About Hdfc Bank Diners Club Credit Card
This is one of the uber premium credit card with HDFC bank that stands in par with HDFC Infinia credit card. While Infinia is powered by MasterCard or visa, diner’s club black is powered by Diners Club International itself, the first independent credit card company in the world to issue credit cards and charge cards.
Benefits of HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
On this page:
- HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Welcome Offer
- HDFC Diners Credit Card Travel Benefits
- HDFC Black Credit Card Fee Waiver
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Lifestyle Benefits
- HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Exclusive Offers
- HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Reward Points Accrual
- HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Reward Points Redemption – Options
- HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Advantages (Pros)
- HDFC Diners Club Black Card Disadvantages (Cons)
- Other Top Credit Card Stories:
- Best Credit Card Offers:
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Welcome Offer
When you apply for a HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card, you will receive 10,000 Reward Points as a welcome gift. You will also receive 5,000 bonus points when you renew your card.
HDFC Diners Credit Card Travel Benefits
Avail 2x Reward Points when you book hotels or air tickets on HDFC Bank Diners Club website using your HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card.
HDFC Black Credit Card Fee Waiver
If you spend Rs.5 Lakhs in a period of 12 months using this card, your renewal fee for the next year will be waived off. If you spend Rs.1,00,000 within the first 90 days of receiving the card, your membership fee for the first year will be waived off.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Lifestyle Benefits
Cardholders can enjoy 24×7 Concierge services. The concierge will make golf course, dining, hotel, etc. reservations on behalf of the members and also provide other types of assistance such as flower and gift delivery, courier service, car rental, etc.
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Exclusive Offers
Cardholders can enjoy exclusive offers from the Taj Group of Hotels. The card provides amazing stay opportunities at luxury hotels like Taj Luxury Vivanta and the Gateway. Cardholders can make use of complimentary offers on Taj Safaris and unique offers on Taj Air.
You can avail all these benefits right now, by applying for this HDFC Bank Credit Card via CashKaro.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card Rewards
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Reward Points Accrual
- Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150/- retail spends
- Generating reward points is only on the accelerated 10X program and not on any other spends which follows the Regular reward points
HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Reward Points Redemption – Options
- Redeem reward points for booking Air Tickets / Hotels across 150+ Airlines and Choice of hotels (Domestic & International)
- Redeem Reward Point for Airmiles across British Airways Executive Club (Avios), Jet Airways (JPMiles), Singapore Airlines (Kris Flyer Miles), Trident Hotels or Club Vistara
- Redeem Reward Points on exclusive reward redemption catalogue for HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Cards
HDFC Diners Black Eligibility
|Salaried||Age: Min 21yrs & Max 60yrs Income: Net Monthly Income > 1.75 lakhs per month|
|Self Employed||Age: Min 21yrs & Max 65yrs Income: ITR > 21 lakhs per annum|
Documentation For HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Income proof: Latest pay slip/Form 16/IT return copy
- Residence proof: Passport/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof: Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar card
Is HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card a right card for you?
After the devaluation of HDFC Regalia and HDFC All Miles Credit cards, Diners Club Black is one of the best HDFC credit cards. Out of all HDFC premium cards, currently, Diners Club cards have best reward structure and earning potential. If you want an all-round champion card, then HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card is the best pick for you.
Advantages & Disadvantages of HDFC Diners Club Credit Card
HDFC Diners Black Credit Card Advantages (Pros)
- Incredible Reward Rate
- Lowest Interest rate
- Welcome as well as Renewal bonus points
- Better Travel benefits
- Impressive features
HDFC Diners Club Black Card Disadvantages (Cons)
- Hard to get approval
- High Joining Fee
- Unacceptability at some places, where only the Visa or MasterCard are accepted.
HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card Fees and Charges
|Type of Fees & Charges||Amount|
|Membership fee for the first year||Rs. 10,000 plus tax|
|Membership fee for card renewal||Rs. 5,000 plus tax|
|Add-on Cards||Up to 3 cards free for lifetime|
|Interest free period||20 to 50 days|
|Mark Up on Foreign Currency||2%|
|Finance Charge on Cash Advance||1.99% per month|
|Over limit charge||2.5% of the over limit amount (Minimum Rs.500)|
|Minimum Repayment Amount||5% (Minimum Rs.200)|
|Payment return fee||2% of the payment amount (Minimum Rs.450)|
|Fee for processing cash||Rs.100|
|Fee for Balance Transfer||2% of the amount (Minimum Rs.250)|
|Fee for reissuing lost/damaged/stolen card||Rs.100|
|Cheque processing fee||Rs.25, if the value of cheque is up to Rs. 5,000.Rs.50, if the value of cheque is more than Rs. 5,000|
|Charge slip retrieval fee||Rs.125 for each charge slip|
How to Apply for HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card?
To apply for HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card, You can log on to the HDFC website and apply for the credit card there.
One simpler way to apply for the Vistara Infinite credit card is through BankBazaar.com.
Save When You: Apply For HDFC Credit Card