Skip to Content
Every good skin-care regime preaches the processes of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. These three are the essential steps for getting healthy skin. Some of the best toners can help in unclogging pores, removing excess oil, and shrinking the pores for a more youthful and refreshed skin. Toners balance the skin’s pH and help with the dryness caused by chlorine, SLS, SLES and minerals found in tap water and face washes. After toning, one should moisturize to complete the skin-care process.
To help you pick from the best toners, we have rounded some of our top recommendations here.
Also Read: Best Aloe Vera Gel
List of Top Toners in India
The Bio Cucumber Pore Tightening Toner by Biotique is formulated to balance the skin’s pH and keep it in its purest state. It is a blend of cucumber, coriander, barberry, peppermint oil, and nutmeg, all of which work to refresh your skin while tightening the pores.
It reverses the effects of sun damage and slows down skin ageing. The cucumber helps relieve puffiness and redness with its cooling effect, leaving you refreshed and rehydrated. Use it every day after washing your face to see significant results.
- The goodness of this toner comes at a very pocket-friendly price
- It is formulated with advanced Ayurvedic science
- Has cooling and tightening effects
- The fragrance of this toner might be overpowering and is not liked by many
Plum Green Tea Toner is alcohol-free, cruelty-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free and vegan, and is one of the best toners out there. Enriched with organic green tea extracts that have natural astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial anti-oxidant properties, this toner helps in decreasing the signs of ageing.
It is an alcohol-free toner, so your skin won’t get irritated or dry out. It helps clarify the skin and provides an even tone to the face. Keep your skin refreshed and smooth with the goodness of this green tea toner. This is one of the best toners for oily skin and keeps issues associated with oily skin at bay.
- This product is packed with 100% recyclable materials
- It is Mineral Oil, SLS, Cruelty, and Paraben Free
- This green tea toner is suitable for all skin types
The UrbanBotanics Rose Water Toner is a pure and organic toner that removes dirt from the skin and keeps it clean. With many antioxidants, it conditions the skin to make it look refreshed and youthful. This toner works on all skin types from dry and sensitive to normal to oily.
It can work as a great predecessor to serums and moisturizers. It has no preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances, just the essence of pure rosewater. It is also free of Witch Hazel which can lead to rashes, redness, or irritation making this the best toner for sensitive skin.
- The rose water present in this toner has anti-inflammatory properties
- It comes in a spray bottle that is easy to spritz
- It can double up as a face mist
- It is not very effective on oily skin
Must Read: Best Massage Oils Online
The Lakmé Absolute Pore Fix Toner tightens your pores and makes your skin look youthful and refreshed. It unclogs your pores and removes excess oil, revealing smooth and flawless skin. It is an alcohol-free toner that is gentle on your skin and eliminates any chances of skin irritation or damage.
If you are looking for the best toner for dry skin, look no further. It balances out the skin by hydrating dry patches and removing excess oil. Refresh your skin after a long and tiring day with this absolute grab from Lakmé.
- It calms down irritated and inflamed skin
- It comes in an easy to use application bottle
- It can sting people with sensitive skin
The Lotus Herbals Rosetone Rose Petals Facial Skin Toner will give your skin a natural glow and brilliance. It can be used to remove make-up residue, dirt and grime from your skin. It absorbs well and moisturizes the skin from within.
The goodness of rose petals helps in levelling your skin’s pH and controlling the excess secretion of oils making it the best toners for the face. It can be used by both men and women for glowing and fresh-looking skin.
- Enriched with Tulsi leaves and Vetiver extracts, this toner prevents pimples soothes the skin
- It helps in removing blemishes and dark spots while giving you a healthy glow
PHA is a milder and new age version of AHA (Alpha-hydroxy-acid) that gently exfoliates your skin. It is one of the best toners for face and is a one of our top recommendations. It is light on the skin and absorbs almost instantly giving you skin that is rejuvenated and glowing.
It targets uneven skin texture, dehydrated skin, and enlarged pores. Formulated with prebiotics and probiotics, it balances skin microbiome levels and heightens the natural defence barriers of the skin. With all the goodness, this had to be on our best toners list.
- Removes make-up residue and pollutants
- It has a mild and pleasant scent to it
- It has skin hydrators like Hyaluronic Acid, Polyglutamic Acid, and more
- Can cause skin purging
Vitamin C is known for its anti-inflammatory and brightening effects making this one of the best brightening toners you can find in the market. It is dermatologically tested and is safe for all skin types. It restores the skin’s pH balance and gives you even-toned skin with minimal texture.
Coming from the house of Mamaearth, it is free of alcohol, Sulfates, Parabens, SLS, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Colors, and Synthetic Fragrance. It is also loaded with the goodness of Aloe Vera Gel that rich in Vitamin A, and soothes and nourishes the skin.
- It has brightening and soothing properties
- Both men and women can use it over the age of 15
- It can cause burning sensation to people with sensitive skin
You May Also Like: Olive Oil Massage Benefits