Sulphate is a component that acts as a lathering agent in shampoo. However, it is a harsh chemical that may cause many hair problems, including split ends, hair loss, dandruff, and scalp irritation. Considering the harmful effects of sulphate on hair, it is recommended to go for Sulphate-free shampoos. They are heavy on goodness, light on chemicals and contain all the necessary ingredients to make hair stronger and more beautiful. So, if you have hair problems or want to protect your hair, switch to sulphate-free shampoos.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|The Mom’s Co.||Check Prices|
What Are the Benefits of Using Shampoos Which Are Sulphate Free?
Sulfate shampoos are considered safe when used briefly and if rinsed out thoroughly. But some people may react to them. So, if you have a sensitive scalp or extremely dry or coarse hair, if your strands are colour-treated, you may want to consider cleansing with a sulphate-free shampoo. Here are some benefits of using sulphate-free shampoos in India.
- Decreased dryness and frizz
- Reduced splitting of hair
- Normalised production of oil in your scalp as there are no chemicals drying it out, pushing your sebaceous glands into overdrive
- Longer colour retention if you dye your hair
- Reduced build-up of warm tones in highlighted or cool-toned hair
You can also read about simple home remedies to stop hair from falling naturally. However, if you wish to make your life a little easier and free of harsh chemicals, we’ve compiled a list of the best sulphate free shampoos in India.
How Do We Choose the Best Sulphate-Free Shampoos For You?
In today’s world, it has become difficult to provide our hair with the tenderness and care that it demands to stay healthy. Along with giving the least attention, we are exposing our hair to pollution, dirt, and various styling tools that damage them from within. To strengthen our hair and protect it from further damage, we need a sulphate-free shampoo that deep cleans the scalp and provides hair with all essential nutrients. In India, you can find good quality sulphate-free shampoo for all budgets ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 1500.
Here are some of the factors you need to consider when buying a sulphate-free shampoo.
Hair and Scalp Type
This is one of the major considerations when buying a perfect shampoo. Not every shampoo works for everyone. So, you need to determine your hair and scalp type and find the shampoo that delivers effective results.
Before you buy a sulphate-free shampoo, take out some time and go through the list of ingredients used in making the shampoo. Knowing the ingredients helps you make an informed decision. Make sure you avoid ingredients like parabens, alcohols, and phthalates that can cause allergic reactions, irritate the scalp, and damage hair. Also, have a look at some of the best herbal shampoos for dandruff & shampoos for dry hair in India .
List of 16 Best Sulphate Free Shampoos in India
On this page:
- 1. Mamaearth Happy Heads Shampoo
- 2. Organix Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo
- 3. Khadi Naturals Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser
- 4. Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo
- 5. The Mom’s Co. Natural Damage Repair Shampoo
- 6. Biotique Walnut Volume & Bounce Shampoo
- 7. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo
- 8. Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo
- 9. The Mom’s Co. Anti-Hair Fall Complete Care Kit
- 10. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
- 11. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo With Rosemary Extracts
- 12. Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
- 13. Mamaearth Argan Shampoo with Argan & Apple Cider Vinegar
- 14. L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz Defy Shampoo
- 15. The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo
- 16. Forest Essentials Amla, Honey & Mulethi Hair Cleanser
- Why should we use Sulphate free shampoo?
- Which is the best sulphate free shampoo in India?
- What does sulfate-free shampoo do?
- Why is sulphate bad for your hair?
- Does sulphate free shampoo help hair growth?
- Is Johnson’s Baby Shampoo sulphate free?
- Do sulfates make your hair fall out?
- Are Khadi shampoos sulphate free?
- What is sulphate free shampoo?
- Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
1. Mamaearth Happy Heads Shampoo
Mamaearth brings you a sulphate-free, organic shampoo with the goodness of all-natural ingredients like biotin, horse chestnut, bhringraj and amla. This Happy Heads Shampoo effectively slows down any form of hair issues and prevents them from drying and falling. It also improves blood circulation and makes hair look healthy and shiny while assuring faster re-growth.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Happy Heads Shampoo:
- Free from SLS, sulfates, paraben, phthalate, synthetic colour, and artificial fragrance
- Infused with biotin that helps in increasing the elasticity of the hair and prevents dryness
- Enriched with Vitamin B5, which makes the scalp healthy and nourishes the roots
- Amla extracts strengthen hair follicles, and horse chestnut improves blood circulation and thus reduces hair fall
- It has a pleasant smell of lavender, bringharaj, hibiscus, and amla
- Gently cleanses the dirt and build-up
- Reduces hair thinning and breakage
- Leaves hair smooth and soft
- Treats various hair conditions
- Made with natural extracts
- It lathers less than other shampoos
Why We Picked the Mamaearth Happy Heads Shampoo?
