These days, many premium skincare brands offer face washes that come with microbeads for gently exfoliating your skin and preventing blackheads. When buying a face wash for blackheads, look for one that is allergy-tested, non-comedogenic, and has an oil-free formula. Today, women hardly have enough time to follow an elaborate skincare regimen or try home remedies for blackheads. The best blackheads face washes prove to be highly useful as they guarantee a blackhead-free face by gently clearing the pores. Go through our handpicked recommendations of the best facewash for blackheads and take your pick.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash||Check Prices|
|Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash||Check Prices|
|Lotus Herbals Face Wash||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Blackhead Face Washes for You?
Blackheads can be annoying, but they can be dealt with. In India, good quality blackheads face wash costs anywhere between Rs 180 and Rs 600. Before you go through our suggestions of the best blackhead face washes that are available in India, we would love it if you first go through the factors that we took into consideration while deciding on the best products for you.
There is no such thing as one-size-fits-all in skincare. Hence, it is crucial that you pick the composition of your face wash according to your skin type. For instance, if you have oily, acne-prone or even sensitive skin, we recommend that you opt for light gel-based cleansers. For someone with dry skin, a face wash with creamy and moisturising formulations performs the best. Also, people with normal or mixed skin types may pick creamy and foamy gel-based solutions.
Always seek elements in your face wash that fit your skin type. If you have oily skin that’s prone to acne, face wash consisting of tea tree oil, clay, niacinamide and aloe vera works the best. This is because they aid in unclogging the pores and avoiding acne.
Blackheads may be effectively treated using salicylic acid-containing face washes. Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid that exfoliates the skin and unclogs follicles to aid in the removal of blackheads. Because they may dissolve in oil, beta-hydroxy acids can permeate the skin more deeply.
Try avoiding face cleansers with parabens, sulphates, alcohol and artificial perfumes. This is because they tend to irritate the skin if you have severely inflamed, sensitive, or acne-prone skin.
List of 15 Best Blackhead Face Washes in India
On this page:
- 1. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
- 2. Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash
- 3. Lotus Herbals Face Wash
- 4. Kaya Acne Free Purifying Cleanser
- 5. Dermafique Face Wash
- 6. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
- 7. Pond’s Pure Detox Face Wash
- 8. Oriflame Purifying Gel Face Wash
- 9. Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Face Wash
- 10. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
- 11. Ustraa Acne Control Face Wash
- 12. The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Face Wash
- 13. Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash
- 14. Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Freshness Gel Face Wash
- 15. Wow Skin Science Anti Acne Foaming Face Wash
- What is the best face wash for blackheads?
- What are the best face washes, according to dermatologists and skin care experts?
- Which soap can remove blackheads?
- How do you permanently get rid of blackheads on your nose?
- How can I tighten my pores?
1. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
One of the leading dermatologist-recommended skincare brands, Neutrogena offers a wide array of skin and hair care products. Neutrogena Oil Free Face Wash is immensely effective for blackheads, and it gently exfoliates your skin. With a mild formula, your skin is going to love this whole new freshness!
Prominent Features of the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash:
- Removes excess oil and surface buildup to penetrate deeply to clean pores and prevent acne
- The face wash is devoid of alcohol and offers thorough cleaning without overly drying your skin
- To soothe and condition skin, special ingredients are used, leaving it clean and residue-free
- Removes dead skin cells
- Cleanses skin gently
- Prevents irritation and overdrying
Why We Picked the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash?
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash is an effective face wash that gives you acne-free skin by keeping the pores on your face clear and clean. The face wash is non-comedogenic because of its precisely created formulation, which prevents pore clogging and allows your skin to breathe freely. Regular usage results in smoother, cleaner, and healthier skin, in addition to a noticeable decrease in acne.
2. Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash
One of the most globally popular brands for skincare products, Clean and Clear understands the unique needs of your skin, and its products are a result of thorough research. This oil-free face wash prevents clogging of pores and other issues. By using the Clean and Clear scrub and face wash, your blackheads will be gone for good.
Prominent Features of the Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash:
- This face wash from Clean & Clear cleans your face without making you feel dry
- The liquid formulation gives you glowing, clear skin that is thoroughly cleaned without leaving you feeling dry
- This face wash helps prevent acne while removing excess oil from youthful skin
- Prevents blackheads and pimples
- Removes oil
- Suitable for all kinds of skin
Why We Picked the Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash?
The Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash completely cleanses your face and gets rid of extra oil. Use a little quantity and build it into a thick lather on your moist hand before gently massaging it into your face and rinsing it off completely.
