Your go-to pair of running shoes won’t cut it whether you play volleyball competitively or just for fun. You will want a pair of specially designed volleyball shoes. The best volleyball shoes can support you through all of your leaps and jumps, manage your quick changes in direction, and improve your dynamic motions. Wearing a proper pair of volleyball shoes will protect you from injuries and allow you to perform at your peak on the court. Volleyball shoes are lightweight, have rubber bottoms, and supportive padding that enables fast cuts and continuous leaping.
Some volleyball shoes may be suitable for all-around play, while others have characteristics that make them perfect for particular volleyball positions, like setters or opposites. So choose a shoe that fits your requirements, personal preferences, and sense of style.
We recommend that you look for footwear with stability elements for fast lateral movements and direction changes as well as high traction. To help you out in your journey to look for the best volleyball shoes in India, we have curated a list of the best volleyball shoes in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Volleyball Shoe||Check Prices|
|ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Shoe||Check Prices|
|Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Volleyball Shoes for You?
For our ranking, we looked into a variety of volleyball shoes and decided on some factors that helped us decide on the best volleyball shoes in India. The following are some factors we have taken into account.
The rubber soles of your volleyball shoes should be able to grip the court. This will help you to easily cut and pivot. Wearing footwear with a great grip can save you from slipping and sliding, which is crucial for preventing injuries.
Jumping is one of the most repeated skills by volleyball players. This is whether a player is jumping to attack or jumping to block an opponent’s attack. Therefore, you will want a shoe that is lightweight. A light shoe will not only make jumping easier for you, but it will also save your feet from becoming tired.
Any shoe must be comfortable all around, particularly one worn during a strenuous activity like volleyball. Jumping necessitates landing, which is demanding on the body. Therefore, players want a shoe with high cushioning. A well-cushioned shoe can not only help you avoid leg and foot tiredness, but it may also assist you in avoiding injuries.
Look for a shoe that provides your feet plenty of stability and support since volleyball needs a lot of fast accelerations and direction changes. A correctly fitted pair of shoes also contribute significantly to stability. Select a shoe that is snug without being too tight for the ideal fit. Your toes should be able to move freely in the toe box.
Breathability is an important factor to consider so that your feet don’t become hot and sweaty when you play volleyball. Many shoes include mesh uppers that are breathable. Breathability is beneficial for general comfort and for preventing uncomfortable blisters.
List of Best Volleyball Shoes in India
1. Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Volleyball Shoe
The Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Z6 Volleyball Shoe meets all the criteria for stability, breathability, cushioning, and support. These adaptable volleyball shoes are made with Mizuno’s patented Wave technology.
This diffuses impact energy and provides players with cushioned comfort and injury prevention. The shoe boasts enough cushioning and support thanks to a thin, wave-shaped midsole plate.
Prominent Features of the Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Volleyball Shoe:
- In addition to reducing heat accumulation within the shoe, the Intercool ventilation technology also improves performance and provides general comfort
- The outsole is made with extra-grade rubber and is designed to provide flexibility and agility on the court
- These shoes come in a variety of colour combinations and are the perfect choice for all-around volleyball play.
- Provides a lot of traction
- Lightweight yet dependable
- Decent stability
Why We Picked the Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Volleyball Shoe?
The Mizuno Volleyball Shoes feature lightweight Wave technology that offers stability and cushioning to keep you comfortable throughout the whole game. It has a designed mesh that makes it incredibly breathable.
2. ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Shoe
The adaptable ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Shoe features an excellent grip and shock absorption. These volleyball shoes for men also include a cushioned, molded-EVA midsole. It is designed to ease landings and has ASICS’ renowned GEL cushioning on the bottom.
Prominent Features of the ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Shoe:
- The sticky rubber outsole and Trusstic System technology keep you solid as you pivot and slide, allowing you to move securely
- Additionally, the airflow provided by the lightweight, breathable mesh top keeps your feet dry and cool
- This shoe also has synthetic leather overlays that provide forefoot support and enable players to make sure cuts
- Fantastic traction
- Adequate stress absorption
- Outsole flex grooves increase flexibility
Why We Picked the ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Shoe?
