Skip to Content
- 1. Gillette Venus Hair Removal Razor
- 2. LetsShave Evior Facial Razor
- 3. Bombay Shaving Company Defender
- 4. Sirona Disposable Hair Removal Razor for Women
- 5. LetsShave Evior 6 Body Hair Removal Razor
- 6. Veet Sensitive Touch Expert Trimmer
- 7. Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razor
- 8. BIC Soleil Disposable Razors
- 9. Tinkle Eyebrow Razors
- 10. Furr by PeeSafe
- 11. Carmesi Facial Razors
- 12. Sanfe Bikini Line Trimming Razor
- FAQs Answered About The Best Razors for Women
Want quick hair removal anytime, anywhere? We bring a list of the best razors for women that glide smoothly on the skin and offer painless hair removal. If you’re having second thoughts about buying a hair remover for yourself, you will be relieved to know that these women’s razors are the perfect equipment to get clean arms, underarms, and legs without any hassle.
List Of 12 Best Razors for Women
Hands down one of the best razors for women, this razor from Gillette is preferred by many women. This easy-to-use razor can quickly and efficiently shave your body hair. Its flexible pivoting head can contour your body’s curves and move smoothly on the skin.
Featuring 3 movable blades attached back-to-back, this women’s razor can remove the finest hair with just one glide. With lubricating strips and a rubber handle for a comfortable grip, it is one of the best hair removal razor for ladies. With this razor, you can get a complete hair removal at just Rs 293.
- This women’s razor has a glide strip that is infused with avocado oils and body butters
- It is a reusable razor that will last you many shaves
- Each refill lasts 2 months
- The replacement heads are on the expensive side
This pack contains three best razors for your face. Featuring a sleek design, this hair removal equipment features a thin blade that can be used to shape eyebrows, upper lip, remove chin hair, peach fuzz and bikini line hair.
Must Check:- Letsshave razor Razor For women
It also exfoliates the skin, has a comfortable grip, and features a cover for its high-quality blade to prevent the user from getting accidental cuts. With all that it offers, these razors are reasonably priced at Rs 339 for a pack of 3.
- This facial razor for women glides smoothly on the skin
- Helps eliminate fine hairs and dead skin
- Can cause facial bumps if not used right
Equipped with a flex-blade, this women’s razor has a compact head that can reach difficult areas very easily. The flex-head can pivot in either direction to offer maximum coverage and easy hair removal without much effort.
Must Check:- Bombay Shaving Company
Ensuring an irritation-free shave, this razor can offer efficient shaving without causing razor bumps and cuts as it glides along the curves of the skin and gently clears off the hair while contouring the skin. It is one of the best razors for women’s private areas and be availed at just Rs 258.
- This women’s razor features an anti-clog design
- Prevents ingrown hair to give it a smooth shave
Sirona Disposable Hair Removal Razor features two Swedish stainless steel blades that provide a close, smooth shave without causing irritation or bumps. With its aloe boost strip, the razor can help you shave and moisturise simultaneously without the need for additional shaving foam.
You may also like to read:- 7 Best Razor Brands In India
Perfect to be used by women who have sensitive skin, this razor is disposable in nature which can avoid infections, bacteria growth and other issues that come with multi-use razors. When used with a foaming base to soften the hair, this razor can help remove them effortlessly. You just have to pay Rs 171 for a pack of 5 razor blades.
- This women’s razor can work without shaving gel
- Gives precise and clean shave that makes it one of the best razors for women
- The razor is meant for a single round of shaving body hair
Our list of the best razors for women cannot be complete without LetsShave Evior 6 Body Hair Removal Razor for women. Smaller in size than other women’s razors, this tiny shaver comes in a plastic pod that consists of one razor handle, one blade cartridge, and one blade case in just Rs 299.
Infused with aloe vera, chamomile, and lavender oil extracts it can moisturise your skin while shaving it. The pivoting head can help you shave hairs from all curves of your body. The rubber handle offers an easy and comfortable grip for close shaving precision and painlessly removes minutest hair. This razor can also enrich the skin with avocado oil benefits and can be used on arms, underarms, bikini area and legs.
- This tiny razor is the world’s first six blade razor
- Brush touch around the blade massages the skin and lift the hairs
- Finding cartridge replacement can be tricky
Looking for a trimmer instead of a razor? Look no further as this is the best trimmer for women that you can get your hands on. You can use it for wet and dry trimming without any hassle and comes with seven delicate accessories to help you achieve precise shape and style.
