A curling iron, also known as a hair iron or curling tong, is a device that uses a heated rod to roll someone’s hair to form curls. A hair curler is a worthy addition to your vanity and lets you style your hair just the way you want in the comfort of your home. Finding a good hair curler for a good price can be a real challenge. So, we have rounded up the list of top curling iron brands.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Curling Iron Brands for You?
A curling iron may be your go-to tool for creating tight spirals or beachy waves. Therefore, choosing an appropriate curler is necessary. A high-quality curling iron costs around Rs 500 to Rs 2,500. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best curling iron brands in India, take a look at the factors that helped us decide on the best brands for you.
The sizes of the wands available in curling irons may vary from brand to brand. A smaller barrel size of the wand results in tighter curls. On the other hand, if you want loose curls, use a bigger wand. The desired degree of tightness or looseness of the curls depends on the size of the barrel.
Length of Hair
Additionally, take into consideration the length of your hair while choosing a curling iron. The length and type of hair is another factor to consider while deciding on the best curling iron.
Adjustable Heat Dial
In general, we recommend that you avoid using curling irons with just one or two heat settings. Choose a curling iron with an LCD display or a temperature gauge that has a heat dial. This ensures that your hair receives heat at an accurate temperature. It also lets you apply the curling iron to your hair and adjust it for maximum comfort and little risk of burns.
The materials utilised to construct your curling iron should be the next factor you look into while choosing a curling iron. Curling irons with low-quality metals are not recommended since they cannot produce a tight curl. If you want the best results, we recommend that you use a ceramic wand. The material is durable and lasts for a long time. It also heats up evenly and can be used on any kind of hair. Tourmaline is another good material used in curling irons. A tourmaline curling iron increases the shine of your hair by adding steam to the hair as it curls.
List of the 15 Top Curling Iron Brands in India
Vega is a well-known brand in the world of beauty equipment. The brand offers good quality hair styling equipment in a reasonable price range. Vega hair curlers are suitable for all hair types and hair lengths.
Use the Vega Ease Curl Hair Curler to create playful, enjoyable curls. The curler’s 25mm barrel diameter and ceramic-coated chrome plates make it simple and hassle-free to operate. By simply wrapping your hair around the barrel and securing it firmly with the clamp, you can create free-flowing curls. Additionally, the wire incorporates a 360-degree swivel that can spin easily and avoid tangling.
Prominent Features of the Vega Curling Iron:
- These hair curlers come in different barrel lengths ranging from 19 to 25mm
- Style your hair in light, loose, thick or wavy curls using Vega hair curlers
- Vega’s curling irons feature chrome plates and a ceramic coating to make your hair appear smoother and shinier
- Vega offers up to a 2-year warranty on their hair curlers
- Ceramic coating allows even heat distribution
- The 360-degree swivel cord prevents tangling while providing effortless curls
- The hair curler goes up to 200⁰C to define your curls, while the cool tip makes for safe use
- Complaints of short cord length
Why We Picked the Vega Curling Iron?
Vega is a well-known brand that is trusted by women in India. Vega curling irons have ceramic-coated chrome plates that make it simple and convenient to use. Simply wrapping your hair around the barrel and securing it with the clamp will give you beautiful, natural-looking curls.
Remington curlers are equipped with ceramic coating and thermal technology to make your hair shinier and protect it from damage. The different wand sizes offer different kinds of curls and waves.
Prominent Features of the Remington Curling Iron:
- Remington offers a unique two-way curl technology and many attachments to maintain your curlers, like cleaning tools and protective gloves
- These curlers use humidity-resistant technology that allows the curls to stay for as long as 18 hours
- Remington curlers heat up fast and have 20 temperature controls
- Provides long-lasting curls
- Heat control sensing technology
- The placement of the temperature button is not ideal
Why We Picked the Remington Curling Iron?