Looking for a perfect face wash for dry skin? Check our guide.
3. Lotus Herbals Face Wash
One of India’s most popular natural cosmetics companies, Lotus Herbals, was started in 1993. This brand takes pride in offering a blend of ancient wisdom from the Vedas and modern technology. Made with Aloe Vera, Orange peel, and Strawberry extracts, the Lotus Herbals Berry Scrub Exfoliating Face Wash contains beads that remove dead cells and blackheads from deep within your skin layers.
Prominent Features of the Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem & Clove Ultra Purifying Face Wash:
- Offers good skin anti-microbial defence and is supplemented with clove extracts, active neem slices, and neem extracts
- Regular usage gives is acne-prone skin a clean, smooth, and nourished appearance
- Filled with clove extracts, active neem slices, and neem extracts that offer the skin strong antimicrobial defence
- Prevents acne and blackheads
- Lathers easily
- Provides a cooling and comforting sensation
- Keeps pores clean therefore reducing blackheads
Why We Picked the Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem & Clove Ultra Purifying Face Wash?
The Lotus Herbals Neemwash Neem & Clove Purifying Face Wash efficiently cleans the face of dirt, grime, and pollutants. It gives the skin a subtle shine and aids in reducing pimples and blackheads by eliminating extra surface oil and grime.
4. Kaya Acne Free Purifying Cleanser
Having started its journey in 2003, Kaya now has a range of Kaya Clinics across India and the Middle East. Kaya Acne Free Purifying Cleanser contains salicylic acid, which is known for preventing blackheads as well as pimples.
Prominent Features of the Kaya Acne Free Purifying Cleanser:
- This face wash from Kaya is ideal for those with a combination of oily complexion and acne-prone skin
- Gently cleans your pores and gets rid of all the extra oil, debris, and pollutants that cause breakouts
- The mixture cleans the skin’s surface of extra oil, debris, and pollutants, which prevents outbreaks and blackheads
- Provides nourishment
- Prevents acne and reduces further breakouts
- Deep cleanses pores
Why We Picked the Kaya Acne Free Purifying Cleanser?
The Kaya Acne Free Purifying Cleanser removes excess oil, debris, and pollutants thoroughly from the skin. This face wash is ideal for starting your skin care regimen as it helps clear acne and prevents outbreaks.
5. Dermafique Face Wash
Dermafique is constituted as an essential, simplistic, and intelligent skincare brand that is a combination of potent ingredients and scientific innovation. Dermafique Absolute Detox Facial Cleanser is great for de-clogging your pores and protecting your skin from pollution and damage. If you’re a working individual who spends most of their time outdoors, this must be your top pick.
Prominent Features of the Dermafique Vitality Flash Exfoliating Face Wash:
- Defends against environmental harm and the effects of pollutants on your skin
- The presence of orange zest extract eliminates stickiness and sebum (oil) from your skin
- The face wash lifts away impurities to give the skin a revitalising energy boost
- Removes dirt, impurities, and dead skin cells
- Nourishes and purifies the skin
- Soap-free and dermatologist tested
Why We Picked the Vitality Flash Exfoliating Face Wash?
The Dermafique Vitality Face Wash gently exfoliates accumulated dead skin cells, gets rid of superfluous sebum, and lifts away impurities to give the skin a revitalising boost. The gentle face wash washes without robbing the skin of its valuable moisture. To provide the best possible skin health, the mixture is devoid of soap.
6. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash
Himalaya was founded with a vision of bringing Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form. Founded in 1930, this company offers personal care products that are gentle and safe for long-term use. Feel free to use the Himalaya Herbals Face Wash twice daily without worrying about any side effects.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash:
- This soap-free face wash from Himalaya removes pollutants and aids in zit healing
- Neem and turmeric together naturally have antibacterial qualities that may help treat acne and stop it from coming back over time
- Additionally, this face wash efficiently eliminates blackheads and curbs acne
- Natural ingredients
- Antibacterial properties
7. Pond’s Pure Detox Face Wash
Since 1846, Pond’s has been designing products that satisfy evolving skin care needs and concerns. It optimally utilises the best resources for modern-day skincare problems. This Pond’s face wash is infused with soft exfoliating beads that prevent your pores from clogging, thus keeping blackheads at bay.
