Smartwatches have become the new fashion trend and a great way to take care of your health. Whether you’re hitting the gym, going for a jog, or want to keep check of your daily step count while at work, you can do it all with the help of a shiny, new smartwatch. Not only this, but these watches also allow you to pick calls, listen to music, and check your blood pressure and SpO2 levels instantly. For many people, these watches have become the new style statement.
How Do We Choose the Best Indian Smartwatch Brands?
If you’re planning to get onboard the smartwatch bandwagon, here are the best Indian smartwatch brands for you to check out. A high-quality smartwatch ranges from Rs 5,000 to Rs 15,000. Premium smartwatches can even vary between Rs 30,000 to Rs 80,000.
When determining the top made in India smartwatch brands, we consider several aspects such as build quality, pricing, functionality, sensors, and more. All of the brands listed here have at least a 4/5 rating on Amazon. Here you can also, check best watches for boys in India.
List of the Best Indian Smartwatch Brands (Made in India)
On this page:
- 1. Apple
- 2. Samsung
- 3. Fossil
- 4. OnePlus
- 5. OPPO
- 6. Honor
- 7. Fitbit
- 8. boAt
- 9. Titan
- 10. French Connection
- 11. Michael Kors
- 12. Realme
- Which brand of smartwatches is the best?
- Which budget smartwatch is best in India?
- Which smartwatch is made in India?
- What is India’s No 1 wearable watch brand?
- Which is the best smartwatch in India?
When it comes to smartwatches, Apple is always topping the charts due to its insane quality and top-notch design.
- Apple is a highly preferred and reliable smartwatch brand in India and has millions of users in the country itself.
- The brand was launched in the year 1976 by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne.
- With headquarters in California, Apple runs its sales and operates smoothly across the globe.
- The Apple Watch is an amazing smartwatch to own.
- It comes in a silver aluminium case that makes it durable.
- You can easily track your fitness, calorie count, and heart rate to ensure you’re always acing your health goals.
- It also allows you to check emails, messages, make calls, and stay connected with your fam all the time.
- Apple smartwatches are only compatible with iPhone models
Apple Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 29,000 – Rs 79,990
- Built-in compass
- Fall detection
Popular Apple Smartwatch Models: Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch Series SE, Apple Watch Series 7
Samsung is a super popular brand in India when it comes to Android mobile phones. The company started operations in the year 1938 by Lee Byung-Chul and has its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea.
- With superb quality production, Samsung has become the largest phone selling brand in the world.
- The company has also ventured into smartwatches and other such accessories, which are picking up pace in the Indian market today.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch is as functional as it is elegant.
- It boasts a Super AMOLED display that offers vivid graphics and allows you to customize the dial faces as per your taste.
- The 24/7 tracking feature keeps check of stress levels, blood pressure, and 39 other built-in trackers.
- The 50m water resistance protects the watch from any water damage, so you can wear it wherever you go without any hassle.
- Samsung smartwatches are expensive
Samsung Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 19,999 – Rs 49,999
- AMOLED display
- 40+ trackers
- Dial face customization
Popular Samsung Smart Watch Models: Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, Samsung Galaxy Watch 4.
Fossil is a luxury watch brand from America. The company runs several massive brands such as Skagen, Relic, and Misfit. It was launched in the year 1984 by Tom Kartsotis and is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.
- Fossil has collaborated with high-end brands such Armani Exchange, BMW, Puma, Michael Kors, etc., as their licensed accessories producer.
- With several outlets and online stores, this sensational brand keeps planning to reach and influence an even bigger clientele.
- The Fossil Watch is ideal for the powerful working woman who juggles smartly between work and taking care of her health.
- It is designed with a pedometer, GPS, heart rate monitor, and fitness tracker.
- The watch is powered by Wear OS by Google to assist you thoroughly with managing calls, sending messages, and listening to music on the go.
- The AMOLED round dial is adorned with small gems across the bezel to add more class and elegance.
- Spo2 sensors missing
Fossil Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 22,995 – Rs 24,995
- AMOLED display
- Wear OS by Google
- Fitness tracker
Popular Fossil Smartwatch Models: Fossil Smartwatch Gen 6
OnePlus not only produces the best Android devices in the world but also offers top-notch watches and wireless gadgets. This Chinese company was founded by Carl Pei and Pete Lau in the year 2013 as a subsidiary of OPPO.
- OnePlus has gained a lot of popularity across the globe for its top-grade products.
