If you have oily skin, you know how frustrating it can be to deal with excess oil and clogged pores. Face toners are used after cleansing the face to further clean and clarify the skin. They can be particularly beneficial for those with oily skin. However, with so many options available on the market, it can be overwhelming to select one. If you are someone who is struggling with oily skin, do not worry as we are here to help. We have curated a list of the best toners for oily skin, just for you. Keep reading!
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Toners for Oily Skin for You?
If you’re looking to buy face toners in India, you’ll find that they’re priced between Rs 100 and Rs 350. Before we share our top picks, we’d like to highlight the key factors that guided our selection process.
Consider Your Skin Type
When choosing a toner, it’s important to consider your specific skin type and concerns. Consider if you have any other skin concerns, such as acne, sensitivity, or uneven skin tone. We recommend that you choose a toner that addresses those issues as well. For example, if you have oily and acne-prone skin, look for a toner that contains acne-fighting ingredients like salicylic acid or tea tree oil.
Many toners contain high levels of alcohol, which can strip the skin of its natural oils and disrupt the skin’s barrier function. Therefore, it is important to look for toners that are alcohol-free or contain low levels of alcohol. We recommend that you choose toners that contain natural ingredients like witch hazel, tea tree oil, or rose water. These ingredients can help control excess oil without drying out the skin.
When choosing a toner for oily skin, it is essential to look for ingredients that help control oil production. Salicylic acid, for example, is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA). It can penetrate the pores and dissolve excess oil, making it an effective ingredient for oily skin types. You should also look for niacinamide. It helps regulate sebum production and minimises the appearance of pores. Additionally, the presence of green tea extract, chamomile, and aloe vera are also beneficial ingredients that can soothe and balance the skin while controlling excess oil.
Oily skin is prone to clogged pores and acne breakouts. Therefore, it is crucial to choose a toner that is labelled as non-comedogenic. This means that the toner will not clog pores. We recommend that you use toners that are oil-free and water-based since they are generally a safe option for oily skin
List of 13 Best Toners for Oily Skin in India
Minimalist PHA 3% Alcohol Free Face Toner
Oily skin can be challenging to manage, with concerns such as excess sebum production, enlarged pores, and frequent breakouts. An essential step in any skincare routine for oily skin is using a toner. The Minimalist Face Toner is the perfect choice to address these concerns. The toner has prebiotics and probiotics included in the formulation to balance the skin’s microbiome and improve the skin’s natural defences.
Prominent Features of the Minimalist PHA 3% Alcohol Free Face Toner:
- The skin absorbs this toner fast and thoroughly since it is extremely light and glides on the skin easily
- Preserves the skin’s moisture along with exfoliating the skin
- Includes gluconolactone, which offers up to 50% UV protection
- Provides hydration
- Exfoliates skin
Why We Picked the Minimalist PHA 3% Alcohol Free Face Toner?
This face toner from the Minimalist is enhanced with a variety of humectants for multi-level hydration. It has been created by keeping in mind all skin types. It contains gluconolactone, which is a gentle exfoliant that helps unclog pores and remove dead skin cells, leaving the skin smoother and brighter.
Biotique Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Facial Toner
The Biotique Toner offers the highest level of purity for radiant and smooth skin. It can also revitalise your complexion. The toner helps the skin feel instantly healthy and rejuvenated since it contains herbs like Priyal Bark, Shalmali Kanthak, and Rose flower.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Facial Toner:
- This toner helps in preserving the natural tone of your skin
- Aids in the treatment of pre-existing acne and inhibits the development of germs that cause acne
- Brightens your look by removing dark spots, and hyperpigmentation, and making your skin tone even
- Lightweight and alcohol-free
- Prevents excess sebum
- Evens out skin tone
Why We Picked the Biotique Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Facial Toner?
The Biotique Face Toner toner aids in removing dead skin cells and blackheads. It gives the skin a matte finish that lasts all day long and prevents excess sebum and oil formation.
Mamaearth Vitamin C Liquid Face Toner
The Mamaearth toner helps to nourish the skin and reduce big pores when applied topically. Moreover, it aids in making skin firm and fine line reduction. The toner is made from natural materials, is devoid of dangerous chemicals, and is appropriate for all skin types.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Vitamin C Liquid Face Toner:
- This alcohol-free, all-natural face toner aids in minimising open and enlarged pores
- By moisturising the face and preserving the pH balance, the toner gives the skin a smooth, healthy appearance
- Includes Vitamin C which helps to keep the skin clean and ensures beautiful, healthy skin
- Cleanses pores
- Restores the pH balance of the skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from sulfates, parabens, SLS, and mineral oils
Why We Picked the Mamaearth Vitamin C Liquid Face Toner?
Since this face toner from Mamaearth contains no alcohol, it hydrates skin while preserving pH balance. It contains the beneficial properties of cucumber, aloe vera, glycerin, and witch hazel. This gives your skin a smooth, healthy appearance.
