Searching for a good hair fall shampoo but still no luck? In India, many people deal with hair loss, thinning, and dullness but keep using the wrong products, making the condition even worse. Today, we will take you through some of the best hair fall shampoos in India to combat hair loss and get the healthy locks you’ve always wanted.
How Do We Choose the Best Hair Fall Control Shampoos for You?
Choosing a hair fall shampoo can be a little difficult, especially when you do it online. This is why we have brought you a list of the best hair fall shampoos in India. You can easily find a good quality shampoo for your hair, ranging from Rs 65 to Rs 799 or more. Here are some factors we considered before curating this list.
Here, we have added gentle, conditioning, and non-drying formulas that deeply nourish your hair and cleanse it without causing dryness. Most shampoos are free of parabens, sulphates, mineral oil, etc., making them completely safe for you.
We added shampoos with potent ingredients such as plant protein, keratin, vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts, and nourishing serums to strengthen your weak hair. Enjoy going through this list and picking out your favourite product!
On this page:
- 1. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- 2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo
- 3. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- 4. Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Shampoo
- 5. Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
- 6. Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo
- 7. L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Shampoo
- 8. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary
- 9. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
- 10. WOW Skin Science Onion Shampoo
- Q. Which is the best anti hair fall shampoo?
- Q. What shampoo helps with hair loss?
- Q. Is Himalaya Anti Hairfall shampoo good for hair?
- Q. Can shampoo make your hair fall out?
- Q. Is Pantene shampoo good for hair fall?
- Q. Is Tresemme shampoo good for hair fall?
- Q. How can I stop my hair loss?
- Q. Is Dove good for your hair fall?
- Q. What is the best vitamin for hair loss?
- Q. Why does hair fall?
- Q. How to stop hair fall immediately home remedies?
- Q. What to eat to stop hair fall?
1. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Himalaya is one of the most loved skincare and hair care brands in India. It retails ayurvedic products made using natural ingredients that are not only therapeutic but also very effective. The brand was established in 1930 and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya-Anti Hair Fall Shampoo:
- Contains botanical extracts and Bhringraj herb that reduce hair fall and promote hair growth
- Makes hair soft and manageable as it has Chickpea as one of its ingredients
- Butea Frondosa, one of the core ingredients that helps in reducing hair fall
- Gently cleanses your hair to render soft and shiny tresses
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 400 ml
- Contains natural ingredients
- Suits most hair types
- It might cause some dryness
Why We Picked the Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo?
Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is an amazing product that can help you reduce hair fall substantially. It is a new and revolutionary product that does not contain any harsh chemicals. With this shampoo, you get the goodness of chickpea protein and botanical ingredients that effectively nourish your hair to make them soft and bouncy!
Check Out The Himalaya Products Price List
2. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo
Patanjali is one of the most successful FMCG companies in India today and has a rapidly growing customer base here. The brand was launched in 2006 by Balkrishna and Baba Ramdev and has its headquarters in Haridwar. The brand makes everything from staples, snacks, skincare, and haircare to ayurvedic health supplements.
Prominent Features of the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo:
- Consists of natural ingredients like Reetha, Amla, Neem, Tulsi, GIloy, Aloe Vera, Haldi, and more
- Creates good lather, which cleanses away dirt and impurities from your hair
- Thoroughly cleanses the scalp and makes the hair manageable
- Helps controls the frizz by conditioning the hair
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 200 ml
- Helps prevent hairfall
- Contains natural ingredients
- Might not be great for severe dandruff
Why We Picked the Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo?
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is an amazing hair cleanser. It is very mild in nature and does not contain any harsh chemicals that can cause harm to your hair. It not only reduces the hair fall problem but also gives the hair a radiant shine. All its ingredients are natural, like Amla, Neem, Tulsi, etc. will work to nourish your hair and scalp.
3. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Dove makes top-notch skincare and hair care products that are super prominent in India. The British brand was founded in 1957 and is now owned by Unilever. It also has a Men care and Baby care range that you should definitely check out!
Prominent Features of the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo:
- A mild shampoo for damaged and dry hair
- Contains Nutrilock Actives that strengthen and nourish your hair from within
- Has conditioning properties that help condition and moisturize your hair
- Gives a smooth, shiny, and frizz-free appearance to your hair
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 1 l
- Leaves hair soft and silky
- Smells amazing
- Value for money
- Has Sulphate and Silicones
- It might make your hair greasy and flat in a day or two
Why We Picked the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo?
