Pedestal fans or stand-up fans are a perfect and reasonably priced home essential to beat the heat. Suitable for porches and compact interiors, pedestal fans can also be used to add a vintage touch to your home décor. Each pedestal fan has a long rod attached to a solid pedestal at the base.
Pedestal fans are easy to carry anywhere owing to their light weight. Some of them even come with castor wheels, entailing fuss-free movement. The best part is they can be used by plugging into the socket directly and do not require assembly.
The rotational movement of these fans covers a wide area. Moreover, you can control the speed with regulators and adjust the height to match varied purposes. So, here are the best pedestal fan brands in India for you to pick from.
How Do We Choose the Best Pedestal Fans for You?
The majority of India experiences severe weather. Therefore, a pedestal fan comes in handy to keep the room cool. In India, a good-quality pedestal fan costs anywhere between Rs 2,800 to Rs 6,000. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best pedestal fans available in India, we suggest you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
On the market, pedestal fans come in a variety of sizes. Because there are so many alternatives available, choosing the proper size might be challenging. If the room is large, choose a pedestal fan with a larger area span so that the breeze may more easily fill the whole space.
The fact that a pedestal fan is a relatively light and portable appliance is one of its main benefits. They are ideal for usage in various areas of your house or even outside. To get the most out of your pedestal fan, choose a lightweight model that is easy for everyone in your family to move.
Look for a pedestal fan with a variety of fan settings when purchasing one for your house. Nowadays, the majority of pedestal fans offer a variety of presets that changes the fan speeds. You can try out all the various fan speeds before selecting a pedestal fan to make sure they meet your needs.
The swing option of a pedestal fan is a very helpful feature. This option causes the fan to oscillate back and forth. This uniformly disperses the cool wind across the whole space. When you have a bunch of individuals in the same room, the swing function is crucial since it makes sure that everyone is equally comfortable. Additionally, it enables you to change the breeze’s direction without having to move the fan.
Make sure to assess the level of noise the pedestal fan makes while it is operating. As you keep raising the fan speed, the sound may become louder, so experiment with various speeds. In spite of its rapid speed or oscillating motion, a high-quality fan should have a robust frame that keeps the blades from making noise.
List of The 11 Best Pedestal Fan Brands in India
On this page:
- 1. Usha
- 2. Croma
- 3. Havells
- 4. Crompton
- 5. iBell
- 6. Impex
- 7. AmazonBasics
- 8. Orient
- 9. Luminous
- 10. V-Guard
- 11. Bajaj Electricals
- How do I choose a pedestal fan?
- Which brand pedestal fans are the best?
- Are pedestal fans with 3 or 5 blades better?
- What is the ideal rpm for a pedestal fan?
- What fan blade shape has the most efficiency?
Usha is one of the most popular brands in the home appliances and electrical industry. The brand has a range of pedestal fans for you to pick from. Available in various colours and height adjustment variants, these fans can bring you a fresh breath of air inside as well as outside your home.
Prominent Features of the Usha Pedestal Fan:
- Aerodynamically balanced blades give a high air supply, incredible comfort, and improved performance.
- The robust and long-lasting blades, which are made of premium Polypropylene (PP), provide swift air delivery with little noise
- The Auto Resettable Thermal Overload Protector (TOP) guards against overheating of the fan and safeguards the motor against voltage fluctuations
- Easy tilting and oscillation control
- Neatly constructed switch box with simple-to-use buttons
- Easy maintenance and low-noise operation
Why We Picked the Usha Pedestal Fan?
Usha fans have aerodynamic and corrosion-resistant blades that ensure proper air ventilation. Additionally, the fan’s angle can be adjusted using a soft-touch tilting mechanism so that the airflow is customised to your needs.
Croma set its footprint as a chain of offline retail stores selling digital gadgets and home electronics in 2006. Soon after, it turned into a one-stop shop for all electronic requirements like home appliances, gadgets, grooming essentials, and more. The brand has a few models of 3-blade pedestal fans marketed under its name. They are suited for indoor and outdoor use and have height adjustment options with swing and speed settings.
