Cleaning your home is an essential as well as tiring chore. However, with the right equipment, this can be done quite easily and effectively. One such tool is a Vacuum Cleaner. A vacuum cleaner is a smart and efficient way to keep your home clean without putting in much effort. It is easy to handle and maintain tools, which makes them perfect for removing dirt and dust from all nooks and corners. In this article, we will explore some of the best vacuum cleaners in India that are worth investing in.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Vacuum Cleaners for You?
Picking the best vacuum cleaner isn’t an easy task. While a small room can be cleaned with any vacuum cleaner, a large house would require a feature-packed and powerful cleaner. However, with multiple options available in the market, you can find your perfect cleaning companion. In India, there are different types of cleaners for different budgets. Ideally, a good quality vacuum cleaner will cost you anywhere between Rs 4,999 to Rs 19,999 for home usage.
Apart from price, there are several factors that we consider while choosing the best vacuum cleaners for you. Some of them are:
Type of vacuum cleaner
There are different types of vacuum cleaners for different cleaning needs. In this article, we have added products of various types. Whether you want a handheld cleaner, stick cleaner, canister cleaner, upright cleaner, etc., you will find the best recommendation below. So, understand your needs and pick the one that satisfies them the most.
It is the amount of power that is required to carry a unit of air through the cleaner. It determines how effectively the tool is able to pick dirt or dust. Hence, looking for sufficient suction power is important for effective cleaning. Below given are the vacuum cleaners with good suction power for excellent performance.
This is another key factor while making the selection. We picked vacuum cleaners with a high-quality filtration system. They effectively trap small particles and allergens and improve air quality for healthy living.
Bagged or Bagless
The given list has both bagged and bagless vacuum cleaners. You need to understand your requirements and make the selection accordingly. If you want less messy disposal, you must get yourself a bagged vacuum cleaner. However, it will require regular purchase of replacement bags. On the other hand, bagless cleaners are a cost-saving option but are a bit messy. They require the cleaning of dustbins that collects all the dirt.
There are several other factors that we paid attention to while picking the best vacuum cleaners for you. We picked lightweight, portable cleaners that make less noise, offer efficient energy usage, and have less power consumption. Also, we paid attention to customer reviews for better selection.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners
Here are some common types of vacuum cleaners you can choose from as per your cleaning needs.
|Type Of Vacuum Cleaner
|Upright Vacuum Cleaners
|These are traditional and most commonly used vacuum cleaners in India. They stand upright and have a long hose for easy movement around the room. Also, their cleaning head comes with a brush roller for cleaning dust and debris.
– Large Areas
|Canister Vacuum Cleaners
|These are highly manoeuvrable vacuum cleaners that are built with a motor and dust collection system for effective cleaning. They are designed with a flexible hose, which connects the handle to the main unit and makes it easy to clean above the ground level.
– Hardwood floors
|Stick Vacuum Cleaners
|These are lightweight, easy-to-use vacuum cleaners that resemble the shape of a stick. They are perfect for quick clean-ups and reaching tight spaces. Also, they are typically cordless and battery-powered, making them extremely portable and manoeuvrable.
|– Hardwood floors
– Under furniture
– Car interiors
– Laminate floors
|Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
|These are compact, portable, and lightweight vacuum cleaners that are designed for easy one-handed operation. Such cleaners are either corded or cordless and can easily be used for cleaning small areas.
|– Car interiors
– Kitchen surfaces
|Robotic Vacuum Cleaners
|These are high-tech vacuum cleaners equipped with sensors and artificial intelligence to navigate and clean floors automatically. They function on their own and use brushes and suction to pick up dust and debris. You can also schedule the time for cleaning.
|– Hardwood floors
– Tile floors
– Laminate floors
Benefits of Using a Vacuum Cleaner
A vacuum cleaner is a valuable tool that makes the tedious task of keeping your home clean easier. It offers several other benefits, which makes it a great investment. Some of the prominent benefits of using a vacuum cleaner are:
Saves Time & Energy: Vacuum cleaners are high-effective and time-saving tools. They quickly remove dust, dirt, and debris, consuming much less energy than manual cleaning methods.