Prominent Features of the Pond’s Pure Detox Face Wash:
- Gives you a pollution-free radiance and removes dirt and pollutants from deep into the skin
- The face wash clears uneven skin tone to show natural, clean, and detoxified skin
- Contains activated carbon, which readily lifts and absorbs dark impurities and pollution particles
- Removes pollutants and impurities
- Makes skin brighter
- Eliminates dead skin cells
- May not work on extremely oily skin
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the most reliable face washes for sensitive skin in India. Do have a look and let us know if you find it useful.
8. Oriflame Purifying Gel Face Wash
A Swedish consumer goods company, Oriflame Cosmetics was founded in 1967 by brothers Jonas and Robert at Jochnick. This face wash acts as a deep-acting exfoliant and cleans oily skin. It targets dead skin and blackheads while also preventing acne, thanks to its strong anti-bacterial properties and the power of Tea Tree essential oil and Lime.
Prominent Features of the Oriflame Sweden Purifying Gel Face Wash:
- This light-foaming gel face wash helps to rapidly cleanse the skin while removing makeup, pollutants, excess sebum, and oil
- This face wash is paraben-free and contains organic tea tree essential oil and lime
- Additionally, salicylic acid is also included in the face wash to assist in treating acne
- Organic ingredients
- Free from parabens and silicone
- Dermatologist tested
9. Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Face Wash
Founded over 100 years ago, Nivea is known for developing numerous innovative skincare products that are trusted by millions of people all across the globe. The Nivea Pure Effects Total Clean-Up Face Wash, with its revolutionary cleansing complex, helps in clearing your pores and removing blackheads upon regular use.
Prominent Features of the Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Face Wash:
- The face wash is enhanced with Active Magnolia Extract, which opens pores and gets rid of blackheads
- Additionally, it makes spots on your skin fade away, nourishes it, and cleanses it deeply
- The effects of face wash, face pack, and face scrub are included in this product from Nivea
- Cleanses face thoroughly
- Removes blackheads
- Clears and unclogs pores
10. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser
Founded by Dame Anita Roddick, The Body Shop came into being in Brighton, England, in 1976. Today, the brand has over 3000 stores in 66 countries. It is known for offering the finest ethically-sourced ingredients to create a range of naturally inspired beauty products. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash, enriched with crushed Apricot, Tamanu oil, Tea Tree oil, and Lemon extracts, is a must-buy for anyone wanting to get rid of blackheads.
Prominent Features of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser:
- The daily face cleanser foams up right away and is developed to be kind to skin that has acne
- Cleanses and purifies without over-drying your skin and leaves it feeling fresh and matte, thanks to the powerful tea tree oil infusion
- This face wash is mild and delicate and provides a cooling sensation on the skin
- Cleanses acne-prone skin
- Reduces oiliness from the skin
- Does not over-dry your skin
11. Ustraa Acne Control Face Wash
One of the best personal care brands for men, Ustraa face washes are crafted the suit a man’s skin type and help prevent blackheads, along with other issues such as acne and pimples. Each face wash exfoliates the skin from within and removes unwanted tan caused by sunny summer months in India.
Prominent Features of the Ustraa Acne Control Face Wash:
- The presence of neem and charcoal thoroughly cleans your pores and keeps your skin healthy
- The skin is protected against acne by keeping it clean and free of irritants and pollution
- This face wash’s oil-free composition helps to keep your skin from producing too much oil, which keeps your face from feeling greasy or sticky
- Cleanses skin thoroughly
- Prevents your face from feeling greasy or sticky
- Dermatologist Tested
- Free from mineral oils, SLS, and parabens
12. The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Face Wash
The Face Shop is a South Korean skincare and cosmetics company that offers a wide range of face care products in India. What sets this skincare line apart from others is the use of botanical ingredients. The use of nutrient-rich, natural ingredients makes The Face Shop face washes more effective in treating blackhead issues.
Prominent Features of The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Face Wash:
- The presence of Jeju volcanic soil’s porous component removes sebum from the face
- Deeply cleanses the skin, clearing pores, shrinking pores, and decreasing blackheads
- Additionally, the face wash instantly eliminates hard blackheads and whiteheads
- Gets rid of all impurities and dead skin cells
- Makes skin smooth and clear
- Acts as a mild exfoliant
13. Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash
A relatively new brand in the market, Mamaearth is the only ‘Made Safe’ certified toxin-free brand in India, free of toxins and harsh chemicals. Their products, including face washes carry no toxins, dyes, fragrances or anything which is even close to the word harmful. We recommend Mamaearth’s Ubtan face wash, which contains the goodness of Turmeric, Saffron, and Walnut Beads, which together work as excellent exfoliators for your skin.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash:
- Saffron and carrot seed oil work together to eliminate tan from the top layer of skin while restoring natural radiance
- Walnut beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells in order to eliminate pollutants while revealing the smooth, radiant skin underneath
- With this face wash, you can reverse the effects of tanning, pollution, filth, damaging UV radiation, and adverse weather
- Repairs sun damage
- Removes tan
- Free from parabens and sulphates
- Dermatologically tested
14. Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Freshness Gel Face Wash
Every morning, give your skin a gentle fruity wash with the Lakme face wash that has a pleasing fragrance. It contains strawberry extracts and gentle scrubbing beads that effectively cleanse your skin without making it feel overly dry or tight. It is the perfect kickstart to your busy day, and just a small amount of this face wash is enough to keep you refreshed and away from skin impurities all day.