Lacto Calamine Cucumber Face Toner
The Lacto Calamine Face Toner cleanses the skin and tightens pores. It contains Cucumber extracts that keep the skin cool and moisturised while niacinamide regulates excessive oil production on the skin. Additionally, this toner is appropriate for oily and acne-prone skin because of the natural qualities of green tea extracts.
Prominent Features of the Lacto Calamine Cucumber Face Toner:
- Refines the skin by minimising and removing pores
- This face toner leaves the skin moisturised and cool
- Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin since it absorbs excess oil on the face
- Gentle on the skin
- Provides a matte look
- Tightens pores
- Keeps skin clean
Why We Picked the Lacto Calamine Cucumber Face Toner?
This Lacto Calamine Face Toner is an ideal choice for you since it is free from alcohol, sulphates, and parabens. The toner helps to hydrate the skin and protect it from toxins. Additionally, this toner comes at an affordable price, making it an ideal choice.
Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner
This hydrating, acne-fighting, and skin-nourishing toner from Plum is refreshing and does not irritate your skin. With its combination of skin-smoothing glycerin, exfoliating glycolic acid, and antioxidant green tea extracts, this toner is sure to become a staple in your skincare routine.
Prominent Features of the Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner:
- Green tea extracts work to prevent the development of new pimples and eliminate acne-causing germs at their source
- This toner from Plum will leave your skin fresh, moisturised, and toned
- The unique formulation of the toner helps to minimise pores, treat acne, and nourish and refresh the skin
- Reduces pore size to provide uniform skin tone
- Alcohol-free formula
- Hydrates and refreshes skin
Why We Picked the Plum Green Tea Alcohol Free Toner?
The Plum Green Tea Toner fights acne and minimises pores. It moisturises and clarifies the skin, making it look bright and beautiful. Additionally, it is FDA-approved and cruelty-free, making it an ideal choice.
Dot & Key Cica Calming Skin Clarifying Toner
The Dot & Key Face Toner is a game-changer for achieving a radiant complexion. It is packed with powerful ingredients such as Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid. This toner is formulated to address a multitude of skin concerns, including dullness, pigmentation, and sensitivity. The toner is suitable for those with oily or acne-prone skin, as it helps regulate excess oil production and prevent breakouts.
Prominent Features of the Dot & Key Cica Calming Skin Clarifying Toner:
- This toner exfoliates gently to improve skin texture and unclog pores
- Reduces acne and prevents new outbreaks while providing evenly toned skin
- Provides anti-inflammatory qualities to reduce inflammation, sensitivity, and irritability
- Additionally, this face toner helps to improve the skin barrier by balancing pH at 4.1
- Prevents acne
- Decreases the visibility of pores
- Not very suitable for sensitive skin
Jovees Herbal Cucumber Skin Toner
If you’re looking for a reliable and effective face toner, look no further. The Jovees Cucumber Skin Toner is a popular skincare product that has gained a reputation for its rejuvenating and refreshing properties. With its unique blend of natural ingredients, this toner promises to tighten your skin, leaving it feeling fresh and revitalised.
Prominent Features of the Jovees Herbal Cucumber Skin Toner:
- Aids in removing excess oil, and filth, tightens pores, restores the natural pH of the skin
- This toner revitalises your skin and gives off a bright and fresh look
- Specially designed for oily skin and offers complete cleansing
- Revitalises and tightens skin
- Makes skin glow
- Restores the natural pH of the skin
- Has artificial colour
Good Vibes Rose Glow Toner
Good Vibes Rose Glow Toner is designed to provide your skin with much-needed hydration and nourishment. It helps in maintaining the skin’s natural pH balance, which is crucial for healthy and radiant skin. The toner also helps in tightening the skin, minimising the appearance of pores, and reducing the occurrence of acne breakouts.
Prominent Features of the Good Vibes Rose Glow Toner:
- Aids in lightening skin tone and complexion while providing your skin with the best hydration and nutrition
- Enhanced with the reviving qualities of roses and gives your skin a boost of moisturising nutrition.
- Smoothens and evens rough, uneven skin texture
- Your skin becomes more hydrated, soft, and plump
- Balances the pH levels of skin
- Improves skin texture
- Provides hydration
Beauprty Oily/ Acne Prone Skin Toner
The Beauprty Skin Toner is a potent skincare product that is formulated with two key ingredients: Green Tea and Niacinamide. When applied, the face toner begins to treat acne right away by penetrating under the skin’s surface. It is non-comedogenic, and the presence of safflower seed oil helps to prevent blackheads and whiteheads.
Prominent Features of the Beauprty Oily/ Acne Prone Skin Toner:
- This face toner absorbs excess oil and increases skin hydration
- Defends against and combats free radicals caused by pollution and UV radiation
- Reduces the effects of solar photodamage and heals skin damage caused by free radicals
- Exfoliates skin
- Prevents breakouts
- Removes excess oil
Dermafique Skin Toner
Dermafique Skin Toner is an alcohol-free skin toner that clarifies and tightens the skin. This calming tonic for your skin tightens pores, cleans them, and balances the pH of your skin. It hydrates your skin while the antioxidants in it delay the signs of ageing. Additionally, the formula’s humectants keep the skin moisturised.
