Today, smartphones and tablets have become primary media devices where you store all your pictures, music, movies, and much more. Since keeping these files takes a lot of space, an SD card comes in handy. It helps you to expand the storage on your devices and lets you save more data. If you want to choose one of the best memory cards, here are some popular ones that you can grab right now. Check out our selection of the 10 best memory cards for mobiles and tablets, and enjoy additional storage.
Our Top Recommendations
How Do We Choose the Best Memory Cards for Mobiles?
A memory card has become a necessity in today’s day and age. It allows you to expand the storage capacity and makes it easy to transfer files, photos, and music from device to device. While there are so many options to choose from, you can get a good quality memory card between Rs 300 and Rs 5,000, and even beyond.
While choosing the best microSD card for your smartphone, you need to consider some factors that will help you make an informed decision. Here are some of those factors.
There are various types of memory cards available in the market, like SD, SDHC, SDXC, and SDUC and microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, and microSDUC. The major difference between these cards is the storage limitation and compatibility with the device. So, you must carefully select according to your need and requirement.
This is another crucial factor you need to consider while choosing a memory card. There are different capacities of a memory cards, like 4 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, 32 GB, 62 GB, 128 GB, and more. While a high-capacity card will provide you with more storage, it comes at a higher price and might slow down your device. This is why you must learn about your requirement and make a purchase accordingly.
Before you move ahead with the buying decision, look at the phone’s specifications and know whether it is compatible with a memory card or not. Since most smartphones do not come with expandable storage capabilities, you must check the compatibility beforehand.
List of 10 Best Memory Cards for Mobiles in India
SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 32GB
SanDisk is one of the first companies to introduce microSD cards, and its products are considered to be the best options available in the market. This microSD UHS-I 32GB memory card is an A1-rated option with a capacity of up to 1TB.
Prominent Features of the SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 32GB:
- Perfect choice for Android smartphones along with tablets and MIL cameras
- This memory card comes with a high transfer speed of up to 120MB/s
- Files in the memory card can be managed via the SanDisk Memory Zone App
- It is compatible with MobileMate USB 3.0 microSD card reader
- Decent transfer speed
- Large capacity
- Good responsiveness
Why We Picked the SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 32GB?
SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 32GB is an excellent choice for people looking for a large-capacity card. It provides enough room for storing high-resolution images and video and has a decent writing speed, ensuring a better smartphone experience.
Samsung EVO Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB microSD card is one of the best memory cards for mobiles and tablets. It offers a superfast read speed of up to 95Mbps, letting you transfer a 3GB video to your device in just 38 seconds.
Prominent Features of the Samsung EVO Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card:
- Sturdy enough to withstand up to 72 hours in airport X-ray machines, extreme temperatures, and more
- Has enough storage for 4 hours of full HD video along with 6 hours of HD video or 7,500 photos
- This microSD card provides excellent protection and keeps your data safe in all conditions
- Excellent performance
- Great compatibility
- 10-Year limited warranty
- Availability for this model might be an issue
Why We Picked the Samsung EVO Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card?
Samsung EVO Plus MicroSDHC Memory Card is a large-capacity, high-speed microSD card that offers an impeccable smartphone experience. It features UHS-I, compatible with the HS interface and comes with a full-size SD adapter.
HP 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card
HP 32GB microSD memory card is perfect for storing and transferring mobile content across devices, including photos, music, and movies or apps and e-books for school and work. It offers blazing-fast read and write speeds of up to 80Mbps and 30Mbps, respectively.
Prominent Features of the HP 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card:
- It is compatible with the latest PCs, tablets, smartphones, and other mobile devices
- Has a class 10, U1 speed rate to let you store full HD video and photography
- Easy files transfer 16GB to 128GB without the requirement of Wi-Fi signals
- Comes in 4 different storage capacities, i.e., 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB
- Magnet and Shock Proof
- Quick file transfer
- Wide compatibility
- Easy to install
Why We Picked the HP 32GB Class 10 MicroSD Memory Card?
This HP memory card is one of the best micro SD cards for mobile devices and is designed to withstand tough conditions. It is magnet-proof, shockproof, temperature proof, and waterproof to protect your data.
Moreover, we would also like you to check our latest blog, where we have mentioned some of the best iPhone charger cables in India for fast charging. Do have a look.
SanDisk MicroSDXC Memory Card with Adapter
SanDisk SDSQUAR-064G-GN6MA is a 64GB memory card rated Class 10 for optimum performance. It is the best memory card for mobiles with comparatively lesser internal storage and can store 160 song albums and record 320 minutes of full HD videos.
Prominent Features of the SanDisk microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter:
- This card is highly durable and can withstand extreme conditions
- It has a read speed of 100 megabytes per second
- Needs to be operated in a 13ºF to 185ºF (-25ºC to 85ºC) temperature
- You can shoot HD videos and high-quality photos with ease
- Easy to use
- Ultra affordable
- Temperature proof
- Read speed might slow down while shifting large data
Why We Picked the SanDisk microSDXC Memory Card with Adapter?
Offering a blazing-fast transfer speed of up to 100Mbps that lets you transfer 1200 photos in just a minute, this memory card for SanDisk is a great choice to have. This card is rated A1 for faster app launches and is known for offering a better smartphone experience.
