Paytm is an Indian E-Commerce company, where you can send or receive money. Paytm makes your life comfortable, as you can pay any kind of bills in just one click. It allows you to recharge your sims or DTH, and you can book your tickets for a bus, train, flight, any kind of payments can be done through Paytm.
You can transfer your money safely through Paytm to your friends and families. Paytm can be the safest mode for transferring amounts from your bank account to another. It is powered by Bhim UPI, in which you can transfer money directly from your mobile phone. Paytm saves a lot of time and a hassle-free payment. While transferring your money, you can also check onto Paytm offers as they let you get cashbacks.
You may also like: Pay for fast tags and college fees through Paytm.
Here are some of the steps, about how to add money bank or wallet through Paytm:
- Log into your Paytm account and you can see Paytm wallet at the right side of the page.
- You can add your money through credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, IMPS or ATM card in your Paytm account.
- Then enter the amount you want to add then click on the add money option.
- Now the payment page will open where you will be provided with your payment details.
- If you haven’t saved your card detail before then, you have to fill all the required things, and then save it for further use. But if you have saved your card details, then you directly add your CVV number and you can proceed to the bank’s page.
- Once you complete this process of entering the bank details on your bank’s page, complete your transaction. Now you will be switched to Paytm with the money you have added in your Paytm wallet.
These were the simple and easy steps to follow for adding money in your wallet. Thanks to CashKaro as it helps you to get additional cashbacks. Paytm allows you to get an extra discount by using Paytm coupons or Paytm promo code while using it.