Air mattresses are designed to provide ventilated back support and improve blood circulation. Moreover, with nuclear-family-lifestyle being the trend, homes nowadays hardly have the facilities to accommodate guests. Airbeds can be a good substitute for normal beds for guests or even while you go camping. These air mattresses are built with smart technology to give steady support to your back during sleep, ensuring no back pain.
Check out this list of the best and most comfortable air mattresses that will help you pick one according to your need.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Dr Trust Air Mattress||Check Prices|
|Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed||Check Prices|
|Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Air Mattresses For You?
Bed sores, pressure ulcers, or decubitus ulcers are lesions caused by many factors, such as unrelieved pressure, friction, humidity, shearing forces, temperature, age, continence, and medication to any part of the body. This condition is very common in bedridden patients. The use of air mattresses is very helpful for such individuals.
In India, good quality air mattresses cost anywhere between Rs 1,700 to Rs 7,800. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best air mattresses available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
The first thing you should consider while buying an air mattress is its size. Mattresses are available in a variety of sizes, including twin, single, queen, and king. While a twin or queen air bed may fit a couple, a junior-size air bed is best for children. If you have a large family with four or more people, you may want to get the bigger version.
Make sure the air pump that comes with the mattress is simple to use and has a rapid inflation time. A manual or automated pump that is either integrated into the bed frame or is available separately is an option. An inflatable mattress is simple to transport and store even outside, thanks to the built-in air pump.
An air mattress shouldn’t be too soft since doing so might create sagging, back discomfort, and other issues. Several experts advise against placing newborns and young children on air mattresses. We recommend that you get an air mattress that is flexible and provides optimum comfort.
Not all mattresses are created equal, and neither is the degree of comfort offered. Choose a mattress that provides proper comfort so that you can get proper sleep.
Mattresses typically last five to 10 years. It’s time to look for a new one if you often wake up with physical aches. Depending on how often you use it and how well you take care of it on a daily basis, an air bed may last as long as other kinds of mattresses.
List of 11 Best Air Mattresses in India
On this page:
- 1. Dr Trust Air Mattress
- 2. Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed
- 3. Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed
- 4. KosmoCare Anti Decubitus Air Mattress
- 5. Intex Downy Queen Size Air Mattress
- 6. MCP General Air Mattress
- 7. Romsons Nosor Anti-Decubitus Air Bed
- 8. NHR Flocked Aeroluxe Quick Inflation Air Mattress
- 9. Proberos Air Mattress
- 10. About Space Air Bed
- 11. GTC Flocked Air Bed King Size
- Is it healthy to sleep on an airbed?
- Is it okay to sleep on an air mattress every night?
- Do air mattresses break easily?
- How long should an air mattress last?
- What is the best material for an air mattress?
1. Dr Trust Air Mattress
This air mattress from Dr. Trust has been ideally designed to prevent bedsores. It features 130 individual air bubbles, which provide even support and weight displacement, thereby ensuring proper airflow to the patient’s back. The air mattress maintains alternating pressure to alleviate any back pain or pressure ulcers.
Prominent Features of the Dr Trust Air Mattress:
- This air mattress helps prevent and relieve pain from sore spots and pressure ulcers
- Made with medically approved material, this is an anti-bacterial, waterproof mattress that is extremely durable and can hold up to 130 kg of weight
- Due to its lightweight body, the deflated mattress can be carried anywhere and can be inflated easily once placed on the bed with the help of an air pump and flexible hose
- Variable pressure dial
- Flexible non-binding hose
- Even support and weight displacement
Why We Picked the Dr Trust Air Mattress?
For patients who are confined to beds, the Dr Trust air mattress provides extra comfort and support. This mattress from Dr Trust has an adjustable pressure setting feature that helps to change the airflow from low to high according to the need of the user.
2. Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed
If you are someone who loves camping or sees a lot of guests, this air mattress will be an ideal pick for you. It has a flocked surface for maximum comfort and back support during sleep. When deflated, it occupies very little storage space, making it a convenient alternative bed option for guests.
Prominent Features of the Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed:
- The indents on the surface of the airbed prevent it from being slippery, thereby reducing the chance of rolling off the bed while sleeping
- The sturdy coil beam construction of the Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed makes it a long-lasting product
- Additionally, this airbed is highly portable due to its lightweight and easy-to-inflate-deflate technology
- Sturdy coil beam construction
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Includes heavy-duty repair patch
- Superior ease and comfort
Why We Picked the Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed?
The Bestway Flocked Airbed is a great space-saving alternative to a standard mattress or framed bed since it is cosy, fashionable, and simple to maintain. This air mattress is great for indoor and outdoor use.
3. Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed
This twin air mattress from Intex features vinyl beams with an indented top surface for steady support at the back and prevention from slipping off. The flocked top prevents any possibility of back pain during sleep. It comes with a high-powered built-in electric pump for quick and easy inflation and installation.
Prominent Features of the Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed:
- The Intex air mattress comes with a carry bag for convenient storage and ease of carrying
- While inflating, this air mattress rises to a maximum of 18 inches which gives the feel and comfort of high-quality mattresses
- The Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed is most suitable for home use as a comfortable alternative bed
- Built-in electric pump
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams
- Sturdy construction
Why We Picked the Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed?
The mattress from Intex inflates quickly in approximately 4 minutes to the desired firmness. This airbed is known to pump up to the desired size within 4 minutes approximately. The mattress is recommended to be set on a flat surface to avoid puncture.
4. KosmoCare Anti Decubitus Air Mattress
Designed to be used at homes and nursing homes, this air mattress has numerous air bubbles for steady base support and proper ventilation at the back. The air pump given to inflate the air cells is non-toxic and operates without vibration. With the adjustable pressure knob, you can change the airflow anytime, and it keeps providing alternating pressure at the back.
Prominent Features of the KosmoCare Anti Decubitus Air Mattress:
- The air mattress from KosmoCare is made of high-quality, durable, and waterproof material
- The air mattress includes flaps on each side that wrap around the mattress for better stability and a slip-free experience
- This air mattress from KosmoCare can be placed on any bed or even an existing mattress.
- Adjustable pressure knob
- Quiet, vibration-free air pump
- Cure bed sores effectively
Why We Picked the KosmoCare Anti Decubitus Air Mattress?
The KosmoCare Air Mattress is lightweight, transportable, and simple to move about. It is perfect for nursing homes or at-home treatment. The air mattress follows sequential inflation and deflation of the air cells throughout, forming an upward-downward air channel to redistribute pressure evenly.
Looking for a good quality foam mattress. Check out the blog where we have mentioned some of the top foam mattresses in India. Do have a look and let us know if you find it helpful.
5. Intex Downy Queen Size Air Mattress
As a guest bed or tent bed, this air mattress can be a reliable choice. Made of premium vinyl material, this airbed exhibits a sturdy build. Its soft velvet top surface and integrated cushions provide the comfort of a bed. The indented top prevents any kind of back pain during sleep.
Prominent Features of the Intex Downy Queen Size Air Mattress:
- Made with sturdy material, this air mattress has a maximum carrying capacity of 270 kg
- Features a safety valve which does not allow the inflated air to escape ensuring uninterrupted sleep
- The air mattress is easy to inflate and deflate and can be inflated to a convenient height of 22cm
- Provides a luxurious sleeping surface
- Plush flocking on the top
- can be used for indoor and outdoor needs
Why We Picked the Intex Downy Queen Size Air Mattress?
This queen-sized Intex Classic Downy Airbed has plush flocking on the top, which offers a more opulent resting surface and prevents bedding from sliding. Additionally, it comes with two inflatable pillows. Besides, it takes up a very small space to be stored and is thus a highly portable product.
6. MCP General Air Mattress
The MCP Air Mattress is one of the best mattresses for back pain and injuries, and it helps prevent bedsores, pressure spots, and ulcers. It has an in-built variable pressure dial for precise airflow that has proven to bring pain relief to thousands across the country. This premium pressure mattress has an ultra-quiet pump and features variable pressure settings for maximum results.
Prominent Features of the MCP General Air Mattress:
- The bubble pad design of the MCP General Air Mattress provides the superior therapeutic treatment
- The pad is made of long-lasting, durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- The air mattress is waterproof, antibacterial, and has a friction outer surface to help avoid slippage
- Antibacterial air mattress
- Friction outer surface to prevent slipping
Why We Picked the MCP General Air Mattress?
Due to its longevity, the MCP General Air Mattress is perfect for both home and hospital usage. Since the tube is 5 inches tall, more air can flow through, and the patient is more protected. Even though the mattress is quite resilient, you may still repair the tubes if they are damaged.
7. Romsons Nosor Anti-Decubitus Air Bed
Crafted from Medical-Grade PVC, the Romsons Nosor air bed is comfortable on the skin and helps prevent rashes. Its advanced features include alternate inflation and deflation of cells, which constantly change pressure points and help in the proper blood flow. The mattress can be fixed on the bed by using extra flaps on both the top and bottom sides.
