Cleaning a house is good for daily exercise, but it is a thoroughly challenging task. Given the epidemic and the market’s emphasis on technology, robot vacuums have greatly increased in popularity. However, it’s worth paying attention to these fantastic things! The best robot vacuum cleaners reduce the amount of everyday work you have to perform and do their tasks quickly.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner||Check Prices|
|iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaning Robot||Check Prices|
|Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac||Check Prices|
To make the back-breaking task of cleaning simpler for you, bring home a robotic vacuum cleaner. Unlike regular vacuum cleaners, these cleaners are much more convenient to use and offer silent operation. These can reach difficult areas with complete ease and suck up the debris using their vacuum mechanism. If you’re on the lookout for the best home vacuum cleaner, check out our recommendations of the best robot vacuum cleaners to stay stress-free throughout the day.
How Do We Choose the Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners for You?
Due to their popularity, several variations of robot vacuums have entered the Indian market. In India, you can get a house cleaning robot vacuum at a price range from Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 60,000 with a variety of outstanding features.
However, it might be challenging to choose the “one” for you, considering the abundance of possibilities. Let us come to your rescue. In order for you to choose the finest robot vacuum cleaner for you, we have compiled a list of the top 10 robot vacuum cleaners in India. Before, you jump into our recommendations, take a look at the factors that helped us decide the best products for you.
Robot vacuum cleaners have huge functionalities and capabilities. Both the dust bin’s capacity and suction capabilities are included in this. To find out how well the model you’re thinking about suctions, look at its specifications. The garbage bin volume is often stated in litres. A bigger container, one that is more like a litre, is advised for most homes. You won’t need to empty it as often thanks to this.
Cleaning with a loud vacuum that creates a ruckus is not enjoyable. Thankfully, most robot vacuum cleaners are compact and silent. Before making a purchase, pay particular attention to the product’s noise levels. The decibel level should be as low as feasible.
While certain settings on robot vacuum cleaners may be altered, they are entirely automatic. Robotic vacuum cleaners may be set up to clean at certain times. It can be before anybody wakes up in the morning or throughout the workday when nobody is moving. With the help of this function, you can program the vacuum cleaner to carry out its tasks on a daily or weekly basis.
Robot vacuum cleaners are powered by batteries, which deplete their charge over time. When they notice a low battery charge, some of the more smart versions may automatically dock back at the charging station. Once fully revitalized, they may resume their task. Be mindful of the vacuum cleaner’s battery life so that it can operate for at least 30 minutes. This is typically how long it takes to clean the majority of medium-sized houses. Because the battery might need to be recharged for a few hours, take that into consideration as well.
Voice Assistant and Smart Apps
Another aspect of automation is the use of voice commands. Voice assistants are already available on our smart speakers and smartphones. The same devices may now be used to direct certain robot vacuum cleaners to do a particular cleaning operation. Most reliable robot vacuums are compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa. Others come with an app you can install on your smartphone or tablet. The apps include several intricate controls. They record the last time the home was cleaned and the amount of battery life. Here you can also check some of the best vacuum cleaners in India.
List of the Top 10 Robot Vacuum Cleaners in India
On this page:
- 1. Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 3. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac
- 4. Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. iLife V5s Pro Robo Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. iBELL Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Inalsa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Which is the best wet and dry robot vacuum cleaner in India?
- Are robotic vacuum cleaners worth it in India?
- Is Roomba good for Indian homes?
- What is the best robot vacuum cleaner in India?
- How do I choose a robot vacuum?
1. Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Equipped with powerful suction, the Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner ensures quick cleaning while picking up everything from small particles to large debris and pet fur. The vacuum cleaner features three modes of cleaning. It features an upgraded anti-collision and anti-drop intelligent sensor, facilitating navigation for the robot vacuum around obstacles.
Perfect for small space cleaning, this is the best robot vacuum cleaner. The Eureka Forbes robot vacuum cleaner can be used on any kind of surface, including carpets, oak floors, and marble.
Prominent Features of the Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
- The Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner has a remote control that allows you to schedule and set personal cleaning preferences.
- The vacuum robot cleaner has pressure-sensitive soft bumpers and newly improved anti-collision and anti-drop intelligent sensor technologies that let the robotic vacuum cleaner avoid obstacles.
- The vacuum robot cleaner uses UV action for sanitisation.
- The Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner has a thermal cut-off mechanism that instantly turns the device off.
- UV sanitizing
- Cleans spots and edges effectively
- Remote control operation
- Three cleaning modes
- Mopping function is not very effective
Why We Picked the Eureka Forbes Robor Vacuum Cleaner?
The Eureka Forbes Robot Vacuum Cleaner is perfect for Indian homes. The robot vacuum cleaner provides three modes of cleaning along with UV sanitation. The Eureka Forbes Vacuum Cleaner works well on all kinds of surfaces.
2. iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
The iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaner uses a three-stage cleaning method. This vacuum cleaner can be simply operated with voice commands and is compatible with both Alexa and Google Assistant. With its cutting-edge sensors, the iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaner facilitates and improves navigation. The gadget gives you cleaning advice and works well for scheduling. Multi-surface brushes are included in the vacuum cleaner to capture various sorts of debris.
Equipped with unique multi-floor brushes, this robot vacuum can effectively suck animal hair from your floor. The cleaner can be controlled using a smart app, which enables scheduled cleaning and setting boundaries and limits for the vacuum cleaner.
Prominent Features of the iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaner:
- The robot vacuum cleaner comes with a 3-Stage Cleaning System with Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes.
- For up to 60 days, the iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaner automatically empties its bin into its Dirt Disposal with AllergenLock bags.
- The robot vacuum cleaner can clean whenever and wherever you choose, thanks to its sophisticated navigation. Additionally, it may avoid going in areas where you don’t want it to.
- The iRobot i7 Vacuum Cleaner works with devices that support Alexa and Google Assistant.
- The vacuum cleaner can clean continuously and recharges itself as needed until the job is done.
- Intelligent mapping of the house
- Powerful suction motor
- 3-stage vacuum system for maximum cleaning
- Memory cleaning to ensure overall cleaning
- Compared to other brands, the product is quite expensive
Why We Picked the iRobot Roomba i7 Vacuum Cleaning Robot?
The iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaner has a ton of capabilities, including continuous cleaning, smart navigation technology, and a three-stage cleaning procedure. The product also includes sensors that can recognize obstructions, preventing it from running into walls and furniture.
3. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac
One of the best robot vacuum cleaners, the Eufy RoboVac features a super-thin body to reach difficult places without any problem. It features a 3-point cleaning system to suck the debris into a large dust box. The RoboVac supports self-charging and vacuums for up to 100 minutes post charging.
This robot vacuum cleaner is equipped with large wheels to roll over carpets and climb over ledges to clean your home more efficiently. Simply power on the RoboVac and head over to complete your daily work, as this cleaner requires no attention and senses the floor height beneath it to avoid falling off.
Prominent Features of the Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac:
- The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac is equipped with the BoostIQ Technology, which offers maximum cleaning on the floor and carpet.
- The vacuum cleaner also comes with a protective top cover made of anti-scratch tempered glass.
- The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac has an infrared sensor for avoiding obstructions and drop-sensing technology to prevent falls.
- The vacuum cleaner has automatic recharging that ensures that it is always prepared to clean.
- Triple filter system
- Automatic cleaning
- Self-charging mechanism
- Large dust box
- The build quality is average
Why We Picked the Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac?
The Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac is a compact but effective vacuum cleaner. Large wheels make it simple to move over rugs and climb edges. To ensure optimal cleanliness, it incorporates a triple filtration system. Additionally, the Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac is easy to set up and pet-friendly.
4. Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner
With its three-stage cleaning technique, the Ecovacs Deebot 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner claims to thoroughly clean your house. The robot vacuum cleaner has the Auto, Edge, and Spot modes. The Edge mode employs side brushes to reach corners, the Spot mode does the intense cleaning, and the Auto mode handles the routine floor cleaning jobs.
The robot vacuum cleaner has noise-cancelling technology and employs a high-efficiency filter. If you want a robust but silent vacuum cleaner for your house, this Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a fantastic choice. Control this robot vacuum cleaner using the mobile app or pair it with Alexa or Google Home to command the cleaner.
Prominent Features of the Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner:
- This Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner features multiple cleaning modes that can be selected as per any occasion – Auto, Edge, and Spot.
- The vacuum cleaner uses voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- The Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner features noise-cancellation technology.
- Wireless controlling
- Three modes of cleaning
- 110 minutes of runtime on one charge
- Automatic charging
- Higher priced compared to its competitors
Why We Picked the Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner?
A three-stage cleaning process is featured with the Ecovacs Deebot Robot Vacuum. Corner-reaching side brushes are used in the Edge mode, the Auto mode, and the Spot mode, which focuses on thorough cleaning. The Ecovacs Robot Vacuum Cleaner claims to be quiet and works well with Amazon Alexa.
5. iLife V5s Pro Robo Vacuum Cleaner
This low-noise robotic vacuum cleaner features two different cleaning modes. The iLife V5s Pro is a 2-in-1 robot vacuum cleaner that can work on both dry and wet modes to clean the floor and make it shine. It can find dirt and grime easily and quickly reaches the spot.
The vacuum cleaner also features an anti-fall sensor that prevents it from falling off from heights, including staircases and ledges. It is endowed with random cleaning patterns and can be controlled using a remote controller, making it the best robot vacuum and mop.
