Table of Contents
Searching for a good hair fall shampoo? Don’t know how to stop hair fall? Well, hair fall is a major concern today for most of us. Our hectic schedules don’t let us use homemade remedies hence, we rely on drugstore shampoos and conditioners. That too without the knowledge of whether there are any shampoos for hair fall. There are in face number of best hair fall shampoos in India.
While there are numerous ways to combat hair loss, there is still no definitive cure. However, there are several ways to slow down the process of encouraging growth. So, the question arises are there actually any substances that promote hair growth? If yes, what are the best shampoos to stop hair fall and how to find the perfect one?
Take your pick from our list of the best anti hair fall shampoos in India.
This Might Interest You: How To Treat Damaged Hair?
Best Anti Hair Fall Shampoos in India [2019 Updated]
|S.No.||Hair Fall Control Shampoo Brands|
|1||Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo|
|2||Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo|
|3||Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo|
|4||Vaadi Herbals Lavender Shampoo with Rosemary|
|5||Tresemme Hair Fall Defense Shampoo|
|6||Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo|
|7||Pantene Pro-V Hair Fall Control Shampoo|
|8||Loreal Paris Fall Resist 3X Shampoo|
Read on for full analysis of all the above mentioned best hair fall shampoo in India in the form of our reviews.
Best Hair Fall Control Shampoos With Reviews & Prices
Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo Review
Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is an amazing product that can help you reduce hair fall substantially. It is a new and revolutionary product, which does not contain any harsh chemicals. It does not contain SLES, Silicon or Paraben, these chemicals have been used in the hair profor since a long time and can cause problems in the long run. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is a completely safe product to use for your hair fall problems.
- Is herbal with a balance of sulfates and other mild conditioning agents like Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside
- Sulfates can help clean your scalp from dirt, dust, and grease which could be a possible reason for your hair fall. Other mild conditioning agents help balance out the dryness caused by sulfates.
- Contains botanical extracts and Bhringraj herb that reduce hair fall and promote hair growth
- Makes hair soft and manageable as it has Chickpea as one of its ingredients
- Butea Frondosa, one of the core ingredients that helps in reducing hair fall
- Not suitable for extremely dry hair.
- There is a need to apply conditioner at the tips of the hair as it makes it dry.
- If you have oiled your hair, there is a need to shampoo it again.
- It has sulfates.
Price of Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Check Out The Himalaya Products Price List