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is a deep moisturising shampoo. It does not make the hair dry or frizzy. The shampoo’s nourishing quality helps in dealing with the hair fall problem from its very roots. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo has some amazing qualities that can give your damaged hair a new life and volume.
Find Latest Offers On Best Dove Products with Price List
4. Tresemme Hair Fall Defence Shampoo
TRESemme has a wide range of hair care products, including shampoos, conditioners, and hair masks, to cater to every hair type in India. The brand was founded in 1947 and is owned by Unilever.
Prominent Features of the TRESemme Hair Fall Defence Shampoo:
- A nourishing formula that revives follicles and helps in stimulating growth
- Contains Keratin protein that strengthens dull and damaged hair
- Noticeably healthier hair as compared to other products
- Less quantity is required even if the hair is oiled
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 1 l
- Strengthens weak hair
- Hair feels smooth and shiny
- Synthetic fragrances
Why We Picked the TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo?
Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo is a product you can use on a daily basis. It prevents hair fall due to breakage by strengthening the hair roots. A very small amount of the product is enough to properly cleanse the scalp and give hair nourishment and shine.
Look Out For Tresemme Shampoos with Price
5. Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
Biotique retails herbal skincare, haircare, and cosmetic formulas that are quite popular across India. The Noida, Uttar Pradesh-based brand was founded in 1992 by Vinita Jain and has grown by multi folds in the last few years.
Prominent Features of the Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
- Contains menthol and peppermint oil that lends a soothing and cooling effect on your scalp
- Organic ingredients like neem, bhringraj, reetha, and tesu make your hair strong and healthy
- Its vitamin-rich formula gives a shine to your hair
- Regular usage can prevent hairfall and add strength to your them
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 340 ml
- All-natural ingredients
- Effective in preventing hairfall
- Smells good
- It does not lather much; hence more quantity is required to wash your hair.
Why We Picked the Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo?
Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo contains kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil and mint leaf extract that cleanse, strengthen and add shine to your hair. Sea Kelp is rich in Vitamin B Complex, zinc, iodine and magnesium that contribute to the overall health of your hair.
It works really well in controlling your hair fall problems with its all-natural ingredients. It does not contain SLS, Paraben and many other chemicals which can cause harm to your hair.
6. Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo
Founded in 1945, Pantene is a popular hair care brand that’s owned by Procter & Gamble. Using its shampoos and conditioners will surely replenish your hair and make them healthier.
Prominent Features of the Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo:
- Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo is a great product to use for a clean scalp and dirt-free hair
- Its cleaning action is remarkable, which helps in initiating new and healthy growth of hair
- It also has protein content in it, which works directly on the damaged portion of the hair and increases their strength
- Regular usage will prevent frizz and hairfall
- Comes in a bottle in multiple sizes
- Controls hair fall
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Does not weigh your hair down
- Cleanses scalp and hair
- Might dry hair out if used without conditioner
Also see: Pantene Shampoo Price List
7. L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Shampoo
L’Oreal Paris is a French skincare, haircare, and beauty company that was launched in 1909 by Eugène Schueller. The brand has its headquarters in Clichy, France and has a huge customer base in India today.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Shampoo:
- Loreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Shampoo fights hair fall, leaving the scalp all clean and free of flakes
- It has a very powerful action on the hair, which works to strengthen the hair and prevent breakage
- It can be used on a regular basis, as it is not harmful to the hair
- Contains 0.2% salicylic acid that reduces dandruff and hairfall
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 396 ml
- Reduces hair fall with regular use
- Nourishes hair follicles and strands
- Promotes hair growth
- Can make hair oily
- Contains SLS and parabens
8. Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary
Vaadi Herbals is a popular skincare and haircare brand that retails ayurvedic products in India. The brand has its warehouse in New Delhi and has a rapidly-increasing customer base in India.