Prominent Features of the iLife V5s Pro Robo Vacuum Cleaner:
- The robot vacuum cleaner offers strong suction in vacuum mode.
- The robot vacuum cleaner also features a water tank with sophisticated control for the mopping system.
- The iLife V5s Pro Vacuum Cleaner can quickly and effectively gather dirt, hair, and debris.
- The vacuum cleaner can operate for up to 110 minutes.
- The iLife V5s Pro Vacuum Cleaner docks and charges automatically.
- The robot vacuum cleaner features an intelligent protection system, preventing it from bumping into walls and furniture.
- Brushes on both sides
- Edge and spiral cleaning
- Automatic recharge
- Smart detection
- iDrop Control System for optimal water usage
- Cliff detection is not so effective
Why We Picked the iLife V5s Pro Robo Vacuum Cleaner?
This iLife Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a 2-in-1 multipurpose tool that can be used for both sweeping and mopping. After being fully charged, it offers 110 minutes of work and automatically connects to its dock to recharge. Smart technology used in its design minimizes bumps and detect steps to prevent falling. The iLife Robot Vacuum Cleaner provides silent and efficient cleaning. Also, if you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner for car, check our list.
6. iBELL Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
iBELL Robotic Vacuum Cleaner offers multiple cleaning modes, including an auto mode for general cleaning, maximum clean mode, edge clean for corners, spot cleaning, and manual mode. It also features a wet cleaning mode, making it altogether the best robot vacuum and mop, which gives sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping options.
The iBELL Vacuum Cleaner is equipped with a water tank with 150ml capacity and a dust box that can hold 250ml of debris. It has a universal turbo brush system to ensure the tackling of multiple surfaces. The anti-collision feature, along with anti-drop and anti-bump sensors, allows for efficient cleaning around the home without damaging the cleaner or your precious furniture.
Prominent Features of the iBELL Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
- The vacuum cleaner can be connected to Wi-Fi for app control, allowing you to schedule cleanings and choose various cleaning modes.
- The iBell Robotic vacuum cleaner features an anti-fall sensor, which detects the surrounding environment to protect itself from falling off.
- You can use Alexa or Google Assistant to give commands to this robot vacuum cleaner through voice control.
- The iBell Robotic vacuum cleaner features auto-charging that causes it to return to the charging station autonomously.
- Remote app, and virtual controls
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Automatic recharging
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Mopping mechanism does not work very effectively
- Not much water capacity in the reservoir
7. Inalsa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The robotic vacuum cleaner from Inalsa is a good choice if your budget isn’t too tight since. The product looks elegant and has a black and rose gold finishing. By mapping the rooms and creating a path without repeats, smart navigation can identify all the corners in your house so that it can clean as thoroughly as possible.
The Inalsa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner has a two-in-one mopping and vacuum attachment. The robot vacuum cleaner includes seven cleaning modes, including auto, gyro, perimeter, spiral, manual, return home, and optimum power. It features 0.25L of capacity, anti-shock, anti-fall, and dirt detect technology. The product has a suction pressure of up to 2500Pac and weighs roughly 2.5 kg. Although it has a duration of roughly 90 minutes, it requires 4-5 hours to recharge fully.
Prominent Features of the Inalsa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
- The Inalsa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner works with Alexa and Google Assistant and has a remote control.
- The robot vacuum cleaner automatically returns to its charging station once the job is done.
- The Inalsa Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is appropriate for all kinds of tiled floors, parquet floors, carpets, and rugs.
- The robot vacuum cleaner features seven cleaning modes that can remove even the most stubborn filth from corners.
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Smart Navigation
- Lacks a sophisticated mapping system
- Some users have trouble locating the charging base
8. Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner is powerful, reliable, and fashionable. With the strong 2100 Pa suction and premium brushless motor, you can quickly and completely remove dust and debris. The Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner gives get up to 130 minutes of battery life.
Additionally, the Mi Robot features a 2-in-1 sweeping and mopping capability with three cleaning modes. The new LDS Laser Navigation System in the product also utilizes an improved SLAM algorithm for real-time mapping, quicker speed, greater precision. Also, the Mi Robot Vaccum Cleaner can automatically recharge itself and restart working.
Prominent Features of the Mi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner:
- The Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner can quickly clean up all of the dust and dirt with a high-end brushless motor and strong 2100 Pa suction.
- The robot vacuum cleaner has a runtime of up to 130 minutes.
- The Mi Vacuum Cleaner has a specialized app for wirelessly managing the Mi Robot.
- The robot vacuum cleaner has a two-in-one sweeping and mopping function that offers three effective cleaning modes
- The Mi Robot Vacuum Cleaner provides automatic charging as well as self-resuming operation.
- The robot vacuum cleaner has anti-collision and anti-drop sensors.