Prominent Features of the Croma Pedestal Fan:
- Better air supply is made possible by the sturdy aerodynamically built blades, which also operate quietly
- Croma pedestal fans have an oscillation feature that enables thorough air coverage throughout the space
- By releasing the height adjustment knob, raising or lowering the fan, and then tightening the ring at the appropriate level, you can change the fan’s height
- Provides a wide coverage
- Simple and convenient controls
- Produces maximum airflow
Why We Picked the Croma Pedestal Fan?
Croma Pedestal Fans have aerodynamically shaped blades and strong motors that offer an obstruction-free 400 mm sweep and amazing air delivery. Additionally, the fans have an adjustable design that makes it easier to customise the airflow.
Havells is a name synonymous with indoor fans, lighting, and fixtures. The brand also has various models of pedestal fans for those who want superior air delivery at comparatively lower costs. The fans have stylish designs and several colours that blend into the interiors of most homes.
Prominent Features of the Havells Pedestal Fan:
- With its exotic, rich appearance and clever design, this fashionable fan can easily suit your contemporary area
- This standing fan has a 60-degree oscillation function that enables smooth back-and-forth rotation
- With its three speed settings, this fan can be operated at your preferred speed
- Smooth oscillation
- Elegant design
- Adjustable speed control
Why We Picked the Havells Pedestal Fan?
Havells Pedestal Fans are equipped with oscillation settings and an adjustable height. They have a mounting pedestal that keeps the body stable when in use. Most models also have a remote-controlled operation that allows you to turn it on or off and adjust speed and swing settings from a particular range.
Crompton fans boast of a unique design, easy portability, durability, and noiseless operation. The brand has several variants of pedestal fans that are colourful and can be chosen per your room’s interior. They have different cooling capacities and sweep sizes to deliver an excellent performance as per your room size.
Prominent Features of the Crompton Pedestal Fan:
- The base is broad and substantial and is designed to easily support the weight of the fan even when it is oscillating or working at a high speed
- The fan can be tilted at any angle up to 45 degrees using the tilting control
- Thermal Overload Protection shields the motor from any voltage fluctuations and prevents the fan from overheating
- Tilting and oscillation control
- High-speed air delivery
- Thermal Overload Protection to prevent overheating
Why We Picked the Crompton Pedestal Fan?
Crompton Pedestal Fans come in attractive colours for all types of homes. The fans feature a strong base and thermal overload protection for security and toughness. Crompton fans are energy efficient and are available at affordable prices.
iBell’s catalogue has a spectrum of colourful and regular pedestal fans that go well with all kinds of décor. Whether you’re looking for a fan for outdoor sitting or as an indoor addition, you can find them all here. You can pick a 3-blade or 5-leaf variant per your choice. Moreover, these fans have features like high airflow, timer switch, remote control, silent function, LED display and more.
Prominent Features of the iBell Pedestal Fan:
- iBell Pedestal Fans keep your house cool and well-ventilated thanks to their strong motor and immediate cooling
- The fans are portable and are easy to install in any area of your house and move around as needed
- With its five wide blades, the fans from Crompton improve ventilation in the space
- At all speeds, the iBELL Fan oscillates smoothly and provides consistent airflow
- Wide sweep oscillation
- High calibre standing fan with high air delivery
- Keeps home well-ventilated
Why We Picked the iBell Pedestal Fan?
The pedestal fan from Crompton can endure voltage fluctuations with ease since it is made for the weather in India. It has a contemporary look that fits into your room decor.
Impex is known for delivering quality products with unmatched performance and aesthetics. Its fans have ultra-modern designs that blend into the room décor effortlessly and provide superior cooling.
They are available in lovely colours and have various speed settings to adjust cooling per your requirement.
Prominent Features of the Impex Pedestal Fan:
- This fan can cool you down in a couple of minutes with a maximum speed of 2250 RPM
- Depending on how you’re seated, you can raise or lower the fan’s height with the adjustment option
- This fan’s traditional three-blade design guarantees optimal air distribution throughout the length of the room
- The fan’s overall functionality is unaffected by its height mostly because of the support its broad base provides
- Adjustable height and speed
- Elegant design
- Maximum air supply
- Oscillation mechanism
AmazonBasics is Amazon’s in-house brand that manufactures nearly everything from battery cells and wires to safes and stands. The brand is known for its international-grade pedestal fans for various cooling and ventilation needs. Its fans come with automated oscillation functions and jerk-free movement.
