Unlike Android smartphones, Apple devices come with proprietary connectors known as lightning ports. They accept reversible lightning cables and the standard cables that you get with your iPhones, iPads, or iPods. However, these cables often break easily with regular usage. If you are looking for a durable and robust alternative to the standard ones, then here are some of the best iPhone charging cables in India.
Our Top Picks :
How Do We Choose the Right iPhone Charger Cables For You?
A Lightning cable is a necessity if you are an iPhone user. In India, a good quality iPhone charger costs anywhere between Rs 250 to Rs 1,500. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best iPhone charger cables, take a look at the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
The first thing you should look for while buying an iPhone charger is the length. An iPhone charging cable may vary from one foot to ten feet. You probably won’t need a long cable if you’re charging in your vehicle or at your work since your phone will be nearby. On the other side, a longer cable will provide you freedom and still enable you to charge your phone if you wish to go a little farther from your power outlet.
As you pull, bend, and throw your iPhone cable into your backpack over time, it will undoubtedly begin to wear down and fray. You understand what we’re talking about if you’ve been using an Apple charger for more than six months. Look for cables that are covered in Kevlar or braided nylon for added tensile strength. Strong materials assist prevent fraying and snagging while maintaining the flexibility and ease of bending of the wire.
The Made for iPod program was first introduced in 2005. It allowed accessory makers to get certification that their products were, in fact, compatible with iPods. Later, to accommodate iPods, iPhones, and iPads, the software was abbreviated to “MFi”. We recommend that you make sure that the product has MFi certification if you ever purchase an accessory for your Apple device that isn’t made by Apple.
A USB-A connection or a USB-C connector is required, depending on where you want to plug the non-Lightning end of the cable in. The older but still widely used USB-A connection has a bigger, rectangular form. In contrast, the USB-C connection, which is smaller and more streamlined, is more common on contemporary gadgets.
List of Top 11 iPhone Charger Cables in India
AmazonBasics iPhone Charger Cable
This lightning cable from AmazonBasics is Apple MFi Certified for charging and syncing your Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, and iPods. The durable nylon fibre cloth provides strength, protection, and flexibility. The high-quality copper wires promote maximum strength and reliable connections.
This 0.9-metre cable features a reversible lightning connector on one side and a USB Type-A connector on the other side. A premium pick for the best iPhone charger cables, this lightning cable supports up to 3A power output for compatible iPhones, iPads, and iPods. Moreover, it has been tested to withstand 90-degree bends 4000 times.
Prominent Features of the AmazonBasics iPhone Charger Cable:
- Lightning and USB ends have an additional layer of protection added to improve durability and reduce fraying
- The laser-welded connections provide more exact outcomes
- Complete charge and sync compatibility with your Apple device is guaranteed by the Apple MFi certification
- Full compatibility for charging and syncing
- Works with Lightning-connected Apple devices
- Copper wires with additional Kevlar encourage the best possible signal quality and strength
- Dependable nylon material for defence, sturdiness, and flexibility
Why We Picked the AmazonBasics iPhone Charger Cable?
The improved AmazonBasics iPhone Charger Cable is an upgrade from the previous model. It is designed to survive 20,000 bends at 95 degrees, giving it a 5X longer lifespan. Additionally, the premium cable has a more attractive overall design. The compact Lightning adapter is tiny enough to accommodate most cases while yet being sturdy enough to survive frequent unplugging and storing
Wayona iPhone Charger Cable
This charging cable from Wayona is compatible with most iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Macbooks. It can sync and charge your Apple devices simultaneously at a rapid speed. The USB Type-A connector on one side can be connected to any charging adaptor, charging station, power bank, or computer. It is 3 feet long and is covered in a nylon fibre jacket to prevent it from breaking and withstand 10000+ bends.
This lightning cable features a durable nylon braided design with premium aluminium housing for superior strength and added flexibility. Designed to offer a 2.4 A charging speed and data transfer speed of up to 480 Mbs, this offering by Wayona is one of the best iPhone charger cables out there.
