While no one likes the greasy coating of oil on their hair locks, regular oiling goes a long way in keeping your scalp nourished and hair shiny, voluminous, and damage-free. Hair oiling as a ritual can work wonders for your hair, day in and day out – regardless of the type and texture. Amla oil is one such formulation that packs the strength and nourishment of amla fruits. High in vitamin C and antioxidants, this miracle oil has the potential to promote hair growth, reduce dandruff, and, above all, keep the scalp hydrated. With the marketplace teeming with abundant options, finding the best amla hair oil that suits your needs might be challenging.
To that end, we have rounded up a list of the best amla hair oils that might come in handy to give your hair the care it needs.
|Our Top Picks||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Nihar Shanti Amla and Badam Hair Oil||Check Prices|
|Wow Skin Science Amla Hair Oil||Check Prices|
|Bajaj Amla Hair Oil||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Amla Hair Oils for You?
Amla hair oil has been used in our country for decades due to its insane benefits. In India, you can get good quality amla hair oil ranging from Rs 49 to Rs 399 or more. Here are some factors we considered while choosing the products below.
Here, we have added products that have a nourishing formula, are lightweight, and are non-sticky. The oils will absorb easily into your hair and offer just the right hydration without weighing your hair down. It is recommended to apply the oil the night before and wash them the next day to give your hair enough time to absorb it.
Most of the hair oils mentioned here contain natural ingredients such as Brahmi, olive oil, jojoba, and more. These ingredients, when added with amla oil, will only make your hair stronger and healthier.
We have also added brands that make clean hair care products that contain no sulphates, parabens, or mineral oils and are cruelty-free. Check out the full list to find something that suits you best!
List of the Best Amla Hair Oils in India
On this page:
- 1. Nihar Shanti Amla and Badam Hair Oil
- 2. Life & Pursuits Organic Amla Brahmi Hair Oil
- 3. Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil
- 4. WOW Skin Science Amla Hair Oil
- 5. Khadi Natural Amla Hair Oil
- 6. Dabur Amla Hair Oil
- 7. Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil
- 8. Patanjali Amla Hair Oil
- 9. Nature’s Absolutes Amla Hair Oil
- 10. Vriddhi Amla Hair Oil with Methi and Curry Leaves
- Which Amla oil is best for hair growth?
- Which Amla oil is best for white hair?
- Can I use Dabur Amla hair oil daily?
1. Nihar Shanti Amla and Badam Hair Oil
Welcome three times stronger hair with the Nihar Shanti amla oil. This amla oil is enriched with the goodness of amla and almonds with a pleasant fragrance.
Prominent Features of the Nihar Shanti Amla and Badam Hair Oil:
- The ingredients in this incredible formula work together to boost hair growth and add a smooth texture and strength to your hair
- Besides serving the purpose of a hair massage oil, this oil also adds shine to your hair and helps retain the black hair colour
- The combination of amla and badam helps in making your hair much healthier
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 500 ml
- Prevents early greying
- Makes hair much softer
- Some might not like the fragrance
Why We Picked the Nihar Shanti Amla and Badam Hair Oil?
Nihar Shanti Amla and Badam Oil is one of the most popular hair oil options in India. The brand also contributes 5% of its profits to initiatives and programs that empower and educate underprivileged children across various states in India.
Looking for more hair oil options for your haircare regime? Check out the best Patanjali hair oils to get some much-needed help.
2. Life & Pursuits Organic Amla Brahmi Hair Oil
Give your hair the best treatment with this organic amla and Brahmi hair oil by Life & Pursuits. The Noida-based brand makes premium ayurvedic skincare and hair care products that you will fall in love with! This amla hair oil is tested to adhere to the highest quality standards.
Prominent Features of the Life & Pursuits Organic Amla Brahmi Hair Oil:
- It is a certified organic blend of organic oils infused with ayurvedic herb extracts such as hibiscus, Brahmi, baheda, bhringraj, and haritaki
- This amla hair oil keeps your scalp moisturised, boosts hair growth, reduces damage, and adds lustre to your hair
- Since it’s rich in Vitamin C, it helps nourish your hair to the roots
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 100 ml
- Organic ingredients
- Has therapeutic properties
- Helps reduce hair fall
- A bit pricey
Why We Picked the Life & Pursuits Organic Amla Brahmi Hair Oil?
Enjoy the organic goodness of Amla, Brahmi, and Castor with this superior-quality hair oil! It boasts an effective formulation that not only conditions your hair but also nourishes your scalp, which leads to healthier hair growth. Since it’s made using ayurvedic herbs, you also get to have a therapeutic experience massaging this oil on your hair.
3. Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil
The Bajaj amla hair oil, with its more than 65 years of rich experience, brings a powerful remedy to all your hair care woes. This unique hair oil can do it all – improve blood circulation, and reduce hair fall while boosting strength and hair growth.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil:
- This ayurvedic formulation hosts a perfect blend of Brahmi and Amla
- Provides the right nourishment to your hair, adds strength, and keeps the scalp moisturised and healthy
- Massage a few drops of this oil regularly on your scalp and hair for lustrous long hair
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 300 ml
- Improves blood circulation
- Strengthens your hair
- Has a cooling effect on the scalp
Why We Picked the Bajaj Brahmi Amla Hair Oil?
Bajaj’s Brahmi Amla hair oil is ideal for anyone dealing with hairfall and dullness. It comes packed with potent ingredients such as Brahmi and amla that work together to fortify your hair and make them healthier.
4. WOW Skin Science Amla Hair Oil
Say goodbye to dry, itchy scalp and limp hair with the Wow Skin Science amla hair oil. It employs the power of amla, lemon essential oil, olive oil, almond oil, Morrocan Argan oil, and coconut oil to soothe irritated scalp and restore health and shine.