Prominent Features of the AmazonBasics Pedestal Fan:
- You can experience cooling without being bothered thanks to the low-sound, high-speed air supply
- There are three-speed settings with an aerodynamic fan blades shape
- The automated oscillation function of the fan provides jerk-free, slick oscillations that span a 65% angle to aid in cooling a larger area
- Easy to assemble and durable
- Wide cooling area
- Adjustable speed and height options
- Produces very low sound
Orient Electric offers a wide range of compact and stylish pedestal fans. You can find features such as a high-torque motor, aerodynamic resin blades, piano switch control and air circulator motor in the pedestal fan range.
Prominent Features of the Orient Pedestal Fan:
- The Orient Pedestal Fans feature resin blades with an aerodynamic design for optimum air delivery
- The fans have adjustable tilt mechanisms for both up and down in order to customise your airflow
- Thermal overload protection device protects the motor and ensures that your fan is safe
- Speed control with oscillation
- Sturdy and easy-to-use
- Telescopic design with height adjustment
Luminous is a leading manufacturer of home electric appliances such as Inverter, Home UPS, and fans. Its pedestal fan category has several options with top-notch cooling technology and a sleek design. We suggest you choose from its Mojo Plus range of pedestal fans to find the best one.
Prominent Features of the Luminous Pedestal Fan:
- The fans’ artistically pleasing body enhances the appearance of your room
- Luminous Pedestal fans boast a strong motor that provides exceptional performance while using minimal energy
- The blades’ aerodynamic shape allows for more airflow
- Long-lasting durability due to strong metal body
- Oscillating motor
- Elegant design
Khaitan has become a household name in India. The company is synonymous with great quality fans in India. Choose from its 3-blade pedestal fans that have numerous features like telescopic height-adjustable stand, vibration-free rotation, 3-speed control, etc.
Prominent Features of the V-Guard Pedestal Fan:
- V-Guard Pedestal Dans feature aerodynamically designed blades for higher air thrust
- Feature a metal stand with an adjustable height
- The V-Guard Pedestal Fans have a strong ABS body that is durable
- Safe and energy-efficient
- Smooth oscillation
- Powerful copper motor
11. Bajaj Electricals
Buy versatile and convenient pedestal fans from Bajaj Electricals. You will be spoilt for choice with a wide range of pedestal fans. Choose from its range of fans, including Farrata Tez, Midea, Victor, Esteem and Elite Neo models by Bajaj Electricals and bring home the perfect room cooling equipment.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj Pedestal Fan:
- The copper motor in this fan offers durability and aids in maintaining performance throughout the course of its lifetime
- Compared to other fans, Bajaj Pedestal Fans use less electricity and promote environmental preservation
- High Air Thrust is provided by this pedestal fan at 1350 RPM
- Durable construction
- Energy efficient
- Works silently
A pedestal fan keeps you cool on warm and sunny days. Based on our research, Usha, Croma, Havells, and Crompton are our top picks for the best pedestal fan brands in India. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like size, portability, fan modes, swing, and noise. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
How do I choose a pedestal fan?
To choose a pedestal fan, you must keep the following things in mind. Your fan must provide powerful air delivery and should have different speed settings to control cooling. Additionally, a pedestal fan must be portable and adequately sized and should be affordable.
Which brand pedestal fans are the best?
Usha, Croma, Havells and Crompton are the best brands with pedestal fans. However, you can choose any brand from our list as per your choice.
Are pedestal fans with 3 or 5 blades better?
Technically, pedestal fans with 5 blades are better compared to fans with 3 blades. The more blade leaves a fan has, the more it will cut through the air, ensuring better circulation. However, you must pick a pedestal fan from renowned brands rather than going for inexpensive ones.
What is the ideal rpm for a pedestal fan?
Anything around 2100 RPM would be termed high speed, whereas a pedestal fan at 1300 RPM would be deemed normal. However, anything between 1300 and 1400 RPM would be a fine RPM range for indoor usage at home.
What fan blade shape has the most efficiency?
The backward curved fan is one of the most effective centrifugal fan solutions because of its curved blade shape. It may be an excellent choice for many industrial applications since it can transport large quantities of air at high static pressures.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.