Prominent Features of the Wayona iPhone Charger Cable:
- The Wayona iPhone Charger Cable is compatible with any charging adapter, multi-port charging station, or power bank
- The charger is intended to shield your gadget from potentially harmful high currents completely
- The cable’s outstanding durability and some of its flexibility are provided by the sturdy nylon braided design
- Thick copper multilayer shielding
- Rapid charging
- Durable and flexible cable
Why We Picked the Wayona iPhone Charger Cable?
The Wayona iPhone Charger Cable is compatible with any charging adapter, multi-port charging station, or power bank. It can charge and sync concurrently at high speed. The cable’s outstanding durability and some of its flexibility are provided by the sturdy nylon braided design, quality aluminium housing, and toughened nylon fibre coiled firmly around the cord. Looking for fast memory cards for your iPhone? Here is our blog covering some of the best memory cards for mobiles in India. Do have a look.
boAt LTG Cable
This lightning charging cable from boAt has a length of one metre and is compatible with most newer Apple devices, from iPhone 5 up to the recent iPhones. It features an indestructible nylon braided skin for stress, stretches resistance, and provides protection against day-to-day wear and tear.
With 480 Mbps transfer speed and 2.4 Amp charging speed, this surely is one of the best iPhone charger cables on the market. The spaceship-grade aluminium casing on the connectors makes for reliable charging. Moreover, it’s tangle-free and indestructible design adds to durability and protection.
Prominent Features of the boAt LTG Cable:
- The boAt cable is dependable to use because of the 2.4A quick charging and 480 Mbps data sync
- The boAt LTG Cable is also an Apple MFi-certified product
- The boAt LTG Cable is stretch and stress resistant with strong nylon braiding and improved frame protection for a hassle-free experience.
- The charger comes with a 1m long tangle-free cord
- Very durable with a lifespan of more than 10,000 bends
- High-speed charging and quick data sync
- Stretch and stress resistant
Why We Picked the boAt LTG Cable?
boAt is a trusted electronics brand in India. All iPhones, iPods, iPads, and other lightning devices are compatible with the boAt LTG lightning cable. It is MFi certified and, therefore, a good option. The stretch-resistant design with the durable cable makes it a popular choice.
Croiky USB iPhone Charger Cables
Croiky fast charging cable is designed and built with premium materials to ensure that your Apple devices sync and charge safely at maximum speed. It is integrated with an intelligent chip that automatically detects the connected device and determines the best charging speed, keeping data transmission stable and fast. Its outer jacket is made of PVC, which helps in protecting the cable from damage and fraying.
The adapter is narrow and small enough to fit most cases yet robust enough. The cable has been tested against 4000 bends to withstand repeated unplugging and storage. What makes it one of the best iPhone charger cables is that it features multiple protection layers that protect your device from over-current, over-temperature, and short circuits.
Prominent Features of the Croiky USB iPhone Charger Cables:
- Four-core copper wires that encourage maximum signal quality and strength
- The TPE and quality copper jacket and enforced connection are robust to repeated bending and coiling
- Unique ultra-durability is ensured by testing under real-world conditions, which also guards against overcharging damage
- Maintains fast and stable data transmission
- Fast charging and syncing
Why We Picked the Croiky USB iPhone Charger Cable?
The Crocky USB iPhone Charger Cable is made from a gold-plated C 48 terminal and tinned copper, which guarantees a 30% improvement in charging performance. Designed and constructed entirely from high-quality components, the Croiky Charger Cable ensures that your Apple devices are syncing and charging at the fastest possible speeds.
In case you are looking to buy iPhone, are you not sure where to purchase it? Here is our blog that you must check, as it contains a list of top sites to buy iPhones in India. Do have a look, and you can thank us later.
Portronics POR-1080 Konnect Pro Data Cable
This lightning cable from Portronics deserves an entry in our list of the best iPhone charger cables for its affordable price point. This Portronics charging cable is 1.2 meters long and is compatible with most Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, and iPods. It is designed for long-lasting use and features a braided nylon jacket to protect it from damage caused by bending. A hard and protective casing encloses the connectors.
