For those who love to dig deep into the technical details of photography and nurture the art, a tripod is a really helpful tool. A good quality tripod provides you with the ultimate steadiness that is needed for perfect shots, especially in unleveled outdoor terrains. They come with many modern features that are suitable for mounting your latest digital cameras and smartphones. Are you confused about which tripod to pick? Fret not! We have rounded a list of the 15 best tripods in India that are perfect picks for getting great shots.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
How Do We Choose the Best Tripods for You?
If you love to travel and capture moments, then carrying a lightweight tripod will come in handy for clicking stable photographs and shake-free videos. While a tripod is an incredible investment, choosing a good quality and sturdy option is a bit tiring. Especially with so many options to choose from, the task of selecting the best becomes more difficult. This is why we tested multiple options and picked the ones we found worth relying upon. To get a better understanding of our selection, have a look at some of the prominent factors that we took into consideration.
We have carefully picked tripod options that are highly versatile and compatible with different attachments. You can use various gadgets like go pro, smartphones, digital cameras, etc.
If you want to take your tripod with you everywhere, it must be of good quality. Having a sturdy tripod with quality construction is important for long-term usage. All the mentioned options in this list are quality products that can withstand different weather conditions and stay intact for a long time.
List of Top 15 Tripods for Phones and DSLRs in India
On this page:
- 1. Digitek DTR 550 LW Tripod
- 2. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod
- 3. Tygot Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod
- 4. Photron STEDY 420 Tripod
- 5. YOZTI 7 Feet Long Tripod Stand
- 6. Tygot Gorilla Tripod
- 7. Syvo WT 3130 Aluminum Tripod
- 8. BENRO T560 Aluminium Tripod
- 9. AGARO Adjustable Camera Tripod
- 10. ULANZI Flexible Camera Tripod
- 11. Everycom T1-Pro Professional Camera Tripod
- 12. Hiffin HF-550 Tripod
- 13. Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W Tripod
- 14. Kodak T300 Tripod
- 15. JOBY JB01533-BWW-GorillaPod Mobile Rig
- Which is the best tripod brand in India?
- Do expensive tripods make a difference?
1. Digitek DTR 550 LW Tripod
Digitek is one of the leading brands in the Indian market that is known for offering good quality tripods. Digitek DTR 550 LW Tripod is a great choice for low light shooting, long exposure panning shots, and panoramas.
Prominent Features of the Digitek DTR 550 LW Tripod:
- Compatible with most video, digital, and still cameras, GoPro devices, and smartphones
- The legs are multi-section and adjustable for three-section height adjustment
- You can make it stand on one or more legs while enjoying great support
- The clip-lock seals the setting to give you ultimate stability for the perfect shot
- Different angles
- Two-way head
- Extremely portable
- Some complaints of jerks while panning
Why We Picked the Digitek DTR 550 LW Tripod?
Opening up a lot of new possibilities for amateur and professional photographers, the DTR 550 LW Tripod from Digitek is a great choice. It helps you capture bright and clear, professional-quality pictures even when the surrounding light is not favourable.
2. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod
If your camera work is all about outdoors and unlevel terrains, this is the best tripod for you to take steady shots. AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod comes with a pan-tilt swivel head for easy 360 degrees of movement and better shoots.
Prominent Features of the AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod:
- It has a built-in bubble level, making it easy to work on all kinds of grounds
- The non-slip rubber feet of the tripod gives a sound grip on different terrains
- Made of premium quality material, it can hold cameras up to 6.6 pounds
- The flexible legs of the tripod can be adjusted from 20 to 48 inches
- Comes with a zippered bag
- Easy to carry and store
- Offers perfect position
- Value for money
Why We Picked the AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod?
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Tripod is a lightweight and portable tripod suitable for part-time photography lovers. It is compatible with a wide range of cameras, smartphones, adapters, scopes, and more. Also, this tripod is easy and quick to set up for hassle-free usage.