Remington is a well-known brand popular for its hair styling equipment. The Remington Curling Iron makes the perfect curls and adds volume to your hair. The curls stay for a long time so that you can flaunt them.
Phillips is a leading contender when it comes to electronic goods, including beauty equipment like hair straighteners, grooming kits, and curlers. Their curlers come packed with a ceramic coating and a medium-sized 16mm barrel to encourage experimentation. For a happy and youthful appearance, you may produce bouncy, full-of-life curls and ringlets. As soon as the curler has heated up and is ready for usage, the LED light will cease flashing for convenience.
Prominent Features of the Philips Curling Iron:
- The tong heats up to 200 degrees which is the optimum temperature for styling.
- The ceramic coating protects your hair and distributes heat evenly
- These products are suitable for universal voltage and heat up in under 60 seconds
- Philips offers a 2-year warranty on their curlers.
- Indicator light
- Cool tip for safe handling
- Ceramic coating for even heat distribution
- Swivel cord to prevent the cord from tangling
- Philips products are expensive compared to their counterparts
Why We Picked the Philips Curling Iron?
A leading brand in India, the Philips Curling Iron will give you amazing curls. The tip is comprised of a unique heat-insulating material that keeps it cold so you may securely hold it while styling for maximum convenience. Philips also provides a two-year warranty on their curlers which is another catch.
Inalsa is a Spanish manufacturer of home and kitchen appliances. Their hair curlers have a curling area of 19.5 mm and an inbuilt brush that lets the user play with different styles.
With the Inalsa Pegasus combination pack, you may change up your hairstyle every day at home. The curling iron helps to produce luscious locks, while the styler’s flat plates straighten the hair and give it a sleek appearance. You can get the ideal blend of curling and style with the Inalsa Hair Curler and Straightener. The ideal temperature makes it possible to curl your hair swiftly. The simplest method for getting straight, bouncy hair is using this straightener.
Prominent Features of the Inalsa Curling Iron:
- The Inalsa curlers heat in less than a minute and have cool tips
- This stylish curler comes with a safety support base and a comfortable grip for ease of use
- With the Inalsa Pegasus combination pack, you can have a fresh hairstyle every day at home
- The flat plates on the styler straighten the hair and give a sleek look, while the curling iron helps to create glossy locks
- Comfortable grip
- Professional temperature control
- Brush attachment for soft hair curls
- 360 degree swivel cord
- Safety support base
- Plate ceramic coating can be improved
Why We Picked the Inalsa Curling Iron?
Create a new look every day with the Inalsa Curling Iron. You can style your hair from flawlessly polished to straight and wavy with Inalsa. The Inalsa Curling Iron is suitable for all hair types and provides the optimum temperature required to create natural-looking curls.
Braun is preferred by stylists all over the world for grooming and styling. These curlers come with advanced technologies that help them function as a styler and dryer These curlers reduce heat damage and style hair with much ease. The roll-out function of the Braun Hair Airstyler is a distinctive design element. Each strand of hair is released effortlessly and smoothly, preventing tangling and hair damage as you style.
Prominent Features of the Braun Curling Iron:
- The Braun Satin Hair curler is equipped with a two heat and airflow setting feature
- This styling tool doubles down as a dryer as well
- It has a small 18mm round brush that creates bouncy curls and flicks
- Braun curlers come with a 2-year warranty
- Roll-out function releases the hair smoothly to prevent hair breakage
- Two temperature/airflow settings for flexible drying and styling
- 2m long cable for convenience
- Build quality may not be very good
Why We Picked the Braun Curling Iron?
Create great curls for your hair with the Braun Curling Iron. The curling iron comes with two temperature/airflow options for flexible drying and styling. Small curls and flicks may be easily created using a round brush for styling. Dry-out is avoided by distributing heat evenly with the Braun Curling Iron.