It houses reinforced copper cords that maintain the best data syncing speed and provides optimum charging performance. This cable features a unibody nylon housing design that doesn’t tangle and can withstand 6000+ bends.
Prominent Features of the Portronics POR-1080 Konnect Pro Data Cable:
- The Portronics cable has charging as well as data syncing capabilities and is made of high-quality material
- Made from TPE + Nylon Material to ensure that the cable’s life is greatly increased
- The cable is 1.2 meters long and exceptionally thick, making it convenient to use for your comfort at home or work
- Provides optimum usability and performance
- Exceptionally thick and durable cable
- Charging and data synchronization feature
Why We Picked the Portronics POR-1080 Konnect Pro Data Cable?
The Portronics Data is compatible with all devices, including iPad Pro, iPad Mini, and iPad Air. In terms of design and versatility, this cable is exceptional. It is positioned to provide optimum usability and performance. Additionally, the cable is 1.2 meters long and exceptionally thick, making it convenient to use for your comfort at home or work.
Amkette USB Charging & Data Sync Cable for iPhone
This high-standard, reliable USB Cable by Amkette ensures optimum performance. Using this 30-pin cable, you can sync and charge most of your Apple devices with your computer or wall charger. It has a 1.5 m long cord made of fine-quality materials. The flat design makes it tangle-free and gives a hassle-free experience. Additionally, this lightning cable is tested for bends and is a durable pick.
Prominent Features of the Amkette USB Charging & Data Sync Cable for iPhone:
- The Amkette Data Cable provides data communication between your PC and your device at a high speed
- The USB Cable includes a lengthy chord constructed of premium materials
- The flat form of the cable eliminates tangles to make using it a hassle-free process
- The cable’s length allows you more flexibility in meeting all of your demands
- Easy to use and carry
- Flexible and soft cable
- High-quality material dependable
Belkin Lightning Cable
This lightning cable from Belkins is packed with advanced features and is a real find for the best iPhone charger cables. Available in multiple lengths, this lightning-to-USB Type-C cable supports fast charging for iPhones and other USB-powered tech devices. This cable is designed with double nylon braiding that offers strength and resilience against wear and tear.
The premium build of this cable makes it 10X stronger than regular cables. It is accompanied by a stylish leather strap to keep the cord organised in place. This product is MFI-certified for iOS compatibility.
Prominent Features of the Belkin Lightning Cable for iPhone:
- The Belkin Cable can be used to sync music or photographs to a laptop and transfer data from any USB-A connection
- The product has been tested to survive more than 8,000 bends
- The Belkin Lightning Cable has MFi certification
- Durable and long-lasting
- Variety of lengths and colours
- It can also be used to sync and transfer files
Anker Lightning Cable
This lightning cable from Anker puts an end to your charging problems when it comes to choosing the right charging cable for your Apple devices. Because the Lightning cable is 3 feet long, it gives the user additional movement while charging their media player or phone. Apple products, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPods, are compatible with the Anker Powerline.
Prominent Features of the Anker Lightning for iPhone:
- The charging cable has strengthened internal wiring to safeguard your device from any surges or spikes that may occur
- The charging cable has a weight capability of 175 pounds and is reinforced to handle a lot of weight
- The Anker Cable is composed of TPE material, which offers resilience to any rise in the cable temperature
- Strengthened wiring for safety
- Huge weight capacity to withstand pulling, bending, and twisting during use
- Durable and long-lasting
Sounce Fast iPhone Charging Cable
The Sounce Fast iPhone Charging Cable can be used both as a fast charger and a data sync cable. The cable has built-in safety protections and four-core copper wires that support maximum signal quality and strength. It has fast charging and data transfer speeds of up to 480 mb/s. The TPE and superior copper jacket and enforced connection are resistant to repeated bending and coiling.