3. Tygot Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod
Lightweight and adjustable tripod, this one from Tygot is an outstanding pick from the list. This tripod is suitable for mounting cameras as well as mobile phones and capturing photos from different shots. Also, it is made using an aluminum alloy that makes it lightweight yet strong.
Prominent Features of the Tygot Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod:
- The phone holding bracket of the tripod has automatic elastic for easy stretch
- You can adjust the setting and lock it with the help of the knob
- It is the best tripod for panoramic shots as it features a 360 degrees swivel
- Features level tester for correct positioning of the tripod on uneven ground
- Stable pictures
- Universal mobile holder mount
- Handy tilt motion
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Short height
Why We Picked the Tygot Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod?
Tygot Adjustable Aluminium Alloy Tripod features a three-way head that gives you the flexibility to switch between portrait and landscape orientations. In fact, you can fix your camera or phone at almost any angle in between to take the shot you want.
4. Photron STEDY 420 Tripod
Photron tripod comes with a host of state-of-the-art functions that you would expect from some of the best tripods for mobile. It is compatible with a variety of modern cameras and phones and has a 3 way-head for flexible shifting of angles.
Prominent Features of the Photron STEDY 420 Tripod:
- Features a level tester that adjusts the camera in case of unlevelled ground
- Non-slip rubber feet give you a strong grip and stability for steady and stable shots
- It has 4-tube section aluminium legs with an adjustable height of up to 4.06 feet
- Available in two different colour options for a better choice
- Extremely lightweight
- Easy-to-handle tripod
- Built-in bubble level
- Wide compatibility
- The weight capacity is limited to 2.5 kg
Why We Picked the Photron STEDY 420 Tripod?
Photron STEDY 420 Tripod is an upgraded solid construction that is perfect for long exposure and outdoor photography. It is a steady and robust tripod with geared elevator, spring lock, and centre column lock knob. Also, it comes with a bag for easy carrying all around.
5. YOZTI 7 Feet Long Tripod Stand
YOZTI 7 Feet Long Tripod Stand has a unique design that comes with a ring light to take perfectly bright shots. It is particularly helpful for live streaming, makeup videos, and selfies. Also, the light is detachable, making it highly versatile and easy to carry.
Prominent Features of the YOZTI 7 Feet Long Tripod Stand:
- The high impact resistance and heat resistance helps to keep LED lights protected
- Comes with three lighting modes and eleven adjustable brightness options in each option
- It sports a 360-degree rotating phone holder that is universally adjustable
- You can extend this tripod from 16″ to 50″ and can unfold the legs up to 30″ wide
- Versatile lightening options
- Flexible remote holder
- Convenient to carry
- Highly compatible
- The tripod is not very stable, according to some users
Why We Picked the YOZTI 7 Feet Long Tripod Stand?
YOZTI 7 Feet Long Tripod Stand is a highly versatile tripod that can be easily powered using devices that support USB ports like your laptop, Power Bank, and adaptors. It features special energy-saving LED beads and is powered by a constant current drive for saving energy.
6. Tygot Gorilla Tripod
This flexible mini tripod from Tygot is a Gorilla tripod suitable for almost all modern DSLR cameras and smartphones. The legs of this tripod are made with several flexible joints so they can be easily wrapped around fences and tree branches for taking shots from anywhere.
Prominent Features of the Tygot Gorilla Tripod:
- Rubberized ring and foot grips keep the camera secure and steady while shooting
- It comes with a premium quality phone holder with form padding on the backside
- The head of the tripod ensures 360-degree movement for capturing the perfect shot
- This octopus-styled tripod is extremely lightweight and portable for easy carrying
- Easy to carry in a bag
- Flexible legs
- Not a great choice for action cameras
Why We Picked the Tygot Gorilla Tripod?
Tygot Gorilla Tripod is a high-quality, durable, and lightweight tripod that features a rotating sphere, which allows you to take pictures from all angles. Also, it lets you lock the phone’s camera at the desired angle and use it comfortably for a long durable.