If you are looking for beautiful bouncy curls, the Havells Curling Iron should be on your list. This hair styler comes with a unique ceramic-coated 19mm barrel that distributes heat evenly to every strand of hair. With high-performing technology, this hair curler heats up in 60 seconds and can rise to a temperature of 190° C while still being gentle on your hair.
Prominent Features of the Braun Curling Iron:
- Havells curlers come with a built-in stand for safety purposes and a complimentary brush comb that lets you aid in styling your tresses
- This hair styling tool is compatible with a worldwide voltage standard of 100-240V, making for a travel-friendly design globally
- Maintains a high working temperature of 190ºC for optimal results with little hair damage
- Havells curling iron comes with 2-year warranty
- Ceramic coating promotes even heat distribution
- Frizz-free, smooth, and lustrous finish
- Wide range of curls can be created
- Tangle-free experience
- Havells products are higher priced compared to other brands
Must Check: Havells Products
Fulfil your hair styling dreams with this unique offering by Dyson. The Dyson Airwrap Styler is equipped with an intelligent heat control feature that maintains the temperature of the styler at 150 degrees. This styler wraps air only using air and works well on all kinds of hair -fine, limp, or frizzy.
Prominent Features of the Dyson Curling Iron:
- This styler is engineered with 6 different attachments using 30 mm and 40 mm barrels
- Dyson curlers help create voluminous and bouncy curls and waves as per your choice
- This styler taps into the Coanda effect- to style and dry hair without any extreme heat damage
- Intelligent heat management keeps the temperature from rising beyond 150°C
- All-in-one multi-styler that dries and styles hair at the same time
- Four precise heat settings
- Comes with a storage case
- Very expensive
Syska is an Indian manufacturer of LED lighting systems. The brand offers various products such as LED tube lights, LED bulbs, power banks, street lights, dry irons, smartwatches, shavers, and other energy-efficient equipment and gadgets. Well known for its multifunctional trimmers for men, Syska has also spread its wings into the women grooming aisle with its hair styling equipment.
The Syska Curling Iron gives you trendy and bouncy curls. The ceramic coating prevents hair damage and allows smooth curling. The curling iron also comes with a stand where it can be kept when it is not in use. The 360-degree swivel cord with a LED power indication enables tangle-free use.
Prominent Features of the Syska Curling Iron:
- The Syska hair curler has a multitude of features and is designed for extensive utility
- It is equipped with curling barrels in the range of 19mm to 25 mm that heat up quickly to provide beautiful curls
- The curling iron can heat up to 200-degree Celsius, making the curls stay for longer hours
- It ensures user safety, thanks to the cool tip and safety stand
- High-temperature resistant ceramic coated tong
- Clamp to hold the hair and get desired curls easily
- 19mm tong for bouncy curls
- LED power indicator and cool tip for safety
- Cannot curl thick strands in a go
Agaro is a brand that sells various items in categories like kitchen appliances, home appliances, massagers, dental care, fitness accessories, healthcare devices, personal care appliances, and more. Agaro is committed to bringing the latest innovation and technology to its users through its home, kitchen, and personal care appliances.
To guarantee beautiful curls throughout the length of the hair, the Agaro Curling Iron has a ceramic coating on the tong that distributes heat evenly. While styling hair, the cool touch tip shields fingertips from heat burns. Additionally, the 360-degree Swivel Cord guarantees hassle-free style by preventing tangles.
Prominent Features of the Agaro Curling Iron:
- Their Agaro hair curling iron is a sleek and tight curler given its 10 mm barrel size
- It has a ceramic coating on the barrel that reduces heat-induced damage and heats only up to 180 degrees Celsius.
- The LED indicator signals when the curler is on or off
- Cool touch tip prevents the burning of fingers and helps you curl hair properly
- 360 degree swivel cord avoids tangles
- Uniform heat distribution
- Product quality can be improved
The Wahl Clipper Corporation, headquartered in Sterling, Illinois, is an American grooming manufacturer. The brand’s products are sold in over 165 countries worldwide, and they are regarded as an international market leader in grooming equipment.
