Maintaining normal blood pressure (BP) levels is critical for your overall good health. A fluctuation on either side resulting in low and high blood pressure is indicative of certain health problems. A blood pressure monitor lets you keep track of your blood pressure comfortably and work towards regulating it. With several models available, choosing the best can be a daunting task. That’s why we bring you our well-researched list of the best BP machines that can be easily used at home.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Omron HEM 7120 Blood Pressure Monitor||Check Prices|
|Dr Trust BP Monitor||Check Prices|
|Dr Morepen BP Monitor||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Right BP Machines For You?
Monitoring your blood pressure not only enables you to evaluate your health but also forewarns you of several ailments at an early stage. In India, a good quality BP Machine costs anywhere between Rs 1,700 to Rs 2,500.
Before you jump into our list of the best BP Machines, we recommend you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best BP machine for you. Recognise your requirements and choose a monitor that meets them all. Nevertheless, we advise you to speak with your doctor before buying and using these medical devices.
Automatic BP Monitor
Automatic or digital blood pressure monitors are the best choice if you’re seeking a tool that can be effectively utilised at home. Instead of using a finger or wrist, choose the one that can be employed on the arm.
Type of cuff
The ideal BP Machine for home usage should have an automated cuff that may be placed around your upper arm. Arm blood pressure monitors can provide the most accurate and reliable data when compared to the other two varieties. Avoid wearing wrist restraints, especially if you are older than 50.
Verify that your blood pressure monitor has undergone clinical validation. You may also speak with your doctor about this. These gadgets typically have a lifespan of two to three years. When this line is crossed, verify the accuracy of your blood pressure monitor at your doctor’s office.
The cuff size is one of the most crucial considerations when purchasing a blood pressure monitor. It has to do with the size of your upper arm. Your cuff can provide you with false readings if it does not fit snugly. You should measure it about your upper arm for the best fit. The middle of the cuff should be wrapped over your shoulder and elbow.
Purchase a BP Machine with the feature of taking three measurements at the same time. Some monitors do this procedure every time you use them. The three readings are taken by these instruments at an interval of 30 to 60 seconds. Your real blood pressure will be determined by averaging these three measurements.
The cost of these devices varies. The costs vary according to the features your blood pressure monitor has. Though occasionally, these features might be useful for other reasons, choose the one that best fits your budget.
List of Top 12 BP Machines for Home Use in India
On this page:
- 1. Omron HEM 7120 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 2. Dr Trust BP Monitor
- 3. Dr Morepen BP Monitor
- 4. Beurer BP Monitor
- 5. Omron HEM 6161 BP Monitor
- 6. AccuSure BP Monitor
- 7. Dr Odin BP Monitor
- 8. HealthSense BP Machine
- 9. Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor
- 10. BPL Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- 11. Vandelay Blood Pressure Monitor
- 12. Mievida Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- Which brand is best for BP machines?
- Do BP devices have any negative side effects when used frequently?
- Which kind of BP machine is suitable for usage at home?
- Which BP machine is best: digital or manual?
- Which is the most accurate BP monitor in India?
1. Omron HEM 7120 Blood Pressure Monitor
When it comes to the best BP machines, the Omron HEM 7120 is a great choice. This BP monitor is a compact, fully automatic machine that gives accurate results. It employs advanced IntelliSense technology that does not require any pressure pre-setting or inflation.
This monitor comes with an indicator that blinks for abnormal measurements. Designed for home use, this blood pressure monitor also lets you monitor your heartbeat.
Prominent Features of the Omron HEM 7120 Blood Pressure Monitor:
- The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor uses oscillometry for accurate readings and exact measurements
- The device has a cuff size of 22 to 32 cm
- The gadget also monitors blood pressure and looks for irregular heartbeats.
- Omron offers a 3-year warranty and lifetime support
- The device has a hypertension indicator that indicates if the blood pressure is out of standard range
- The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor uses sophisticated IntelliSense technology to provide comfortable regulated inflation of the cuff
- Fast and reliable
- Easy to use
- May provide inconsistent readings at times
Why We Picked the Omron HEM 7120 Blood Pressure Monitor?
The Omron Blood Pressure Monitor provides fast, accurate, and comfortable measurements. It has an advanced Body Movement Detection feature that detects any body movement during reading. The machine is simple to use and perfect for use at home.