Prominent Features of the Sounce Fast iPhone Charging Cable:
- The fishbone design of the cable can withstand at least 20,000 bending and insertion tests for further protection and sturdiness
- Upgraded 3D aluminium connectors and proprietary laser welding technology help to guarantee that the metal component won’t break
- The Source Charging Cable is strong and can withstand repeated bending
- Strong and long-lasting
- Made from high-quality material
- Maximum signal quality and strength provided
Duracell USB Lightning Charge Cable
Duracell is a popular and trusted brand in India. It is compatible and built to function flawlessly with MFi or Apple devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The cable is tangle-free and tough-braided. The lightning cable is 1.2 m and can be used to sync and transfer files as well.
Prominent Features of the Duracell USB Lightning Charge Cable:
- Compatible and built to function flawlessly with MFi or Apple devices
- The charging cable comes with a two-year warranty
- The cable can withstand up to more than 10,000
- Fast and stable data transmission
- Durable and long-lasting
WeCool Soft PVC Fast Charging Cable
WeCool’s incredible accessories will elevate your look and experience. The WeCool Fast Charging Cable is created and built by experts in the field. WeCool aims toward the development of audio and mobile accessories via innovation and a distinctive user experience. The WeCool Lightning Fast Charging Cable is a popular choice for iPhone charging.
Prominent Features of the WeCool Soft PVC Fast Charging Cable:
- WeCool is Mfi Certified, providing the certainty of secure charging and data transmission at lightning speed
- The charging cable Ensures full charge and sync compatibility with all iPhones
- WeCool’s incredible accessories will elevate your look and experience
- The cable comes with a one-year warranty
- Sophisticated design
- Secure mobile charging and data transmission
In addition to this, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have listed some of the most used MagSafe accessories for Apple devices in India. Do check it out and let us know if you find it helpful.
Best-Selling iPhone Charger Cables in India
|AmazonBasics iPhone Charger cable||Rs 1,999|
|Wayona iPhone Charger Cable||Rs 1,099|
|boAt LTG Cable||Rs 1,490|
|Portronics POR-1080 Konnect Pro Data Cable||Rs 399|
|Amkette USB Charging & Data Sync Cable for iPhone||Rs 599|
|Belkin Lightning Cable||Rs 1,499|
|Anker Lightning Cable||Rs 2,099|
|Sounce Fast iPhone Charging Cable||Rs 999|
|Duracell USB Lightning Charge Cable||Rs 1,799|
|WeCool Soft PVC Fast Charging Cable||Rs 999|
Apple’s cables are widely used, but they aren’t exactly renowned for their toughness. They are prone to fraying and gradually deteriorating. Therefore, an iPhone charging cable with an MFi certification is important. While making our recommendations, we took into consideration factors like length, durability, MFi certification, and connection. Based on our research, the AmazonBasics iPhone Charger Cable, Wawona iPhone Charger Cable, and boAt LTG Cable are our top picks for the best iPhone charger cables in India. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Which is the best iPhone cable in India?
According to us, the AmazonBasics iPhone Charger Cable, Wayona iPhone Charger Cable, and boAt LTG Cable are the best iPhone charging cables in India. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and choose one that is best suited to your requirements.
Which is better: Lightning or USB-C?
USB-C are much superior to Lightning Cables. Because Thunderbolt, USB 3.2, and USB 4 are supported, the USB-C connector may give speeds that are practically unbeatable. Lightning uses an outdated and very sluggish data and charging standard called USB 2.0.
How long do iPhone chargers last?
An iPhone charger typically lasts a year in excellent working order. The cable portion near the port begins to fray after about a year. In severe circumstances, the conductors within the cable sheath may be seen. Using the cable becomes risky at that point, and therefore, the need to replace it may arise.
Is it okay to use non-Apple cables?
Yes, it is okay to use non-Apple cables. You can use almost any charger with your phone as long as you’re using the correct cable or wireless standard.
Is the iPhone battery damaged by quick charging?
No, quick charging does not harm a cell phone. While everything is possible, your phone is completely secure while fast charging. Fast charging is not harmful to your phone unless there is a design flaw or a technical problem with the battery or fast-charging gadget.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered length, durability, MFi certification, connection, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best SLS-free shampoo in India. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.