Light Emitting Diode Bulb (shortly known as an LED bulb) is ruling the market today for its energy efficiency, quality, and durability. Switching to LED lighting for your home is the way ahead. So, if you wish to save on energy costs without compromising on brightness, an LED bulb would be the best solution. We bring you our list of the best LED bulbs to illuminate your homes without shelling a fortune on electricity bills.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Wipro LED Smart Bulb||Check Prices|
|Philips B22 LED Bulb||Check Prices|
|Syska SSK-SRL Base B22 LED Bulb||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best LED Bulbs For You?
In India, a good quality LED bulb costs anywhere between Rs 160 to Rs 690. Before you jump into our recommendations for the best LEB bulbs in India, take a look at the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you!
Shade of Lighting
The first factor you should look into while choosing an LED bulb is the lighting. Making the appropriate choice for your space’s lighting look might be crucial. Higher degrees of Kelvin signify a bluer, whiteish light. On the other hand, lower degrees indicate a warmer, yellower-white light. Neutral white (3500 Kelvin) is versatile and may be applied practically everywhere.
The next thing you should consider is how energy efficient your bulb is. Compact Fluorescent (CFL) and LED lights are efficient and use much less energy. So that your electricity bills do not feel like a burden, get an LED bulb that is energy efficient.
LEDs are now among the most costly kinds of bulbs available on the market. However, new developments have significantly reduced the price. Due to their exceptional energy efficiency, LED lights are an investment that will provide savings during their extended lifespan.
List Of The Top 11 LED Bulbs in India
On this page:
- 1. Wipro LED Smart Bulb
- 2. Philips B22 LED Bulb
- 3. Syska SSK-SRL Base B22 LED Bulb
- 4. Philips Rechargeable LED T Bulb
- 5. Halonix Radar Motion Sensor LED Bulb
- 6. Wipro Cool Day White LED Bulb
- 7. Crompton Cool Day Light LED Bulb
- 8. Havells LED Bulb
- 9. Syska Fan Shaped LED Bulb
- 10. Panasonic B22 LED White Bulb
- 11. Murphy LED Cool White Bulb
- Which brand is best for LED lights?
- Which light is better for the eyes?
- Which is better: Tubelight or LED?
- How many lumens is bright?
- What bulbs are the brightest?
1. Wipro LED Smart Bulb
Wipro Smart Bulb is one of the best LED bulbs out there, paired with smart features. It is a perfect addition to your home lighting. This 9W LED bulb can revamp your home decor by offering RGB light in 16 million colour shades that can be tuned for your convenience.
It also allows you to adjust brightness and lets you configure automatic switch-on and switch-off times as required. This smart LED bulb is Wi-Fi-enabled and can be operated through the “Wipro Next Smart Home” app. It is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Prominent Features of the Wipro LED Smart Bulb:
- With the Wipro Next Smart App, you can manage your lighting from anywhere
- To fit your mood, The Wipro Bulb lets you select from a variety of hues
- The on and Off times may be scheduled based on your needs
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Auto switch on and off feature
- Can be controlled from anywhere
Why We Picked the Wipro LED Smart Bulb?
Light up your moments with a Wipro smart LED bulb in a variety of hues. Additionally, with the Wipro Next App, you may change the brightness and white hue of your room to suit a variety of themes. You can also schedule to turn the lights on and off automatically according to your desire.
2. Philips B22 LED Bulb
Philips LED Bulb gives 87% energy savings and is a good idea to cut down on electricity costs. Philips is also known as one of the best LED light companies in India, and this LED bulb has a lifetime of about 15000 hours.
It offers enhanced illumination at cost-effective pricing. These LED bulbs go through stringent quality testing to ensure safety. This 3-star energy-rated LED bulb provides the perfect light without flickering and reduced glare. It works on eye comfort technology and has been tested and certified for the safety of your eyes.
Prominent Features of the Philips B22 LED Bulb:
- The correct lighting of the Philips B22 LED Bulb enhances mental and emotional health while enhancing productivity and attention
- The bulb has a long lifespan that enables you to enjoy years of brilliant illumination at home without worry
- To ensure safety, quality, and uniformity in light output, the Philips B22 LED Bulb has passed rigorous testing
- Absence of flickering
- Complies with eye safety standards
- Glare Control
Why We Picked the Philips B22 LED Bulb?
The correct lighting eliminates physical eye irritation and provides flicker-free illumination. With the Philips B22 LED Bulb, you can achieve this. To guarantee that the light is as safe for the eyes as any other artificial light source, the Philips B22 LED Bulb Light is examined and approved.
3. Syska SSK-SRL Base B22 LED Bulb
Syska LED bulb ensures 70% energy savings, and it lasts long as well. Its unique omnidirectional illumination makes sure that every corner of the room is lit. This LED bulb comes in cool daylight colour for pleasant brightness and intensity.