Mamaearth Happy Heads shampoo is perfect for those who wish to gently cleanse their scalp with natural ingredients. It is a sulphate free shampoo that nourishes your hair from roots to tips and removes residue from hair to promote a healthy scalp. This shampoo promotes hair growth and repairs damaged hair with antioxidants rich Amla & Bhringraj.
2. Organix Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo
Organix Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo contains coconut milk, coconut oil, and egg white protein, which moisturises and strengthens hair. It has an authentic and earthy fragrance of creamy coconut, white peach and shea butter that is irresistible and lingers after the wash. The exotic fragrance of the shampoo is indeed an escape to the tropics.
Prominent Features of the Organix Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo:
- It contains albumen, which is an excellent source of protein for the hair
- Good for everyday usage and works well with all hair types and textures
- Strengthen and hydrates hair leaving them softly scented, soft and glowing
- The no-sulphate formula reduces the amount of damage done by chemical use
- It brings out hair’s natural strength and elasticity and makes them look more healthy
- Does not dry scalp
- Protects hair from damage
- Moisturises and restores shine
- Recyclable packaging
- It might make your hair look oily
Why We Picked the Organix Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo?
Organix Nourishing + Coconut Milk Shampoo is a luxuriously creamy, hydrating shampoo that strengthens the hair from within and makes them look soft. After using this shampoo, you can expect super shiny hair with added moisture.
3. Khadi Naturals Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser
Khadi Naturals Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser contains all-natural ingredients like neem, green tea, aloe vera, basil, bhringraj, shikakai, and fenugreek. Aloe Vera helps remove dandruff, whereas neem fights scalp infections. The chemical-free base of this shampoo makes it perfect for regular use.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Naturals Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser:
- It is derived from natural ingredients that rejuvenate hair and scalp
- Beautiful pale green coloured shampoo with a mild herbal aroma that feels refreshing
- It gently cleanses dead cells and dandruff and restricts hair fall
- Free from SLS, paraben, artificial colour, and chemicals that make it healthy for the scalp
- Provides the nutrition that is needed for shinier, softer, silkier, and healthier hair
- Removes dandruff
- Herbal ingredients are gentle on hair
- Removes oil from the scalp
- Lathers well
- Stops flaking, itching, and irritation
- Requires a conditioner post shampoo for better results
- Does not come in a travel-friendly bottle
Why We Picked the Khadi Naturals Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser?
Khadi Naturals Neem & Aloe Vera Herbal Hair Cleanser is an organic, sulphate free shampoo created specifically as a light and gentle natural hair cleanser. This shampoo contains the benefits of pure active herbals that help fight various hair problems and leave the scalp and hair nourished for better health and growth.
4. Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Tea Tree is one of the best ingredients to reduce scalp itchiness and irritation. Made with natural extracts of tea tree oil, ginger oil and Vitamin E, Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo is sulphate free. It keeps your hair and scalp clean while soothing dryness. This shampoo promotes blood circulation and offers better hair growth.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo:
- The presence of natural ingredients gently removes dandruff and helps in mending damaged hair follicles
- Antioxidant qualities of Vitamin E aid in the reduction of free radicals and oxidative stress
- It goes through several tests to ensure its absolute safety for everyday usage
- Free from all the harsh chemicals and artificial colours that are harmful to humans and the environment
- It promotes scalp cleanliness and health, relieves irritation, decreases dryness, and promotes healthier hair growth
- Eliminates dandruff from the scalp
- Soothes itchy and dry scalp
- Promotes blood circulation
- Maintains hair growth
- Made with natural extracts
- Does not suit oily scalp
Why We Picked the Mamaearth Tea Tree Anti Dandruff Shampoo?