- It supplies products in around 40 countries around the globe.
- The OnePlus Watch has a classic round dial with 2.5D curved glass and a Fluroelastomer band that is very comfortable to wear.
- It is designed with Bluetooth 5.0 that offers hands-free calls, lets you control your music, and allows you to control your camera shutters without any hassle.
- You get 110+ workout types to track your burnt calories.
- The IP 68 water and dust resistance protect the watch from getting damaged.
- Pricey as compared to peer category products
OnePlus Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 1,499 – 16,999
- IP 68 water and dust resistance
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 110+ workout types
Popular OnePlus Smartwatch Models: OnePlus Smartwatch, OnePlus Smartband
Launched by Tony Chen in the year 2004, OPPO is a Chinese electronics company that has managed to garner a solid customer base today. It runs several sub-brands such as OnePlus.
- It is one of the largest selling mobile brands in China and enjoys a lot of attention from the global market as well.
- The brand has its headquarters in Dongguan, Guangdong, and has made it to more than 50 countries today.
- The OPPO Health and Fitness Smartwatch is the ideal option for people who need a gadget to take care of their health.
- It accurately tracks your heart rate, blood pressure, calories, sleep schedule to ensure that you always meet your health goals.
- While being supremely functional, this watch is also super stylish and allows you to manage your daily tasks without any trouble.
- LTE support missing
OPPO Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 3,000 – Rs 24,999
- 1.91-inch AMOLED Flexible Dual-Curved Display
- Wear OS by Google
- Fast Charging
- 5ATM Water resistance
Popular OPPO Smartwatch Models: OPPO Smartband, OPPO Health & Fitness Smartwatch
Founded in 2013 by Ren Zhengfei, Honor is a renowned smartphone brand in India. The company was previously owned by Huawei and currently has its headquarters in Shenzhen, China.
- Honor gained traction with its mid-ranged mobile devices that were accepted well in the global market.
- Over the last few years, Honor launched some smartwatches and wireless accessories that have received a great response from Indian buyers.
- The Honor Magic Watch is a solid smartwatch option for people who want their watch to do everything.
- It has a massive 455mAh battery that lasts for up to 14 hours.
- The classic AMOLED touch screen works smoothly and lag-free.
- Its Bluetooth connectivity allows you to manage your tasks with ease. You can also customize your dial faces easily.
- Strap quality can be improved
Honor Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 5,999 to Rs 14,999
- AMOLED Display
- 100+ Workout Modes
Popular Honor Smartwatch Models: Honor Magic 2, Honor Band 6
Fitbit is a renowned electronics company that focuses on creating products that simplify taking care of your health. The company was founded in the year 2007 by James Park and Eric Friedman.
- Fitbit was one of the first brands to introduce pedometers and calorie counters in its watches.
- With headquarters in San Francisco, California, the brand operates in numerous countries worldwide.
- Fitbit Versa 2 boasts a super stylish and classy rounded square dial that looks phenomenal on your wrists.
- It helps you track your sleep, heart rate, and calories to aid in proper sleep and stress management.
- It features a built-in Amazon Alexa that keeps you up to date and makes managing regular tasks a lot easier.
- With great looks and superior functionality, this watch should be on your radar.
- Limited availability
Fitbit Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 9,999 – 23,999
- Built-in Alexa
- Rounded square display
- 5+ days battery life
Popular Fitbit Smartwatch Models: Fitbit Versa 3, Fitbit Versa 2, Fitbit Inspire 2
boAt is an Indian electronics company that got popular for its Bluetooth speakers and wireless headphones. The brand was launched in the year 2013 and has managed to garner a solid customer base in the country.
- boAt majorly retails wireless speakers, earphones, chargers, and has recently ventured into the smartwatch industry as well.
- If you’re looking for a top-quality smartwatch within a low budget, you must check out boAt.
- The boAt Xtend is one of the best smartwatches launched by the brand till date.
- It boasts a 1.69” LCD display that offers vivid visuals and decent brightness in sunlight as well.
- You get multiple watch faces to personalise your style with different outfits.
- The built-in Alexa offers you the ease to manage all the features without having to touch the device.
- Service centres are limited
Boat Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 1,999 – Rs 4,999
- LCD touch display
- Built-in Alexa
- Customizable watch faces
Popular Boat Smartwatch Models: boAt Storm, boAt Flash
There’s no doubt that Titan dominates the Indian market when it comes to watches. All of its products are priced reasonably and offer true value for money.
