Bathrooms are some of the most underrated areas of our houses, yet the most essential. A comfortable bathroom is an utmost necessity to revive and rejuvenate yourself after a long day at work. Unfortunately, not a lot of people pay attention to their bathrooms, which can lead to some discomfort and inconvenience.
Sanitary ware brands play a huge role in defining how relaxing your bathrooms will be, and you must choose them wisely. There are several American sanitary ware brands and Indian sanitary ware brands that are acing their game in this field. In this article, we will take you through the best sanitary ware brands in India that manufacture high-quality products.
Our Top 5 Picks:
List of the Top 11 SanitaryWare Brands in India
Kohler is undoubtedly one of the best American sanitary ware brands in the world. It was birthed in the year 1873 by John Michael Kohler and has a massive global presence today. The brand is popular for producing sanitary ware, furniture, generators, and more. With its headquarters in Wisconsin, US, the brand smoothly operates worldwide with a stellar clientele.
Prominent Features of the Kohler Cuff Health Faucet Jet Spray:
- Made using ABS plastic that makes it sturdy and durable
- It has a wall-mount design which keeps it in place
- The ergonomic lever offers a smooth operation
- Has a good grip on the handle, which makes sure the jet spray doesn’t slip
- Modern and sleek design with a white body and contrasting black jet area
- Ergonomically designed for easy use
- Superior quality material
- Looks and feels very premium
- A bit pricey but worth the money
Why We Picked the Kohler Cuff Health Faucet Jet Spray?
This faucet jet spray is made with ABS plastic which makes it highly durable and solid for everyday use. It has a sleek and modern design with a white head and a black jet area. You also get great performance even in low water pressure situations.
When we talk about the best Indian sanitary ware brands, Hindware generally tops the list. The brand creates products that are as useful as they are aesthetic. It was founded in the year 1960 by Dr RK Somany and has grown to become one of the best sanitary ware brands in the country. Hindware has its headquarters in Gurugram and distributes its products across the country with high revenue.
Prominent Features of the Hindware Essence Neo Bath Spout:
- Designed with brass which adds durability and strength to this spout
- Has a stylish design that enhances your bathroom aesthetics instantly
- Chrome colour makes it look sleek and premium
- Product dimensions – 10.5 x 5 x 19.5 cm
- Package comes with a bath spout and tip ton
- Long-lasting material
- Sleek and stylish
- Can be easily mounted on the wall
Why We Picked the Hindware Essence Neo Bath Spout?
This Hindware Essence Neo Bath Spout is a stylish-looking tap that adds more value to your bathrooms. You can easily set it up with your bathtubs and enjoy great water pressure. Since it is made with brass, you can stay assured about its durability as it will last you for a long, long time.
Jaquar was founded in 1960 by NL Mehra and has become one of the top producers of sanitary ware in the country. The brand also retails wellness products, water heaters, and lighting products. With headquarters in Manesar, the company exports products to several countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Jaquar generated a revenue of Rs 3377 crores in the year 2020-21 and has been going strong ever since.
Prominent Features of the Jaquar Continental Brass Pillar Cock:
- Compact and lightweight deck mount tap ideal for wash basins
- Made with strong bass and has a chrome finish all over
- Weighs only 250 grams
- Product dimensions – 10 cm x 10 cm x 10cm
- Strong and durable
- Compact design
- Looks stylish
- Some might not like the design
Why We Picked the Jaquar Continental Brass Pillar Cock?
The Jaquar Continental Brass Pillar Cock is a deck mount tap, best suited for your washbasins. It’s made with brass which offers high tensile strength and durability. The chrome design adds a modern touch to this tap and makes it look more aesthetic.
Cera is another top contender when it comes to the best sanitary ware items in India. The brand was conceived in the year 1998 by Vikram Somany and has gained a lot of trust and following due to its high-quality products. It is based in Gujarat and is one of the largest manufacturers of ceramic sanitary ware products in India.
Prominent Features of the Cera Overhead Rain Shower:
- Made using stainless steel, which prevents it from corrosion
- The overhead design gives you an amazing bathing experience
- It features a high-flow rainfall shower for a spa-like feel
- Product dimensions – 14.2 x 4.5 x 14.2 cm
- Weighs 520 grams
- Very easy to install
- True value for money
- Long-lasting build
- Might look a little different than the images
Why We Picked the Cera Overhead Rain Show?
The Cera Over Head Rain Shower is one of the finest pieces made by the brand. It is made with stainless steel so you won’t have to worry about rusting. It has silicone rubber nozzles that are very easy to maintain as well.
Previously known as SPL Limited, Somany is a big producer of ceramic tiles in India. It was founded in the year 1968 and slowly expanded to bathroom products such as taps, faucets, toilets, cisterns and bath accessories like bathroom mirrors etc. Somany is headquartered in Kolkata and smoothly operates across the country today.
Prominent Features of the Somany Pablo Pillar Cock:
- Designed using strong and sturdy brass that doesn’t tarnish with time
- Has a sleek and sculpted body that adds a nice aesthetic to your bathrooms
- Has a single lever which allows you to operate it easily
- The deck mount style is easy to install and use
- Stylish chrome finish
- Easy to install
Why We Picked the Somany Pablo Pillar Cock?
This Pablo Pillar Cock is a highly ergonomic product made for your bathrooms. It has a single level for smooth water flow and prevents water wastage. It also has a sleek and classic design that looks great in your bathrooms.
Founded in 1917, Toto is one of the largest sanitary ware manufacturers in the world. This Japanese brand has garnered a solid fanbase in India as well with its top-notch products that are highly aesthetic and durable. The company is based in Kitakyushu, Japan but distributes its products across the globe today.
