There is nothing as soothing as enjoying a good night’s sleep. Having a good pillow by your bedside plays a huge role in improving sleep quality. Firm pillows have always been a better choice when it comes to sound sleep. Unlike their softer counterparts, these pillows prevent neck and back pain and maintain body posture while sleeping. If you find yourself getting up every morning with a pain in your neck, it’s time you change your pillow. Here, we have compiled a list of the best pillows for neck pain. Also, using balms & Pain Relief Creams can also be helpful in treating neck pain.
How Do We Choose the Best Pillows for Neck Pain?
Neck pain can worsen over time due to incorrect sleeping posture or your pillows. To ensure that you get a sound and comfortable sleep, we will help you with a list of the best pillows for neck pain here. In India, you can get good-quality pillows ranging from Rs 899 to Rs 1,499 or more if you have a bigger budget. Here are some basic factors we considered before choosing the best pillows for you!
If you have a bit of neck pain, you can look for latex or memory-foam pillows as they will conform to your neck properly and offer enough support for the whole night. In case you have a cervical problem, there are brands that make pillows to address that concern. These pillows are much firmer but will adhere to your body accurately for a good night’s sleep.
Type of Pillow
If you are a side sleeper, you should go for pillows that are firm as those will offer more support to your neck and keep your body properly aligned while sleeping. If you sleep on your back, go for thinner and softer pillows. Here we can also check some of the top best bedsheet brands & single bed mattress brands in India.
List of the Top Pillows for Neck Pain
On this page:
- 1. Tynor Cervical Pillow
- 2. The White Willow Orthopedic Pillow
- 3. Mojorest Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow
- 4. Proliva Contour Memory Foam Pillow
- 5. Recron Certified Orthopedic Pillow
- 6. Zoliva Memory Foam Pillow
- 7. HealthSense Orthopedic Pillow
- 8. SleepyCat Orthopaedic Memory Foam Pillow
- 9. Wakefit Orthopedic Bed Pillow
- 10. Rewup Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow
- What kind of pillow is best for neck pain?
- Which is the best pillow for neck pain?
- Is a high or low pillow better for neck pain?
- Can a pillow help with neck pain?
1. Tynor Cervical Pillow
Tynor is one of the most reliable orthopaedic aid companies in India that specialises in making body belts, knee supports, neck supports, pillows, braces, etc. The company was founded in 1993 and has its head office in Mohali, Punjab.
Prominent Features of the Tynor Cervical Pillow:
- It is moulded with high-density PU foam with good resilience
- This pillow features a plush covering for a soft feel
- It is firm enough to ensure smooth and comfortable support to the user
- The softcover is removable and washable, adding to the durability of the product
- Ideal for people with cervical issues
- Perfect to aid neck pain
- Helps correct posture
- Great quality build
- Could be a little softer
Why We Picked the Tynor Cervical Pillow?
The Tynor Cervical Pillow is one of the best cervical pillows for neck pain. It boasts a scientific design that helps relieve back pain, neck pain, and sprains while sleeping. It is also beneficial for snoring-induced apnea and cervical spondylitis.
2. The White Willow Orthopedic Pillow
Established in 2015, The White Willow is one of the most prominent pillow-making companies in India. It enjoys a lot of attention for its state-of-the-art, customised pillow designs that cater to different concerns. The brand has more than 70 different styles of pillows currently in its catalogue and plans to expand even more in the coming years.
Prominent Features of The White Willow’s Memory Foam Pillow:
- Whether you sleep on your side, back or stomach, this memory foam pillow will fit the cervical spine and relieve pressure points
- It is filled with the cooling gel-infused memory foam that regulates body heat and increases the pillow’s density
- The pillow offers enhanced breathability and comfort
- The memory foam used is high-quality and hypoallergenic, which keeps allergic agents and microbes at bay
- Dimensions – 22″ L x 15″ W x 4″ H
- Versatile and travel-friendly
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Gel technology makes it soft and cool on your skin
- A little too thick
Why We Picked The White Willow’s Memory Foam Pillow?
