Hey! Are you a passionate photographer or a travel blogger looking for some of the best drone cameras in India? Here are excellent handpicked recommendations for the adventure photographer in you.
A hot-selling gadget in the photography world, drones are a perfect companion to enhance your inner passion for photography while you travel to exotic destinations. These drones come in various shapes and sizes that can fit right into your backpack for your travel adventures. So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at the list here. Also, have a look at this amazing list of the best CCTV cameras and action cameras in India.
Our Top Picks :
How Do We Choose the Best Drone Cameras for You?
For a beginner, buying a drone can be quite overwhelming, but we’re here to help you with a quick guide today. In India, you can get good-quality drones ranging from Rs 2,499 to Rs 84,999 or more, depending on your experience, budget, and need. Here are some basic factors that we considered before creating this list.
Most beginners or intermediates go for drones made with ABS plastic as they are affordable and durable. If you’re an expert looking for a drone for long-term usage, you can choose carbon fibre and fibreglass drones as they tend to be much more beneficial as they are quite resilient to weather and can withstand long usage.
Camera & Range
Good quality shots are essential to being a photographer or videographer. You can go for drones with at least 720P resolution for decent quality footage. Professionals should opt for 4K HD with at least 24 to 60 FPS for crystal clear visuals.
Look for cameras with a good range from 30 m to 1500 m or more. Also, check for good battery backup to be able to use the drones for a longer time. Some more important features to look for are GPS navigation, Headless mode, 3-axis gimbal, etc.
List Of Top 8 Drone Cameras in India
DJI Mavic Drone Camera
Founded in 2006, DJI is a leading manufacturer of commercial drone and handheld cameras that are used worldwide. The brand is based out of Shenzhen, China, and has a huge customer base across the globe.
Prominent Features of the DJI Mavic Mini Drone Camera:
- Features a powerful 2.7K camera for crystal clear visuals
- Has a 1530p resolution
- The 3-axis gimbal lets you move the drone in any direction
- Product dimensions – 16L x 8W x 1H cm
- Has a 1500-meter range
- Battery capacity – 2250 mAh
- Best creative companion
- 30 min flight time
- 3-axis gimbal
- A bit expensive
Why We Picked the DJI Mavic Mini Drone Camera?
This drone camera by DJI is available in a beautiful black and white colour. It captures stunning videos in 2.7K resolution and has a crisp picture quality. It requires three lithium polymer batteries to operate. A foldable drone camera, it features a 3-axis gimbal that allows it to move in any direction, allowing you to tilt and roll with the right amount of stability. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
Super Toy Wi-Fi Drone Camera
Super Toy makes high-quality drone cams, kids toys, and household accessories that are priced at a very affordable range. The brand is quite popular on Amazon and many other eCommerce sites.
Prominent Features of the Super Toy Wi-Fi Drone Camera:
- Features a 2MP 360P Camera for excellent visuals
- Has a flying range of up to 40 meters
- Equipped with features such as Wi-Fi Camera, Headless Mode, Hovering Function, One Key Take OFF/Landing
- 360-degree rolling allows you to shoot without any limitations
- Comes with 2-speed modes and a wide control range
- Has battery capacity of 380 mAh
- Product dimensions – 45 x 20.64 x 5 cm
- Wi-Fi compatibility
- Single button landing/take off
- Anti-interference of wind
- 360° rolling
- Battery life could be better
- Camera resolution might be subpar
Why We Picked the Super Toy Wi-Fi Drone Camera?
This drone is made of sturdy plastic and can fly up to a maximum height of 40 metres. It is equipped with a two-megapixel 360-degree camera that captures photographs and videos in 360p resolution. Altitude hold, 360-degree flip, one key take-off and landing, 2.4 GHz radio, six-axis gyro, and one key return are some of its most notable features.
The quadcopter can stay in the air for 10-12 minutes on a single charge and has dual rudder modes to switch between speed options swiftly. The drone requires a battery sized 380mAh to operate and is suitable for kids above seven years.
Also, look at some of the best DSLR cameras in India to capture your memories in high definition.
Chawla Agency Foldable Flying Drone
Chawla Agency is a leading name when it comes drones, video games, and toys. You can easily find its products on Amazon that priced at an affordable range.
Prominent Features of the Chawla Agency Foldable Flying Drone:
- Compact and lightweight drone that fits in your hand and will be your best travel partner
- The 360-degree flight will allow you to shoot limitlessly
- Features a 7 MP primary camera and 2 MP secondary camera
- Battery Capacity – 1200mAh
- Product Dimensions – 28.1 x 22.6 x 11.2 cm
- Made using strong and durable plastic
- Dual lights and powerful motor
- HD wide-angle lens camera
- Wi-Fi app-based control
- Weighs as much as an actual apple
- Camera quality might be ideal only for amateur/beginner shoots
Why We Picked the Chawla Agency Foldable Flying Drone?
This flying drone is available in a multi-coloured variant. It is equipped with a four-axis dual-camera module that houses a 7-megapixel primary and a 2-megapixel secondary lens. The gesture-controlled copter also has powerful motors that allow it to fly at a height of 40-50 metres.
