Skip to Content
So, you heard about CashKaro and you’re excited to start your savings journey, but you don’t know where to begin? That’s exactly what this post is going to tell you!
To get started, log onto CashKaro.com. Open a new tab and try it out now. We’ll wait 🙂
There? Good. Now click on ‘Sign Up’; you can either create a new account using your E-mail ID or log in using Facebook. You can check the “Remember Me” box to ensure you don’t have to log in every time you come to shop.
Once you create your account, log in and follow these steps:
- Go to the search bar and type Amazon, Flipkart, Jabong or any other retailer you like.
- Click on the Online Shopping website that you like and check all the deals, coupon codes and offers. Click the one you like most.
- You’ll see a pop-up, click on I UNDERSTAND, VISIT RETAILER.
- You’ll be sent to the shopping website. Shop there, like you normally would.
- Once you make a purchase you will get Pending Cashback in 72 hours.
#1 Don’t switch to other tabs on your browser before you complete your transaction.
#2 Remember to Apply the Offer Code on the payment page (wherever applicable).
#3 If you don’t get an email within 72 hours, call CashKaro Customer Care on 8527264999 or send an email with your order details to email@example.com
Things To Remember
To see your Cashback, login, go to My Account and check the My Earnings section.
Cashback is added as Pending Cashback, this money is in your account but cannot be redeemed.
Once the retailer gives us a confirmation, the status of your Cashback will change to Confirmed.
Once you have Confirmed Cashback of Rs. 250 or more, you can use it as real cash by transferring it to your bank account or by redeeming it as Flipkart/Amazon GVs. We would also suggest you to read about What to do after placing an order via CashKaro?