Deep Cleaning: These cleaning tools come with strong suction power and rotating brush rolls that penetrates deep into the surface and removes dirt, allergens, and debris proficiently. They are also easy to reach tight areas and help to clean every nook and corner of the room.
Easy to Use: Vacuum cleaners are extremely easy to install and use. They just need to get charged or plugged into an electrical socket to start using. Also, they are user-friendly and easy to operate, with adjustable settings and ergonomic handles.
Highly Versatile: Vacuum cleaners come with different accessories and attachments, making them perfect for use on different surfaces. You can clean stairs, corners, furniture, curtains, etc. while improving indoor air quality and controlling allergens.
List of the Top 11 Vacuum Cleaners for Home
Eureka Forbes Trendy ZIP Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes is one of the most trusted home appliances and consumer goods companies in India. It was founded in the year 1982 and has its headquarters in Mumbai, India. The brand produces water purifiers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners, security systems, etc.
Prominent Features of the Eureka Forbes Trendy ZIP Vacuum Cleaner:
- Runs on 1000 watts of power
- Has a modern aesthetic appeal
- Comes with accessories on the side, like a crevice nozzle that helps you clean every corner of your house
- Features such as the thermal overload cut-out prevent the cleaner from damage in case of overload, heating, or current fluctuations
- Suitable for deep cleaning dry surfaces indoors
- Powerful Suction Function– The Forbes Trendy Zip’s 1000 W motor has a powerful suction effect which effectively removes dust and dirt that’s embedded in the upholstery
- Dust Bag Full Indicator– The smart indicator on the dust bag warns you when the bag gets full. This feature helps maintain a steady suction effect and also helps the cleaner be energy efficient
- Thermal Overload Cut-out– The thermal overload cut-out protects this vacuum cleaner from getting damaged in case of overload, heating, or current fluctuations
- Build quality may not be satisfactory
Accessories Included: This vacuum cleaner includes a crevice nozzle, a floor-cum-carpet brush, and a multi-purpose brush that help you thoroughly clean every inch of your house, even hard-to-reach areas like under the bed and window grills.
Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Vacuum Cleaner
Philips has been a renowned name in the Indian electronics and home appliances market for years now. The company was founded in the year 1891 by Gerard and Anton Philips and has its headquarters in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It runs operations in over 100 countries today.
Prominent Features of the Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Vacuum Cleaner:
- Features Powercyclone 5 technology separates dust from the air
- It features a powerful motor that generates strong suction power for fast, deep cleaning
- The fully-sealed filtration system with an H13 filter traps fine dust particles, including pet hair, dust mites, and pollen
- It’s compact design and large wheels allow it to be moved around the house easily
- Suitable for cleaning dry surfaces indoors
- Has a sound level of 82 dB
- Turbo Brush – removes 25 per cent more hairs and dust
- Multi-Clean Nozzle – for thorough floor cleaning
- Advanced Dust Container – which makes it easy for you to empty the vacuum cleaner after each use hygienically
- Soft Brush – integrated into the handle for swift cleaning and always ready to use
- Comes with very few attachments
Accessories Included: Retractable Cord, Crevice Tool and Integrated Brush
AGARO Regal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
If you want to make your home squeaky clean without making much effort, this AGARO Regal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner is an ideal match. It is a compact size cleaning tool that is made of high-quality plastic to withstand prolonged use. Also, this cleaner is durable and lightweight, which makes it easy to carry anywhere.
