Hair oils have always been a trusted source whenever we talk about hair nourishment. A natural remedy to boost hair growth, strength and volume, hair oils are made from various ingredients to suit different needs. If you’re looking for lightweight, natural, and effective hair oils, check out the extensive range of Patanjali hair oils that are a perfect solution for all hair troubles. To know more about them, check out our reviews for Patanjali hair oils below. Here you can also check some of the best hair colours for women in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil||Check Prices|
|Patanjali Coconut Oil||Check Prices|
|Patanjali Almond Hair Oil||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Patanjali Hair Oils?
Patanjali is one of the fastest-growing companies in India that focuses on providing quality beauty and personal care products. This Ayurvedic brand offers numerous oils that are excellent for treating hair problems without showing any side effects. These Patanjali hair oils can be used for dealing with hair loss, undernourished hair, weak hair and slow growth. The oils are made of natural ingredients and offer wonderful benefits, yet they come at an affordable price. You can get these incredible hair oils in the price range of Rs 50 to Rs 400.
Some of the factors that you must keep in mind while purchasing a hair oil for yourself are:
Scalp and Hair Type
While choosing hair oils, consider your scalp and hair type. Not every oil works for all hair types. So, you must understand your type and then pick the oil that suits it. This will offer you the best results without any side effects.
A list of ingredients plays a crucial role when making a purchase. Different ingredients have different benefits and work for different hair problems. This makes it important to look for the ingredient that can deal with your hair problem and help you get your desired hair.
List of the 9 Top Patanjali Hair Oils for Healthy & Shiny Hair
On this page:
- 1. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
- 2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil
- 3. Patanjali Coconut Oil
- 4. Patanjali Almond Hair Oil
- 5. Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil
- 6. Patanjali Sheetal Oil
- 7. Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil
- 8. Patanjali Cold Pressed Castor Oil
- 9. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Hair Expert Oil
- 1. How does Patanjali hair oil work?
- 2. Is Kesh Kanti Hair Oil really effective?
- 3. Which is the best Patanjali oil for Hair Fall?
- 4. Is Patanjali hair oil good for hair growth?
1. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
One of the best sources for providing the nourishment your hair requires, Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil offers maximum benefits at a minimum cost. It is a deeply nourishing oil with a herbal essence that helps treat sleeplessness and headaches. It works wonders and is a hair care solution that is worth a try.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil:
- Bhringraj for cooling effect
- Brahmi and Amla for hair strength
- Mehendi for maintaining the colour and lustre
- Neem leaf to keep scalp problems at bay
- Coconut Oil as a base oil (strengthener) to other adjuvants
- Til Oil is an adjuvant oil for hair growth and scalp health
How to Use Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil?
You can apply this oil twice a week. Take a small quantity of this hair oil and massage it deep into the roots of your hair before going to bed. Leave it overnight and wash it off the next morning with cool water and a mild shampoo.
- Reduces hair and scalp dryness
- Strengthens the hair roots and helps the hair grow faster
- Reduce hair fall problems along with keeping dandruff at bay
- Prevents greying of hair and makes them healthy from within
- Regenerates the hair by strengthening the follicles
- Provides proper texture and lustre for stronger and healthier hair
- The oil emits a strong smell that may be irritating
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil?
Many people use this oil to curb the causes of hair fall. Available at an affordable price and in good quantity, the oil shows positive effects in relatively lesser duration than the others. A magical potion that helps the scalp remain hydrated, this hair oil has also been reported to effectively reduce dandruff and other scalp problems.
2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil
Effective to be used over chemically-treated hair, Patanjali Amla Hair Oil is one of the best oils from Patanjali’s Kesh Kanti Range. This oil helps in strengthening the roots to ensure better and faster hair growth. Using it regularly will bring life and vitality to hair. It also naturally conditions frizzled locks and safeguards hair from breakage and brittle strands.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil:
- Sunflower Oil helps to strengthen the hair
- Jaitoon (Olive) Oil for providing the texture and sheen to hair
- Til (sesame) Oil improves scalp health
- Amla works wonder in maintaining the hair colour
How To Use Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil?
