A wireless charger allows you to charge your compatible smartphones and other devices without plugging a charging cable. All you need to do is place the device on top of the charging pad, and the wireless charger will do its magic. These nifty devices have become cheaper and faster to quickly charge up your compatible smartphones, Bluetooth earbuds, and even smartwatches. Here are some of the best wireless chargers for iPhones, making charging a breeze for your devices.
Also Read: Best memory cards for mobile
How Do We Choose the Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone?
Wireless chargers are a convenient way of setting your iPhone down to charge without having to worry about fiddling around with cables. They are convenient, stylish, and a feasible replacement for a wired USB charger. These days you can find these easy to grab and go chargers from various brands ranging from Rs 900 to Rs 5000. While they are not the most affordable option to go for, they are totally worth the money.
Here are some of the factors to keep in mind while buying the best wireless charger for your iPhone.
This is the most important factor to look for. First, you need to check whether your iPhone, AirPods, or other devices can be charged wirelessly. If you are picking a Qi Certified wireless charger, make sure it supports your phone as all the newer versions of the iPhone work well with this standard of wireless charging but not the older ones. So, check carefully.
Different phones use different wattage. You must pick the charger that fulfils your iPhone’s requirements. The initial wireless charging of iPhones was limited to just 5 watts. However, for newer versions, it is increased to 7.5 watts. So, make sure that your phone wattage is supported by the charger. While you can charge a higher wireless charging wattage phone with a low wattage charger, it will slow down the charging speed.
Wireless chargers come in different shapes and sizes like circular, rectangle, stand design, etc. Some of the chargers have flat pads, and others have angled stands. Also, there are some models that can fit up to two or three devices at once. While purchasing, match the charger with your requirements and look for a good grip that can hold your phone or other devices firmly.
10 Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone
Skip to Content
- 1. Anker Wireless Charger (Powerwave Pad)
- 2. Yootech Wireless Charging Pad
- 3. RAEGR Arc 400 Wireless Charger
- 4. Apple MagSafe Charger
- 5. Spigen F309W Wireless Charger
- 6. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charger
- 7. Unigen Wireless Charger
- 8. Sevenaire 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Dock (D1700)
- 9. Satechi Aluminum 2-in-1 Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand
- 10. ESR Shift Wireless Charging Stand
- Does wireless charging ruin the iPhone?
- Is it OK to leave iPhone on a wireless charger overnight?
- Which is the best wireless charger for iPhone 13?
- Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
1. Anker Wireless Charger (Powerwave Pad)
Our top choice for the best wireless chargers for iPhones is this trendy pick by Anker. Anker is one of the most reliable names in charging tech. It is highly regarded for providing excellent value for money, and this PowerWave Pad for charging your iPhone is no exception. This charger is a disc-shaped pad that has a soft-touch matte surface on top and bottom to provide it with the required grip and protect the phone from slipping off. It is compact, lightweight, efficient, and a great option to choose.
Prominent Features of the Anker Wireless Charger:
- The charger has an aesthetically-pleasing slimline anti-slip design
- It is case-friendly, which means you can charge your iPhone through the case
- It supports up to 10W of high-speed wireless charging
- It eliminates radiation and overheating risks to keep you and your device safe
- Compatible with Pixel and Galaxy phones as well
- Provides an effortless charging experience
- The charger is equipped with object detection, short circuit protection, and temperature control
- It is a little pricey
Why We Picked the Anker Wireless Charger?
The Anker Qi-Certified wireless charger uses highly efficient components and an advanced chipset to charge any Qi-compatible device in 10% less time than other 5W wireless chargers. It can charge your smartphone vertically or horizontally, which allows you to keep track of messages or watch videos while the phone gets charged. On top of that, it comes with an internal cooling fan that makes sure that your device won’t overheat.
2. Yootech Wireless Charging Pad
The Yootech wireless charging pad is the best charging companion for your iPhones, Qi-enabled smartphones and wireless earbuds like Apple AirPods. This pad works with rubber, plastic, or TPU cases of up to 4mm thickness to efficiently charge your smartphones or tablets. It is integrated with a type-C charging port and comes with one USB C to USB A cable, ensuring a superior user experience. The three charging modes allow efficient charging of Samsung phones at 10W, iPhones at 7.5W, and Qi-enabled devices at 5W, making it one of the best wireless chargers for iPhones and other smartphones.
Prominent Features of the Yootech Wireless Charging Pad:
- It is designed with exclusive multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology
- It has a user-friendly design with a green led indicator
- Allows charging with rubber/plastic/TPU cases of up to 4mm thickness
- The charger allows both vertically and horizontally charging and provides a perfect angle
- High-quality yet affordable
- Comes with a hassle-free 12 months warranty
- It is sleep-friendly that won’t wake you up at night
- It comes with a short power cord
Why We Picked the Yootech Wireless Charging Pad?
Yootech Wireless Charging Pad is a simple looking charger that gets the job done admirably. It offers a fairly wide charging area that will save you from hunting for a sweet spot. To make it stand out, Yootech has designed it with Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology that provides temperature control, surge protection, and short-circuit prevention to your phone. It also extends battery life and ensures safe charging.