Made with premium memory foam, this is a comfortable orthopaedic pillow that supports the neck and head while sleeping as well as sitting. A popular name when it comes to the best pillows for neck pain, these pillows undergo strict quality testing to ensure durability.
3. Mojorest Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Mojorest is another leading pillow manufacturer in India. It retails orthopaedic-care products on several eCommerce sites such as Amazon and Flipkart.
Prominent Features of the Mojorest Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow:
- Soft and comfortable pillow made of 100% memory foam with a rebound time of 3-5 seconds
- This contour pillow helps you sleep sound
- Crafted with breathable fabric and skin-friendly material
- Comes with a hypoallergenic, washable, breathable inner cover to ensure the extended life of the foam
- Features two neck support levels that conform to your neck properly
- Dimensions – 48.3 L x 30.5 W x 10.2 H
- Washable cover
- Looks and feels premium
- Could be a little more firm to support your neck
Why We Picked the Mojorest Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow?
Perfect for a good night’s sleep, this best pillow for neck pain features an ergonomic design that aligns with the spine and relieves pain in your head, neck and shoulders. Additionally, this pillow retains its shape after every use – one of the many features to check out when shortlisting options for the best pillows for sleeping.
4. Proliva Contour Memory Foam Pillow
The orthopaedic pillows from Proliva are a perfect pick for side and back sleepers and those who suffer from poor sleep-induced headaches and neck pains. The brand retails its products on Amazon and Flipkart.
Prominent Features of the Proliva Contour Memory Foam Pillow:
- This pillow is made with a breathable outer fabric
- Has double airflow properties for optimal temperature and sweat prevention
- The memory foam stays at the same level of comfort and softness at all temperatures and offers sound sleep
- Dimensions – 21 inch x 13 inch x 4 inch
- Features a zipper closure
- Ergonomic design
- Might not be best to cure neck pain permanently
Why We Picked the Proliva Contour Memory Foam Pillow?
Featuring an ergonomic design, this orthopaedic pillow can perfectly accommodate the head and neck, thus ensuring proper relief from the neck and headaches. With 20% more memory foam and a rebound time of 3-5 seconds, this pillow surely deserves the hype when it comes to the best pillows for neck pain.
5. Recron Certified Orthopedic Pillow
Next up on our list of the best pillows for neck pain is this offering from the house of Recron. Popularly known as The Sleep Experts, Recron is a popular sleep and home comfort brand in India. It was founded in 2002 and has its headquarters in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Prominent Features of the Recron Certified Dr. Ortho Fibre Pillow:
- Offering a medium-soft feel, this pillow can easily accommodate the head and neck, offering them a perfect space to rest
- It contains a head groove that can align the head and a raised neck support for a peaceful nap
- The premium quality pillow is filled with fibre
- Has a superior fabric
- Dimensions – 61 L x 41 W cm
- Non-allergen pillow
- Washable pillows
- Might not be perfect for sleeping on your sides
Why We Picked the Recron Certified Dr. Ortho Fibre Pillow?
This easy-to-wash pillow features an ergonomic design that ensures minimal neck pain and headache. Additionally, this orthopaedic pillow features a hollow fibre fill that provides more softness and bounce to the pillow.
6. Zoliva Memory Foam Pillow
Zoliva is another super popular ortho pillows company that has a huge customer base in India. If you have been scouring the internet for the best pillows for neck pain, this pick by Zoliva is an adjustable firm pillow for a sound sleep.