Prominent Features of the AGARO Regal Handheld Vacuum Cleaner:
- It is a bagless vacuum cleaner that saves time in cleaning the dust bag
- The compact size and crevice nozzle makes it easy to port it to any place
- Comes with a 5-meter-long cord for easy movement and uninterrupted cleaning
- Aerodynamic nozzle design of the cleaner guarantees maximum dust suction
- Has a dust collection capacity of 0.8 litres
- Highly Versatile– This vacuum cleaner is highly versatile and can be used for cleaning furniture, frames, upholstery, curtains, computers, books, cars and more
- Powerful Motor– It is equipped with an 800 W motor that delivers a strong suction force of 6.5 KPA
- Multiple Accessories– The cleaner comes with multiple accessories to clean different surfaces
- Easy to Use– This cleaner is easy to install and assemble. You don’t need technical expertise to install it and clean your space
- It might get heat up fast
Accessories Included: This vacuum cleaner comes with a hose pipe, crevice nozzle, and multipurpose brush.
Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner
Inalsa produces some of the most reliable cleaning appliances in the market today. It is the choice of millions of Indians and has a solid presence in the global market as well. You can find everything from food processors, cooking appliances, cleaning appliances, and home appliances under this brand.
Prominent Features of the Inalsa Spruce Vacuum Cleaner:
- It has a powerful blower function to throw out the dust
- A handy filtration unit removes nearly all dust and allergens
- Features a multi-surface design brush handles carpet, floor, sofa and other furniture with the same powerful capability
- Spruce is compact and lightweight, so it’s easier for you to get around, get up and down stairs and carry from room to room
- It’s easy to store with horizontal or vertical parking options
- Suitable for cleaning dry surfaces
- Powerful Performance – With a 1200W high-performance pure copper motor, this vacuum cleaner provides a powerful suction that is strong enough not only to suck smaller particles, such as dust, hair or dirt, but also larger pieces, such as pet food, and cereal
- Mobility – The 360° four swivel wheels allow you to conveniently take the unit anywhere in your home, guaranteeing an effortless cleaning experience
- Efficient Blower– This blower cleans narrow, hard-to-reach areas with a lot of ease
- Re-usable Components – The reusable dust cloth bag ensures multiple cleaning sessions in one go. This bag provides excellent filtration and is easily washable
- The pipe is a little short
Accessories Included: Crevice Tool, Narrow Nozzles, Sofa Brush, Floor cum Carpet Brush
Karcher WD3 EU Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher vacuum cleaners are very popular in the Indian market. The brand focuses on producing top-notch vacuum cleaners for both personal and commercial use. It was founded in 1935 and has a solid customer base in different parts of the world today.
Notable Features of the Karcher WD3 EU Vacuum Cleaner:
- It helps you clean dry as well as wet surfaces, and its blower enables you to clean hard-to-reach areas with ease
- It comes with different nozzles that attach directly to the suction hose for easy vacuuming, even in the tightest spaces
- It features a compact construction style for flexible and versatile cleaning and can be stored anywhere after use
- It’s made with tough plastic
- Runs on 1000 Watts of power
- Has a capacity of 15 litres
- Lightweight – This vacuum cleaner is compact and lightweight. It even has a suction capacity of 200 mbar
- Energy-efficient – This Karcher vacuum cleaner offers an efficient cleaning solution while consuming only 1000 W of energy
- Container Capacity – This vacuum cleaner is excellent for cleaning both dry surfaces and wet surfaces. It sucks in water just as easily as it sucks in nuts and bolts. To hold a large amount of waste, this vacuum cleaner boasts a container capacity of 17 litres.
- Suction power may not be up to the mark
Accessories Included: Suction hose, 2 m, 35 mm, Removable handle, Suction tubes, 2 piece(s), 0.5 m, 35 mm, Wet and dry floor nozzle, clips, Cartridge filter, standard, Crevice nozzle, Paper filter bag, 1 piece(s)
AmazonBasics Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Founded in 2009, AmazonBasics is one of the several top-notch private-label brands of Amazon. It has taken over the online market and sells multi-category products such as electronics, home appliances, kitchen appliances, etc.
