Kids’ watches are a great way to start teaching children about telling time at an early age. There are plenty of options available that they’ll probably love wearing on their wrists. Some watches for kids are designed to help understand time through the analogue or digital way, while some offer a few more features such as alarm settings, backlight, and more. Several brands have also developed smartwatches for children laced with GPS functionality, a camera, and panic buttons for safety.
Our Top Picks :
How Do We Choose the Best Smartwatches for Children?
Smartwatches are trending and can be super useful for kids as well. If you’ve been looking for the best smartwatch for children, your search ends here. In India, you can get great quality smartwatches ranging from Rs 2,100 to Rs 29,999 or more. Here are some basic factors that we considered before choosing the right smartwatches.
The watches enlisted here have high-quality straps that keep your children comfortable. Silicone, steel, and leather straps are the lightweight, breathable, and very comfortable on the skin.
Smartwatches are loaded with features that make our lives easier. These watches have quality activity trackers, BP tracker, SpO2 tracker, easily connectivity, parental controls, emergency buttons, GPS tracker, long battery life, and are user-friendly.
To make complete use of your investment, make sure that the watches are waterproof, dust-proof, and have voice assistants. All of these features will make the watch more durable.
List of the Top 10 Smartwatches for Kids
Apple is one of the largest tech companies in the world, and for sound reasons. The brand was established in 1976 when Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne. It manufactures some of the most iconic computers, laptops, smartphones, and electronic accessories that are trusted by millions across the globe.
Prominent Features of the Apple Watch SE:
- The watch features a solid aluminium case that protects it from rough weather and wear and tear
- Can be connected to both Android and iOS devices
- Allows you to take calls from your wrists
- Your child can track their exercises and keep their health in check
- The soft band that sits comfortably on the wrist
- Has fall detection as a safety measure
- Lets you check your heartbeat, oxygen levels, burned calories, and more
- Interchangeable straps
- Battery life might not be the best
- Premium option
Why We Picked the Apple SE Series Smartwatch?
If you’re looking for a watch to gift your child on their birthday, the Apple SE can be your best bet! Loaded with interesting features such as music, texts, calorie counter, heartbeat detection, fall detection, built-in compass, etc, this watch will be the best choice for children as well as adults.
It also has a solid build and is waterproof so you won’t have to worry much about damages either. All in all, a great investment that will last you for a very long time.
Noise is a relatively new brand making waves in the Indian smartwatch and wearables market today. It was founded in 2014 by Gaurav and Amit Khatri. The brand picked up pace in 2018 and competes with some of the biggest brands in the country today.
Prominent Features of the Noise Champ Smartband for Kids:
- A lightweight watch equipped with all the necessary features your kids need
- Comes with seven different alarms that include wake up, meal time, study time, water, etc
- Features multiple sports modes and a sleep tracker
- It has a good 7-day battery life
- Can be paired with the NoiseFit app to keep track of your child
- IP68 waterproof
- Multiple watch faces
- Lightweight option
- Sleep tracker and step counter may not be accurate
- The app might not function properly
Why We Picked the Noise Champ Smartband for Kids?
The Noise Champ Smartband is perfect for kids who like to wear lightweight and comfortable watches. It has multiple features such as step counter, sleep tracker, water alarm, alarm clocks, etc so that children can take care of their lifestyle easily. It also has an app that you can connect your phone to keep track of your
Founded in 2016 by Sameer Mehta and Aman Gupta, Boat Lifestyle is one of the fastest-growing audio and wearable brands in India. The company is based in New Delhi and manufactures top-notch earphones, smartwatches, headphones, chargers, etc.
Prominent Features of the boat Xtend Smartwatch:
- Features a 1.69” square LCD touchscreen display
- Has a sleep monitor, heart rate monitor, SPo2 monitor, calorie counter, etc
- Comes with multiple sports modes to let you track your workouts
- Also has in-built Alexa
- It allows you to receive all your calls, texts, and notifications on your watch
- 100+ dial faces
- Lightweight and stylish design
- Dynamic activity tracker
- The data might not be accurate
- You may face issues with connecting the watch to your phone app
Why We Picked the boat Xtend Smartwatch?
Boat Xtend is one of the best launches by the brand. It has a soft wristband that fits you really well while the crystal clear LCD allows you check time, calls, and messages easily. It also has multiple sports modes, health trackers, etc so that you can inculcate healthy habits in your kids at an early age.
Realme was launched in 2018 by Sky Li and is one of the largest smartphone brands in the world. It makes top-grade phones, watches, earphones, chargers, and cables that are loved by millions in India. The company has its headquarters in Shenzhen, China and a massive customer base globally.
Prominent Features of the Realme Smartwatch 2:
- Features a 1.75″ HD super bright touch display
- Has a heart rate and SPo2 monitors
- Also has 90+ sports modes which include walking, running, jogging, swimming, spinning, etc
- Well-integrated GPS offers clear and accurate path tracking
- Battery lasts for upto 14 days
- Has 100+ watch faces
- Looks really stylish and premium
- Syncs with your phone quickly
- Battery backup might not be that great
Why We Picked the Realme Smartwatch 2?