Prominent Features of the Romsons Nosor Anti-Decubitus Air Bed:
- This is one of the best air mattresses for elderly people who suffer from back sores and other ailments
- The pad consists of 130 bubble cells that provide comfort evenly to the back when sleeping
- The rear hooks make it simple to attach the pump to the bed and also take up less room
- The Nosor air mattress is portable and lightweight and can be used in homes, hospitals, and even while travelling
- Light weight motor
- Easy-to-clean pads
- Sleek body motor
8. NHR Flocked Aeroluxe Quick Inflation Air Mattress
The NHR Air Mattress provides the ultimate relief for people who have to spend long periods in bed but cannot shift their weight frequently. This mattress greatly reduces the risk of developing pressure sores. The mattress fits well on all standard-size beds. The mattress is an ideal choice for use in the home and health care facilities.
Prominent Features of the NHR Flocked Aeroluxe Quick Inflation Air Mattress:
- Due to its comfort and durability, this airbed is the ideal choice to provide a rejuvenating night’s sleep throughout your outdoor travels
- Each air cell is heat-sealed to ensure it will not leak and offer exceptional durability
- The airbed is specially made for the outdoors and can handle practically any terrain you choose to explore
- Non-slip design
- Suitable for any terrain
- Fits well on all standard-size beds
- Not water resistant
9. Proberos Air Mattress
The air mattress from Proberos Air Mattress is made of premium 40D nylon material. It offers exceptional waterproof performance, wear resistance, and durability, along with provides amazing support. Additionally, the air mattress has a waterproof TPU covering.
Prominent Features of the Proberos Air Mattress:
- The valve’s excellent sealing ability keeps the pad in place for the duration of the night
- This inflatable camping sleep mat is totally foldable and comes with a storage bag for you, taking into account both mobility and comfort
- People’s necks and heads can be supported by ergonomic pillow designs without feeling tired after waking up
- Constructed from premium material
- Ergonomic pillow
- Perfect size for an adult
10. About Space Air Bed
This air mattress from About Space is suitable for double beds and has built-in electric pumps, which makes it simple to inflate and deflate in less than 4 minutes. To inflate or deflate, turn the knob counterclockwise and get the appropriate amount of stiffness.
Prominent Features of the About Space Air Bed:
- Simply deflate, fold, and put the About Space Air Bed in the travel bag when not in use
- The mattress has a top-flocking velour surface and 35 circular coils for a comfortable night’s sleep
- You just need to put the cable into the socket to start the internal electric air mattress pump
- Comfortable and portable
- Easy to inflate and deflate
11. GTC Flocked Air Bed King Size
This amazing flocking airbed from GTC has a sturdy vinyl coil beam design that makes it very long-lasting and robust. The waterproof flocked top has a smooth, velvety feel and prevents sheets from falling off, increasing comfort.
Prominent Features of the GTC Flocked Air Bed King Size:
- The airbed is ideal for both indoor and outdoor usage since it folds up effortlessly for storage and travel
- With this simple-to-use air bed’s rapid inflation/deflation screw valve, you can unwind and unwind without any fuss
- Depending on the required hardness and the pump being utilised, a super safety valve aids in quick inflation and deflation
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Durable construction
An air mattress is a great option if you often have guests over or like going out camping with your family. Based on our research, the Dr Trust Air Mattress, Bestway Flocked Single Air Bed, and Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Airbed are our top picks for the best air mattresses in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like size, pump, flexibility, comfort, and durability. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Is it healthy to sleep on an airbed?
No, it is not healthy to sleep on airbeds every day. A blow-up mattress is not renowned for its ability to support people. Even while it could be okay to sleep on it sometimes, repeated usage might cause stiffness and back discomfort. Your spine will be out of alignment if there is insufficient support, which prevents you from getting a restful night’s sleep.
Is it okay to sleep on an air mattress every night?
Air mattresses are great for sleeping on when camping or when you have unexpected overnight visitors. However, they are also comfortable enough to use every night as well.
Do air mattresses break easily?
Yes, air mattresses may break easily. Air mattresses are generally composed of thin material that may ultimately rip, stretch, and be punctured after being used continuously.
How long should an air mattress last?
When properly maintained, a high-quality air mattress may last ten to fifteen years. But as they become older, the majority of air mattresses start to leak. We recommend that you buy a new air mattress every eight years or so.
What is the best material for an air mattress?
Thermos Plastic Urethane is the best material for the construction of an air mattress. First off, because it doesn’t include phthalates, it doesn’t emit any scents, making it a much healthier option.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. However, we recommend that you talk to your doctor before getting an air mattress. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.