Prominent Features of the Wow Skin Science Amla Hair Oil:
- This all-natural cold-pressed oil blend is free from fragrances, silicones, and mineral oil
- This amla hair oil, when massaged properly, delivers the nutrients directly to roots and conditions weak tresses
- It has a non-sticky, non-greasy formula, suitable for all hair types
- Comes with a comb applicator to ensure uniform oil application from the root to the tips
- Weighs 100 ml
- Lightweight and non-sticky oil
- Absorbs easily
- Protects your hair from UV rays
- Some might not like the quality
5. Khadi Natural Amla Hair Oil
Khadi Natural makes high-quality skincare, hair care, and personal care products that are truly beneficial for you. This hair oil comes with a non-greasy formula that is suitable for all hair types and acts as a natural conditioner.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Natural Amla Hair Oil:
- The natural extracts of amla, shankhapushpi, sandal, methi, Brahmi, jatamanasi, and sesame oil team up to revive dull hair
- This nourishing oil works wonderfully well as a remedy to prevent premature greying
- It fights dandruff, minimises hair loss, and adds shine and strength to your locks
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 210 ml
- Non-sticky formula
- Free from SLS, sulphates, parabens, scents, mineral oils, and other harmful chemicals
- Unique herbal formulation
- Might have availability issues
6. Dabur Amla Hair Oil
One of the industry’s prominent players, Dabur has a range of hair oils that nourish your strands and keep them healthy. This amla oil is packed with the natural goodness of amla and other herbs that give you stronger hair.
Prominent Features of the Dabur Amla Hair Oil:
- Enriched with the goodness of real amla that’s really good for your hair health
- It also offers the nutrition of sesame oil, canola oil, peanut oil, and cottonseed oil
- This nourishing oil makes your hair strong right from the roots to the tips
- Regular application of this oil can help keep your scalp moisturised, hair silky, and strong
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 450 ml
- Helps in hair growth
- Rich in antioxidants
- Some might find the smell a little too strong
Why We Picked the Dabur Amla Hair Oil?
The Dabur amla hair oil boasts several benefits, including three times stronger, thicker, and longer hair. Moreover, this hair oil is free from sulphates and gives your tresses a healthy lustre. It also comes with the trust of Dabur, making it a much more reliable option than other variants in the market.
7. Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil
Mamaearth is a brand that makes top-quality hair care products that work well for every hair type. This personal care and beauty brand was founded in 2016 by Ghazal and Varun Alagh and has its headquarters in Gurugram.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil:
- The unique ayurvedic formulation that replenishes damaged hair
- Regular application can help promote hair growth and strengthen your hair
- It has antimicrobial properties that help in removing dandruff
- Comes with a comb brush applicator to ensure the oil is evenly applied all over
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 250 ml
- Free from parabens and sulphates
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- It might not help with premature greying of hair
8. Patanjali Amla Hair Oil
Patanjali is one of the fastest-growing FMCG companies in India and has a stellar customer base here. The brand majorly manufactures ayurvedic remedies, supplements, skincare, and haircare products and has ventured into the foods section as well.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Amla Hair Oil:
- Enriched with the goodness of amla to make your hair stronger
- Also adds ample nourishment and shine to your hair
- The oil also acts as a natural conditioner to prevent frizziness
- Regular usage can help prevent hair fall
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 100 ml
- Made using natural ingredients
- Effective in preventing hair fall
- Reduces dandruff
- Strong smell
9. Nature’s Absolutes Amla Hair Oil
Nature’s Absolutes offers a range of clean and cruelty-free skincare, hair care, and aromatherapy products. The brand has garnered a good customer base over the last few years and is quite popular on Amazon.
Prominent Features of the Nature’s Absolutes Amla Hair Oil:
- Extracted from premium gooseberries, this oil is super healthy for your hair
- It helps in nourishing your scalp and hair properly
- Also contains sesame oil that adds more hydration
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 220 ml
- Helps in reducing hair fall
- Lightweight oil
10. Vriddhi Amla Hair Oil with Methi and Curry Leaves
If you are struggling with hair fall, Vriddhi amla hair oil is the hair oil for you. The brand is popular in India for making amazing hair care products that you must check out!
Prominent Features of the Vriddhi Amla Hair Oil with Methi and Curry Leaves:
- Formulated with the power of coconut oil, methi, and curry leaves, this hair oil is designed to promote healthy hair and scalp
- This hair oil comprises 100% pure natural ingredients and is free from additives, chemicals, and preservatives
- Tame dry, damaged hair, rejuvenate hair follicles, and revive the shine and bounce with this natural hair oil
- Enriched with folic acid and vitamins A, K and C, this oil strengthens your hair
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 100 ml
- Prevents early greying
- Helps in reducing hair fall
- It can increase the hair volume
Amla hair oil is ideal for anyone who likes to take good care of their hair and nourish them properly. In this article, we have listed some of the best amla hair oils in India based on their ingredients and formula. While we really love the products from Bajaj, Nihar Naturals, and Dabur, let us know which ones you like the most!
Which Amla oil is best for hair growth?
Dabur Amla Hair Oil is the best for hair growth.
Which Amla oil is best for white hair?
You can use the Bajaj Amla Hair Oil and Nihar Shanti Amla Hair Oil to prevent greying hair.
Can I use Dabur Amla hair oil daily?
Yes, you can apply Dabur Amla hair oil on your hair every day. However, oiling and shampooing every day might be a hassle and not suitable for everyone, so you can oil your hair 2-3 times a week.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. For the amla hair oil blog, we considered factors such as ingredients, benefits, price, hair concern, and more to create a useful list for you. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.
We also do recommend you check Indulekha hair oils, as they are rich in nutrition. You can check the Indulekha hair oil review to know more.