Mamaearth is a top-notch brand known for producing natural skincare, haircare, and baby care products. Tea Tree Anti Dandruff shampoo is one of its outstanding products. It is a sulphate-free shampoo formulated with the goodness of bioactives that soothe irritating, oily, and flaky scalp and offer healthy, shiny, and moisturised hair.
5. The Mom’s Co. Natural Damage Repair Shampoo
The Mom’s Co. Packs their Natural Damage Repair Shampoo & Conditioner with nature’s 4 most powerful ingredients known to benefit hair-keratin, Moroccan argan oil, moringa oil and shea butter. The power of these 4 ingredients repairs damaged hair, restores its youthful softness, prevents those dreaded split ends and reduces hair breakage.
Prominent Features of The Mom’s Co. Natural Damage Repair Shampoo:
- Deeply hydrates hair with murumuru seed oil, moringa oil and shea butter to prevent slip ends and hair breakage
- Improves compatibility and restores the natural softness, shine and silkiness of hair
- Contains natural keratin that strengthens hair and cures the damage caused by heat, chemicals, and the environment
- It is Australia-certified sulfate and paraben-free shampoo with no harmful or synthetic ingredients
- It works well for all hair types from normal to oily, curly, damaged, dry, and frizzy hair
- Repairs damaged hair and prevent split ends
- Restores softness
- Reduces hair breakage
- Gently cleanses scalp
- Made from natural products-Australia Verified
- It takes several washes if used on oiled hair
Why We Picked The Mom’s Co. Natural Damage Repair Shampoo?
This shampoo from The Mom’s Co is 100% natural and chemical-free and works wonders in improving hair quality. The result of using this shampoo is strong, healthy, damage-free hair.
6. Biotique Walnut Volume & Bounce Shampoo
Biotique Walnut Volume & Bounce Shampoo is packed with the goodness of akhrot chal, amla, reetha, bhringraj, and Himalayan water. These key ingredients of the shampoo cleanse and revive hair, leaving them fresh and oil-free. It also manages the pH level of the scalp and hair, keeping the natural minerals and nourishment intact.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Walnut Volume & Bounce Shampoo:
- It is a rich, body-building formula that thoroughly cleanses and revives hair
- Works best as a scrubbing agent to purify, smooth and brighten skin texture and tone
- It has a pH-balanced formula that fights hair fall and other hair conditions
- Infused with reetha, which is a natural surfactant makes this shampoo is an effective hair cleanser
- It is an authentic, 100% vegetarian product made from organically grown pure plant extracts
- Leaves hair silky-smooth and shiny
- Nourishes hair and makes it soft even without using conditioner
- Refreshes scalp and hair
- Prevents hair fall and breakage
- Pleasant fragrance
- It tangles hair
Why We Picked the Biotique Walnut Volume & Bounce Shampoo?
With Walnut Bark as the key ingredient, this shampoo by Biotique has smoothening and strengthening properties that offer fuller and thicker hair. It gently and effectively removes build-up from the scalp by dissolving grease and dirt from the follicle, leaving the scalp healthy. This Sulphate-free formula also keeps the hair from being further damaged.
7. Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Shampoo contains wild cherry and jewel orchid, making curls lush and manageable. It works best on thick, voluminous, curly hair to enhance and nourish them. Also, it cleans the scalp perfectly to keep the roots and the hair strands healthy.
Prominent Features of the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo:
- It has a moisture-rich formula that helps to protect your hair from humidity all day long
- It is paraben-free, mineral oil-free shampoo and is certified cruelty-free by PETA
- Offers a juicy, berry-fresh scent that smells amazing
- This shampoo goes through several tests to ensure its safety
- It has a colour-safe and pH-balanced formula that makes it safe to use regularly
- Moisturizes hair
- Keeps hair hydrated
- Tames and makes curls manageable
- It cleans the scalp gently
- Quite economical
- Results are best when used with conditioner
Why We Picked the Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo?
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Shampoo is a special shampoo to define curls. It is a fizz-fighter shampoo that removes oily substances and dirt from the scalp and offers weightless, touchable curls. It also protects hair from humidity all day long while keeping the natural characteristics of the hair intact. Also, the juicy notes of wild berry essences offer a lush aroma.
8. Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo
Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo is a perfect pick for people with weak hair that breaks easily. This shampoo removes dirt and reduces hair breakage. Cleaning the scalp with this shampoo produces healthier and nourished hair, from roots to tips. It also strengthens hair strands, which leads to long and strong hair with no or very little hair fall.
Prominent Features of the Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo:
- It is sulphate and paraben-free and contains no harsh salts, artificial colourants or mineral oils
- This shampoo fills gaps in the cuticle and reduces breakage to enhance fibre integrity
- Infused with the power of Intra-Cylane plus bamboo and ceramide that repairs damaged, fragile hair
- Maintains elasticity, restores shine, and offers 12X stronger hair after a few applications
- Comes in a compact size bottle that is travel-friendly and makes it easy to carry it anywhere
- SLS and paraben-free
- Ceramides make hair stronger and resilient
- Offers shiny and smooth hair
- Reduces hair fall
- Pleasant fragrance
- Does not control frizz
Why We Picked the Matrix Biolage Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo?
Advanced Fiberstrong Shampoo by Matrix Biolage is formulated with the properties of bamboo and intra cylane that strengthen hair and offer professional results that you will definitely love. This shampoo targets the needs of damaged, fragile hair leaving them healthy-looking and resistant to damage. It also contains ceramides that coat hair and make them resistant to dullness, dryness and split ends.
You may also want to read: Best Matrix Shampoos Available in India
9. The Mom’s Co. Anti-Hair Fall Complete Care Kit
The Mom’s Co Anti-Hair Fall Complete Care Kit is enriched with proteins that strengthen hair and boost scalp health to offer healthy, voluminous and shiny hair. It also adds lustre to hair and improves volume. This shampoo combines 8 natural oils, including amla, bhringraj, coffee, and Tea Tree oils, which reduce hair fall and nourish the scalp for better growth.
Prominent Features of The Mom’s Co. Anti-Hair Fall Complete Care Kit:
- The kit contains: Natural Hair Strengthening Oil, Natural Protein Shampoo, and Natural Protein Conditioner
- Enriched with murumuru seed butter which nourishes hair and helps in retaining the moisture
- It is a cruelty-free shampoo and leaves no plastic footprints, making it an environmental-friendly product
- Free from sulphate, paraben, silicone, mineral oils, synthetic fragrance, and hard chemicals
- Contains Silk Protein that has excellent moisture binding and smoothening and protective properties
- Reduces hair fall
- Increases hair volume
- Reverses damage caused due to harmful chemicals and pollutants
- Nourishes scalp to reduce itchiness
- Made from natural products-Australia Verified
- Does not lather well
10. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Fall Shampoo is one of the best sulphate free shampoos made with natural extracts of onion oil seeds, vitamin E, Keratin, and D-panthenol. This shampoo works the best in combating hair fall problems by strengthening and repairing hair from the roots. It promotes blood circulation, gently cleanses hair, and prevents damage caused due to washing.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo:
- Made from all-natural ingredients, this shampoo does not feel hard even on daily usage
- Completely free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, mineral oils, dyes, and other harsh chemicals
- Contains 18 amino acids and plant keratine that makes hair smooth, shiny and strong
- It has gentle surfactants that cleanse hair & scalp without stripping and damaging hair
- The goodness of onion seed oil repairs natural structure and makes hair smooth & frizz-free
- Reduces hair fall
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Makes hair soft and strong
- Made with natural extracts of Onion
- Moisturizes hair
- Makes hair feel sticky when used on oiled hair
11. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo With Rosemary Extracts
Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary Extracts is an ultra-nourishing shampoo that works very well on extremely damaged hair. This therapeutic shampoo repair has a chemical-free formula that strengthens and repairs hair and makes them look smooth and rejuvenated. Using this shampoo balances the oil production and improves hair texture while promoting better hair growth.