Must Read: Best laptop stands with fans in India
3. RAEGR Arc 400 Wireless Charger
The RAEGR wireless charger is a Qi-certified product. It is made of fire-resistant ABS material, which makes it a safer choice for the best wireless chargers for iPhone. Other safety features include short circuit prevention, surge protection, and temperature control. Additionally, this ultra-thin wireless charger for iPhone lets you charge your phone with a 5mm thick plastic/rubber case.
Prominent Features of the RAEGR Arc 400 Wireless Charger:
- It offers a 10W Output for selected galaxy phones, 7.5 W for iPhones, and 5W for all Qi-enabled devices.
- Comes with an LED indicator that allows you to check the charge status.
- It has a slim design and looks attractive
- The charger has an LED indicator that allows easy checking of the charge status.
- Comes in multiple eye-pleasing colours
- It is portable, lightweight, and easy to carry
- Offers 1 Year Replacement Warranty
- It does not offer a high-charging speed
Why We Picked the RAEGR Arc 400 Wireless Charger?
Ultra-thin with a matte finish, RAEGR Arc 400 is one of the best chargers offering 3 wireless charging modes and is compatible with all Qi-enabled phones. It is fire resistant and Qi-certified charger that ensures safe charging and provides short circuit prevention, Surge protection, and Temperature control. Also, it effortlessly recognises the charger even from the case and starts the charging immediately. So, get this wireless charger and change the way you charge your device.
4. Apple MagSafe Charger
One of the best wireless chargers for iPhone and other Apple devices, the Apple MagSafe Charger, gives the fastest wireless charging with magnetic alignment. It is compatible with iPhones and AirPods and easily recognises the devices without any extra effort. This wireless charger comes with a built-in magnet that allows it to easily snap together with the phone and start the charging process. Undoubtedly, Apple MagSafe Charger makes wireless charging ridiculously easy.
Prominent Features of the Apple MagSafe Charger:
- It delivers 12-15W of power as per the iPhone model
- Magnets in this charger are made of 100% recycled rare earth elements
- It maintains compatibility with Qi charging that allows it to charge iPhone 8 or later, as well as AirPods
- Has a solid, sleek design and weighs 1.38 ounces
- It charges the iPhone faster than any other wireless system
- The charger dynamically optimises power as per the requirement
- Supports fast charging up to 15W
- Magnetic alignment only applies to iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 Pro models
Why We Picked the Apple MagSafe Charger?
Apple MagSafe Charger is a simple and straightforward design charger that can charge up to 15W if you have a 20W charging plug at the other end. While it offers up to 12W of peak power delivery for iPhone 12 mini or iPhone 13 mini, it is still faster than basic Qi wireless charging. Also, it is outfitted with magnets that reduce the risk of accidental misalignments and lets you use your device even when it is charging. If you’re a diehard Apple fan and need an official solution, this charger is for you.
5. Spigen F309W Wireless Charger
The Spigen F309W wireless charger features a compact build and comes with Qi Certification to offer up to 10W wireless charging speeds to compatible devices. It is designed with Control Heat Technology to protect the device and yourself from any power outage or mishap. The wireless charger provides 7.5W and 10W wireless charging to juice up your iPhone or Android smartphone at its maximum potential. This wireless charging pad is also equipped with non-slip rubber both at the top and bottom to keep the pad as well as your smartphone in place while charging.
Prominent Features of the Spigen F309W Wireless Charger:
- Can charge up to 10W with Galaxy and 7.5W with iPhone
- Built with ControlHeat Technology to prevent overheating and overcharging
- Has dim LED light that does not interrupt the sleep
- It is compatible with most phone cases
- Comes with multiple power protection technology
- It is pretty small and slim, which makes it easy to carry everywhere
- It includes a USB-C charging cable
- It is too small for big phones
Why We Picked the Spigen F309W Wireless Charger?
Spigen F309W Wireless Charger is a simple modern square-shaped design with durable aluminium build and is lined with a non-slip material that ensures mobile stability while charging. This charger houses an intelligent circuit system and is built-in with multiple Spigen Protection Technology, including ControlHeat Technology, Smart IC CHIP Protection, and Intelligent Power Technology. Also, its charging is pretty good, which makes it worth every penny.
6. Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charger
The Belkin Boost Up wireless charger features a slim and sleek design, which looks great on the desk. It has non-slip feet that keep the stand firm on the surface and ensure it doesn’t slip or move while in use. The charging pad is equipped with advanced safety features like temperature control to ensure safe charging temperatures. Also, it works with lightweight plastic cases up to 3mm, so you don’t have to remove the phone’s case while charging.
