Your beauty regime is incomplete without skin exfoliation. Therefore, you must use one of the best face scrubs in India to ensure smooth and supple skin with no dirt, dead skin, and impurities. We know it can be tiring to find a face scrub that suits your skin and provide you with the desired result. While all face scrubs make skin glow, not all of them guarantee blackhead-free skin. Different scrubs work differently; hence, choosing the one that fulfils your requirement becomes important.
To help you find your perfect pick, here’s a list of the best face scrubs in India for men and women and a brief on using the scrub. Read on to see our top favourites for oily, normal, dry, and other types of skin. These scrubs are also effective on other parts of our body, such as the lips & feet. However, if you want a dedicated scrub for your lips and foot, check the best charcoal face washes & body washes for ultimate bathing experience in India.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|St. Ives||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Face Scrubs For You?
A journey to vibrant, glowing skin starts with something as simple as a face scrub. It exfoliates the skin and takes away the dead cells to provide you with a bright and radiant complexion. Since our face is most exposed to pollution, it requires utmost care. Regularly scrubbing the face ensures healthy and supple skin, making it whiter and glowing. In India, you can find a wide array of face scrubs for all skin types, concerns, and budgets. One of the best face scrubs comes in the range of Rs 100 to Rs 1,500.
Here are some of the factors that you must know about before you move ahead with our top recommendations. They will help you choose a perfect face scrub for glowing skin.
This is a no-brainer. Checking ingredients in skin care products is of great importance. Go through the entire list and make sure it contains all the ingredients that are safe for your skin type. No ingredient should harm your skin. This will ensure safe usage with zero side effects.
Face scrubs come in a different consistency. Some might have a gel-based formula, thick-creamy consistency, or watery texture. You need to decide the consistency according to your preference and skin type. If you have oily skin, you must go for gel or foamy scrubs, while for dry skin, creamy consistency works the best.
List of 16 Best Face Scrubs in India
On this page:
- 1. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
- 2. Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub
- 3. Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub
- 4. mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub
- 5. Khadi Mauri Herbal Apricot Face Scrub
- 6. Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub
- 7. WOW Activated Charcoal Face Scrub
- 8. Mamaearth Ubtan Face Scrub
- 9. VLCC Rose Face Scrub
- 10. Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub
- 11. Nivea Skin Refining Scrub
- 12. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Scrub
- 13. Everyuth Naturals Walnut Apricot Scrub
- 14. Ustraa Face Scrub
- 15. Bella Vita Organic Exfoliate Coffee Scrub
- 16. Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub
- How to use a scrub?
- How often should you use a scrub?
- Which is the best natural scrub for the face?
- Which is the best scrub for glowing skin?
- Which is the best scrub for the face in India?
- Which is the best scrub for blackheads?
- Is face scrub good for your skin?
- What’s a good exfoliator for your face?
- Which is the best face scrub for dry skin?
- What is the best face scrub to eliminate acne and pimple marks?
- Is a face scrub routine necessary?
- What should I apply after a face scrub?
1. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
St. Ives products are made with 100% natural exfoliants, moisturisers, and extracts. This apricot face scrub deep cleanses your skin, leaving it hydrated, smooth, and glowing. Its ingredients also include walnut powder and corn kernel meal that have anti-oxidants to benefit your skin. It is a good option if you’re looking for a quality face scrub that can change your skin for good.
Prominent Features of the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub:
- It deeply cleans the pores to remove dirt and oil and exfoliates the skin for a glow
- Prepared with 100% natural exfoliants and apricot extracts
- Dermatologist tested and safe to use that does not cause blocked pores
- The scrub exfoliates outer layers of dead skin cells and does not impact your skin internally
All Skin Types
- Deep exfoliation without dryness
- Oil-free and dermatologically tested
- Effective for blackheads
- Strong fragrance might bother some
Why We Picked the St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub?
The cult classic, St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub, is an iconic scrub that is made with delicious apricots that are grown in sunny destinations like California. Along with apricot, it contains natural walnut shell powder, which makes it gentle yet effective to provide alive, fresh, and glowing skin. Also, it comes in a travel-friendly tube that is 60% recyclable and hence, less harmful to the environment.
2. Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub
Biotique Tan Removal Scrub is formulated with pure papaya extracts, which unclogs pores, removes dead skin, and gives you naturally bright and younger-looking skin. Thanks to its gentle depigmentation formula, it’s a great product if you want to remove skin tan and make your skin feel softer. Biotique is surely one of the best natural face scrub brands available in the market.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub:
- Contains Papaya as a key ingredient that has rejuvenating and healing benefits
- It exfoliates the skin without causing any inflammation or irritation
- It has the goodness of turmeric that reduces the sign of ageing and brightens the skin
- The scrub targets blemishes by providing a clear, smooth texture and supple skin
All Skin Types
- Effectively removes tan
- Helps remove blackheads
- Works on all skin types
- Dissolve dead surface cell
- Available only in box packaging
Why We Picked the Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub?
Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub is one of the best natural scrubs that is made with all organic ingredients mostly used for medicinal purposes. Massaging your face with this scrub unclogs the pores and removes the dead skin to make you look fresh all day long. It also nourishes the skin while uncovering its natural brightness.
3. Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub
Neutrogena Invigorating Facewash Scrub is an incredible product that washes away dirt, oil and bacteria from the face while also reviving the skin. It is one of the best exfoliators available out there as it is formulated with hydrating agents like glycerine that leave the skin feeling fresh and beautiful. The light gel formulation lathers into a gentle foam and is free of plastic microbeads.
Prominent Features of the Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub:
- The scrub has a light gel formula that turns into tingly, bubbly foam when massaged on the face
- Goes deep into the skin and cleanses dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving your skin feel refreshed and exhilarated
- Does not contain plastic microbeads making it a safe and gentle exfoliator to sweep away dead skin
- Containing blackhead fighting complex, the scrub penetrates your skin to remove pesky blackheads
Oily and combination skin
- Removes dirt and impurities
- Gentle bubbly foam
- Contains gel exfoliators
- Deep cleans the skin
- Expensive for the provided quantity
Why We Picked the Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub?
Deep Clean Invigorating Scrub by Neutrogena is an amazing beauty product that is 100% effective in deep cleansing your skin and making it look and feel healthy. This gentle formula does not dry out the skin during the process and prevents breakouts and other reactions. Also, it comes in a travel-friendly packaging of a 4.2-fluid ounce tube which makes it a great scrub to add to your skincare regime.
4. mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub
This face scrub by mCaffeine is rich in argan oil, vitamin E, coffee, walnut, and hibiscus. The coffee and walnut grains exfoliate your skin deeply to remove blackheads and tan. Scrubbing the face with raw coffee also helps in improving blood flow to give you softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin. It also provides nourishment and increases collagen production.
Prominent Features of the mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub:
- Enriched with potent ingredients like Pure Arabica Coffee, Walnut, Vitamin E and Argan Oil
- 3-in-1 scrub that d-tan, exfoliates, and nourishes the skin at the same time
- It has a creamy texture that glides easily and removes the dead skin effortlessly
- Exudes the heavenly aroma of coffee beans that is addictive and gets you hooked with the scrub
- It is free of parabens, vegan, cruelty-free, dermatologically tested, and FDA-approved as well
For Normal and Oily Skin
- SLS free
- Reduces puffiness
- Improves skin elasticity
- Heals and nourishes the skin
- Makes skin glow
- Suits only certain skin types
Why We Picked the mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub?
Now add coffee to your exfoliation routine with mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Scrub. It is a creamy textured face scrub that removes blackheads while polishing & smoothing the skin and improving its elasticity. This scrub also reduces the signs of ageing and gives a beautiful glow, making it a worthy addition to the list of best face scrubs.
5. Khadi Mauri Herbal Apricot Face Scrub
This Khadi Mauri Face Scrub is a natural exfoliator that moisturises the skin, removes blackheads, and reduces blemishes and pigmentation. It also helps in removing dead skin cells and preventing dryness; offering nourished and revitalised skin. The Ayurvedic formulation ensures a creamy consistency while promoting soft and smooth skin.
Prominent Features of the Khadi Mauri Herbal Apricot Face Scrub:
- Enriched with Apricot, Walnut, and Brahmi that work together for effective exfoliation and rejuvenating skin
- It cleans the skin pores from blackheads, whiteheads, fine dust, dead skin, and other impurities
- This is an anti-ageing facial exfoliator that restores the moisture level and replenishes essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains Brahmi that fights pigmentation and helps in dealing with skin problems like pimples and acne
For all skin types
- Certified Khadi product
- Fades blemishes
- Reduces dullness
- Relieves itchiness
- Reduces wrinkles
- The smell might bother the sensitive nose
Why We Picked the Khadi Mauri Herbal Apricot Face Scrub?
Mauri Herbal Apricot Face Scrub by Khadi is a scrub to detox and purify your skin and achieve a youthful, vibrant glow. Massaging this scrub peels off the dead cells and provides deep pore cleansing and healthy skin treatment. It removes the excess oil, improves the texture, and maintains the clarity and suppleness of the skin.
6. Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub
This Mamaearth face scrub is rich in charcoal extracts and offers deep exfoliation to the skin. It contains walnut granules and activated charcoal that gently unclog pores and leave the skin soft and supple. Moreover, it removes dirt, grime, and dead skin from the face and neck, offering a healthy glow. The natural ingredients further make this product one of the most loved and best face scrubs with exfoliation out there.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub:
- Wash out dirt, toxins, and acne-causing bacterias that clogs the pore and makes skin look dull
- It is dermatologically tested and does not contain parabens, sulfates, SLS, and artificial colours
- Contains walnut, which is rich in Vitamin B and helps in reducing the tanning and evening out skin tone
- Enriched with bioactive that does not disturb the pH balance of the skin
Combination or oily skin type
- Mild exfoliator
- Deep cleansing and moisturisation
- Dermatologically tested
- Gentle on the skin
- Contains tea tree extracts
- Flip-top tube
- Does not remove all blackheads in one wash
Why We Picked the Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub?
Mamaearth Charcoal Face Scrub is a deep exfoliation scrub that contains activated charcoal for detoxifying the skin and cleaning the pores. This scrub absorbs all the access oil from the skin and leaves with a smooth, glowy finish. Gently massaging this scrub also boosts blood circulation and delivers a healthy look to the skin.
7. WOW Activated Charcoal Face Scrub
This face scrub by WOW Skin Science ensures a smooth exfoliating process. It makes for the best face scrub for glowing skin. Gently massage your skin using a coin-sized amount of this exfoliator and watch its charcoal and walnut shell powder scrub out dirt, dust, and toxins from the skin. It is one of the best face scrubs for blackhead removal.
Prominent Features of the WOW Activated Charcoal Face Scrub:
- Its natural lubricating ingredients like olive oil, vitamin B3, vitamin B5 and liquorice extracts ensure ample hydration to the skin
- This powerful exfoliator is not too harsh on the skin and leaves it softer, smoother, and nourished
- Eliminates dead skin cells and increases blood circulation and collagen synthesis for a radiant glow
- The scrub has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in dealing with skin imperfections
All skin types
- Combats pigmentation
- Reduces discolouration
- Best exfoliator for sensitive skin
- No cons as such
Why We Picked the WOW Activated Charcoal Face Scrub?
WOW Activated Charcoal Face Scrub is a brilliant exfoliating blend that contains Activated Charcoal Powder, Liquorice Extract and Walnut Shell Powder, and Vitamins B3 and B5. This scrub lifts off deep-seated oil, chemicals, dirt, and toxins from the skin and provides it with the required nourishment while lighting the skin tone.
8. Mamaearth Ubtan Face Scrub
This ubtan face scrub by Mamaearth is enriched with the natural goodness of walnuts, turmeric, and saffron. It also contains coconut oil that soothes the skin and keeps it fresh and bright. The turmeric and walnut beads effectively unclog the skin pores, leaving the skin soft and supple. This natural face scrub is free of additives, sulfates, SLS, parabens, and artificial colours, making it one of the best natural face scrubs available on the market.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Ubtan Face Scrub:
- Infused with saffron that adds to the natural radiance of the skin, and coconut oil provides the natural radiance
- Rich in anti-oxidants that lightens the skin tone and protects the skin cells from free radical damage
- Brings out the natural glow of the skin while blurring the wrinkles and delaying premature ageing
- Comes in a plastic tube that is travel-friendly, leak-proof, and easy to carry
Suitable for all skin types
- Removes suntan
- Gentle exfoliation
- Promotes even skin tone
- Hydrates skin
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- It does not suit sensitive skin
Why We Picked the Mamaearth Ubtan Face Scrub?
Mamaearth Ubtan Face Scrub is a gentle cleanser that removes sun tan, removes impurities, and restores the natural glow of the skin. It also promotes even skin tone and is dermatologically tested to be safe for all skin types. This perfect ubtan scrub will help you enjoy the tradition that has been passed down through generations.
9. VLCC Rose Face Scrub
Specially designed with deep cleansing and purifying properties, VLCC Rose Face Scrub is an ideal scrub to rejuvenate your skin. The rose extract in this scrub help removes blackheads and blemishes to give radiant and hydrating skin. It has a cream base which works well for dry skin. Regular usage of this scrub also provides a smooth satin-like finish to the skin while removing dead skin cells, blackheads, and whiteheads.
