Table of Contents
What Is SBI Simply Save Credit Card?
A simple save credit card is for people who shop frequently and wish to save while they shop. You can use the card at departmental stores, grocery stores, dining, movies and much more. The nominal annual and renewal fee is an added advantage by SBI. You also get renewal fee waiver if your annual spending exceeds a certain amount. The SBI Simply Save Credit Card offers numerous benefits and features and is a good fit for your wallet that meets all your requirements.
SBI Simply Save Credit Cards Benefits
Simple Save Credit Cards offers a plethora of benefits that helps you save your money while you spend it. It offers welcome offers, waivers, rewards points and other additional offers by the bank.
- If your annual expenditure exceeds ₹90,000 this year, you get a renewal fee waiver as you get an annual fee reversal in the subsequent year
- There is an interest free credit card period that ranges from 20-50 days. It is applicable on the retail purchases that you make and also if you have paid the outstanding amount for the previous month
- You get a welcome offer as cashback. You receive ₹100 cashback on your first withdrawal if it is done within 30 days of receiving your credit card
- Enjoy 10 reward points on your every spend at departmental and grocery stores, dining and movies. Earn 1 reward point on your every spend of ₹100 on other categories. You can redeem these reward points (4 Reward Point= 1) with an exclusive range of gifts.
- Get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol pump. (for transactions between ₹500 – ₹3000 only)
- You can earn bonus reward points up to ₹2000 by spending a total of ₹2000 or above in 60 days of receiving the credit card
- You also get Easy Bill Pay Facility, Flexipay and Easy Pay by which you can pay your bills and convert big purchases into small EMIs
Also Check: Benefits of Elite SBI Credit Card
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
- Good Credit Score
- Above 21 years of age
- Salaried professional or self-employed
- Resident of India
- Valid bank account
SBI Simply Save Credit Cards Documentation
- Aadhaar Card, PAN, Driving License/Voter ID
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Annual Credit Card Fee||₹499|
|Renewal Fees (Charged from 2nd year onwards)||₹499|
|Interest Rate||3.35% per month|
How To Apply for SBI Simply Save Credit Cards
You can apply for SBI Simply Save Credit Cards online followed by a verification call from the customer support team of the bank and once you meet all the eligibility criteria, you shall receive the credit card in few days.
- Apply for a credit card by filling an easy application form
- Fill in your name, email-ID, phone number, residence pin code, employment type and monthly salary
- Select the credit card you wish to apply for
- Get it approved instantly