The ASICS volleyball shoes provide great cushioning for a variety of court players. Because of the flexible upper structure of this shoe, you will be able to move more freely and have your feet bend more organically.
3. Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe
The Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe is made with a lightweight, breathable build. It allows for an exceptional range of movement and leaping, making it an ideal choice.
Prominent Features of the Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe:
- Every landing is softened with a plush, cushioned midsole, which also provides decent responsiveness to keep you on your toes
- Additionally, the airy, lightweight mesh top promotes ventilation while offering solid stability on the court
- This stylish, functional shoe is a great choice for volleyball players searching for a comfortable, sturdy shoe
- A strong cushion
- Rubber outsole with grip
Why We Picked the Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe?
These volleyball shoes from Adidas shoes have a modern design. Their mesh top is permeable and increases comfort. This is combined with embedded TPU fibres, which provide stability and abrasion resistance. Additionally, your movement is maintained by a supportive, cushioned midsole.
4. Nike Women’s React Hyperset Volleyball Shoes
In order to pass and change directions swiftly and confidently, a team’s libero requires shoes with high stability, shock absorption, and traction. The play of liberos is perfect for Nike’s Women’s Volleyball Shoes. It has lightweight support, a true-to-size fit, and an outstanding grip.
Prominent Features of the Nike Women’s React Hyperset Volleyball Shoes:
- The shoes include pressurised air units in the midsole for improved response and bounce and were designed for use on hard volleyball courts
- The mild cushioning provided by the Nike Zoom technology is supportive and comfortable and allows you to move quickly
- A lateral strap offers support, while the rubber sole provides all-around traction and durability.
- Suitable arch support
- Flexible material
- Provides shock absorption
Why We Picked the Nike Women’s React Hyperset Volleyball Shoes?
You can remain swift even when you accelerate, stop, elevate, and land with the Nike Volleyball Shoes. This is thanks to the grip, agility, stability, and responsive cushioning of the shoes.
5. Spartan Volleyball Shoes
These Spartan volleyball shoes offer a sturdy top, a non-marking sole that is very grippy, and internal heel counters that are protective. The shoes provide the best padding for the most comfort. Additionally, the mesh top is lightweight and breathable.
Prominent Features of the Spartan Volleyball Shoes:
- The shoes fit well and are durable, allowing you to move as you choose
- The Spartan volleyball shoes are lightweight and have a mesh top that makes them breathable
- The ultra-non-marking bottom of the volleyball shoes provides improved traction
- Durable construction
- Breathable bush
- Provides traction
6. Nivia Panther Shoe
The Nivia Panther Volleyball Shoes are the perfect way to get ready for your next volleyball practice session. During clutch movements on the count, the sensitive cushioning and distinctive traction pattern on the rubber outsole work together to provide exceptional grip.
Prominent Features of the Nivia Panther Shoe:
- Synthetic upper with holes for maximum ventilation
- Excellent comfort is provided by the high-density foam backing and polyester lining
- The collar is lined with two layers of high-density foam that mould to the athlete’s foot to provide an amazing ankle and heel fit
- Comfortable fitting
- Provides good grip
- Proper cushioning
7. Puma Unisex-Adult Court Rider Shoes
The form and construction of the Puma Volleyball Shoes’ outsole is the key component that sets them apart as one the greatest volleyball shoes. Your last stride will transition easily since the outsole wraps nicely over the side of the shoe.