Prominent Features of the AmazonBasics Bagless Vacuum Cleaner:
- The vacuum cleaner runs on 700 watts of power, smooth-rolling manoeuvrability
- Has a reusable dust bag—no need to purchase disposable bags
- When finished, step on the vacuum cleaner’s foot-operated cord, rewind and tuck the unit away until the next time
- A variety of attachments comes included for detailed cleaning
- The vacuum cleaner’s HEPA 12 air filter traps more than 99.5% of all fine particles from the air
- Suitable for cleaning wet and dry surfaces
- Has a capacity of 1.5 litres
- Cyclonic Technology – The machine’s cyclonic technology provides intense suction power that effectively draws in air, dirt, dust, pet hair, and other debris
- Removable and Washable Filter – Routinely remove and wash the filter to promote optimal performance. The filter pulls out effortlessly and can be easily rinsed clean with water at the sink
- No Dust Bags Needed – The bag-less vacuum cleaner has a reusable dust cup, which means there is no need to purchase disposable paper dust bags separately
- Easy-Empty Dust Cup – For hassle-free maintenance, the vacuum cleaner’s removable dust container can be tipped over a trash bin to dump collected dust
- Suction power may not be satisfactory
Accessories Included: The vacuum cleaner provides a variety of useful accessories, including a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, a dusting brush, a parquet brush, and an accessory holder. The accessory holder keeps all the attachments neatly organized and easy to access.
AGARO Ace Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Get amazing cleaning results, both in wet and dry conditions, with AGARO ACE Vacuum Cleaner. It is an all-purpose cleaning tool that offers strong suction power of 21.5 kPa for easily removing all the dust, dirt, debris, and liquid strains. Also, it looks premium and makes cleaning a breeze.
Prominent Features of the AGARO Ace Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner:
- It is designed with a blower function that helps to unsettle the dust particles and remove them effortlessly
- This cleaner has a user-friendly hose of 37 mm diameter for maximum airflow
- It has a powerful motor of 1600 Watts for strong suction
- This 2-in-1 cleaner can be used both on wet and dry surfaces without any fear of damage
- Comes with a 5-meter-long power cord and 1-year warranty
- High Capacity Container– It has a jumbo size dirt-collecting container that can hold dust, pet hair, stubborn dirt, etc., to up to 20 litres
- Easy rotation– Designed with 360o four swivel wheels for easy mobility and effective cleaning in all directions
- Dust bag– The vacuum has a dust bag of 3-litre that is easy be clean and reusable
- Handle– It features an ergonomically designed handle on the top for easy lifting
- The pipe is short for cleaning the ceiling
Accessories Included: Main unit, hose pipe, telescopic metal tube, floor brush, crevice nozzle, multipurpose brush, and absorbing brush.
Prestige Typhoon 05 Vacuum Cleaner
TTK Prestige is a highly popular kitchen appliances and home appliances company based out of India. It was founded in 1955 by T T Krishnamachari and has its headquarters in Chennai. The brand is trusted by millions of Indians, and you’ll find its cookers in most kitchen households.
Prominent Features of the Prestige Typhoon 05 Vacuum Cleaner :
- It’s equipped with an Advanced HEPA Filter and features a high dust case capacity
- Cleans both wet and dry cleaning services
- Its 1200 W motor has an efficient suction capacity, while the blower function helps in cleaning even the hard-to-reach areas conveniently
- Suitable for cleaning wet and dry surfaces
- Advanced HEPA Filter – Helps in removing indoor contaminants like fine dust particles from your room
- High Dust Case Capacity – The dust case has a capacity of up to 10 L that helps in cleaning up huge areas without frequently emptying the bin
- Auto-cut Float – When the dust barrel’s capacity to hold water is exceeded, the auto-cut float, which is present in the suction nozzle, lifts up to cut the airflow to the motor, protecting the motor from getting damaged due to overflow
- Easy Mobility – Its 360-degree swivel cord ensures easy mobility, so you can move around your house easily while cleaning
- The hose pipe is smaller as compared to similar variants in the market
Accessories Included: It comes along with multiple accessories like an extensible hose pipe, floor brush, corner brush, absorbing brush, crevice tool, three extension tubes and a HEPA filter to help you with various cleaning activities.