The Wahl Curling Iron has electro-plated titanium technology that offers you consistently natural-looking curls. The barrel diameter ranges from 13mm to 25mm, and the tool’s auto-cut-off function switches it off after 60 minutes. Temperatures may fluctuate between 80°C and 210°C in the Wahl Curling Iron.
Prominent Features of the Wahl Curling Iron:
- Get gorgeous bouncy curls without damaging your hair using the Wahl Super Curl curling iron
- This curling iron features a titanium ceramic technology that reduces frizz, wards off static, and is gentle every time you curl your hair.
- This curling rod comes in different barrels in the range of 13 mm to 25 mm
- The Wahl Curling Iron has a variable temperature setting range of 80-210 degrees celsius as per your styling requirement.
- Auto-cut off feature switches off the device if the device stays idle
- Safety cool tip safeguards your fingertips
- High-tech electro-plated titanium technology produces natural-looking curls.
- Wire length is short
Nova Electrical is a private limited business situated in New Delhi that was founded in 1992. The company is well-known for producing appliances like hair trimmers, straighteners, and dryers, as well as other household gadgets. Want a quality hair curling iron on a budget? Nova has a variety of options.
Nova Curling Iron controls the temperature to provide a healthy drying and professional styling environment. It is best suited for all hair types, whether they are short, long, thin, or coarse. With perfect plate alignment, you have greater freedom to design any style. The Nova Curling Iron allows for uniformly stunning outcomes by homogenizing heat over the whole plate.
Prominent Features of the Nova Curling Iron:
- Nova curling iron controls the temperature to provide a healthy drying and professional styling environment
- Priced reasonably, Nova curling devices come with a warranty period of a year.
- With its 360-degree flexible swivel cord, the Nova Hair Curler allows you to style your hair at any angle
- Create flawless loose, bouncy curls to style your hair quickly, safely, and without causing any hair damage with the Nova Curling Iron
- Temperature setting from 80 degrees to 210 degrees Celsius.
- Ceramic coated plates prevent painful tugging
- An after-use safety stand is included with the hair curler
- Ceramic coating can be improved
Lifelong is an Indian company that produces a variety of personal grooming products and household equipment that make our life simpler. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a curling iron, Lifelong is a brand you can trust. Lifelong curling irons are lightweight and easy to use.
Prominent Features of the Lifelong Curling Iron:
- Style your hair in the comfort of your home with the Lifelong hair curling rod
- The 25mm barrel allows you to style your regular hair into flowing waves and curls
- This curling rod with ceramic chrome plates can be adjusted to variable temperatures
- You can get this simplistic device with a year’s warranty
- 25 mm barrel for wavy and flowing hair.
- Temperature selection buttons (120-200 degrees) for tailoring heat to your hair
- Cable is 1.8 metres long to allow for maximum mobility during styling
- Chrome plates with ceramic coating
Rozia is a leading personal care goods company established to provide clients with the greatest products and the most delightful services. Their products are made with quality materials to provide their customers with excellent results. Hair Straighteners, Hair Curling Tongs, Hair Dryers, Hair Clippers, Hair Brushes, Manicure Set, Cosmetics, Makeup Brushes, and other items are available from the brand. The Rozia Curling Iron has tourmaline-ceramic plates for a smooth, lustrous finish. It also has a long-life heat element for greater heat retention.
Prominent Features of the Rozia Curling Iron:
- Made with ceramic technology, this hair styling device provides high, even heat that penetrates hair from inside-out
- Rozia Curling Iron gives you smooth hair removing static and frizz.
- Rozia Curling Iron has an auto turn-off feature that will turn off the product automatically when not in use
- The ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
- Lasting heat elements for better heat retention
- Shuts off automatically after an hour of no use
- Product finishing needs improvement
Roots Professional has been a fashion-forward brand since 1965. The brand offers great products and strives for new ideas, creativity, and attention to detail. It provides the most cutting-edge technologies in a variety of hair care and style categories. From styling combs to professional-quality hair tools, the brand’s product line is ideal for every hair type.