Prominent Features of the Puma Unisex-Adult Court Rider Shoes:
- Puma’s Nitro foam is included in the midsole, which feels wonderful on these shoes
- The smooth top of this shoe is breathable, making it exceptionally comfortable
- Puma shoes promote your foot to adopt that acute contact angle so that you can play comfortably in it
- Feels comfortable
- Breathable material
- Durable and long-lasting
8. ASE PRO Volleyball Shoes
ASE PRO Volleyball Shoes will provide you with outstanding comfort while you indulge in your volleyball game. The shoes are lightweight and durable, making them an ideal choice for beginners and professionals. Additionally, the shoes have a highly breathable open mesh that keeps you comfortable.
Prominent Features of the ASE PRO Volleyball Shoes:
- The forefoot and toe areas are precisely contoured for comfort and stability
- Maximum shock absorption and rapid compression recovery are provided in the ASE PRO Shoes
- Owing to its non-marking embossed grip sole, the shoes give you the optimal traction force for the largest amount of court covering
- Lightweight shoes
- Non-marked sole
- Stable grip
9. ASICS Men’s Upcourt Shoes
The ASICS Men’s Upcourt Shoes are a wise option whether you’re new to volleyball or an experienced player looking to expand your shoe selection. It is strong and lightweight and provides amazing performance, breathability, and cushioning.
Prominent Features of the ASICS Men’s Upcourt Shoes:
- The mesh panelling prevents your feet from injuries, and the rubber gum sole holds prevent you from sliding
- For further stability, synthetic leather was used in the shoe’s construction
- They come in a variety of colour combinations, so you can choose the one that best suits your style
- Break-in time is necessary
10. Mizuno Women’s Wave Tornado Volleyball Shoes
These adaptable Mizuno shoes come at an affordable price, making them a great choice for volleyball players who play all positions. They contain non-marking rubber bottoms, much like other high-performance volleyball shoes, to provide outstanding grip for swift movements on the court.
Prominent Features of the Mizuno Women’s Wave Tornado Volleyball Shoes:
- You get both a highly snug fit and an excellent range of motion since the synthetic mesh top glides with your foot.
- When jogging and leaping, the responsive EVA midsole offers sufficient cushioning to safeguard your joints and feet
- The shoes are made from durable material and, therefore, last for a long time
- Comfortable fit
- Cosy EVA midsole
- Fit may be small for some
The Mizuno Women’s Wave Lightning Volleyball Shoe has all the attributes you’d expect in a high-performance volleyball shoe. If you’re searching for high-quality, functional volleyball shoes, this is a great choice. Additionally, the ASICS Men’s Gel-Rocket Shoe and Adidas Women’s Crazyflight Volleyball Shoe are amazing choices as well. When we made our suggestions, we considered factors like grip, weight, cushioning, stability, and breathability. We would like to know which one worked out the best for you!
What shoes do volleyball players wear?
Volleyball players generally wear branded volleyball shoes like Adidas, ASICS, and Mizuno. They provide far more support and grip and help you avoid injuries.
Who wears ASICS while playing volleyball?
A lot of players who play volleyball professionally generally wear ASICS volleyball shoes. The volleyball shoes come in a variety of designs and styles and are suitable for both beginners and professionals.
What type of shoe is best for volleyball?
A good volleyball shoe features strong rubber soles that provide proper grip, enabling you to easily move around the court. Wearing proper volleyball shoes with a great grip can save you from slipping on the court, which is crucial for preventing injuries.
What is special about a volleyball shoe?
Proper volleyball shoes help the athlete manoeuvre as required by the game. A volleyball shoe is also lightweight and has proper cushioning so that players can move and jump easily.
Can you wear volleyball shoes outside?
No, wearing volleyball shoes outside is not a good idea. The majority of volleyball shoes are designed to offer you an edge on indoor courts, therefore wearing them outdoors or on concrete may reduce part of this benefit.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Our team of professionals at CashKaro conducts in-depth research to find out about the various possibilities on the market. To guarantee the proper entry to the list, we examine items on a variety of criteria. Different products are evaluated based on a number of factors. Additionally, we fully consider customer reviews to give you a selection of the best products available.