7. Syvo WT 3130 Aluminum Tripod
Next on our list of the best tripods, we have WT 3130 Aluminum Tripod by Syvo. With a minimum height of 16 inches, this can extend upto 40 inches comfortably. It comes with a phone mount with a padded grip to mitigate damage to your device.
Prominent Features of the Syvo WT 3130 Aluminum Tripod:
- Compatible with a majority of cameras, projectors, GoPro devices, smartphones, and more.
- It is a highly versatile tripod that can hold devices of weight up to 5 kg
- The collapsible design makes it easy to turn it into a compact, easy-to-carry tripod
- This tripod is made up of an aluminium body, making it extremely lightweight
- Comes with a carry bag
- Universal phone holder
- Features level indicator
- Adjustable height
- Not good for long-term usage
8. BENRO T560 Aluminium Tripod
Big, strong, and utterly conventional, BENRO T560 Aluminium Tripod is an excellent choice for taking outstanding shoots. It comes with a 3-way head that can support a smartphone or camera up to 5.51 Lb and offers excellent support and stability.
Prominent Features of the BENRO T560 Aluminium Tripod:
- This tripod has a flexible pan head that can rotate 360 degree
- It has built-in bubble view levels for taking perfect panoramic shoots
- BENRO tripod can read to a maximum height of 56.5 inches
- The tripod comes with a quick-release plate and 20 screws of 1/4″
- Sturdy tripod
- High-quality material
- Value for money
- Extremely rigid
- Does not come with a mobile holder
9. AGARO Adjustable Camera Tripod
Agaro is a lightweight yet highly sturdy stand that can support devices weighing up to 3 kg. This Adjustable Camera Tripod is one of the best products that can be extended from 24.4 inches to 66 inches. You can also fold it into a compact size for easy carrying all around.
Prominent Features of the AGARO Adjustable Camera Tripod:
- It has non-slip rotatable rubber feet for excellent stability on an uneven surface
- Features 3 section lock in each leg for easy adjustment of the tripod’s height
- The tripod has a bubble-level meter that helps you get the perfect angle
- Compatible with camera and smartphone, it comes with portrait or landscape options
- Easy head replacement
- Fast setup of tripod
- Comes with a carry bag
- 1-year warranty
10. ULANZI Flexible Camera Tripod
Known for outstanding quality at an affordable price, this ULANZI Flexible Camera Tripod is one of the best additions to the list. It is a flexible tripod that you can wrap on lampposts, fence posts, tree limbs, chairs, doorknobs, etc.
Prominent Features of the ULANZI Flexible Camera Tripod:
- This camera has wide compatibility and comes with universal 1/4 srcew
- The ball head allows 180° rotation with vertical and horizontal shooting
- On this tripod, you can mount a microphone or led video light for a selfie Vlog
- It is a highly durable tripod with a compact design that makes it easy to carry
- High-strength core
- Has elastic adhesive
- Perfect device stability
- Multi-functional tripod
- It cannot be extended to a great height
11. Everycom T1-Pro Professional Camera Tripod
Everycom T1-Pro Professional Camera Tripod is a professional camera tripod that is compatible with most devices. You can use it with a smartphone, DSLR, phone adaptor, projector, etc. It features a level adjustable and a 1/4 screw for better adjustment of the device.
Prominent Features of the Everycom T1-Pro Professional Camera Tripod:
- It has a quick flip leg lock that is easy to release and lock for hassle-free setup
- The tripod has a ball head that allows 360-degree rotation for panoramic shooting
- This tripod has extendable legs that can be raised to a height of 50 inches
- Lightweight and portable tripod, it has a fast, secure locking system for easy carrying
- Superb stability
- Easy height adjustment
- Adjustable angle
- Steady and lightweight
12. Hiffin HF-550 Tripod
HF-550 Tripod by Hiffin is a highly compatible tripod with adjustable legs. It has 3 quick-release flip-locks that allow easy extension of the tripod from 18.5″ to 80″ in just a few seconds. Also, this tripod has a 360-degree rotatable ball head and non-slip rubber feet.