The Realme Smartwatch 2 is a combination of style and functionality in one watch. It has a premium-quality display, much like the more expensive watches, which makes it an even more irresistible option to go for! You can easily connect it to your smartphone and enjoy its features in their glory!
Titan is no doubt of the most loved jewellery, watches, and eyewear brands in India. It was founded in 1984 by Xerxes Desai and has its head offices in Bengaluru. The brand makes premium quality watches and has been a top favourite for decades.
Prominent Features of the Titan Smart Smartwatch:
- Solid 1.32″ aluminium case to make this watch sturdy
- The round LED display is touchscreen which allows you full control at the tip of your fingers
- Has built-in Alexa to help you set alarms and reminders and play your favourite music on the go
- Measures blood pressure, heart rate, SPo2 levels, etc
- Also has stress and sleep monitors
- Long battery life of up to 14 days
- 100+ watch faces
- Stylish design
- App syncing issues by some users
Why We Picked the Titan Smart Smartwatch?
The Titan Smart is a super-affordable and efficient product that you must check out. It has an aluminium case which isn’t only super solid but also feels very premium on your wrists. It also helps you keep your child’s stress and sleep patterns in check so you can take good care of them properly.
Fire-Boltt is a leading brand in the Indian audio and wearable vertical. It was founded in 2015 by Arnav Kishore and Aayushi Kishore and has its headquarters in Mumbai, India.
Prominent Features of the Fire-Boltt Smartwatch:
- Has a sturdy metal body with soft straps that are comfortable on your wrists
- Tracks your heart rate, blood pressure, SPo2, etc accurately
- The 1.4” capacitive touch display has curved edges and offers crystal clear visuals
- Its battery lasts for up to 8 days
- Features running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, football, distance, and calories trackers to keep your health in check
- IPX7 Water Resistant
- SpO2 and heart rate tracker
- 200+ watch faces
- BP readings might not be accurate
Fastrack is a youth-oriented fashion and accessories brand that was founded in 1998. The New Delhi-based company manufactures watches, bags, sunglasses, etc and has a big fan following in the country.
Prominent Features of the Fastrack Reflex Smartwatch:
- Has a 1.69″ display that offers great visuals and premium touch controls
- Built-in Alexa allows you to control the watch easily
- Its battery lasts for up to 10 days
- Comes with a heart rate monitor, SpO2 monitor, sleep tracker, and menstrual tracker
- 10+ sports modes include running, cycling, spinning, walking, etc
- Interchangeable straps
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Very comfortable to wear
- Touch might not be that good
Founded in 2007 by James Park and Eric Friedman, Fitbit is one of the fastest-growing fitness tech companies in the world. The brand makes top-class watches that help you maintain a healthy lifestyle by tracking your overall activities. The brand was acquired by Alphabet, Inc. in 2021.
Prominent Features of the Fitbit Ace 2 Activity Tracker:
- One of the best watches for kids, it helps them track their steps and activities
- It offers virtual badges and fun celebrations when kids achieve their daily goals
- Its battery lasts for up to 5 days
- Can be paired with Fitbit child account to limit their access to unnecessary features
- Features sleep tracker, bedtime reminders, and silent alarms
- Water resistant up to 50 m
- Multiple watch faces
- Decent battery life
Timex is one of the largest watch companies in the world. It was founded in 1854 and was earlier known as Waterbury Clock Company. The brand makes affordable watches that are a top choice in India.
Prominent Features of the Timex Fit Smart Watch:
- Features a 1.3″ TFT screen that’s vibrant and responsive to touch
- Monitors heart rate, SpO2, body temperature, blood pressure, and sleep cycles
- Its battery lasts for up to 7 days
- It has a strong plastic case and a steel mesh band that looks really stylish
- It features a tang buckle closure
- Multiple watch faces
- 10+ sports modes
- Accurate readings
Zebronics is a popular audio, electronics, and peripherals brand that was founded in 1997 in Chennai. The Indian brand makes affordable and high-quality electronic products loved by millions in India.
Prominent Features of the Zebronics DRIP Smartwatch:
- Has a vibrant 1.69” touchscreen display
- The watch is compatible with both iOS and Android
- Offers Bluetooth calling feature so that you can take calls easily
- Features weather updates, remote camera, music control options, and water reminder
- Also has a voice assistant that helps you set alarms easily
- Multiple watch faces
- Accurate readings
- Great battery life
- Might look a little tacky
Smartwatches are a big part of our lives now and even kids prefer them over traditional analogue watches. In this article, we have listed some of the best smartwatches for children in India on the basis of their compatibility with iOS and Android, battery life, accurate activity trackers, battery life, etc. While we really love the watches from Apple, Fitbit, and boAt, do let us know which one you loved the most.
Which is the best smartwatch for children?
Apple SE Watch and Fitbit Ace 2 are some of the best smartwatches for children.
Which brand makes the best smartwatches for 10-year-olds?
Apple, Fitbit, and Boat are some of the best smartwatches for kids who are 10 years old and above.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who try and study several products before adding them to our lists. For the smartwatch blog, we considered factors such as band material, battery life, water resistance, screen quality, etc. Our goal is to offer you the best product suggestions so that you can shop online without any worries!