Clean and well-ironed clothes go a long way in creating the first impression. Using an iron at home gives you the freedom to iron your clothes whenever you want. Moreover, it saves a lot of time and money you would otherwise spend on laundry services.
Modern-day irons are incredibly lightweight and easy to carry. They also provide easy switching to steaming and dry options. Most importantly, they are reasonably priced and fall into different budget buckets. They come equipped with all the safety features to prevent possible damage due to overheating.
If you’re looking for steam irons, go for those with a larger tank and spray option. Else, dry irons can prove to be useful for regular ironing. Both have different benefits and give your clothes a crisp look by removing severe wrinkles in no time.
Check out this list of some feature-packed and best irons available to ease your search.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron||Check Prices|
|Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron||Check Prices|
|Philips GC1905 Steam Iron||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Right Iron For You?
Most of us at least iron our clothing every day or every few days. The correct iron can make this task easy and straightforward. Choosing the best iron is crucial since each kind of iron has a unique set of properties. In India, a good quality iron costs anywhere between Rs 900 to Rs 1,500. However, we are here to help you out with our hand-curated list of the best irons for you. But first, we recommend you take a look at the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
Every cloth has unique needs, as we all know. When pressing a variety of materials, a steam iron is a useful tool to have. Therefore, you should always check for fabric compatibility before making a purchase.
People who are always on the move and don’t have a lot of free time can consider using a steam iron. The steam from the iron makes even the most difficult and persistent creases easier to remove quickly. This allows you to save those precious early minutes when you’re running late!
With its simple upkeep and effective usage, iron has gained popularity among most people. To ensure that this appliance keeps working over time, all that is needed is a quick wash down with a damp cloth.
Safety characteristics are a crucial factor to take into account when purchasing an iron. Steam iron is quite dependable compared to alternatives that need sufficient monitoring. The availability of new devices with automated shut-off features has helped steam irons establish themselves as reliable appliance in Indian homes all around the nation.
Build and Design
Metal and strong plastic are used to make irons. The size of the handle is one of the most crucial factors to take into account when purchasing an iron. When you spend 30 to 60 minutes ironing, a handle that is too large for your hands might be unpleasant. Select a style that is comfortable for you.
List of Top 11 Irons in India
On this page:
- 1. Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron
- 2. Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron
- 3. Philips GC1905 Steam Iron
- 4. Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron
- 6. Amazon Brand – Solimo Dry Iron
- 5. Bajaj Majesty DX 11 Dry Iron
- 7. Havells D’zire Dry Iron
- 8. Black+Decker BD Steam Iron
- 9. Usha EI 1602 Lightweight Dry Iron
- 10. Croma Dry Iron
- 11. Bajaj MX-35N Steam Iron
- Which brand is best for iron in India?
- Which is the best dry iron in India?
- Which iron is better: dry or steam?
- What watt iron is good?
- What should I look for when buying iron?
1. Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron
This fantastic lightweight iron has a non-stick PTFE coated soleplate. It comes loaded with multiple features such as a cool touch body, thermostat temperature control, easy ironing under buttons, and indicator lights. The iron provides 1000-watt of robust performance for quick ironing.
Moreover, you can switch to different modes to set temperatures for fabrics to keep your clothes safe and crease-free, which is only a feature available in the best irons. It has an elegant design and does not require any extra installation. This ISI-certified compact iron has a convenient plastic body with a cool-touch handle to help you maintain a firm grip.
Prominent Features of the Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron:
- The Usha Dry Iron has a smooth-gliding Dupont-coated Black American Heritage-coated sole plate
- Electric shock protection with a plastic body
- A dual-color LED indicator light for detecting power
- The dry iron features a snap-action thermostat with precise temperature control
- LED indicator
- Cool touch handle
- Packaging may not be very good
Why We Picked the Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron?
Usha is a well-known brand of electrical gadgets loved by Indians. The Usha iron is ideal for the new generation as it is ultra-lightweight, elegant, and powerful. This dry iron is perfect for neatly folding garments.
2. Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron
This Bajaj DX 7 iron can be relied on if you want to get the job done efficiently. It comes loaded with some fantastic features like a thermal fuse, automatic thermostat, and temperature control to set the temperature according to the fabric. The iron also has a 360-degree swivel cord that is built to last. Additionally, its American heritage coated non-stick soleplate protects the fabric and prevents the heat from damaging it. It is lightweight, has a cool touch body, and offers a 1000-watt power performance.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron:
- The Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron comes with a golden-coloured sole plate with a nonstick coating
- The iron has a cool-touch body with a secure grip
- The product comes with a two years warranty
- The Bajaj iron has a thermal fuse for protection
- Adjustable knob for temperature control
- Safe to use
- Automated thermostat
Why We Picked the Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron?
The Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron is a high-quality ironing box that can take out stubborn folds and creases from your clothing. An adjustable knob on this dry iron box allows you to regulate the temperature according to the cloth type. The moment the gadget is switched on, a power-on indicator starts to flash. The clever design of the twofold indication system ensures further ease and safety. Looking for an extension board to connect to the iron. Check out our blog covering the top extension boards in India.