Prominent Features of the Hiffin HF-550 Tripod:
- It is a sturdy and stable tripod that can hold devices of weight up to 7 kg
- You can fold it into a short and compact size of 445mm in height for easy carrying
- This tripod can be extended to a maximum height of 1651mm from 320mm
- Four-section height adjustment of this tripod lets you get a perfect angle
- Highly versatile
- Wide compatibility
- Macro photography
- Ultra-stable legs
- It is a little costly
13. Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W Tripod
Now upgrade your tripod to Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W and enjoy the perfect stability, support, and durability that you might be looking for. It is an incredible tripod with a 3-way head and a quick-release plate for excellent compatibility with a majority of devices.
Prominent Features of the Manfrotto MK055XPRO3-3W Tripod:
- 90-degree centre column mechanism allows switching from a vertical to a horizontal position
- Its quick power lock levers ensure easy blocking and unblocking of the tripod’s legs
- This tripod is designed for easy and comfortable handling with one hand
- The minimum height of the tripod is 3.5″, and the maximum height of 72.1″
- Easy setup
- Sturdy build
- Robust feets
- Powerful locking
- Very expensive
14. Kodak T300 Tripod
Kodak T300 Tripod is a lightweight and easy-to-carry tripod that is perfect for capturing stable videos and still photos. It is made with strong aluminum tubes of 30mm that provides extra stability and can be used even with heavy-weight cameras.
Prominent Features of the Kodak T300 Tripod:
- This tripod comes with a bearing hook to hang weight and enhance stability
- Comes with a rotary button design, this tripod offers excellent support to the device
- It is a widely compatible device with expandable legs to up to 180 cm
- High-quality tripod, it has flexible legs and is extremely lightweight
- Great flexibility
- Flip lock design
- The coating does not chip off
- 360-degree rotation
- Not the smallest when folded
15. JOBY JB01533-BWW-GorillaPod Mobile Rig
This GorillaPod by Joby is a ball and socket design tripod with a rubberized grip for great support and stability. It has a camera ring that allows you to attach compact LEDs or a separate microphone to create better-quality YouTube videos.
Prominent Features of the JOBY JB01533-BWW-GorillaPod Mobile Rig:
- It has extra-flexible legs that make it easy to wrap it at any angle
- Comes with 2 cold shoe mounts and 1 GoPro mount for wide compatibility
- The tripod is easy to adjust and can be tilted from landscape-to-portrait mode
- The single locking knob of this tripod keeps the phone secure while shooting
- Good for standard phone size
- Perfect for multiple angles
- Widely compatible
- Excellent build quality
Whether you are an amateur or professional photographer, a tripod will help you get excellent shots. This blog has some of the best tripods in India that are an amazing choice for capturing a perfect image without difficulty. Here you will find products for all budgets, ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 24,000. From all of these options, we really enjoyed using Digitek and Agaro. Do let us know which ones are your favourite.
Which is the best tripod brand in India?
While all the above-mentioned options are the best in the market, Digitek and SYVO are highly loved by people in the market. Manfroto is one of the best when it comes to premium tripods.
Do expensive tripods make a difference?
Yes. Expensive tripods do make a difference. They are made with top-notch quality material and have excellent features for a better experience. Also, expensive tripods are more reliable and stay sturdy for the long term. On the other hand, cheap or less expensive tripods may look fine but usually begin to show issues in some time.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly passionate and competent researchers of CashKaro work hard and spend time curating a list of products that you can trust. To suggest you the best tripods in the market, we compared multiple options on the basis of their material, flexible height, stability, and price. Since our aim is to make shopping hassle-free for you, we also considered customer reviews. We hope you find this list helpful in making an informed decision.