2. Dr Trust BP Monitor
The Dr Trust BP monitor delivers accurate measurements through one-click operations with ease. It uses measuring-during-inflation technology, making it a comfortable process. It comes with an extra-wide cuff to fit all arm sizes. This device also features a talking function with a mute mode that can be adjusted conveniently. This fully automatic monitor comes with advanced indicators for high blood pressure and irregular heartbeat. This BP monitor saves two user profiles and records up to 120 readings saving you the hassle of manual documentation.
Prominent Features of the Dr Trust BP Monitor:
- The Dr Trust BP Monitor supports a variety of USB peripheral devices and has a USB port
- Through simple button pushing, the Dr Trust BP smart with MDI provides precise measures all the way through
- MDI technology employed in the device is less unpleasant and does not apply any pressure to the arm
- The device has a hypertension indication which informs you about your blood pressure
- The Dr Trust BP Monitor contains cutting-edge features like auto power down and low battery notification that operates with the press of a button
- Easy to read due to large indicators
- Sound feature
Why We Picked the Dr Trust BP Monitor?
The Dr Trust team is motivated by a love of innovation, and they strive to spread wellness and good health via their most recent medical discoveries. The Dr Trust BP Monitor is supported by cutting-edge technology. Both medical experts and regular people at home trust them.
3. Dr Morepen BP Monitor
Dr Morepan BP monitor uses comfort inflation technology to give accurate measurements of blood pressure and pulse rate. It has a user interface for two users and can store up to 120 readings. The device is adept at detecting variations in blood pressure and heartbeat. One of the best BP machines, this BP monitor is a portable device and can be conveniently carried wherever you go.
Prominent Features of the Dr Morepen BP Monitor:
- The Dr Morepen BP Monitor is a completely automated digital blood pressure monitor
- The device features an easy user interface for detecting unusual heartbeats
- The device employs comfort inflation which makes it easy to use
- It might show inaccurate reading when the battery is low
Why We Picked the Dr Morepen BP Monitor?
By using the oscillometric technique of measurement, the Dr Morepen BP Monitor is a completely automated, digital blood pressure measuring device. The device is used on the arm and provides extremely quick and accurate measurement of the systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as the pulse frequency. The instrument provides a very high level of measurement accuracy that has been clinically validated and has been developed to be as user-friendly as possible.
4. Beurer BP Monitor
This automatic blood pressure monitor by Beurer is an easy-to-operate upper arm BP monitor. It is designed to allow accurate measurements of blood pressure and pulse rate. This medical device is adept at detecting arrhythmia and disturbances in heart rhythm. The automatic shut-off feature adds to the ease of use, making it one of the best BP machines out there.
Additionally, this device lets you create four user profiles and can store 30 measured values for each. The machine comes with a cuff position control. It also displays an automatic error indicator message making it more user-friendly.
Prominent Features of the Beurer BP Monitor:
- The Beurer BP Monitor features a large display that shows readings clearly
- For simple use, the gadget incorporates touch-sensitive buttons and an automated switch-off feature
- As soon as it detects the presence of an arrhythmia, the system instantly broadcasts a cardiac arrhythmia warning
- The Beurer BP Monitor includes a comfortable, adjustable cuff that may be easily adjusted to accommodate both small and big upper arms
- User friendly
- One button functionality
- The large display makes it easy to read
- Cuff may be uncomfortable
Why We Picked the Beurer BP Monitor?
The Beurer BP Monitor is a highly developed, meticulously built equipment intended for use in medicine. To provide accurate results, it features smart software and top-notch hardware. Additionally, it boasts a large digital display that effectively shows essential statistics. Looking for a fitness smartwatch? here is our list of top fitness smartwatches in India. Do check it out and let us know about your top pick.
5. Omron HEM 6161 BP Monitor
Staying informed about your blood pressure is a real lifesaver. And with these best BP machines by Omron, keeping track of your blood pressure is just one push away. It works on an easy one-touch operation and delivers accurate measurements.
Other impressive features include body movement indicators and irregular heartbeat indicators as well. The OK indication guides the users to take correct measurements. This blood pressure monitor is designed with exclusive technology for comfortable, controlled inflation without the need for pressure pre-setting.
Prominent Features of the Omron HEM 6161 BP Monitor:
- The Omron BP Monitor uses an oscillometric approach is used to measure blood pressure
- The device can store up to 20 previous readings in its memory
- The device indicates when the cuff is incorrectly worn
- The Omron BP Monitor can detect irregular heartbeat due to body movement
- Portable and compact
- Easy to use with one press operation
- Fast and accurate results
- High battery consumption
Why We Picked the Omron HEM 6161 BP Monitor?