3. Philips GC1905 Steam Iron
As one of the best irons and the most trusted brands, this iron works on steam technology to remove creases from clothes without putting in the extra effort. It has a fast-filling water tank, steam control knob, and a spray nozzle to ensure even moistening of clothes.
You can use the Philips GC1905 Steam Iron for dry ironing as well. The precision tip of this steam iron glides along the grooves, pockets, and button line for effortless ironing. This durable iron can generate enough steam within a minute to rid your clothing of unwanted crease lines. This steam iron has a non-stick aluminium soleplate that glides smoothly on all fabrics and lasts long.
Prominent Features of the Philips GC1905 Steam Iron:
- The Philips steam iron comes with its 1440 Watt power and steady high steam production
- The iron rapidly warms up and produces flawless results in a single stroke
- Even the most difficult wrinkles are removed with the aid of a steam boost
- Using the American Heritage Black Linished Soleplate, heat is distributed uniformly
- Easy and quick water tank filling
- Uniform distribution of heat
- Fast set up
Why We Picked the Philips GC1905 Steam Iron?
Philips is a popular brand that is well known for its electronic gadgets in India. The Philips Steam Iron provides consistent high steam production and good steam ironing performance. The American Heritage Black Linished soleplate that comes with your Philips iron provides excellent cloth gliding performance.
If you are looking for a good quality table lamp, then our this blog where we have listed some of the most reviewed table lamps in India. Do have a look, and you can thank us later.
4. Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron
Morphy Richards’ Daisy is designed with superior quality plastic, which makes it one of the best irons out there. This iron is super handy, making it one of the most preferred choices for all homemakers. It has multiple features like temperature control, a free-movement swivel cord, a 1000-watt powerful performance, and a cool-touch body for easy handling.
The beautifully crafted iron comes with a neon indicator that glows while the iron heats. Moreover, its pretty floral and lightweight design makes it suitable to be carried along at wedding venues or places where you might need immediate ironing. This iron has an American Heritage Teflon-coated soleplate for faster heating and non-stick ironing.
Prominent Features of the Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron:
- The Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron has a well-designed plastic body for longer durability
- The dry iron provides temperature regulation for greater comfort
- The iron includes a neon indication for ease of use
- Neon indicator
- Adjustable thermostat control
- 360-degree free swivel cable
- Build quality may not be very good
Why We Picked the Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron?
The Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron has a well-designed plastic body. It has temperature regulation for greater comfort. The iron also comes with a swivel cord that facilitates mobility.
Also Read: Best Cloth Stand
6. Amazon Brand – Solimo Dry Iron
This dry iron by Amazon Solimo has an ergonomic, streamlined design for easy usage and handling. It is equipped with a non-stick soleplate that distributes the heat evenly, preventing tear or damage caused due to excessive heat. Thanks to its thermal fuse, this iron is completely safe for usage at home.
Besides offering ease of movement with its 360-degree swivel cord, it also facilitates temperature control for different fabrics. You won’t be wrong if you call it the best iron design-wise since it looks so sleek. This iron comes with a dual light indicator which indicates a red light when it is powered on and heating and projects a green light when you set the temperature by turning its knob.
Prominent Features of the Amazon Brand – Solimo Dry Iron:
- Heat is uniformly distributed by a solitary plate with a nonstick coating
- Multiple-mode temperature control knob for various fabrics
- Safe for domestic use with overheating prevention provided by a thermal fuse
- A 360-degree swivel cord guarantees easy handling
- Distributes heat evenly
- Temperature Control Knob
- Dual LED light indicator
- Coating on the heating plate may peel off
Why We Picked the Amazon Brand – Solimo Dry Iron?
Welcome to the world of Solimo, where excellent value and top quality coexist. Each Solimo product is meticulously constructed to provide great quality. This iron has a temperature knob that allows you to change the temperature to meet the needs of various fabrics.
The Amazon Brand-Solimo Dry Iron features a fashionable, lightweight form that is portable and simple to use. You can iron your garments with the least amount of physical effort, thanks to the ergonomic design.
5. Bajaj Majesty DX 11 Dry Iron
Bajaj Majesty DX11 is an iron that is super light and offers excellent usability. Its key features include a 360-degree swivel cord, non-stick teflon soleplate coating for even heating, and various colour options to choose from. It provides 1000-watt power performance and supports safety plus a thermal fuse.
Designed in a compact size that fits comfortably between the fingers, it can be carried around very easily. This lightweight iron offers quick and easy ironing. It is also equipped with an auto shut feature and multiple temperature levels to control the heating.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj Majesty DX 11 Dry Iron:
- The Bajaj Majesty DX 11 Dry Iron comes with a chord with a 360-degree swivel
- The dry iron includes several temperature settings for comfort
- The Bajaj Majesty DX 11 comes with a two-year warranty
- Temperature control
- Indicator light
- Average build quality
7. Havells D’zire Dry Iron
With the help of this cutting-edge dry iron from Havells, you can press your garments with the skill of an expert. You will enjoy ironing and finish the job quickly if you use this dry iron from Havells. In addition to the temperature adjustment knob, this iron’s sole plate has a golden nonstick coating that is fabric-friendly. The thermal fuse also aids in preventing overheating.