Prominent Features of the VLCC Rose Face Scrub:
- Contains fine grains and finely crushed Walnut Shell to wear out dead skin cells and blackheads
- It cleanses and nourishes the skin and leaves you with a satin finish along with a calm and fresh feel
- Comes in a plush tube which is quite sturdy, mess-free, and lightweight, making it highly portable
- This gel-like texture scrub smells like roses which feel soothing and highly refreshing
All skin types
- Mildly exfoliating
- Provides a clean and clear skin
- Nourishes skin
- Gentle on the skin
- Granules are too fine for excellent exfoliation
10. Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub
Himalaya’s Tan Removal Scrub contains orange extracts and a refreshing citrus smell. It comes in a creamy base and removes tan, leaving the skin hydrated and smooth. If you’re looking for one of the best scrubs for the face, this one should definitely be your go-to option. It gives your face a good anti-oxidant boost that rejuvenates the skin.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Tan Removal Orange Face Scrub:
- Contains oatmeal that soothes and moisturises skin while improving the texture
- Its gentle exfoliating properties effectively remove impurities without making your skin dry
- The scrub exfoliates, smoothens, and lightens tan in the first few uses of the scrub
- Improves the appearance of the skin, evens out the discolouration, and enhances the texture
All Skin Types
- Deep cleansing
- Removes tan
- Bright, glowing skin
- Refreshing feel
- It might not suit sensitive skin
11. Nivea Skin Refining Scrub
Nivea’s Skin Refining Scrub is gentle on the skin and is enriched with Vitamin E. It helps you get an even complexion while maintaining moisture and cleaning dead skin cells and residue. Keep using Nivea regularly to reap its benefits. Ingredients like aqua, glycerin, and glycol make it one of the best hydrating exfoliators available on the market.
Prominent Features of the Nivea Skin Refining Scrub:
- The scrub contains Lotus Flower and Vitamin E for sensational freshness and nourishing skin
- It refines the skin’s surface that evens out the skin complexion while balancing the natural moisture
- This Nevia scrub is dermatological tested for skin compatibility and safe usage
- The formula has micro beads which help in better exfoliation for soft and supple skin
- Provides moisture and freshness
- Even tone to the skin
- Mild on skin
- Optimal freshness
- It might not suit extremely sensitive skin type
12. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Scrub
This skin scrub by The Body Shop is a 3-in-1 product that can be used as a face wash, face scrub, as well as a face mask. Thanks to its fine exfoliants and bursting beads, this face scrub can leave the skin smooth and soft. It is a perfect scrub for fighting battles with blemishes and excess oil to leave you toned and glowing.
Prominent Features of The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Scrub:
- Grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya, this oil offers a clearer skin while unclogging the pores
- Enriched with Tea Tree Oil from Kenya, which has antibacterial properties to tackle skin imperfections
- Contains clay and volcanic minerals to purify, exfoliate, and mattify the skin gently and effectively
- It is a biodegradable scrub that is infused with micro-beads for gently buffing the skin surface and dead skin cells
Blemished and sensitive skin
- Cleans pores and provides supple skim
- Gentle and oil-free
- Maintains clear skin
- 100% vegetarian
- Not suited for removing whiteheads and blackheads
- It is a little drying
13. Everyuth Naturals Walnut Apricot Scrub
Prepared from natural walnut shells, this exfoliating face scrub offers effective protection against blackheads. It effectively removes impurities and dead skin, cleansing it from deep within. Its hydrogel technology moisturises the skin while walnut shell particles and apricot kernel oil unclog pores and nourish the skin.
Prominent Features of the Everyuth Naturals Walnut Apricot Scrub:
- Formulated with Hydrogel technology which enhances the lubricity and moisturisation of the skin
- Removes blackheads and dead skin cells while giving a velvety moisturised feel to the skin without making it dry
- The goodness of nano multi-vita keeps the skin healthy and nourished with a better glow
- Suitable for all skin types, it comes in a travel-friendly packaging and is extremely affordable
All skin types
- Enhanced moisturisation
- Cleans skin pores
- Prevents dry skin
- Best blackhead removal scrub
- Removes dead skin
- Requires multiple days of usage for removing blackheads
14. Ustraa Face Scrub
A perfect scrub for men who spend lots of time outside, Ustraa Face Scrub is a d-tan exfoliator that helps bring back the tanned skin into normal skin tone. Using this scrub penetrates deep into the pores to remove dead skin and excess oil and help you repair your sun-damaged skin. It exfoliates like a boss, and hence it is considered a must-have.