Take the amount of oil you need and gently massage it into your roots an hour before washing your hair. To enjoy better results, warm the oil and use it as directed.
- Strengthens the hair roots and prevents split ends
- Helps in reducing hair fall, hair greying, dryness and brittleness
- Gets absorbed easily and deeply moisturises the roots
- Made up of natural ingredients that make it safe to use
- Amla percentage in the product is too less
- It has a strong herbal smell
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Amla Hair Oil?
A mixture of three essential oils and Amla, this hair oil is quite effective in providing voluminous and healthy locks. This ayurvedic formulation imparts healthy hair growth and makes them look soft and shiny. Along with hair, many users have used this oil on the body and are a lot happier with this natural product.
3. Patanjali Coconut Oil
Patanjali Coconut Oil is made from pure and naturally dried coconuts through a hygienic and hands-free process, making it safe to use. This oil is one of the most widely used oils that can be used as a cooking oil along with using it on the hair and body. The product is one of the best oils by Patanjali for hair growth.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Coconut Hair Oil:
- Coconut Oil for hair strengthening
How To Use Patanjali Coconut Oil?
Patanjali Coconut Oil is recommended to be used twice a week and should be massaged onto roots for scalp treatment. Leave it for a couple of hours and wash it off with mild shampoo. You can use it both on damp or dry hair for great results.
- The fats present in coconut oil help reduce dandruff
- Moisturises the scalp well and removes flakiness
- Helps relieve tension
- Promotes hair growth
- Strengthens the hair
- Does not feel greasy
- It might not suit oily scalp
Why We Picked the Patanjali Coconut Oil?
A healthy and natural alternative to getting voluminous hair, Patanjali Coconut Oil is quite an effective and proven way to strengthen the hair from its roots. Totally organic, the oil feels light on the hair when applied. It is a chemical, additives and fragrance-free oil that softens and smoothens dry hair and shows no side effects.
4. Patanjali Almond Hair Oil
One of the best Patanjali oils for hair regrowth, Patanjali Almond Hair Oil works wonders if applied correctly. It is a perfect choice for people dealing with excessively dry hair, split ends and hair fall. This oil is packed with the goodness of Vitamin E, Omega 3 fatty acids and magnesium that soothe the scalp and offer beautiful, healthy hair.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Almond Hair Oil:
- Til oil helps in maintaining a healthy scalp
- Almond oil for strengthening the hair follicles and helping the hair grow faster
- Amla to maintain the natural colour of the hair
- Harad helps in controlling hair loss and promotes faster growth
- Baheda controls dandruff and removes excess oil
How To Use Patanjali Almond Hair Oil?
Apply a small quantity of Patanjali Almond Oil to your scalp and hair. Massage gently and leave it on for an hour before washing. Rinse with a mild shampoo and cold water.
- Helps strengthen and condition the hair
- Gives a shiny and silky texture to the hair
- Reduces hair fall to a great extent
- Make hair manageable just after a few applications
- Suitable for both men and women
- It has a bit greasy and sticky texture
Why We Picked the Patanjali Almond Hair Oil?
The users are awed by the amazing qualities of this product. With almonds as a key ingredient, this oil conditions your mane and repairs damaged hair. It also soothes the scalp and forms a protective layer around the hair to make them healthier and shinier. Effective in showing results within a span of 4 months, this oil makes the hair softer, silkier, and smoother while treating hair fall problems.
5. Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil
A blend of 9 essential oils, including almond, walnut, olive, sesame, groundnut, mustard, soybean, sunflower and castor oil, this oil works as a 3-in-one product. It can be used as hair oil, herbal body lotion, or as an all-purpose balm. It has a unique Ayurvedic formula that penetrates deep into the skin, muscles, and scalp and strengthens hair while keeping them nourished.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil:
- Almond Oil for hair regrowth
- Walnut Oil to accelerate hair growth
- Olive Oil for texture and lustre
- Sesame Oil for maintaining the scalp health
- Groundnut Oil for reducing hair loss
- Mustard Oil for stimulating hair growth
- Soybean Oil for moisture retention
- Sunflower Oil to prevent hair thinning
- Castor Oil for strengthening the hair roots
How To Use Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil?