Get salon like finish when you use this to shape your eyebrows as you can switch between 2 mm and 4 mm trimmer to trim the hairs. Use shape attachment for optimal eyebrow shaping. This is a multi-use trimmer and is also accredited as the best trimmer for bikini line hair removal. This versatile trimmer can be availed at Rs 1,399 at online stores.
- Has different attachments like bikini head, bikini comb, inclinable precision head among others
- The trimmer has no direct contact on the skin so no fear of cuts and bumps
- Can be used for wet and dry trimming
- It is expensive than its counterparts
This disposable razor is a perfect handheld women’s razor that can trim the bikini area, arms, legs, and other body parts quickly and with complete ease. Featuring a glide strip with aloe vera extracts, you can shave on the most sensitive parts of your body with this razor.
One of the best razors for women, this can last you for 2-3 weeks and can remove the minutest hair from the skin. It boasts of easy-grip handle for maximum control and precision. You can get them at Rs 241 for a pack of 5 razors.
- Painlessly removes hair from the skin
- It is a use and throw product that makes it hygienic
BIC Soleil’s disposable razors feature 3 sharp blades that allow easy hair removal and long lasting results. Their razors are designed with a strip enriched with aloe vera and Vitamin E that offers adequate moisturisation so that the blades can smoothly glide over the skin.
Additionally, the textured rubbed pads provide a sound grip. These colourful razors will cost you Rs 2,083 for a pack of 8.
- Colourful collection
- Ideal for all skin types including those with a sensitive skin
Get beautiful brows from the comfort of your home with this set of eyebrow razors by Tinkle. These eyebrow razors are great to pull out excess hair and shape your arches without any hassle. Easy to use, these razors feature high quality, stainless steel, netted blades.
These razors serve a dual purpose and help you not only trim your brows but also act as an exfoliating tool. A pack of 6 will cost you Rs 110 on the Amazon storefront.
- Easy to handle
- Eyebrow razor
Bring your salon at home with these razors for women from the popular feminine hygiene brand PeeSafe. This razor is designed with chromium and PTFE technology to ensure a smooth and soft shaving experience in the bikini region.
It features a special grating on the blade’s edge for easy trimming. You can get this bikini line trimming razor for just Rs 125.
- Reusable blade
- Anti-slip grip
The Carmesi Facial Razor is a multipurpose razor that lets you groom your eyebrows, upper lip, forehead, peach fuzz, chin, & sideburns. It offers instant and painless solution to facial hair. The zigzag pattern of the stainless steel blades prevent nicks and cuts on the skin.
Additionally, these razors feature an anti-slip grip with a curved design that makes for easy use. This pack of 3 razors will cost you Rs 224.
- Protective cap
- Zigzag pattern of blades
Sanfe Bikini Line Trimming Razors feature stainless steel blades that do not rust and give your body an infection and acne free hair removal. Additionally, the anti-slip grip and ergonomic design ensures better control.
The protective cap makes it easy to carry and store, making it a great travel friendly option. You can get it for Rs 139 for a single unit.
- High-quality steel blades
- Ergonomic design
- No cuts
Tips to Get Smooth Hair Removal
Well, now that you a list of the best razors for women, here are some tips for you that might help ensure a perfect, close and smooth shave.
- Always soften the skin with warm water before shaving the hair. Dry shaving can increase the risk of irritation and razor induced cuts.
- Exfoliate your skin before shaving to get rid of the dead skin cells that otherwise may reduce the sharp efficiency of the razor.
- Use a conditioning agent- soap, shaving gels, shaving creams, conditioner; all of them work for a comfortable shave.
- Always shave in the direction of hair growth.
- Post shaving, wash off the residue with cold water to soothe the skin and pores.
- Replace your razors or blades after 6 – 8 shaves.
FAQs Answered About The Best Razors for Women
1. How to choose the best razor for women?
Using a razor is a great alternative to waxing. When looking for the best razors for your personal grooming needs, consider the following:
- It should have multiple blades
- It should have an ergonomic design with an easy-to-grip handle
- Choose the ones that feature moisture strips enriched with aloe, shea butter, vitamin E and other extracts
- Choose ones that are travel friendly and come with a protective cap
- Prefer razors that can be re-used and come with refillable cartridges
2. Do razors make hair grow thicker?
Contrary to popular opinion, razors do not change increase the thickness or rate of growth of body hair. Shaving body hair bluntly chops the hair and gives it a coarse feel.
3. What is the best razor for women?
Gillette hair razors are the most preferred by women. Easy-to-use razor , they can quickly and efficiently shave your body hair. The flexible pivoting head can contour your body’s curves and move smoothly on the skin. The 3 movable blades attached back-to-back, remove the finest hair with just one glide. These razors also feature lubricating strips and a rubber handle for a comfortable grip.