Prominent Features of the Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charger:
- It has a non-disruptive LED indicator that ensures proper alignment and charging at up to 5W
- Compatible with all the devices that use Qi technology
- It has a premium finish and minimalist design
- Offers portrait mode ensuring easy chat, web browsing, and more
- Superior-quality yet reasonably priced
- Comes with 24 month’s warranty
- Ensures rapid charging of your device
- A little pricey
- Only supports plastic cases of up to 3mm
7. Unigen Wireless Charger
The Unigen Unipod wireless charger comes with Qi Certification to charge your compatible Android smartphone at 10W, iPhone at 7.5W, and Google Pixel smartphones at 5W speed. It can also charge AirPods and AirPods Pro with its wireless charging case. This wireless charging pad comes with inbuilt exclusive circuit protection features, keeping your smartphone safe while maintaining the device’s temperature.
Prominent Features of the :
- It has an ultra-slim design and air vents to prevent overheating
- Powered by a USB-C port and cable comes with the product
- It has a 4D glass top with a metal base that looks stunning
- 6mm thick and weighs only 190Grm
- Allows charging with the case even up to 8mm thick
- It has anti-slip silicone pads on the bottom
- Designed with a soft and unobtrusive light for undisturbed sleep
- Does not offer the fastest charging
8. Sevenaire 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Dock (D1700)
Sevenaire 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Dock (D1700) is a perfect charger to eliminate the wires clutter around your desk. Unlike other options, it allows the user to charge multiple devices in one go, like your iPhone, watch, and AirPods. This single charging station features a robust and ergonomic design with an adjustable stand. Using this charger, you can fast-charge your phone both in standing and flat mode. This ensures a better and more convenient charging experience.
Prominent Features of the Sevenaire 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Dock (D1700):
- It has soft and sleek light for the charging indicator
- Foldable design with 2 hinge points for easy adjustment
- Offers fast Charging for 3 devices at once
- It has an anti-slip silicone base and a USB C port
- Faster than typical wireless chargers
- Supports all wireless charging compatible phones
- Can charge both in portrait and landscape mode
- It comes with a heavy price tag
9. Satechi Aluminum 2-in-1 Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand
Satechi Aluminum 2-in-1 Magnetic Wireless Charging Stand is a powerful tool that combines the advantages of dual wireless charging with the hands-free magnetic attachment. It also includes a designated wireless charging pad that allows charging two devices in one go. This charger has a modern-age design that is perfect for adding an elegant touch to your nightstand or home office setup.
Prominent Features of the Satechi Wireless Charging Stand:
- Has ultra-sleek stainless steel and aluminium build
- Equipped with hands-free magnetic attachment
- It has non-slip padding on the bottom to prevent it from slipping
- It can charge AirPods and iPhone simultaneously
- Allows for convenient, hands-free viewing
- Comes with a convenient USB-C port
- Makes it easy to rotate the phone in any direction
- The built-in light is bright
10. ESR Shift Wireless Charging Stand
ESR Shift Wireless Charging Stand is a compact and foldable charger that saves valuable space on the desk and makes it easy to carry everywhere. It is optimised for dual-position charging and comes with overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, and overheating protection features. This affordable, simple and effective charger is a great choice for iPhone users.
Prominent Features of the ESR Shift Wireless Charging Stand:
- It supports both horizontal and vertical charging
- The charger has non-slip padding for better stability
- Designed with a low-profile LED indicator that doesn’t feel harsh on the eyes
- It has advanced security features that ensure safe charging
- Compact and foldable design
- Compatible with most phone cases
- Allows 7.5W/10W fast charging
- It might get heat up after long use
It’s time to stop fumbling for cables in the dark; simply get a wireless charger for your iPhone. They are an incredible tool that takes the hassle out of charging your phone. If you are looking for a good quality wireless charger without budget restrictions, then Anker Wireless Charger is the one for you. However, Apple MagSafe Charger is the best official charger, and RAEGR Arc 400 Wireless Charger is the affordable option. But make sure that you go through the entire list to find the best for you.
Does wireless charging ruin the iPhone?
The answer is a big ‘NO’. Wireless charging does not harm the phone’s battery. While it generates more heat than wired charging, it is manageable by the phone and does not pose any threat to the device.
Is it OK to leave iPhone on a wireless charger overnight?
Yes. The wireless chargers come with intelligent microchips that deliver the precise amount of power that is needed by your device. It stops releasing the power once your device reaches 100%. On the other hand, the mobile device also stops taking in the charge, which makes it safe to leave your phone on a wireless charger overnight.
Which is the best wireless charger for iPhone 13?
All the models of the iPhone 13 lineup are supported by regular Qi wireless chargers. Choice of the best charger depends upon your requirements and budget. However, the one that we recommend you is the Apple MagSafe Charger which offers up to 12W of peak power delivery. This ensures fast and safe charging of your device.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
CashKaro has a team of highly trained, skilled experts who test different products to understand what makes them stand out from the crowd. We analyse them on different factors and consider the unbiased customer reviews before adding them to the list. In this blog, we have evaluated the chargers on different factors like design, price, power delivery, technical specifications, and more. We always ensure to add only the quality products that actually work the best of the rest. We hope that our recommendations will help you have a pleasant and stress-free shopping experience.