Prominent Features of the Dermafique Skin Toner:
- Gently eliminates the microscopic filth lodged deep inside the pores
- Restores the skin’s delicate pH balance and helps in keeping the face moisturised
- Gently opens the pores and delays signs of ageing
- Dermatologist tested
- Contains nutritious ingredients
- Free from alcohol and paraben
- Moisturises skin
mCaffeine Vitamin C 2-in-1 Toner
The mCaffeine 2-in-1 Toner solution combines the strength of serum actives and toner. It streamlines your skincare process and saves time by reducing the number of steps. With the help of vitamin C, it lightens dark spots and pigmentation, shrinks pores, and tightens the skin. Additionally, the lightweight, non-greasy formula of the toner immediately penetrates the skin and moisturises it.
Prominent Features of the mCaffeine Vitamin C 2-in-1 Toner:
- With the help of vitamin C, this toner lightens dark spots and pigmentation, shrinks pores, and tightens the skin
- The toner shields the skin from sun damage and gives it a beautiful shine
- The lightweight, non-greasy formula of the toner will immediately penetrate into the skin
- Leaves the skin hydrated while adding a layer of protection and facilitating greater absorption of other skincare products
- Packed with potent ingredients
- Regulates oil production
- Shrinks pores dramatically
- Free from alcohol
- FDA approved
Pilgrim Tea Tree & 2% Niacinamide Toner
The Pilgrim Tea Tree Toner contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities. It is made from the leaves of a native Australian shrub. The toner helps to brighten, minimise fine lines and wrinkles, and build the skin barrier. Additionally, hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps skin while replenishing lost moisture.
Prominent Features of the Pilgrim Tea Tree & 2% Niacinamide Toner:
- The mild product is devoid of alcohol and includes hyaluronic acid, which moisturises the skin
- Tea Tree cleanses the skin by removing excess sebum, makeup residues, and debris
- Removes dead skin cells from the surface and clears clogged pores, leaving skin feeling smooth and revived
- Deep cleanses pore
- Gentle and non-drying
- Dermatologically tested
- Free from parabens and sulphates
- Does not work on sensitive skin
Dermatouch Alcohol Free Face Toner
The Dermatouch Face Toner minimises the appearance of big pores. By eliminating extra oil, grime, and skin pollutants, this dermatologist-tested toner is designed to tighten pores and lessen uneven skin tone. It contains glycolic acid that removes dead skin cells, while salicylic acid aids in sebum control and exfoliation.
Prominent Features of the Dermatouch Alcohol Free Face Toner:
- The toner tightens the skin and regulates oil production
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines, minimises pores’ appearance, and treats acne
- As the toner is alcohol-free, it hydrates the skin while preserving the pH balance, giving it a smooth, healthy appearance
- Gentle on the skin
- Reduces the size of enlarged pores
- Tightens pores and hydrates skin
- Restores pH balance
Based on our research, Minimalist PHA 3% Alcohol Free Face Toner, Biotique Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Facial Toner, and Mamaearth Vitamin C Liquid Face Toner are our top picks for the toners for oily skin in India. We also considered factors like skin type, ingredients, non-comedogenic formulas, oil-control properties, and more while making our recommendations. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
Should oily skin use toner?
Toners are beneficial for oily skin since they deep clean your pores and balance your complexion by penetrating them. Toners can be especially helpful for oily skin types as they balance the pH level of the skin, remove extra oil, grime, and debris from the skin’s surface, and tighten pores.
Which Indian toner is best for oily skin?
According to us, Minimalist PHA 3% Alcohol Free Face Toner, Biotique Tea Tree Skin Clearing Mattifying Facial Toner, and Mamaearth Vitamin C Liquid Face Toner are our top picks for the best toners for oily skin in India. We recommend that you go through our entire list and choose one that is best suited for your skin.
Which brand is best for toner?
Brands like Lacto Calamine, Plum, Minimalist, and mCaffeine offer the best toners for oily skin in India. These toners remove excess oil from your skin and keep it hydrated so that you can appear fresh all day long.
Is rose water a toner for oily skin?
Rose water can be used regularly and functions as a natural toner. Natural ingredients like rose water can balance the pH of the skin, relax inflamed skin, and reduce excessive oil production. It works well as a mild, all-natural toner for skin types with oil production.
What is a natural toner for face?
A face toner that is “natural” is one that doesn’t include alcohol, preservatives, or artificial substances. Natural toners use substances you’re more likely to be familiar with, such as cucumber, rose water, and witch hazel.
Is vitamin C face toner good for oily skin?
Yes, vitamin C is beneficial for oily skin due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics. They are quite beneficial in the treatment of acne and skin damage. The antioxidant qualities of vitamin C are known to protect the skin from environmental harm and encourage the formation of collagen.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro’s team of proficient and knowledgeable researchers works tirelessly to offer you the most reliable market advice online. We conduct comprehensive evaluations of several products and compare them based on a variety of criteria to curate a list of dependable options. We genuinely hope that our recommendations for the top toners for oily skin have been of assistance to you and will enable you to make a well-informed decision.