Prominent Features of the Havells D’zire Dry Iron:
- The Havells iron comes 360-degree cord swivel with an easy-to-hold fabric selection knob
- The Havells D’zire Dry Iron comes with two years of product warranty
- The Pilot light indicator shows whether the iron has heated up or not
- Non-Stick coating on the sole plate
- Aerodynamic design
- Easy grip
- Packaging may not be very nice
8. Black+Decker BD Steam Iron
With our 2200W Steam Iron, you may get outstanding steam ironing performance. Built for comfort, efficiency, and longevity, modern technologies and elegant design provide the best experience and results. The ceramic-coated soleplate guarantees that your fabric won’t be harmed. It makes sure the iron slides through any cloth without snagging. This model’s handle is ergonomically designed for improved grip and has an internal self-cleaning feature to prevent lime scale buildup.
Prominent Features of the Black+Decker BD Steam Iron:
- The soleplate has an anti-drip mechanism to prevent water from dropping
- The iron has a steam bursting and sprays function that simply smoothens your garments
- Self-cleaning functionality to remove accumulated scales
- The product comes with a two-year warranty and an instruction manual
- Even heat distribution
- Self-cleaning feature
- Cord length is short
- It could be bulky for some
9. Usha EI 1602 Lightweight Dry Iron
The USHA El 1602 Dry Iron has a heat- and shock-resistant plastic body that makes it strong and ensures long life. It has a Teflon-coated sole plate that glides over clothing without causing any harm and is powered by a 1000 Watt heating source. When the required temperature is attained, it immediately shuts off with overheating safety. It has a 180-degree cord swivel that allows for unrestricted mobility when ironing.
Prominent Features of the Usha EI 1602 Lightweight Dry Iron:
- The Usha iron is light enough for daily ironing
- The cloth is smoothly glided over by the non-stick soleplate
- The Usha iron is made from a high-quality plastic body that provides electric shock protection
- Thermal fuse for safety against overheat cut-off
- Indicator lamp
- Cool touch handle
10. Croma Dry Iron
The Croma Dry Iron comes with a strong heating component. The non-stick coating on the soleplate provides for easy gliding and scratch defence. The Croma Iron is provided with a variable thermostat setting appropriate for various fabrics. It also has a cool touch handle for easy grip.
Prominent Features of the Croma Dry Iron:
- Even heating throughout its soleplate
- The Croma Dry Iron comes with a two-year warranty
- Overheat prevention is provided by a built-in thermal fuse
- Heat control knob
- Non-stick coating
11. Bajaj MX-35N Steam Iron
The Bajaj MX-35N is a beautiful, effective, and durable steam iron. It delivers speedy heating and enables you to iron your garments more quickly thanks to its high 2,000W output. Additionally, it has a self-cleaning feature that prevents pore clogging and an anti-drip feature that makes sure that water does not seep out during ironing. The steam burst feature guarantees crisp ironing even on stubborn wrinkles.
Prominent Features of the Bajaj MX-35N Steam Iron:
- This steam iron may be moved in all directions thanks to its 360-degree swivel cable
- The iron has a vertical ironing feature that makes ironing your garments while they are hanging up simple
- The variable steam output that guarantees flawless ironing on a variety of textiles
- Soleplate is non-stick and ceramic coated so that even at high temperatures, your clothing won’t sear
- Self-cleaning feature
- Quick heating
- Pin plug is big
- May drip water
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned the best smart plugs in India. Do have a look and let us know if you find it helpful.
Many people find ironing to be a thorough and time-consuming activity, but because of recent technological advancements and an invention boom, this is no longer the case. We hope we have finally saved you from scratching your heads by providing you with a list of some in-budget and the best irons to choose from. Based on our research, the Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron, Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron, and Philips GC1905 Steam Iron are our top picks. While making our list, we took into consideration factors like fabric compatibility, time consumption, resilience, safety, build, and design. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Which brand is best for iron in India?
According to our researchers, the Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron, Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron, and Philips GC1905 Steam Iron are the best brands for iron in India. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and choose one that is best suited to your requirements.
Which is the best dry iron in India?
The Usha 3302 Gold Lightweight Dry Iron, Bajaj DX 7 Dry Iron, and Morphy Richards Daisy Dry Iron are the best dry irons in India. They come with an adjustable knob to change the temperature and provide crisp ironing of the clothes.
Which iron is better: dry or steam?
In comparison, a steam iron often consumes more energy. It consumes more energy and has a greater wattage since it must heat the water and create steam. On the other hand, a typical dry iron uses less energy and typically has 1000W of power, which is sufficient to iron the garments.
What watt iron is good?
We suggest that you buy an iron that has a minimum of 1,500 watts, which is enough for the work. Low-wattage irons don’t generate enough heat and steam to remove stubborn creases.
What should I look for when buying iron?
While buying an iron, you should look into factors like fabric compatibility, time consumption, resilience, safety, build, design, and other aspects. However, we suggest that you decide to buy one that best suits your requirements and budget.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered fabric compatibility, time consumption, resilience, safety, build, design, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the finest electric tandoor. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.