- The brand was launched in the year 1984 by Xerxes Desai and is currently headquartered in Bangalore, India.
- It majorly manufactures watches, wallets, perfumes, and recently collaborated with Tanishq for a jewellery range as well.
- The Titan Connected Hybrid X has a sporty design and is ideal for men.
- The watch features a 1.2” full touch display that gets connected with your smartphones so that you can manage your tasks easily.
- You get the option to change your straps whenever you want with this watch.
- Since it’s a hybrid watch, you get 3 days of battery life when using the smart features and 30 days of battery life when using the analog features.
- Titan smartwatches are pricey
Titan Smartwatch Average Cost in India: From Rs 7,995 – Rs 11,995
- Customizable watch faces
- 30 days of battery life when using analog
- Two strap options
Popular Titan Smartwatch Models: Titan Connected Hybrid X
10. French Connection
French Connection is a popular clothing brand with roots in London, England. The company retails clothing, accessories, and homeware products across the globe.
- It was founded in the year 1972 by Stephen Marks and has its headquarters in London, United Kingdom.
- The company serves in Europe, the USA, the UK, and many Asian countries today.
- The F1 Smartwatch by French Connection has a blend of premium looks and a highly functional design.
- It features a full-touch IPS display which comes with adjustable brightness.
- The watch has an IP68 rating that makes it dust and water-resistant.
- The rose gold mesh band looks sophisticated and adds more value to your everyday ensembles.
- Calling feature missing
Average French Connection Smartwatch Cost in India: From Rs 7,250 to Rs 10,450
- Solid rose gold mesh band
- IP68 dust and water resistance
Popular French Connection Smartwatch Models: French Connection R7, French Connection R3, French Connection F1
11. Michael Kors
Capri Holdings Ltd (earlier known as Michael Kors) is one of the finest and most popular fashion brands around the globe. It was launched in 1981 by Michael Kors and is currently headquartered in London.
- The brand retails premium clothes, shoes, watches, and handbags that are supplied to over 2,000 stores across the globe.
- The Michael Kors Gen 5E is a classic smartwatch for modern working women in India.
- It allows you to keep track of your health even while working and doing other chores.
- The stainless-steel construction with rose gold plating offers enhanced structural integrity to this watch and makes it truly durable.
- It comes with a clasp closure and up to 50M water resistance.
- Michael Kors smartswatches have availability issue
Average Michael Kors Smartwatch Cost in India: From Rs 20,796 – Rs 25,995
- Stainless steel construction
- 50 M water resistance
- Health & Fitness tracker
Popular Michael Kors Smartwatch Models: Lexington 2, Gen 5E
You must have heard about Realme and seen its smartphones climb up in sales every year. It was founded in 1981 by Sky Li and Madhav Sheth and has its headquarters in Shenzhen, China.
- It is a sub-brand of BBK Electronics that also runs OPPO.
- This Chinese electronics company has managed to fight through the ranks to become a top contender in the global smartphone market.
- The realMe Smartwatch 2 Pro is a top-selling product on Amazon and is highly demanded in the Indian market today.
- It has a 1.75-inch HD Super Bright Touchscreen Display for clear and vivid graphics.
- You can easily check your heart rate and blood oxygen levels with the help of this watch.
- With up to 90 sports modes and 14-day long battery life, you’re all set to ace your health goals.
- Build quality can be improved
Average Realme Smartwatch Cost in India: From Rs 4,999 – Rs 12,999
- 1.75” HD display
- 90 Sports Modes
- 14-day battery life
Popular Realme Smartwatch Models: Realme Smartwatch S, Realme Smartwatch 2 Pro
Which brand of smartwatches is the best?
You can check out Apple, Samsung, Oneplus, Realme, Boat, and Fitbit for premium quality smartwatches in India.
Which budget smartwatch is best in India?
The Boat Xtend and Noise Colorfit Pro are two budget-friendly smartwatches that offer multiple features of expensive watches.
Which smartwatch is made in India?
Indian smartwatch brands like boAt, Gizmore, Fire-Boltt, and Titan have smartwatches that are made in India.
What is India’s No 1 wearable watch brand?
Noise is the number 1 wearable smartwatch brand in India in the last quarter. As per the latest numbers, Noise has more than 20% market share in the country.
Which is the best smartwatch in India?
The top selling smartwatch in India is from the Noise ColorFit Pro series. The company has a 20+% market share in India.