The Omron BP Monitor is a quality product that should be worn on your wrist. The oscillometric approach is used to measure blood pressure in this brand-new blood pressure monitor. This monitor detects the pulsations in artery pressure caused by the cuff inflating. The product is easy to use and easy to carry. It is perfect for small trips.
6. AccuSure BP Monitor
This BP machine has an extra-large LCD for easy reading. The high-precision strain gauge sensor system lets you take blood pressure measurements with a one-touch operation. It bears a WHO blood pressure classification indicator and stores up to 60 readings.
This AccuSure blood pressure monitor also enables you to measure irregular heartbeat as well. Moreover, it comes with a USB port for charging. This BP machine is latex-free, which makes it an excellent pick for those with sensitive skin.
Prominent Features of the AccuSure BP Monitor:
- The AccuSure BP Monitor starts automatic operation after pressing the start button and turning on the power
- The device is incredibly portable and lightweight, making it simple to take with you on outings
- The device provides accurate and clear readings through its large display screen
- A four-year guarantee is included with the AccuSure AS blood pressure monitor
- The AccuSure BP Monitor has an adjustable 22-32 cm length cuff that fits all wrist sizes
- Portable and lightweight
- Easy to read
- Adjustable cuffs
7. Dr Odin BP Monitor
This advanced blood pressure monitor by Dr Odin is USB charging enabled. This BP monitor comes with an inbuilt talking function with a mute mode to guide you through, making it a handy device. The device adheres to WHO standards, and the three-colour backlight indicator helps in the easy detection of results.
Aside from blood pressure, this device accurately measures pulse irregularities as well. Additionally, the portable design ensures blood pressure tracking on the go. With such user-friendly features, this device is indeed one of the best BP machines on the market.
Prominent Features of the Dr Odin BP Monitor:
- The Dr Odin BP Monitor features a voice indicator that announces the findings after each test
- Patients who are visually challenged may independently do health checks thanks to this speech function that speaks in basic English
- The Dr Odin Digital Blood Pressure Monitor has ISO and CE certifications
- A blood pressure reading determines the colour of the screen on a three-colour backlight display
- Compact design
- Easy to use
- Voice indicator makes it easy to take readings
8. HealthSense BP Machine
The HealthSense BP Monitor will help you keep your blood pressure levels under control. This device’s distinctive ‘Talking’ feature makes it very precise in tracking hypertension, which has been the primary risk factor for kidney and heart disease apart from strokes. The HealthSense BP Monitor’s blue and white body is covered with sophisticated design and is propelled by its excellent aesthetics.
The monitor is outfitted with the newest Oscillometric technology. It features an intuitive user interface and a wide display screen that makes it simple to interpret your blood pressure data. The Hypertension Indicator, a one-of-a-kind function that compares your blood pressure readings to internationally accepted norms, distinguishes the device as the most trustworthy monitor among its rivals.
Prominent Features of the HealthSense BP Monitor:
- The HealthSense BP Monitor features a pleasant voice that monitors pulse rate and blood pressure in English
- The USB port is globally compatible with any 5 to 6-volt standard converter
- The device is perfectly designed using conventional oscillometric technology and pressure sensors to deliver more dependable, precise, and affordable home blood pressure monitoring
- The device has a large LCD display with black lettering for easy reading
- The HealthSense BP Monitor also features a body movement indicator and a BP level indicator
- Easy to read
- Rapid charging
- Holds reading of two users
- Cuff quality is not the best
9. Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor
The Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor is some of the most affordable and high-quality devices in India for measuring BP. The device has a motion detecting function that prompts users to be motionless in order to provide accurate readings.
It also displays the average of the past three measurements and has a data storage capacity of up to 90 records. This gadget begins showing the SYS/DIA metrics with a single click of the power button.
Prominent Features of the Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor:
- The Rossmax Blood Pressure Monitor features movement detection for accurate reading
- The device identifies signs of hypertension or an irregular heartbeat
- The cuff is latex-free and is simple and painless to wrap
- Elegant and simple design
10. BPL Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
BPL Limited has been providing high-quality precision measuring instruments in the area of medical technology since its founding in 1963 with the previous British Physical Laboratories. The BPL Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a small, fully automated blood pressure monitor that uses oscillometry for accurate readings and exact measurements. It performs simple one-touch blood pressure and pulse rate measurements.