Prominent Features of the Lakme Blush & Glow Strawberry Freshness Gel Face Wash:
- This cooling gel face wash helps remove pollutants while packing a fruity treat
- The face wash combines fruit antioxidants and cleansing beads that remove grime and other impurities from the skin
- Additionally, this face wash is easy to work up and provides a thorough cleaning
- Contains 100% pure, natural strawberry extracts
- Micro cleaning beads for gentle and thoroughly clean
- Removes pollutants, excess oil, contaminants, and filth
15. Wow Skin Science Anti Acne Foaming Face Wash
Based out of Bangalore, Wow Skin Science offers a massive range of personal care products in India and the U.S.A. Most of the brand’s products are affordable and free from parabens and sulphates. We suggest trying Wow Skin Science Anti Acne Foaming Face Wash. It helps fight signs of ageing, as it is rich in minerals that remove dead skin cells and blackheads from the skin and help firm it up.
Prominent Features of the Wow Skin Science Anti Acne Foaming Face Wash:
- The face wash contains neem leaf extract, which protects the skin from germs that cause acne, regulates excessive sebum, and heals skin damage
- Salicylic acid present in the face wash guarantees that skin is thoroughly cleaned, removing dead skin cells and congested pores
- The presence of tea tree essential oil controls the overproduction of sebum
- Contains natural active ingredients
- Prevents acne
- Improves skin texture
Based on our research, the Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash, Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash, and Lotus Herbals Face Wash are our top picks for the best blackhead face washes in India. We also considered factors like formula and ingredients while making our recommendations. We would like to know which one worked out best for you.
What is the best face wash for blackheads?
We all hate stubborn blackheads that refuse to go away. Don’t worry, there’s an easy way to tackle this! Some of the best face washes for blackheads are Pond’s Pure White Anti Pollution With Activated Charcoal Face Wash, Plum Green Tea Face Wash, Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Wash, and Clean and Clear Face Wash, amongst others.
What are the best face washes, according to dermatologists and skin care experts?
The best dermatologists-recommended face washes are Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Aveeno Positively Radiant Face Wash, Lotus Vitamin C Face Wash, and Himalaya Neem Face Wash.
Which soap can remove blackheads?
You can try Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Soap, Dr Batra’s Skin Clear Soap, Cetaphil Gentle Cleaning Bar, Dermadew Acne Soap, and Vaadi Herbals Becalming Tea Tree Anti-Acne Soap.
How do you permanently get rid of blackheads on your nose?
Getting rid of blackheads may not be an overnight success. However, if you keep following this easy practice with dedication, you’ll be able to bid them goodbye soon. Here’s what to do:
1. Wash your face twice a day
2. Use a natural face scrub followed by oil-free sunscreen
3. Exfoliate while massaging your face gently
4. Lather on a clay mask
How can I tighten my pores?
If you want to tighten your pores naturally, these are some simple hacks you can try:
1. Apply ice cubes on the skin to get rid of large pores
2. Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with two teaspoons of water.
3. Then soak a cotton ball and apply that mixture on your face.
4. Leave that on for five to ten minutes and rinse it off.
5. Moisturise your skin as usual.
Sugar does an amazing job of exfoliating the skin and removing excess oil and debris from the pores.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly seasoned and qualified researchers at CashKaro work hard to supply you with the greatest market advice accessible online. To build a list of products you can trust, we examine numerous products and compare them based on a range of characteristics. We hope our recommendations of the best blackhead face washes have helped you out. Nevertheless, before applying a new treatment evenly, we suggest that you try it on a tiny patch of skin for 48 hours. This will enable you to monitor how you are responding to the substances that have been utilised. For even stubborn blackheads, you can also use blackhead strips and peels, a blackhead remover, or a pore vacuum device.