Prominent Features of the Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo With Rosemary Extracts :
- It has an intoxicating aroma of lavender and other herbs that calms the nerves and helps De-stress
- Protects hair from UV rays, wind, pollution, heat styling, hard water, stress, and other factors that damage hair
- Contains calendula oil that has regenerative properties to help hair grow longer, stronger, and shiner
- Repairs hair cuticles and provides nourishment to improve hair texture
- Enriched with rosemary, that is a perfect volumizer and deep-conditioner for hair
- It makes hair more manageable, glossier, and healthier
- Prevents hair breakage and hair fall
- Imparts shine and strength
- Restores moisture
- Nourishes damaged hair
- Fresh floral fragnace
- The consistency of the shampoo could be better
12. Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo
Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is a completely paraben and sulphate free formula that is enriched with natural ingredients like bhringraj and palasha (Butea Frondosa). These ingredients promise healthier hair by reducing hair fall, improving the texture, and making hair soft and shiny. This Himalaya shampoo is mild and effectively removes dirt and oil.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Anti Hair Fall Shampoo:
- 2-in-1 formula that nourishes hair shafts and reduces hair fall to a great extent
- It is a cruelty-free shampoo which is free from paraben, toxins, and artificial colour
- The natural ingredients stimulate hair follicle growth and strengthen hair roots
- Infused with bhringraj that conditions and improves hair texture to reduce hair fall due to breakage
- With no chemicals, this shampoo can be used on colour-treated hair
- Keeps scalp clean of any dirt and infection
- Strengthen the strand of hair and its roots
- Repairs damaged hair and scalp
- Keeps hair hydrated
- Smells fresh and pleasant
- Does not let your hair get all frizzy
- Doesn’t lather much
13. Mamaearth Argan Shampoo with Argan & Apple Cider Vinegar
Are you losing your sleepover untamed, frizzy, and damaged hair? Here’s the perfect answer to make you sleep well again. A perfect blend of Argan Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Vitamin E and many other effective ingredients, this Mamaearth Argan shampoo will bless you with stronger & frizz-free hair. With its natural formula, you can get a clean, healthy scalp without worrying about harmful chemicals.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Argan Shampoo:
- Packed with nourishing and repairing properties of vitamin E, argan oil, and glycerin
- It is free of harsh chemicals such as SLS/SLES, sulphate, paraben, and silicon that may affect the body
- Mamaearth Argan shampoo can be safely used on coloured and chemically treated hair
- The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E reduce hair fall and add a natural shine to hair
- It is rich in Bioactives as it is made using natural ingredients with no chemicals
- Makes hair frizz-free
- Reduces split ends
- Repairs dry and damaged hair
- Gently cleanses scalp & nourishes hair
- Made from natural ingredients
- Takes quite some time to show results
14. L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate Free Frizz Defy Shampoo
L’Oreal sulphate free shampoos are the best products to experience luxuriously beautiful hair. EverPure Sulfate-Free Frizz Defy Shampoo offers colour protection and resists humidity and frizz to make hair manageable, soft, and smooth. It has gentle formula with no harsh chemicals that repair dull and damaged hair and shows amazing results without the threat of any side effects.
Prominent Features of the L’Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Frizz Defy Shampoo:
- 100% sulfate-free, paraben-free shampoo and conditioner with no harsh salts, dye, and gluten
- The scent features notes of Magnolia that feel refreshing and stay for a long duration
- It has a purely sensory-rich, creamy formula that glides easily on the scalp and feels light
- Comes in travel-friendly tube packaging that weighs just 281.2 grams
- It is developed to be compatible with the natural biology of the hair and scalp
- Improves the texture of hair
- Gently cleanses frizz-prone hair
- It has a fresh aromatic fragrance
- 100% sulfate-free haircare
- Forms luxurious lather
- Overpriced as compared to other options
15. The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo
The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo is enriched with pracaxi oil and manketti nut oil, both of which deeply moisturise hair and scalp. These ingredients also help regain the lost shine of hair and make them stronger. With honey and sugar, this shampoo revitalises and smoothens hair. It is completely silicone, sulphate, and paraben-free, making it safe to use.
Prominent Features of The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo:
- This shampoo meets strict biodegradability standards and comes in eco-friendly packaging
- Contains natural ingredients like community Trade honey from Ethiopia and organic sugarcane from Paraguay
- It has an eco-conscious formula that restores the softness and gives a smooth, shiny finish
- It is transparent in colour and has a gel-type texture with a pleasant smell
- Moisturizes hair and scalp
- Treats dry and damaged hair
- Makes hair smooth and silky
- Removes excess oil from hair and scalp
- No sulphates, parabens, silicones, colourants or chemicals
- Does not help with dandruff and hair fall
- Is expensive
16. Forest Essentials Amla, Honey & Mulethi Hair Cleanser
Forest Essentials Amla, Honey & Mulethi Hair Cleanser is a sulphate-free formula suitable for all hair types. The natural ingredients in the product work together to make the hair strong and shiny within the first few washes itself. It also contains reetha, coconut oil, haritaki, soya protein, and herbal infusions. All of these ingredients add shine, bounce and fragrance to the hair.