Eureka Forbes Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Forbes is a popular home appliances company based in India. It was launched in the year 1982 and majorly retails water purifiers, vacuum cleaners, and air purifiers. If you’re looking for an affordable and reliable brand, Eureka Forbes won’t disappoint.
Prominent Features of the Eureka Forbes Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner:
- Features a stainless steel body that houses a 20 L dust tank
- It can easily be used to clean the wet and dry dirt in your house
- It has a powerful motor that has 1400 W capacity that delivers deep cleaning
- It is suitable for those who have young children at home since this product has specifically been designed to ensure all safety standards
- Suitable for cleaning both dry and wet surfaces
- Powerful 1400W Motor – This Forbes Vacuum cleaner comes with a 1400 W powerful motor that delivers intensive and deep cleaning
- 20 Liters Tank Capacity – Ensures you don’t have to empty the tank often to continue your cleaning sessions
- Double Filters – The double filters of this vacuum cleaner prevent dust from leaking back into the air
- Multi-Purpose Cleaning – This vacuum cleaner comes with attachments that help you clean different types of materials and surfaces
- Makes a lot of noise
Accessories Included: Flexible Hosepipe, Metal Telescopic Tube, Floor Cum Carpet Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Wet Floor Nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Paper Dust Bag, User Manual, Warranty Card, HEPA Filter, Sponge Filter.
Inalsa MicroWD21 Vacuum Cleaner
Inalsa brings you some of the best wet and dry vacuum cleaners in India. The brand was founded in 1967 and is one of the subsidiaries of Taurus Group from Spain. The company makes top-notch kitchen and home appliances that are exported globally.
Prominent Features of the Inalsa MicroWD21 Vacuum Cleaner:
- Works well in wet and dry conditions
- Its extension tube reaches every inaccessible nook and corner of your home.
- It features a Safe Buoy technology that immediately stops sucking water when the storage capacity
- It has a lightweight body and easy-carry handle
- Its 360-degree caster wheels allow it to move around the house right in your directions
- Equipped with a 1600 Watt motor
- Variable Speed Control – Equipped with variable functionality, you can start with the Minimum and then to Maximum Speed, where you can go about cleaning the most difficult and narrow areas with ease
- Efficient Blower Function – The blower function removes deep embedded dust and dirt from any kind of soft surfaces and upholstery. This vacuum cleaner scoops up dust from every corner of the room.
- Large Operating Cleaning Range – Long extension tubes & flexible hose pipe allow you to clean every corner of your house. This gives you more reach and nabs dust dangling from high ceilings and corners or buried deep behind appliances.
- Suction is not that powerful
Accessories Included: Main Unit, SS Tank, HEPA filter, paper bag filter, hose pipe, crevice nozzle, floor cum carpet brush, wet squeezing brush, small sofa brush, metal extension tubes, instruction manual.
Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson is a leading tech company that was founded in 1991 by James Dyson. The company is based in Chicago, Illinois and exports worldwide. It retails vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, hairdryers, hair styling tools, heaters etc., that are widely popular in India.
Prominent Features of the Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner:
- Features Dyson’s powerful Hyperdymium Motor and a hygienic dirt ejector
- The motor spins at a speed of about 125,000 revolutions/minute
- It captures 99.99% of fine dust particles to give you a spick-and-span home
- Suitable for deep cleaning all floor types, carpets, and car interiors
- Powerful Motor: Its powerful suction force helps you collect microscopic allergens, skin cells, dust mites and even pet hairs that usually settle on sofas, mattresses and upholstery
- Convenient Docking Station: A convenient docking station helps you charge or store this vacuum stick without any hassle
- Hygienic Dirt Ejector: Its hygienic dirt ejection mechanism helps you dispose of the collected dust and debris with the touch of just one button, so you don’t have to get your hands dirty
- Mobility: Cord-free operation makes for easy and unrestricted cleaning
- It may not efficiently clean the surface
Accessories Included: Torque Drive Cleaner Head, Soft Roller Cleaner Head, Quick Release Mini Motorised Tool, Crevice Tool, Combination Tool, Docking Station, Charger
In addition to this, we would also like to present you our guide, where we have covered some of the amazing vacuum cleaners for cars. Do check it out and let us know if you find it useful.
