Skip to Content
Steam irons are one of the most essential appliances that one should have in their homes. They help you get crease-free clothes quickly and efficiently, saving you the time and money spent on laundry services. Whether you need to go for a meeting or to a party, wear crisp clothes and make a strong impression. A good outfit can only add to your confidence and self-esteem. So realistically speaking, a steam iron isn’t only a good investment for your wardrobe, but also for yourself.
With a large water tank, self-clean, thermostat, steam control, and many other features, a steam iron offers you unmatched convenience. If you are unsure about which steam iron you should pick, we will help you choose with this list of the best steam irons in India.
You May Also Like: Best Baby Diapers
7 Best Steam Irons for Home Use
Philips GC1905 Steam Iron comes with an aluminium soleplate that makes it easy to glide on all fabrics. It comes with a water tank that fills faster, accompanied with a pointed tip to help you reach all corners of your clothing. The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric to make ironing comfortable and get rid of creases quickly. Like dry irons, you can also set the temperature according to the fabric that you are ironing. The steam holes on the soleplate allow continuous steam up to 13 g/min to efficiently iron out creases.
- This steam iron provides even heat distribution.
- It can hold up to 180 ml of water.
- It is prone to leakage if rested vertically with the tank full.
Bajaj Majesty MX 3 Steam Iron gets the job done with its non-stick coated soleplate, ensuring the safety of garments. It has a translucent water tank that can store water up to 150 ml. The high storage capacity water tank allows prolonged steam bursts and water sprays for long ironing sessions. With vertical ironing feature, the Bajaj steam iron facilitates effortless steaming and ironing of hanging clothes, and even curtains.
- You can conduct a steam press on a stand vertically thanks to its steam emission.
- It has a long power cord for ease of use.
- The sole plate is smaller compared to other standard irons.
Morphy Richards Super Glide Steam Iron uses 2000 W of power to ensure efficient steaming and wrinkle-free fabrics in just one glide. The advanced diamond and ceramic coated soleplate evenly distributes heat over the fabric. This steam iron has been specially designed with a self-clean feature to flush out any deposits automatically, preventing the vents from getting clogged. This also maintains the efficiency and longevity of the iron.
- There will be no water residue on the iron thanks to its self-clean feature.
- It has 46 steam holes for even and strong steam distribution.
- It has a smaller wire cord as compared to other steam irons.
Must Read: Best Table Lamps for Study
Inalsa Geyser Titanium Steam Iron features a sturdy build and blasts away wrinkles efficiently. The titanium soleplate ensures a corrosion-resistant surface, smoothly glides on all fabrics, enables fast heat transfer, and evenly distributes heat and steam. With precision temperature and steam control, this steam iron lets you accurately regulate the temperature and steam levels. It features a large 300 ml water tank that ensures less refilling and prolonged usage.
- This steam iron is durable and will not rust.
- It is made from strong materials like titanium, so it won’t break easily.
- This is a good steam iron for natural fabrics, but doesn’t work very well with synthetic fabrics.
Also Read: Best Roti Makers
Built to perfection, the Black+Decker Steam Iron has a ceramic coated soleplate which is best for all types of fabrics. It distributes heat evenly and has an anti-drip feature to avoid any water dripping from the soleplate if the steam level is not reached. The steam burst and spray function provide required moisture to the fabric to smoothen the most difficult creases. Black+Decker Steam Iron features a self-clean function button just next to the thermostat dial for easy access.
- This steam iron is completely leak-proof.
- This product is of the highest quality as it goes through multiple tests post manufacturing.
- It consumes a lot of power, so it is not energy efficient.
Must Read: Best Irons Online
Discover the power of steam with the Usha Steam Pro iron. With a steam output of 20 g/min, this iron will steam all the creases out of your clothes. The soleplate is non-stick and coated with ceramic to give you a smooth experience. With this steam press, you have the option of choosing a vertical or horizontal steam burst. The vertical steam works best for formal clothing when hung on a stand. Thanks to its 73 steam vents, this iron will get rid of all the stubborn creases in your clothes. The anti-drip function enables it to work like a dry iron for lightweight fabrics.
- This steam iron is scratch-resistant, so it’ll always look good.
- It provides even distribution of heat for ease of use.
- This item is lightweight, thus requiring a heavy hand.
Whatever fabric you may have, this steam press from Havells will get its creases out! Thanks to it’s multi-functional setting knob, you can set this iron’s temperature according to the nature of your fabric. It has a self-clean function that keeps all water prone bacteria at bay, ensuring a hygienic and clean operation. The large 380 ml water tank lets you press more clothes than a standard steam iron, ensuring longevity and that your chores get done in one go. It’s equipped with a soft grip handle to ensure comfort with each swipe.
- It is equipped with 360-degree swivel technology for easy manoeuvring.
- The spray feature is powerful and effectively dampens the cloth.
- It requires a powerful electricity supply to operate.
Also Read: Best Cloth Stand