This popular 9 W bulb in our list of best-LED bulbs offers top-grade durability and does not contain any lead or mercury.
Prominent Features of the Syska SSK-SRL Base B22 LED Bulb:
- The Syska LED Bulb has a base diameter of 22 diameters, which makes it easy to install
- Since LED lights operate far cooler than incandescent lamps, there is less chance of a fire or finger burns with the Syska LED Bulb
- The Syska LED light is constructed from polycarbonate, which gives it high impact resistance
- Low power consumption
- Good for eyes and visibility
Why We Picked the Syska SSK-SRL Base B22 LED Bulb?
Switching on the Syska Light Bulbs immediately provides your room with full, bright, and reliable lighting. The energy-efficient LED light bulbs are a perfect alternative to incandescent, halogen, and CFL lights since they last 20 times longer. Additionally, they are substantially more brittle-resistant since they are built with epoxy lenses rather than glass.
4. Philips Rechargeable LED T Bulb
If you have been looking for the best LED bulbs, this rechargeable LED bulb by Philips is a catch. This 10-Watt LED bulb is rechargeable and extends up to 4 hours of illumination backup with a broader spread of light during power cuts.
It automatically recharges during everyday use. It gives nearly 50% illumination in battery mode during a power cut. It has a powerful lithium-ion battery that requires about 8 hours to charge fully. This LED bulb is made up of polycarbonate material and is available in white colour.
Prominent Features of the Philips Rechargeable LED T Bulb:
- The 10-watt rechargeable emergency lamp offers up to 4 hours of continuous illumination backup during power outages
- The Philips Light Bulb has a broader light spread than typical inverter lights
- The bulb has a powerful lithium-ion battery that takes 8–10 hours to recharge fully
- Works during power outages
- Automatically recharges
Why We Picked the Philips Rechargeable LED T Bulb?
Unexpected power outages may be incredibly annoying, particularly if you are working on something crucial and the light suddenly goes out. With the introduction of the Philips Inverter Bulb in T-Bulb style, power outages are no longer a concern. The bulb automatically recharges and provides you with bright light.
5. Halonix Radar Motion Sensor LED Bulb
This LED bulb by Halonix is a homegrown product that boasts a special motion sensor feature. This 10W bulb does not require any switch and is a battery-powered option. It works on an automatic sensor based on and off, making it the perfect lighting solution for stairways, corridors, bathrooms, driveways and storerooms.
Its 360-degree motion detector system switches the light on as soon as it detects motion within the sensor range of 15 feet and switches off automatically when no motion is detected. Well, that’s a smart feature that makes it a rightful entrant on our list of best LED bulbs.
Prominent Features of the Halonix Radar Motion Sensor LED Bulb:
- The Halonix automatically switches off after one minute if it does not sense any motion
- The bulb automatically turns on if the lx level is less than 50
- The LED bulb is energy-efficient and has a long lifespan
- Automatic on-off motion sensor
- Does not require a switch
Why We Picked the Halonix Radar Motion Sensor LED Bulb?
Halonix offers complete lighting solutions that keep an eye on innovation, efficiency, and quality. It also focuses on aesthetics and ergonomics to improve living comfort and raise utility to turn drab rooms into places that have the right ambience.
Halonix strives to push the envelope in order to provide better solutions that are tailored to Indian circumstances for both residential and commercial lighting.
6. Wipro Cool Day White LED Bulb
Wipro Lighting offers this fabulous LED bulb that is long-lasting and bright. This 10-Watt bulb is made with tried and tested LM 80 LED technology. These bulbs are mercury-free and hence can be easily disposed of after use. One of the best LED bulbs, this LED bulb is designed to deliver glare-free and broad illumination thanks to its wide beam angle of 240 degrees.
Prominent Features of the Wipro Cool Day White LED Bulb:
- The 240-degree beam angle of the Wipro Cool Day White LED Bulb gives a glare-free and broad dispersion of light
- Since there is no mercury present, disposal of the light bulb is simple
- With Wipro bulbs, 4KV surge protection is included
- Easy to install
- Glare-free wide light dispersion
Here are some of the best rechargeable emergency lights that can be very useful in times of electric power cuts.
7. Crompton Cool Day Light LED Bulb
This LED Bulb by Crompton is a highly energy-efficient bulb that lasts for about 25000 burning hours. Rated 3 Stars, this 9 W LED bulb can help save up to 80% energy savings.
This bulb emits a soft light that conveniently lights up your room without any heat emission. You can use these Crompton bulbs for general lighting or install them in table lamps, bed lamps, and decorative fixtures to enhance your ambience.