Massage a small quantity of this oil on your scalp or body and spread it evenly over the desired area. Leave overnight. Rinse off with cold water and mild shampoo in the morning.
- Moistens dry skin
- Improves muscle health and lubricates them for better activity
- Reduces dandruff and dryness within a few applications
- Prevents hair thinning and hair loss and accelerates hair growth
- It has a pleasing colour and comes in a travel-friendly packaging
- Has a strong smell that makes it difficult to leave overnight
Why We Picked the Patanjali Tejus Tailum Hair Oil?
This oil by Patanjali is a must-have for people suffering from itchy scalp and dandruff. This oil can be used as hair oil, body lotion and a muscle strengthener. Effective in benefitting all the three segments, the oil is quite popular among the masses as it offers many benefits not just for hair but also for overall body health.
6. Patanjali Sheetal Oil
Unlike other Patanjali hair oils, Patanjali Sheetal Oil is a stand-out product that is known for offering a calming and soothing effect on the body and mind. True to its name, this oil has a cooling effect that lasts for approximately 5–6 hours and helps treat any kind of ailments related to the mind and body health. It is also effective in reducing hair fall along with stress and headache.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Sheetal Oil:
- Til Oil for maintaining the scalp health
- Pudina Oil for keeping scalp problems at bay
- Amla for maintaining hair colour
- Camphor, Ratanjot, Laung Oil, Bhringraj, and Nilgiri Oil for cooling effect
- Tulsi as an antibacterial agent
How To Use Patanjali Sheetal Oil?
Apply a small amount of Patanjali Sheetal Hair Oil gently on your forehead and scalp and massage it in gently. Leave it for a night and rinse it off with water the next day. You can apply it to the affected part for instant relief.
- Provides relief from stress and headache
- Helps reduce body ache
- Diminishes the signs of hair fall and dandruff
- Provides relief from sleeplessness and body & joint ache
- Affordable pricing and a little oil goes a long way
- The consistency is a bit greasy
- Takes time to wash off completely
7. Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil
One of the best hair oils for hair fall by Patanjali, Divya Kesh Oil, is loaded with numerous Ayurvedic herbs like Nagkeshar, Priyangu, Madhuyashti, Gunja, Jatamansi and Neel. A great moisturiser to the scalp skin, the oil works wonders on the overall hair and scalp health. Applying it keeps hair thick and lustrous while keeping them away from environmental damage. It can also effectively cure baldness.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil:
- Bhringraj for growth
- Amla for maintaining the hair colour
- Til Tail (oil) for overall scalp health
- Chandan as a cooling agent
- Tagar improves the blood flow
- Anantmool for curing baldness and hair fall
How To Use Patanjali Divya Kesh Hair Oil?
Gently massage a small amount of oil once a day on the roots of your hair. Leave on overnight. Wash it off the next day.
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Reduces hair fall and greying of hair
- Moisturises the scalp and hydrates the hair
- Stimulates the growth of new hair
- Has a soothing effect on the headache
- Offers visible results within 6 months
- It has a strong smell that might irritate a sensitive nose
8. Patanjali Cold Pressed Castor Oil
Patanjali Cold Pressed Castor Oil is a multipurpose oil that is prepared by extracting oil from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. It is rich in ricin which provides it with impressive anti-inflammatory effects. This oil is good for hair and works wonders in keeping the scalp healthy.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Cold Pressed Castor Oil:
- Castor Oil for lubricating the hair shaft and reducing breakage
- Vitamin E for reducing oxidative stress and promoting hair growth
How To Use Patanjali Cold Pressed Castor Oil?
Take an adequate quantity of oil and massage it gently on the scalp and hair length. Keep it for an hour and wash it off with old or warm water.