Moreover, it has multiple features like 360-degree flight, camera switching, one key take-off and landing, altitude hold, headless mode, rolling, and more. This drone is a Wi-Fi-enabled device and requires a 1200mAh battery to operate for up to eight to ten minutes continuously, on a single charge.
Autel Evo Remote Controller
If you’re an avid wanderer, your search for the best drone cameras has probably come to an end because Evo is a compact folding unit designed to go wherever your adventure takes you.
Prominent Features of the Autel Evo Remote Controller Drone:
- Has a dynamic 4K resolution that boasts up to 60 frames per second
- Its 12 MP camera captures stunning visuals
- Has rear obstacle detection and bottom sensors for safe landing
- Also has built-in GPS
- Easy to set up and control
- Controller with OLED
- Compatible with Autel Explorer App
- Might not be easily available online
Why We Picked the Autel Evo Remote Controller Drone?
This drone offers a powerful camera on a 3-axis stabilised gimbal that records video at 4k resolution up to 60 frames per second and a recording speed up to 100mbps in an H.264 or H.265 codec.
Using real-glass optics EVO captures stunning photos at 12 megapixels with a wide dynamic range for more details and detailed colour optics. Additionally, EVO offers failsafe features letting you know when the battery is low and it’s time to return to home.
DJI Tello Nano Drone for Beginners
DJI is known for providing the best drone cameras in India, so if you’re looking to fly a DJI at an affordable price, this will be your choice. It ensures you hassle-free out of the box flying and delivers superb quality visuals.
Prominent Features of the DJI Tello Nano Drone:
- Has a powerful HD 720p resolution camera for ultimate clarity
- Built with strong and sturdy plastic
- Runs on Lithium Polymer batteries
- Product dimensions – 9.8 x 9.25 x 4.1 cm
- Has a maximum range of 15 m
- HD 720p video recording
- High-quality image processor
- No flying license required
- Good for beginners and children
- The range is very less
Why We Picked the DJI Tello Nano Drone?
This drone has a flight time of 13 minutes. The first thing to remember is that the drone doesn’t come with a controller. But you can control it with your smartphone. It has other DJI standard features like auto take-off, landing, and 8D flips. Tello has two antennas that make video transmission extra stable and a high-capacity battery that offers impressively long flight times.
Jack Royal Drone with Camera
Jack Royal producers top-notch drone cameras that can be used by both professionals and amateurs. If you’re into wide angle photography and videography, this brand has a lot to offer.
Prominent Features of the Jack Royal App Control Vision Drone:
- Features an upgraded 5G FPV real-time transmission, coupled with stable signal, faster transmission (only for devices support 5G), and double GPS positioning
- Has a powerful 1920 x 1080P 120-degree wide-angle lens
- To operate it, all you have to do is free your hands and shoot beautiful videos you want easily
- Product dimensions – 32 x 32 x 11 cm
- First-person view (FPV) video
- LED interface
- 3D roll action
- Beauty selfie camera
DJI Air 2S – Drone Quadcopter
DJI is a widely-populaar choice for anyone looking good quality drone cameras in India. If you’re a hobbyist or someone who needs a small drone that they can take anywhere, this one is your pick.
Prominent Features of the DJI Air 2S:
- It combines the best features of the two previous favorite DJI drones, the Mavic Air 2 and Mavic 2 Pro
- It boasts a compact, folding design along with a 20MP 1-Inch sensor
- This exciting feature makes this Diji drone one of our most trusted choices of the best drones with camera
- The Air 2S also delivers handy advantages over its predecessor
- The ability to shoot 5.4K video at 30fps gives you some creative flexibility, and supports a useful digital zoom option
- Remote controller included
- Rechargeable battery
- Obstacle sensor
- Captures details like a pro
- Might start heating up after prolonged usage
VRION is another leading brand in the cameras and electronics sector, with a huge customer base in India itself. Its products can be easily found on sites such as Amazon and you can purchase them at cheap prices.
Prominent Features of the VRION Drone:
- Loaded with features such as Headless Mode, Altitude Hold, 2.4 GHz, 4 Channel, 360° Flips
- Has a maximum flying range of 30 meters
- Battery capacity – 400mAh
- Runs on Lithium Polymer batteries
- Product dimensions – 20 x 20 x 5 cm
- Dual lighting
- Quick charging
- Ideal for beginners and kids
- Controls might not be very accurate
Drones have become a prominent choice amongst photographers for their limitlessness and the ease they provide. In this article, we have listed some of the best drone cameras in India and mentioned why they stand out. While we really love the drones from DJI and Autel, check out the full list and tell us which one you loved the most.
Which brand makes the best drone cameras in India?
Brands such as DJI and Autel have some of the best quality drone cameras in India.
Which is the number 1 drone?
DJI’s Mini 3 Pro and Autel Evo Nano Plus can be considered some of the best drones in India.
Is 4K drone camera good?
Yes, 4K drones offer high-quality footage that can be used for both personal and commercial shoots.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of dedicated researchers who study and test several products before creating these lists. For the drones blog, we considered factors such as the type of drone. resolution, range, etc. Since our goal is to offer you the best product suggestions, you will never find a shady brand/product on here.