- Smart navigation
- Two-in-one sweeping and mopping function
- Charges automatically
- Specialized app
- Mapping feature is not very effective
9. Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
This Proscenic Robot vacuum cleaner has strong suction and is suitable for cleaning all sorts of dirt. It makes cleaning easy and is Alexa and Google Assistant compatible. The ProscenicHome application for the gadget allows you to operate it and alter settings.
According to the surface, the vacuum cleaner automatically adjusts its power suction. Reaching even corners and low-lying areas is made simple by the flat and compact form. The Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner also features a mechanism for automated charging. It is excellent because of the robust cleaning technique and the 90–120 minute cleaning duration.
Prominent Features of the Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- The Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner can be operated with voice commands with Alexa and Google Home.
- The robot vacuum cleaner comes with a scheduling feature that is supported via the remote control.
- The Proscenic Robot Vacuum Cleaner has a very powerful suction power of 3000Pa to vacuum all the dust particles readily.
- The robot vacuum cleaner can self-position and navigate S-wave cleaning paths around the home with the use of real-time location and layout.
- Works with Alexa and Google Home
- Automatic charging
- Strong suction power
- Intelligent cleaning system
- Does not have a dust collector
- The charging wire is not very long
- Average suction power
10. Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner is a sparkling and efficient vacuum cleaner. Using the Xiaomi Mi Home app, you may change the suction intensity of the device. The Japanese-made brushless motor in this motor has great power and effective performance, enabling it to effectively clean the room without leaving any dead spots.
In order to maximize cleaning effectiveness, the vacuum cleaner’s air blower raised its rotational speed to 15000 r/min. This vacuum cleaner’s 3200mAh battery allows it to clean up to 2150 square feet in a single pass. Additionally, the Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner has automated recharging and self-resuming operation.
Prominent Features of the Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- The Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner has adjustable suction power.
- The robot cleaner can be managed using the Xiaomi Mi Home app.
- The robot vacuum cleaner has a huge dust box that can swiftly catch floating dirt, dust, hair, and other ground-level material.
- The Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner can sweep, vacuum, and mop at the same time.
- The robot vacuum cleaner uses LiDAR navigation.
- The Viomi SE Robot Vacuum Cleaner has anti-collision, anti-drop, and wall sensors.
- Huge cleaning coverage
- Remote app
- Automatic charging
- Smart navigation
In Indian households, robotic vacuum cleaners are quite beneficial. The majority of houses have hardwood floors and there is little carpeting. Therefore, there is a decent amount of floor space for sweeping and mopping. A robot vacuum also saves you from uncalled leaves and money spent on external house help. Your house may be cleaned using these vacuums with little effort.
Additionally, many vacuums include mapping technology that learns your house and becomes better at cleaning the whole thing without missing any surfaces. Based on performance, battery life, noise, and other factors, the Coredy, Eufy, and iRobot worked the best for us. However, we recommend you go through the entire list and find “the one” that is best suited to your needs.
Which is the best wet and dry robot vacuum cleaner in India?
The Inalsa and iLife Robot Vacuum Cleaner are the best in India for wet and dry cleaning. The robot vacuum cleaner comes with a 2-in-1 mopping and vacuum attachment. They also feature anti-shock, anti-fall, and dirt detect technology.
Are robotic vacuum cleaners worth it in India?
Yes, robot vacuum cleaners are absolutely worth it in India. The greatest application for a robotic vacuum cleaner in Indian homes is that it can easily slide and clean under various pieces of furniture, such as chairs, tables, and beds. The robot vacuum cleaner can also go to other locations that are unreachable during ordinary cleaning sink.
Is Roomba good for Indian homes?
The fundamental purpose of purchasing a Roomba or robot vacuum cleaner is to keep our homes dust-free. We have a lot of dust, especially in India, and as you swipe them, they go up in the air before eventually settling. So, this is equivalent to cleaning the house just 50%. The Roomba offers cleaning of minute dust particles and cleans your house entirely in an effective manner.
What is the best robot vacuum cleaner in India?
According to our research here, the best robot vacuum cleaner in India are the Coredy, iRobot, and Eufy robot vacuum cleaners. They are affordable and come with a variety of features and specifications that provide an easy and reliable cleaning experience.
How do I choose a robot vacuum?
To choose the best robot vacuum, we recommend you go through the performance, specifications, battery, noise cancelling feature, and automatic cleaning ability. Among the host of options available today, we suggest you make an informed decision based on your requirements for the robot vacuum cleaner.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
The highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions. Before compiling our list of recommendations, our team of researchers tested a number of items. We took into account factors like performance, noise, battery life, automatic cleaning, and others for the best robot vacuum cleaner. We want to make sure you get the most trustworthy product recommendations so you can purchase online without difficulty!