Strontium Nitro 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card
Strontium Nitro is a 32GB micro SDHC card that is rated UHS-I U1 to offer high-speed data transfer across devices. With up to 85Mbps transfer speed, this memory card can store a lot of data and allow quick transfer of files.
Prominent Features of the Strontium Nitro 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card:
- Memory classification of this card ranges between 16GB and 256GB capacities
- This is the best memory card for mobiles running on Android, tablets, drones, action cams
- It is a highly durable card that is waterproof, temperature-proof, magnet-proof, & X-ray proof
- High performance
- Protects the data
- Transfer files quickly
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Reading speed is decent
Why We Picked the Strontium Nitro 32GB Micro SDHC Memory Card?
This is one of the high-quality yet affordable memory cards. It can store up to 8,000 MP3 songs along with 13,104 high-quality images, 176 hours of MPEG-4 videos, and 480 minutes of full HD video.
Transcend Information 32GB MicroSD Card
This high-endurance MicroSD card by Transcend is the best memory card for mobiles. This 32GB memory card is suitable for more than 24,000 hours of full HD video recording and playback. It is built to deliver the best storage space and transfer performance.
Prominent Features of the Transcend Information 32GB MicroSD Card:
- This micro SD card can be used in security cameras, surveillance systems, car video recorders, etc.
- A highly durable memory card, it is immune to X-rays, shocks, water, and harsh weather conditions
- Manufactured with top-tier MLC NAND flash chips for high performance & data protection
- Features Error Correcting Code (ECC) for detecting transfer errors
- Well-tested card
- Long-life data retention
- Great reliability
- It is a little expensive
Adata Premier Pro MicroSDXC/SDHC Memory Card
One of the best micro SD cards for mobiles, Adata Premier Pro, is known for its Class 10 digital association speed. It has a storage capacity of 64GB and a read speed of 100Mbps, making it great for shooting high-quality photos and videos without interruptions.
Prominent Features of the Adata Premier Pro MicroSDXC/SDHC Memory Card:
- It is known to load apps much faster than its counterparts from other brands
- The card is backed with 4-proof protection to keep your data safe from harsh conditions
- You can keep 4K Ultra HD and high-quality photos on this card
- This memory card is compatible with a wide range of devices
- Stunning speed
- Highly reliable
- Great protection
- Good build quality
- Does not come with an adapter
Lexar Play 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card
Great value for money, this microSD card by Lexar is a great choice to keep up with all your content like games, videos, movies, music or books. This card features a fast transfer speed of up to 150MB/s, making it quick and easy to load files.
Prominent Features of the Lexar Play 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Card:
- The A1 or A2-rated performance of the card helps to load apps much faster
- It is compatible with Nintendo Switch, portable gaming devices, smartphones, & tablets
- Available in different capacity options like 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB
- Comes with the five-year limited product support for tension-free usage
- High performance
- Large capacity variants
- Tested multiple times
- Premium product but value for money
Western Digital WDD064G1P0C Memory Card
This WD Purple microSD card is a high-endurance card that offers exceptional performance and reliability. It is weather-resistant and humidity resistant and can withstand extreme temperatures from -25° to 85°C.
Prominent Features of the Western Digital WDD064G1P0C Memory Card:
- It is designed with advanced 96-layer 3D NAND technology for better performance
- Available in capacities up to 512GB, making it last longer and good for different devices
- This exceptional card features to meet continuous 24/7 high-definition recording
- Great functionality
- High performance
- Packaging is good
- Good Transfer speed
Kingston Canvas Select Plus 32GB MicroSD Card
With powerful performance, speed, and durability, this Kingston Canvas Select Plus 32GB microSD card is a perfect choice for android devices. It is designed with A1-rated performance and is available in multiple capacities up to 512 GB.
Prominent Features of the Kingston Canvas Select Plus 32GB MicroSD Card:
- It is a Class 10 UHS-I memory card that has a high speed of up to 100MB/s
- This high-quality card is extensively tested to be water, shock, temperature, and x-ray proof
- Good for shooting and developing high-resolution photos and videos with ease
- Easy-to-use card
- Improved performance
- Vibration and shock proof
- Highly durable
Additional storage won’t be a problem any longer with one of the best memory cards for mobiles. In this blog, we have enlisted micro SD card options you can consider buying to expand your device’s storage. These cards are picked on the basis of their transfer speed, build quality and price. From this list, the micro SD cards from SanDisk and Kingston are our top choice. Do let us know which one you prefer the most.
Which memory card is best for mobile in India?
All the above-mentioned memory card options are the best in the Indian market. You can choose any of the options for your mobile device.
What is the difference between SDHC and SDXC?
SDHC is an abbreviation for Secure Digital High Capacity, and SDXC stands for Secure Digital Extended Capacity. The difference between the two is the range of data they can store. While SDHC microSD card has a range from 2GB to 32GB, SDXC microSD can store ranging from 32GB up to 2TB in size.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. We study, test, and compare different products to find the best from the lot. For curating the list of the best memory cards for mobiles, we considered factors like capacity, type, and availability. We also pay attention to customer reviews to ensure that only the best products will make to our list.