- Keeps hair and scalp healthy
- Promotes hair growth
- Locks in the moisture
- Helps in healing wounds
- Free from mineral oils and silicone
- Packaging should be of good quality
9. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Hair Expert Oil
This herbal hair oil by Patanjali is a unique Ayurvedic medicine with a 100% natural solution for different hair problems. It deeply nourishes the scalp and rejuvenates hair roots to repair damaged hair, prevent hair fall, and promote hair growth. It is also effective in preventing dandruff.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Hair Expert Oil:
- Bhringraj improves blood circulation and provides hair growth
- Lemon removes scalp build up and refreshes your hair
- Hibiscus stops hair loss and adds volume
- Manjistha for managing greying of hair
- Shikakai imparts shine and softness
- Bay leaf for getting rid of dandruff and fighting lice
How To Use Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Hair Expert Oil?
Apply a little quantity of oil to hair and scalp and massage gently for up to 10 minutes with the help of fingertips. Then leave it for 6-8 hours or overnight, and rinse it off with water and mild shampoo.
- Repairs damaged hair in a week
- Prevents hair fall and dandruff
- Improves hair and scalp health
- Shows visible results in 1-2 months
- Made with all-natural ingredients
- Requires multiple washes for completely cleaning the scalp
Tips for Using Patanjali Hair Oils
Patanjali Hair Oils effectively improve the overall health of the hair and scalp if used in the right manner. Here are some bonus tips about using Patanjali Oils.
- Always read the instructions and full ingredient list before using the product. In case you find an ingredient that you are allergic to or can indirectly aggravate your allergy, then refrain from using it.
- Leave these oils on your scalp and hair as directed on the instruction leaflet or as directed by a physician. Wash it off as directed.
- To see visible effects, use the oils regularly in the prescribed manner for a few months.
- Some of the oils can stain the bedsheets if left on the scalp and hair overnight. For this, you can cover your hair with a shower cap or a cotton cloth before sleeping.
- Do not use these oils on chipped or broken skin. It may cause irritation.
- Always apply the oils in recommended quantities for best results.
Patanjali hair oils are the perfect choice for people who are looking for organic hair care products on a budget. These oils are easily available and focus on improving the hair condition and making them healthy, shiny and more manageable. Our favourites are the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Hair Expert Oil and Patanjali Tejus Tailum Oil. Make sure to read through our entire list, as every oil has some unique offering for your hair.
1. How does Patanjali hair oil work?
Patanjali Oils are made from all-natural ingredients without compromising on their nutrition content. These oils work well if applied in the prescribed manner.
2. Is Kesh Kanti Hair Oil really effective?
Kesh Kanti Hair oils are very effective for treating hair and scalp problems like dandruff, hair loss, hair thinning and many others. Regular use of these oils shows notable results. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oils are made of natural and Ayurvedic ingredients that are quite beneficial for the hair and scalp. These ingredients nourish the hair and scalp with essential minerals.
3. Which is the best Patanjali oil for Hair Fall?
Patanjali’s Divya Kesh Oil is known for its action in reducing the hair fall problem. An effective ayurvedic remedy to curb the loss of hair due to hair fall, this oil also helps in maintaining the hair colour and texture. The presence of ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Til Tail and Chandan make this oil quite effective in hair growth and preventing hair fall.
4. Is Patanjali hair oil good for hair growth?
Yes, Patanjali hair oils are good for hair growth. Patanjali Oils are made from pure Ayurvedic ingredients like Bhringraj, Amla, Brahmi, Nilgiri and Tulsi that help in boosting the growth of hair and strengthening the roots and hair follicles. This, in turn, helps in the growth of hair.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of skilled, passionate researchers who understand the customer’s needs and work hard to provide them with the best recommendations. In this Patanjali hair oils blog, we’ve tested products on different factors like ingredients, smell, packaging, price, etc., before adding them to the list. We add only quality products to make your shopping experience fun and hassle-free.