Prominent Features of the Forest Essentials Amla, Honey & Mulethi Hair Cleanser:
- Free from chemicals, parabens and petrochemicals and comes in eco-friendly packaging
- It is nutrient-rich sulphate free shampoo that is suitable for all hair types, including colour treated hair
- Potent Ayurvedic infusions in the shampoo control hair thinning and breakage
- Has the richness of mulethi that has exceptional anti-bacterial properties for solving various hair problems
- It mildly lathers and balances excess oil to offer a silky touch after every wash
- Hair feels smooth and looks shiny
- Clean hair and scalp gently
- Does not cause hair fall
- 100% Ayurvedic and cruelty-free
- Promotes hair growth
- It might make hair dry
If you have never used sulphate-free shampoo before, it’s high time to get one. We personally love Mamaearth and The Mom’s Co. shampoos. However, check out the entire list and pick any of these sulphate free shampoos, and you will be on your way to healthy, happy hair.
Why should we use Sulphate free shampoo?
Sulphate-free Shampoos do not cause any harm to your hair. They are all natural and help you get stronger and more radiant hair. Applying shampoos with harsh chemicals can damage your hair eventually. To avoid this damage, using Sulphate-free Shampoos are amazing. Choose any Sulphate-free shampoo and find out what is best for your hair. Also, read our guide about the best herbal shampoos for dandruff that are sulphate free and made with herbal ingredients.
Which is the best sulphate free shampoo in India?
Mamaearth brings some of the best sulphate free shampoos in India. You can find other brands like WOW, The Body Shop, Matrix Biolage, and many more. You can choose any of these brands to get soft and shiny hair.
What does sulfate-free shampoo do?
Sulphate free shampoos preserve natural hair oil and are also colour-safe. The lather produced by Sulphate-free shampoos might be less, as Sulphates are one of the ingredients that produce lather. Sulphate-free shampoos are very low on chemicals and offer better nourishment, hair protection, and growth.
Why is sulphate bad for your hair?
Sulphate present in the SLS(Sodium Lauryl Sulphates) makes your shampoo extract grease and sebum from your hair and scalp. The lack of oil makes the hair dry and the scalp itchy. To avoid this, Sulphate-free Shampoos should be used.
Does sulphate free shampoo help hair growth?
Sulphate-free shampoos do not make your hair dry and itchy, keeping the required moisture in the scalp and hair roots intact. This nourishment helps in initiating the healthy growth of hair and reduces breakage.
Is Johnson’s Baby Shampoo sulphate free?
Johnson’s Baby Shampoo is basically formulated for children as their hair is sensitive and soft. It is a Sulphate free shampoo which is why it does not create that frothy lather. It does not contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). It is good for adult hair as well, especially for those who prefer to wash their scalp daily.
Do sulfates make your hair fall out?
Sulphate is an ingredient in shampoos used as a lathering agent, but it is also the reason for hair loss. Sulphate exposure to hair makes the scalp dry and hair brittle, leading to split-ends and hair fall.
Are Khadi shampoos sulphate free?
All Khadi shampoos are Sulphate and Paraben free. Khadi Shampoo contains the goodness of Indian Gooseberry, Amla and Bhringraj that cleanse and revitalise the hair shaft. While amla strengthens the hair roots, bhringraj adds lustre and bounce, making the hair shiny and thicker.
What is sulphate free shampoo?
Sulphate free Shampoos are those shampoos that do not contain Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES) & Sodium Lauryl Sulphates (SLS). These are the primary lathering agents in the hair shampoo industry. These chemicals produce a lather that helps in deep cleansing. But, at the same time, it causes damage to your hair in the long run.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of category-specific researchers who provide you with the best possible recommendations after reviewing and testing multiple products. To come up with the list of best sulphate-free shampoos, we have considered ingredients, hair type, formula, consistency, texture, etc. We hope you find this list helpful in finding the bests shampoo for you.