Prominent Features of the Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo:
- Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary is a herbal shampoo
- Rosemary naturally promotes hair growth and lavender balances the production of oil thereby improving the hair texture
- It is an amazing cleanser that helps a great deal in reducing hair fall to a good extent
- It has a very comforting lavender fragrance which lasts for a while
- Has ayurvedic oils and herbs like Lavender, Rosemary, Sage, Calendula, Honey and more
- 100% Sodium and Sulfates free
- Helps repair cuticles and strengthen roots
- Natural conditioner
9. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo
Mamearth has become the new hit in the Indian skin care and hair care market today. The Gurugram-based brand was founded in 2016 by Varun and Ghazal Alagh. The company makes clean and effective products that are not too expensive, making them more accessible for everyone.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo:
- Contains onion oil that stimulates your scalp and promotes healthy hair growth
- Plant keratin adds strength and volume to your hair
- A gentle formula that cleanses dirt and impurities without drying out your hair
- Works really well on chemically-treated or coloured hair
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 250 ml
- Contains plant protein
- Suits all hair types
10. WOW Skin Science Onion Shampoo
Established in 2014 by Manish Chowdhary, Wow Skin Science is one of the leading personal care and wellness brands in India. It retails skincare, haircare, and health supplements for overall wellness. The company is headquartered in Bengaluru and has widespread business across India.
Prominent Features of the Wow Skin Science Onion Shampoo:
- Contains black seed oil to replenish dull and damaged hair
- Has red onion extracts that help in nourishing your hair and strengthening them
- It will gently cleanse your scalp and hair without drying them out too much
- Comes in a bottle and weighs 300 ml
- Contains Pro-Vitamin B5
- Vegan product
Treating hair fall doesn’t have to be complicated with the right products by your side. In this article, we have listed some of the best hair fall control shampoos based on their formulas, ingredients, and chemical content. While we really love the products from Dove, Himalaya, and L’Oreal, let us know which ones you liked the most!
Q. Which is the best anti hair fall shampoo?
Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo is one of the best anti-hair fall shampoos. It nourishes the scalp and hair to prevent any breakage due to weak and damaged hair. It deeply nourishes the damaged hair and repairs it.
Q. What shampoo helps with hair loss?
Loreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Shampoo is great for hair loss issues. It has an amazing cleansing action, which clears the scalp of any dirt and initiates healthy hair growth.
Q. Is Himalaya Anti Hairfall shampoo good for hair?
Yes, Himalaya Anti Hairfall shampoo is good for hair and hair fall issues. It works best with a conditioner, as it might make your hair a little dry.
Q. Can shampoo make your hair fall out?
No, Shampoos do not make your hair fall. Rather it is advised to wash your hair every second day, to keep the hair and scalp clean.
Q. Is Pantene shampoo good for hair fall?
Yes, Pantene Shampoos are good for hair, especially Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo. It is specially designed to prevent hair fall and to strengthen your hair, preventing the breakage of hair.
Q. Is Tresemme shampoo good for hair fall?
Yes, Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo is good for the hair and also to treat hair fall problems. It nourishes the hair and its roots to help grow healthier hair.
Q. How can I stop my hair loss?
To stop hair fall, the most important thing is to take in a very healthy and Vitamin E-rich diet. Vitamin E is great for your hair and skin. Apart from that, you can always use a good anti-hair fall shampoo to prevent hair fall, like Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo, Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo, Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary, and many more. All these products work wonders to treat hair fall.
Q. Is Dove good for your hair fall?
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is the best remedy for hair fall. It is very gentle for the hair and scalp and very nicely cleans the scalp and strengthens the roots to prevent hairfall.
Q. What is the best vitamin for hair loss?
Vitamin E is the best Vitamin for hairfall defence. Consuming Vitamin E capsules can help a great deal in reducing the amount of hairfall, along with giving your skin a radiant glow.
Q. Why does hair fall?
Hair fall occurs due to the weakening of roots and hair due to an accumulation of dirt on the scalp. The dirt makes the hair weak and prone to breakage.
Q. How to stop hair fall immediately home remedies?
Consuming Vitamin E is an amazing home remedy to prevent hair fall. Vitamin E is very good for skin and hair and strengthens the hair strands and roots. Also, applying Aloe Vera gel to the roots of the hair with Coconut oil makes your hair fall out less. Also, you can try using the anti-hair fall shampoo range of various brands.
Q. What to eat to stop hair fall?
Taking a healthy and nutritious diet works great for our body. Be it for your skin or hair, the effects of a healthy diet start showing very fast. Apart from that, consuming a Vitamin E capsule each day works great in preventing hair fall.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of seasoned researchers who study and try several products before curating these lists. For the shampoo blog, we considered factors such as formula, ingredients, etc., to create a useful list for you. Since we aim to make online shopping a hassle-free experience for our users, you will never find a subpar product/brand listed here.
You may also like:
- List Of Best Sulphate Free Shampoo
- Best Herbal Shampoo For Hair Fall
- Best Deo For Men
- Best Face Scrubs
- Best Eyes Dark Circle Cream
- Best Whitening Body Lotions