This BPL blood pressure monitor has a comprehensive WHO classification indicator that maintains track of the user’s blood pressure trend and enables the user to see where they fall on the chart. This gadget can save up to 100 recordings from two users on its internal memory. Both users are able to track and check their health, thanks to this.
Prominent Features of the BPL Digital Blood Pressure Monitor:
- The BPL Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a simple-to-use gadget that operates with a single touch
- The latex-free cuff that comes with the BPL Blood Pressure Monitor provides the best patient comfort and functionality
- The device comes with a dual-user memory and a big LCD screen for clearer displays
- The BPL Digital Blood Pressure Monitor provides a place to store your cuffs and has an integrated handle for better mobility
- Low battery warning and alarm mechanism
- Easy to read due to the large display
- Proper body motion detection
- Adjustable cuff
- Can be used with both USB and battery
11. Vandelay Blood Pressure Monitor
The Vandelay Blood Pressure Monitor measures your heart rate, pulse irregularity, and systolic and diastolic blood pressure accurately and rapidly. The device has a special, bright, and sharp LED digital screen for simple reading and a wonderful viewing experience.
Additionally, it has an audible broadcast of the readings, making it simple to use at night. The instrument includes a colorful WHO indication, and readings comply with WHO BP standards.
Prominent Features of the Vandelay Blood Pressure Monitor:
- The Vandelay Blood Pressure Monitor provides rapid and accurate readings
- The device has a huge LED screen for accurate readings
- The device can be powered by 4 X AA batteries that are included in the package or by the USB power connector
- Easy to read due to the large display
- Accurate readings
- Voice assistant feature
- High quality
12. Mievida Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
The Mievida Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is one of a kind. For precise readings and outcomes, the Mievida Mi Heart Blood Pressure Monitor incorporates intelligent pressure technology. It supports dual-user mode with memory of up to 192 readings per user and detects your blood pressure and pulse rate with only one click.
The Mievida Digital Blood Pressure Monitor makes it possible to measure any arm circumference accurately using cuffs that range in size from 22 to 42 cm. It uses its voice broadcast to take your blood pressure and then compares the results to WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines.
Prominent Features of the Mievida Digital Blood Pressure Monitor:
- The Mievida Digital Blood Pressure Monitor features intelligent pressure technology for accurate reading
- When the battery is low, the device may still be used, thanks to the USB power connector
- The uses its voice broadcast to take your blood pressure
- Dual user profile
- It can be powered through a USB
- Easy to read due to three colour display backlight
- Light and portable
Many individuals regularly check their blood pressure. However, coming to the doctor for a blood pressure examination each time becomes exceedingly challenging. Therefore, investing in a blood pressure monitor for your house is a smart move as it not only saves time but also enables you to check the pressure as needed. Based on our research, the Omron HEM 7120 Blood Pressure Monitor, Dr Trust BP Monitor, and Dr Morepen BP Monitor are the best BP Machine brands for use at home due to their accuracy, affordability, and features. Let us know your favourite one!
Which brand is best for BP machines?
According to our qualified researchers at CashKaro, Omron, Dr Trust, and Dr Morepen are the best BP Machine brands for use at home. However, we recommend you go through our entire list and find one that is best suited to your requirements.
Do BP devices have any negative side effects when used frequently?
Regular use of BP equipment has no negative side effects. On the other hand, if you use it too often, your upper arm can hurt. This is a result of the cuff being tightened often. But this discomfort generally passes quickly.
Which kind of BP machine is suitable for usage at home?
A blood pressure monitor that has all the required features and offers readings with a high degree of accuracy is thought to be suitable for use at home.
Which BP machine is best: digital or manual?
An automated BP gadget may be used correctly by anyone. However, a manual one may be more accurate when used by a doctor. Therefore, the optimum blood pressure monitor will depend on your use and requirements.
Which is the most accurate BP monitor in India?
Omron, Dr Trust, and HeathSense are considered to be the most accurate blood pressure monitor brands in India. They provide accurate and clear readings. The devices also come in a compact form for easy portability.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro’s highly qualified and skilled researchers work hard to give you the best market recommendations available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we test various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered the type of cuff, accuracy, measurements, budget, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best BP monitor for use at home. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.