Roots Curling Iron has a ceramic heating barrel and microprocessor temperature control. Its quick-heating technology provides smooth curls and heats up in under a minute. Feel free to experiment with your hair with the Roots Curling Iron.
Prominent Features of the Roots Curling Iron:
- The Roots Curling Iron has an easy-to-rotate dial to switch temperatures, protective cooling tips, and fast heating time.
- This smart device comes with a memory function and remembers the last used settings
- Roots Curling Iron controls the heat to prevent hair damage
- Cool tip for protection
- One minute heat up
- Dial heat control
- LED temperature display
- Cord and plug quality needs improvement
Nirvani provides styling tools for all hair types, including flat irons, hot air brushes, auto curlers, and curling irons and wands. The Nirvani Curling Iron comes with tongs that heat up in about 30 seconds. The iron has a ceramic coating for smooth, sleek styling and a high-shine finish.
Prominent Features of the Nirvani Curling Iron:
- Nirvani Curling Iron features an ionic ceramic technology that allows you to style your hair into curls and keep them smooth and shiny
- The curling iron has silicone bristles that are cool to the touch, flexible, and soft
- The Nirvani Curling Iron has a swivel cord to avoid tangles
- Small and portable
- Swivel cord for easy handling
- Ceramic coating for even heat distribution
- Build quality can be improved
Curls have the ability to turn heads, whether they take the shape of ringlets or beach waves. If you’ve had naturally straight hair your whole life, it may be time to try a new hairdo to shake things up. You can spend your money on a high-quality curling iron that will instantly give you curls and transform you. Based on our research here, Vega, Remington, and Philips are the best hair curling iron brands in India. When choosing the top curling iron brands, we considered barrel size, material, adjustable heat dial, safety features, coating, temperature, display, power efficiency, and more. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
What type of curling iron is best?
The best curling iron has ceramic-coated barrels to reduce heat-induced damage. It comes with adjustable heat settings, auto-shutoff features, and cooling tips.
What curling iron is easiest to use?
Vega curling irons are easy to use. They feature chrome plates and a ceramic coating to make your hair appear smoother and shinier. The ceramic coating allows even heat distribution, and the 360-degree swivel cord prevents tangling while providing you with effortless curls.
What type of curling iron is least damaging?
The Dyson Airwrap Styler makes use of advanced technology that styles your hair without inflicting damage. While it is expensive, it is the best option if you want the best styling device for your hair. It is equipped with an intelligent heat control feature that maintains the temperature of the styler. This curling iron is one of the top hair styling equipment.
Is a wand better than a curling iron?
Curling wands are updated versions of curling irons. They come without a clamp to hold hair and thus create loose flat curls. However, curling irons are more diverse and let you play around with styles and create long-lasting curls. You can choose either of them based on how you like to wear your hair.
How do you not burn your hand while curling?
Start by choosing a high-quality curling rod that features cooling tips where you can place your hands while styling. Also, we recommend that you do not rush when styling your hair with such devices. Take your time when using a heating device for such treatments to avoid any burns.
Is it ok to use curling iron everyday?
While curling your hair can provide them with enough bounce and volume, using heat treatments on a regular basis can damage your hair. It’s okay to style your hair every once in a while. However, regular usage can cause split ends and breakage. Also, when choosing a hair curling rod, make sure you buy a device that is coated with ceramic to reduce heat-induced damage.
How can I curl my hair naturally?
You can simply braid or hair or use velcro rollers to get curly hair without any heat treatment. Also, you can twist your hair and scrunch it up to get a curly texture.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered barrel size, material, adjustable heat dial, safety features, coating, temperature, display, power efficiency, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best curling irons. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.