Prominent Features of the Toto Bathtub:
- This bathtub is made for people who like to experience rejuvenating bathing sessions
- It has a recline comfort design that supports your back and allows you to enjoy bathing thoroughly
- The headrest is also placed very thoughtfully for utmost comfort
- Has a stylish oval-shaped design
- Made using acrylic material which makes it look premium
- Comfortable headrest
- Sleek and stylish design
- Premium materials used
- Might have availability issues
Parryware is one of the leading producers of sanitary ware in the country. It was founded in 1952 under EID Parry, which is counted amongst the oldest business entities in the country.
The brand also collaborated with Roca Corporation from Spain in the year 2006, which led to an incline in its international sales. From hotels to luxurious homes, Parryware products can be found everywhere today.
Prominent Features of the Parryware Bath Spout:
- This Brass Bath Spout is perfect for your home bathrooms
- Since it is designed with brass, it will be highly durable and resistant to water damage
- The sleek design makes it look elegant as well
- Product dimensions – 24.1 x 10.3 x 7.3 cm
- Weighs 650 grams
- Easy to install
- Has a minimalistic design
- Ergonomic spout
Asian Granito has become one of the largest ceramic tile manufacturers in India today. It was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The brand has around 9 plants in Gujarat and has a loyal customer base in the country.
Prominent Features of the Asian Granito Ltd. Denver Faucet:
- This sleek Denver faucet with a braided hose is the perfect addition to your bathrooms
- It has a sleek and minimalistic design that adds more value to your spaces
- Since it has an ergonomic design, it is highly convenient to use
- Features a single lever for smooth functioning
- Polished design
- Easy to operate
- Might not be easily available
If there is a brand that never stops exploring the sanitary ware segment with unique products, it has to be Aquant. Founded in 2006, Aquant has gained a massive following in India and is a top seller today. The brand imports all the internal parts of its products from Europe. For anyone who wants to experience luxurious sanitary ware products at an affordable price, you must check out Aquant.
Prominent Features of the Aquant Head Shower:
- This Single Function Head Shower is made with high-quality ABS material
- Has a solid design that makes it durable and long-lasting
- It has a highly ergonomic design and is eco-compatible in order to ensure less water wastage
- Crafted using sturdy ABS, which adds more to its durability
- Dimensions – 80 mm
- Good water flow
- Long-lasting design
- Mounts easily
- A little pricey
Prestige is a big name in the Indian home furnishings space and has been creating top-notch sanitary ware products like commodes, and towel hangers for decades now. Whether you want basic European toilets or high-end bathtubs, the brand has a lot to offer. The brand is also popular for producing kitchenware products and enjoys fandom in the sanitary ware section as well.
Prominent Features of the Dove Center Hole Mixer Faucet:
- This Dove Center Hole Mixer is made with brass and has a lightweight design
- The dual knobs allow you to mix hot and cold water as per your needs
- It has a wall mount installation and a glossy design that looks beautiful.
- Long-lasting material
- Ergonomic design
- Easy installation
Alton has created a benchmark when it comes to sanitary ware products in India. The brand also produces kitchenware products and accessories that make cooking much more convenient for you. From top-notch showerheads to kitchen faucets, you get a wide range of products under this brand with an assurance of quality.
Prominent Features of the Alton Sink Cock:
- This Sink Cock with a flexible swivel allows you to wash with precision and ease
- The ergonomic design is what makes it stand out from other spouts
- As it is made with brass, it is highly durable and will be very long-lasting
- Product dimensions – 55.9 x 5.1 x 55.9 cm
- Weighs 1.01 kgs
- Easy to install
- Silicone pipe is quite flexible
- No leakage
- Some might not like the quality
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the top bath mats in India. Do check it out and let us know if you find it useful.
How Do We Choose the Best SanitaryWare Brands for You?
Good quality sanitary ware is important to make your bathrooms look pretty and to factor into your comfort. In India, you can get decent sanitary ware ranging from Rs 550 to Rs 20,999 or more. Here are some important factors we took into account before curating this list.
Material plays a huge role in defining the life of your sanitary ware products. Here, we have added products made using durable materials such as brass, stainless steel, ABS, silicon, acrylic, etc. All of the materials are reliable and are widely used in designing sanitary ware.
Comfort is paramount when it comes to sanitary ware. We ensured that each product was easy to use and offered multiple features to make the tasks easier.
All the products mentioned here are quite durable and require minimal maintenance. They are easy to clean and will last you for a really long time.
We all want our bathrooms to look pristine, and good sanitary ware can help us do that. In this article, we have listed some of the best sanitary ware brands in India based on their material, ease of installation, and durability. While we really love the products from Kohler, Hindware, and Jacquar, let us know which one you liked the most!
What are the best sanitary ware brands in India?
Jaquar, Kohler, Hindware, Cera, and Somany are some of the most popular sanitary ware brands in India. These brands focus on manufacturing high-quality products that are affordable and highly durable.
What is the most popular American Sanitary ware brand in India?
Kohler is an American sanitary ware brand that has garnered a lot of attention in the Indian market.
Which Indian sanitary ware brand is better – Jaquar or Kohler?
Jaquar and Kohler are some of the more premium sanitary ware brands in India. While Kohler is known to have better quality products, Jaquar is known better for its customer support. Thus, before picking one brand, please make sure you check their serviceability and availability in your city and take the final decision accordingly.
Which sanitary ware brand is best for Indian toilets?
Kohler and Hindware are some of the best sanitary ware brands in India for Indian-style toilets.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who try and test several products before creating this list for you. For the sanitary ware blog, we considered factors such as material, construction, and durability to make a compilation of reliable brands. Since we aim to offer you the best shopping suggestions, you will never find a shady product/brand here.