Prominent Features of the Crompton Cool Day Light LED Bulb:
- The Crompton LED Bulb helps you save up to 80% energy and has an amazing rated life of up to 25000 hours
- The LED lights from Crompton are designed to provide high-quality light that improves the ambience of your house
- The Crompton LED lights offer immediate illumination and are perfect for applications such as general lighting, ornamental fixtures, and table lamps
- Energy efficient
- Can emit the soft light
- Superior Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
- Long lifespan
8. Havells LED Bulb
This mercury-free LED Bulb by Havells is a highly energy-efficient bulb that lasts for about 25,000 burning hours. Made up of polycarbonate material, this 12 W bulb has a built-in high-performance electronic driver for zero maintenance. The LED bulb has a curved design that offers maximum illumination and a wider spread of diffused light by 14%.
Prominent Features of the Havells LED Bulb:
- The Havells LED Bulb does not include mercury
- It has a high brightness output and rapid lighting qualities
- The Havells LED Bulb has a distinctive curved form and diffused light that distributes light 14 percent wider
- Energy efficient
- Requires minimal maintenance
- 25000 burning hours
9. Syska Fan Shaped LED Bulb
Your living areas will have more illumination versatility with the Syska Fan Shaped LED bulb. To guide the light, such as to concentrate on a particular location or distribute the light evenly over a specified space, the bulb may be folded like an umbrella.
The bulb is built of materials that are safe for the environment and has a long lifespan. Additionally, the Syska LED Bulb is devoid of lead and mercury. It doesn’t release any dangerous UV or infrared radiation.
Prominent Features of the Syska Fan Shaped LED Bulb:
- When compared to traditional lights, the Syska Fan Shaped LED Bulb saves up to 90% of energy
- The heating threshold of this LED light bulb is really low
- The Syska Fan Shaped LED Bulb keeps your interiors incredibly cool while using less power since it has a very low heating point
- Minimal heating
- Hinge-type folding mechanism
- Energy efficient
- Free from lead and mercury
10. Panasonic B22 LED White Bulb
The Panasonic B22 LED White Bulb is a 7-watt multicoloured bulb. It is appropriate for both indoor and outdoor usage. The Panasonic bulb features RGB light colour. The Panasonic LED Bulb may be used through the use of infrared technology. This bulb changes colours and can be controlled remotely.
Prominent Features of the Panasonic B22 LED White Bulb:
- The Panasonic LED RGB light bulb can be controlled remotely and changes colours
- The bulb includes 12 distinct colour options, three brightness levels, and a preset for diverse light effects to reflect various moods
- The bulb can remember the last colour or mode and sync with other devices
- RGB light with different modes
- Can be controlled remotely
- Multipurpose bulb
11. Murphy LED Cool White Bulb
Murphy is committed to providing customers with a high-quality product and fostering a relationship based on trust. The Murphy LED Bulb is suitable for illumination in warehouses, shopping centres, stores, homes, and garages.
It is an LED bulb with low power consumption. The base has been created in such a manner that it may work with common fittings and plugs.
Prominent Features of the Murphy LED Cool White Bulb:
- This Murphy LED bulb boasts a robust product design and dependable components to assure longevity
- The Murph LED bulbs provide the same level of light while using a lot less energy than conventional incandescent bulbs
- The Murphy LED lights turn on immediately without any noise or warming up
- Energy-efficient and low power consumption
- Instant illumination
- Lower maintenance
- Long lifespan
We hope that our list of the best LED bulbs in India has helped you decide on the best product that will help you save up on your electricity bills. Based on our research, the Wipro LED Smart Bulb, Philips B22 LED Bulb, and Syska SSK-SRL Base B22 LED Bulb are our top picks for the best LED bulbs in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like shade of lighting, energy efficiency, and budget. Let us know which one worked out the best for you.
Which brand is best for LED lights?
According to us, Wipro, Philip, Syska, and Halonix are the best LED lights in India right now. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and find one that is best suited to your requirements.
Which light is better for the eyes?
Yellow light is the best light for the eyes. Since yellow light provides the highest contrast, it has been shown to be useful in preserving the retinas of patients who have been subjected to excessive blue light. Yellow-lensed sunglasses may be particularly effective at blocking both UV and blue light.
Which is better: Tubelight or LED?
In comparison to incandescent bulbs and Compact Fluorescent Lighting (CFL) tube lights, LED lights are better. An LED light generates 90% more energy-efficient light. Furthermore, LEDs do not burn out as bulbs and CFLs do.
How many lumens is bright?
100 lumen lights are sufficiently bright and provide a good quantity of light for sidewalks or other outdoor areas. If you wish to make it a little brighter, you may use up to 300 lumens.
What bulbs are the brightest?
LED lights are the most energy-efficient and brightest lights. They provide brighter light for the same wattage when compared to other forms of lighting products.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered the shade of lighting, energy efficiency, budget and other aspects while making our recommendations for the finest electric kettles. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.