*Prices are subject to change
Tips for Maintaining a Vacuum Cleaner
Like every other electronic device, vacuum cleaners need proper care for optimal performance and extended life span. Here are some tips for maintaining your cleaner:
- Clean the dustbin and replace the bag before it reaches its full potential. This will prevent the loss of suction and improve the efficiency of the vacuum.
- Untangle all cords and hoses and straighten them before and after every use. This is needed to prevent damage and make it easy to store the cleaner.
- Regularly clean the filters where all the dust and allergens get trapped. Also, replace them every now and then to improve the performance.
- Check all the attachments for blockages or debris buildup and ensure they are clean. This is important to maintain their functionality and increase life.
- While internal cleaning is essential, you must also wipe down the exterior surface to remove dust, dirt, and stains.
- Read the manufacturer’s instruction manual and learn about specific maintenance instructions and recommendations.
How to Use a Vacuum Cleaner Effectively?
While the process of using a vacuum cleaner depends on the type of tool you are using, here are some basic steps you must follow to use it correctly.
- Prepare the area: Before you begin, prepare the area by removing large objects, toys, or other items that might clog or damage the cleaner.
- Setup your vacuum cleaner: Next, you have to check your vacuum cleaner, ensure it is in working condition, and set it up. For this, adjust the height of the cleaner, change the settings, and use the right attachments.
- Start Using: Once you are done setting it up, start using it in the right direction. Begin from the corner of the room and move it slowly all around. Do not rush while using the cleaner; pay extra attention to edges and corners.
- Empty the bag or dustbin: After cleaning, empty the bin and clean the brush roll or beater bar. Also, remove tangled hair or debris and wipe down the cleaner to ensure optimal suction power and effective performance.
- Store it properly: Lastly, store your vacuum cleaner in a clear and dry area. Untangle the cords and wires and keep the cleaner properly to prevent damage.
Investing in a quality, feature-packed vacuum cleaner is a decision that can significantly enhance your cleaning regime and make it easy to maintain a cleaner and healthier space. The above-mentioned are some of the best options that are picked on the basis of their type, capacity, features, and budget. Among all these options, cleaners from AGARO and Eureka are our favourites; we like to know your top picks.
What are the best vacuum cleaner brands in India?
Eureka Forbes, Inalsa, Philips, and Prestige are some of the best vacuum cleaner brands in the country. They are reliable and affordable at the same time.
What should I look for in a vacuum cleaner?
Check its capacity, noise levels, power consumption, energy efficiency, and its suitability for wet and dry surfaces.
What type of vacuum cleaner is the best for my home?
The choice of a vacuum cleaner depends on your cleaning needs, personal preferences, floor type, and budget. Consider the size of your home, the presence of carpets, hard floors, or pets, and your cleaning size to make the right purchase.
How often should I change the filters in my vacuum cleaner?
The frequency of cleaning the filter varies with the model of your cleaner and how often you use it. However, cleaning it monthly or twice a month is recommended if you use it regularly.
Where can I purchase vacuum cleaners in India?
In India, you can buy vacuum cleaners both online and offline. There are several local stores, online marketspaces, websites, etc., to make the purchase. However, to make your shopping more fun and rewarding, you must visit Amazon via CashKaro and enjoy extra rewards on every shopping.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro reviews are meticulously curated by taking into account the positions of the brands along with the utility and features of their products. Every review goes through several steps of assessment to make sure that you get the best product recommendations. Like other reviews, this list of the best vacuum cleaners in India is curated by analysing several factors. We follow stringent review policies to ensure that you won’t find any shady products on the list. We hope you find our recommendations helpful in making an informed purchase decision.