Prominent Features of the Ustraa Face Scrub:
- Contains walnut shell granules and other natural ingredients that help in fighting sun tan and reverse the effects of pollution
- Using this scrub twice a week provides even younger and fairer-looking skin tone with refreshed experience
- It has the goodness of Glycolic Acid that regulates the pH level and spells of dead skin
- The scrub is completely free of paraben, sulfate and other harmful chemicals, ensuring its safe usage
All Skin Types
- Fights lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity and strength
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Prevents acne
- Requires quite a good amount for effective scrubbing
15. Bella Vita Organic Exfoliate Coffee Scrub
Bella Vita Organic Exfoliate Coffee Scrub is a gentle exfoliator that is packed with the richness of natural ingredients like Walnut, Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil, Coffee & Rock Salt, which helps in getting rid of tan, blackheads, and dead skin cells to leave you with hydrated and nourished skin. It makes the skin look clear, smooth, and polished.
Prominent Features of the Bella Vita Organic Exfoliate Coffee Scrub:
- Contains freshly ground Walnut Shell and Coffee to remove impurities and fight free radicals
- It has the goodness of 84 natural minerals that helps in maintaining the barrier and absorb toxins to soothe your skin
- The scrub can be used to lighten the dark spots on the neck, elbows, and knees while removing cracked skin from the feet for supple skin
- It is an Ayurvedic beauty product that is prepared using ethically sourced ingredients and does not contain chemicals
All Skin Types
- Deeply exfoliates the skin
- Gives a clearer & smoother finish
- Detoxifies the body & eases stress
- Extremely pocket-friendly
- Comes in powder form, which is a little messy
16. Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub
Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub is a triple-action formula that buffs away dry skin and dead cells, reduces fine lines, and gives fresh, young, energised and healthy skin. It is an aromatherapy blend of Tea Tree, Rose and Lavender essential oils that balance out the oil level in the skin and protect it from pollution.
Prominent Features of the Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub:
- Contains the goodness of moisturising agents like beeswax and glycerin that keeps the skin soft and smooth
- Rice bran oil and aqua minerals in the scrub work to remineralise and enrich your skin while reducing fine lines
- Irrespective of its power-packed scrubbing particles, it does not agitate your skin or cause rashes, redness, or pimples
- It has natural exfoliators of cornflower and grain almond meal that make it gentle on the skin and do not leave it to feel dry
All Skin Types
- Improves moisture content
- Deals with whiteheads and blackheads
- No breakouts
- It might be harsh for sensitive skin
Skincare is an essential routine everyone should follow regardless of age and gender and scrubbing is one of its highly important steps. It is an important step for keeping your skin away from impurities and pollution while ensuring its good health. Among many face scrub options, we personally love using mCaffeine, and WOW face scrubs. However, you must check all the products we have listed above and pick the one that suits you and your requirements the best.
How to use a scrub?
- Dampen your face
- Use a small amount of scrub on your face
- Massage in a circular motion for two to five minutes
- Wash off with normal water
- Pat dry and moisturise
How often should you use a scrub?
Try not to use a face scrub more than once a week. Facial scrubs are designed to remove impurities and dead skin from your face. Regular use may strip your skin of natural oils, leaving it dry and itchy. Make sure to use a good moisturiser post scrubbing.
Which is the best natural scrub for the face?
You can use gram flour, turmeric powder, and rose water to make a natural scrub for your face.
Which is the best scrub for glowing skin?
All scrubs mentioned above are good as they remove tan, rejuvenate your skin, and restore your natural complexion.
Which is the best scrub for the face in India?
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub face scrub is the best face scrub in India as it hydrates the skin, helps in removing blackheads, exfoliates the skin, and keeps it soft and supple. Moreover, it is an oil-free, paraben-free, and dermatologically tested product.
Which is the best scrub for blackheads?
St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is best for blackhead removal.
Is face scrub good for your skin?
Yes, face scrubs are good for your skin as they exfoliate your skin, unclog pores, reduce acne breakouts, and remove impurities.
What’s a good exfoliator for your face?
Face scrubs available in the market act as good exfoliators for your face. These face scrubs bring back the lost glow to your skin and make it soft, supple, and hydrated.
Which is the best face scrub for dry skin?
Nivea Skin Refining Face Scrub is the best scrub for dry skin.
What is the best face scrub to eliminate acne and pimple marks?
Himalaya Tan removal orange face scrub is the best face scrub for acne-prone skin and pimple marks.
Is a face scrub routine necessary?
Yes, you can scrub your face twice a week to remove impurities from your skin.
What should I apply after a face scrub?
You should apply a moisturiser after each session of scrubbing your face.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of skilled researchers who understand different products and how one is better than the other. On the basis of product testing, comparison, and study, we curate a list of top products that we highly recommend you to try. For face scrub recommendations, we compared products on different factors like price, ingredients, formula, consistency, skin type, and targeted skin concerns. We hope that this list will make shopping easy and fun for you.