Prominent Features of the Zoliva Memory Foam Pillow:
- This cervical contour pillow is made with memory foam and supports the head and neck by relieving pressure points
- It has 3 layers and can be adjusted to maintain a comfortable height for sleeping as per convenience
- Besides its ergonomic design, this pillow for neck pain is breathable, hypoallergenic, and does not sag even after repeated usage
- This pillow does not get deformed easily, and is resilient with a 5-second slow rebound time
- Dimensions – 20 inch x 12 inch x 4 inch
- Has hidden zippers
- Might take some time to relieve neck pain
7. HealthSense Orthopedic Pillow
HealthSense was founded in 2014 and is one of the most prominent health and personal care brands in the country. It retails personal care, wellness, pain-relieving, and home & kitchen products that make your life easier. The company has its headquarters in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Prominent Features of the HealthSense Orthopaedic Pillow:
- This orthopaedic pillow features an ergonomic design that perfectly fits the cervical curve and offers comfort to the spine and muscles
- The pillow is constructed with high-density memory foam that gives durability and optimal thickness to support the head and neck
- More so, this pillow can be adjusted as per requirement for straight sleeping and support the lumbar region
- It has a bamboo fibre and polyester fabric cover which protects it from mites and allergic agents
- This breathable cover bears zippers and can be conveniently removed and washed for utmost hygiene
- Highly breathable material
- The foam may be too soft
8. SleepyCat Orthopaedic Memory Foam Pillow
SleepyCat is one of India’s top-rated sleep solutions and wellness companies. It was founded in 2017 and has a rapidly expanding market in the country. You can find its products online on its website or on Amazon.
Prominent Features of the SleepyCat Orthopaedic Memory Foam Pillow:
- Crafted with open-cell memory foam and a SoftTouch Bamboo Fibre Fabric cover
- Soft and comfy memory foam allows for proper air circulation and enhanced comfort
- The pillow looks and feels super premium
- Has a virgin microfibre fill
- Removable cover with zipper
- Relieves pain and stiffness in the neck
- Might not be very effective
9. Wakefit Orthopedic Bed Pillow
Wakefit is a popular name when it comes to mattresses and furniture in India. The brand was founded in 2014 and has its head office in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It majorly retails mattresses and home furniture and has a huge customer base in India.
Prominent Feature of the Wakefit Orthopedic Bed Pillow:
- Made with Super Soft Foam that offers ample support and breathability
- Has a latex feel which has therapeutic effects
- Can be easily washed in a machine
- Dimesnions – 54.6 L x 34.9 W x 5 H cm
- Compact size pillow
- Effective in relieving neck pain
- Induces sound sleep
- Slightly smaller in size
10. Rewup Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Rewup is a popular online retailer of home and sleep solutions that are affordable and high-quality. You can easily find its products online on Amazon.
Prominent Features of the Rewup Cervical Contour Memory Foam Pillow:
- The memory foam pillow core is made of CertiPUR-US certified environmental Dynamic foam which doesn’t have any harmful substances
- Anti-snoring neck pillow
- Has an ergonomic design that conforms to the shape of your body quickly
- Dimensions – 61 x 35 x 6.5/11 cm
- Washable cover
- Helps in relieving pain
- May help in reducing snores
Severe neck pain can impact your lifestyle and cause a lot of uneasiness on a regular basis. If you’re looking for a product that will help you sleep better, we have listed some of the best pillows for neck pain in this blog. We curated the list on the basis of material, firmness, and durability. While our personal favourites are from Tynor, The White Willow, and Wakefit, make sure to go through the full list to find something that suits your best.
What kind of pillow is best for neck pain?
Memory foam or latex pillows are ideal to treat neck pain.
Which is the best pillow for neck pain?
Brands such as The White Willow, Tynor, Wakefit, and SleepyCat have some of the best pillows for neck pain.
Is a high or low pillow better for neck pain?
Your pillow should neither be too high nor too low to achieve the right sleep posture. This is why memory foam pillows are ideal as they tend to conform to your body which offers complete support to your neck while sleeping.
Can a pillow help with neck pain?
Yes, a good quality pillow with ideal firmness and softness can certainly help relieve neck pain.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who study and test several products before creating these lists. For the pillow blog, we considered factors such as material, build, firmness, etc. Our goal is to ensure that you get the most reliable product suggestions that can make online shopping hassle-free for you!