
- Reduces hair fall to a great extent
- Provides the hair with essential minerals and vitamins
The oil has a bit greasy and sticky texture. Using it in high quantities is not recommended.Buy Now
5. Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil
A blend of 9 essential oils including almond, walnut, olive, sesame, groundnut, mustard, soybean, sunflower and castor oil, this oil works as a 3-in-one product. You can use it as hair oil, herbal body lotion or as an all-purpose balm.
- Almond Oil for hair regrowth
- Walnut Oil to accelerate hair growth
- Olive Oil for texture and luster
- Sesame Oil for maintaining the scalp health
- Groundnut Oil for reducing hair loss
- Mustard Oil for stimulating hair growth
- Soybean Oil for moisture retention
- Sunflower Oil to prevent hair thinning
- Castor Oil for strengthening the hair roots
Patanjali Tejus Tailum Hair Oil Review
This oil has been used as hair oil, body lotion and a muscle strengthener by many people. Effective in benefitting all the three segments, the oil is quite popular among the masses as it offers many benefits not just for hair but for the overall body health as well.
How To Use?
Massage a small quantity of this oil into your scalp or muscles wherever you want to apply it and spread it evenly over the desired area. Leave overnight. Rinse off with cold water and mild shampoo in the morning.
- The oil helps to moisten the dry skin
- If applied to the muscles, this oil improves muscle health and lubricates them for better activity
- Effective in reducing dandruff and dryness within a few applications
- Prevents hair thinning, hair loss and accelerates hair growth.
No side effects have been reported so far.Buy Now
6. Patanjali Sheetal Oil
Patanjali Oil Products are not always about dry scalp and rough hair problems. One such stand-out product by Patanjali is Patanjali Sheetal Oil. This oil is known to offer a calming and soothing effect on the body and mind.
- Til Oil for maintaining the scalp health
- Pudina Oil for keeping scalp problems at bay
- Amla for maintaining hair colour
- Camphor, Ratanjot, Laung Oil, Bhringraj, Nilgiri Oil for cooling effect
- Tulsi as an antibacterial agent
Patanjali Sheetal Hair Oil Review
Being a purely Ayurvedic product the oil provides a cooling effect for approximately 5 – 6 hours and helps treat any kind of ailments related to the mind and body health. Effective in reducing hair fall along with stress and headache, the oil induces calmness to the mind and body.
How To Use?
Apply a small amount of Patanjali Sheetal Hair Oil gently on your forehead and scalp to get relief.
- Ingredients like Camphor and Nilgiri Oil help provide relief from stress and headache
- Help reduce body ache
- Diminishes the signs of hair fall and dandruff
- Provides relief from sleeplessness
The consistency is a bit greasy. If applied in large quantities, it may be difficult to rinse the oil off the scalp.Buy Now
7. Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil
One of the best hair oils for hair fall by Patanjali, Divya Kesh Hair Oil is loaded with numerous Ayurvedic herbs like Nagkeshar, Priyangu, Madhuyashti, Gunja, Jatamansi and Neel. A great moisturiser to the scalp skin, the oil works wonders on the overall hair and scalp health.
- Bhringraj for growth
- Amla for maintaining the hair colour
- Til Tail (oil) for overall scalp health
- Chandan as a cooling agent
Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil Review
The oil is very effective in reducing hair fall problems along with preventing the premature greying of hair. You will notice visible results within 6 months of its regular application. Apart from this, many users have also reported that this oil can effectively cure baldness.
How To Use?
Gently massage a small amount of oil once a day on the roots of your hair. Leave on overnight. Wash it off the next day.
- The oil if applied regularly can cure baldness
- Helps in reducing hair fall and greying of hair
- Moisturises the scalp and hydrates the hair
- Nourishes the hair with essential vitamins and minerals
- Stimulates the growth of new hair
- Has a soothing effect on the headache
No side effect has been reported so far.Buy Now
Shop these Patanjali products at an affordable price on Amazon through CashKaro. Do not forget to apply Amazon Promo codes at the checkout to avail hug discounts on these products.
Tips for Using Patanjali Hair Oils
Patanjali Hair Oils are very effective on the overall health of the hair and scalp if used in the right manner. Here are some bonus tips about using Patanjali Oils for you:
- Always read the instructions and full ingredient list before using the product. In case you find an ingredient that you are allergic to or can indirectly aggravate your allergy, then refrain from using it.
- Leave these oils on your scalp and hair as directed on the instruction leaflet or as directed by a physician. Wash it off as directed.
- To see visible effects, use the oils regularly in the prescribed manner for a few months.
- Some of the oils can stain the bedsheets if left on the scalp and hair overnight. For this, you can cover your hair with a shower cap or a cotton cloth before going to sleep.
- Do not use these oils on chipped or broken skin. It may cause irritation.
- Always apply the oils in recommended quantities for best results.
7 Best Patanjali Hair Oils in India – Full Comparison with Ratings
|Best Patanjali Hair Oils||Best Features||Rating|
|Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil||Provides Nourishment||3.9/5|
|Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil||Strengthens Hair||3.9/5|
|Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil||Moisturizes Hair||4.2/5|
|Patanjali Almond Hair Oil||Maintains Helathy Scalp||3.6/5|
|Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil||Reduces Hairfall||4.1/5|
|Patanjali Sheetal Oil||Moisturizes Hair||3.9/5|
|Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil||Reduces Grey Hair||3.7/5|
Frequently Asked Questions About the Best Patnajali Hair Oils (FAQs)
1. How does Patanjali hair oil work?
Patanjali Oils are made from all-natural ingredients without compromising on their nutrition content. These oils work well if applied in the prescribed manner
2. Is Kesh Kanti Hair Oil really effective?
Kesh Kanti Hair oils are actually very effective for treating hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair loss, hair thinning and many others. Regular use of these oils shows notable results. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oils are made of natural and Ayurvedic ingredients that are quite beneficial for the hair and scalp. These ingredients nourish the hair and scalp with essential minerals.
3. Which is the best Patanjali oil for Hair Fall?
Patanjali’s Divya Kesh Oil is known for its action on reducing the hair fall problem. An effective ayurvedic remedy to curb the loss of hair due to hair fall, this oil also helps in maintaining the hair colour and texture. The presence of ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Til Tail and Chandan make this oil quite effective in hair growth and preventing hair fall.
4. Is Patanjali hair oil good for hair growth?
Yes, Patanjali hair oils are good for hair growth. Patanjali Oils are made from pure Ayurvedic ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Nilgiri and Tulsi that help in boosting the growth of hair and strengthening the roots and hair follicles. This, in turn, helps in the growth of hair.
5. What is the price of Patanjali hair oil?
Generally, the price of Patanjali oils ranges between Rs.35 – Rs.170. To know the price of Patanjali hair oils, check out the price list given below.
Other Hair Care stories you Must Read:
- Best Onion Oils in India
- Best Tea Tree Oils
- Benefits of Olive Oil
- Benefits of Argan Oil
- Indulekha Hair Oil Review