When on your path to reaching your fitness goal, suitable accessories are essential to further your improvement. A yoga mat becomes a must-have accessory to carry out intricate exercises and yoga postures. You will find hundreds of yoga mats sold by different brands on the market. But you can harm your body if you pick the wrong option. To be your assistant in finding your perfect fit, we have curated a list of the best yoga mats in India in different price ranges.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat||Check Prices|
|Keekos Yoga Mat||Check Prices|
|The Cube Double Sided Yoga Mat||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Yoga Mats for You?
If you are set to purchase a yoga mat to support your daily workouts, you should look for the elements below for a good buy.
If you go through a few yoga mats, you will know that not all yoga mats are made from the same substance. Some are made with PVC, while some are made with EVA or TPE. You can even find variants made from rubber and cotton. Through our extensive research, we found that EVA, TPE, and PVC yoga mats have the best durability and comfort. However, rubber and cotton mats are eco-friendly and work well with the body. So, they can be good options as well.
Thickness and Cell Type
Always look for options that have good cushioning. When you perform your yoga postures, you should have good support on your pressure points in the neck, hip, and spine. Moreover, a good grip and cushioning help stabilise all your movement. Besides, it would help if you go for a closely networked (closed cells) yoga mat to ease cleaning and resist microbial growth. The ideal thickness of a yoga mat should be between 4-5mm.
Make a sustainable choice while searching for the best yoga mat. Even though PVC is an excellent material to help your posture and structure, it is harmful to nature. On the other hand, TPE and EVA are eco-friendly. You can go for organic yoga mats made with rubber or cotton but avoid complicated postures on them.
List of the Top 12 Yoga Mats in India
On this page:
- 1. Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat
- 2. Keekos Yoga Mat
- 3. The Cube Double Sided Yoga Mat
- 4. Boldfit Yoga Mat
- 5. Strauss Anti Skid EVA Yoga Mat
- 6. VEDIK Fitness Yoga Mat
- 7. Rapidotzz EVA Yoga Mat
- 8. TEGO Stance Truly Reversible Yoga Mat
- 9. Amazon Brand Symactive Anti-Slip Exercise Yoga Mat
- 10. BOSTER Premium Yoga Mat
- 11. OJS Yoga Mat
- 12. Yogarise Anti-Skid Yoga Mat
- Which brand of yoga mat is the best?
- What is the best thickness for a yoga mat?
- Which yoga mat is better, rubber or foam?
- Which yoga mat is better, 4mm or 6mm?
- How do I choose a yoga mat?
1. Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat
To make the art of Yoga popular worldwide, Fitness Mantra was introduced. The brand provides accessories to carry out workout and yoga sessions in the comfort of your home. Some of the popular offerings of Fitness Mantra include puzzle mats, yoga mats, and yoga bricks. It produces some of the best yoga mats in India that last really long.
Notable Features of Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat:
- This mat comes with a slip-resistant EVA material that helps prevent injuries.
- It has excellent resilience that eases movement and supports your body’s proper balance while exercising.
- The thickness of this yoga mat supports workout sessions and ensures comfort regardless of size and shape.
- Easy maintenance
- Easy on wallet
- 100% non-toxic
Why We Picked Fitness Mantra Yoga Mat?
Comfort is the key feature of this mat, making it one of the best yoga mats in India. The mat adequately cushions your spine, knees, hip, and elbows to keep your body balanced. It uses moisture-resistant technology to easily clean and keep it free from moulds.
2. Keekos Yoga Mat
Keekos is a multi-domain brand that works to better people’s lives in different ways. The products manufactured by Keekos cover the areas of electronics, apparel, baby products, kitchen, and home utility products. The yoga mats produced by this company have won the trust of hundreds of fitness enthusiasts for their attractive properties.
Notable Features of Keekos Yoga Mat:
- The Keekos yoga mat is made with TPE material that is eco-friendly and lightweight.
- The yoga mats resist the growth of bacteria and have a washable surface.
- It comes with a portable bag for easy transfer from one place to another.
- The material is anti-slip and anti-tear, making it a durable yoga mat.
- Cushioned mat
Why We Picked Keekos Yoga Mat?
The anti-slip property helps you attain your desirable posture effortlessly. With that, the thermoplastic resists water to a large extent which helps in maintaining hygiene without many washes.
3. The Cube Double Sided Yoga Mat
The Cube is a one-stop shop for all your gymming needs. From gym kits to yoga essentials, the brand emphasises building a healthy community through suitable exercise and yoga accessories. It is also considered one of the best yoga mat brands for supporting advanced workouts.
Notable Features of The Cube Double Sided Yoga Mat:
- The double-sided yoga mat by The Cube has superior anti-slip performance.
- It is made from lightweight TPE that is tear resistant.
- The yoga mat comes with a travel-friendly carry strap made with high-quality material.
- The mats have alignment lines printed at different points to help you position your body better during workouts.
- It provides high-density support to help with maintaining balance.
- Anti-skin material
- Eco-friendly yoga mat
- Extra thick cushions
Why We Picked The Cube Double Sided Yoga Mat?
The thick TPE yoga mat provides a proper grip while performing yoga. They have the same alignment lines on both sides, hence usable both ways. It comes in different colour options and can be stored anywhere.
4. Boldfit Yoga Mat
Intending to deliver fitness to everyone, the founder of Pallav Bihani opened his venture Boldfit. It is a commercial brand that offers multiple fitness accessories. From nutritional products to gymming and yoga accessories, Boltfit works on developing and bettering fitness products.
Notable Features of Boldfit Yoga Mat:
- Boltfit uses EVA for manufacturing yoga mats. It is an eco-friendly material that is easy to manage.
- The yoga mat provides an extra grip for supporting stretches and difficult postures.
- It is also anti-slip that prevents slipping out of positions and injuries.
- Durable material
- Hand washable
Why We Picked Boldfit Yoga Mat?
It is of appropriate size for any person. With the yoga mat, you get a free strap for carrying the mat anywhere easily. Boldfit is the best yoga mat brand for pilates as it provides an extra grip on all yoga mats.
Moreover, if you are trying to loos your weight, then we would recommend you to consume green teas for weight loss, As it contains good herbs that help in losing fat and improves digestion.
5. Strauss Anti Skid EVA Yoga Mat
Strauss believes that fitness builds confidence, and for the same reason, it manufactures some of the best yoga mats and other fitness accessories of premium quality. It keeps developing unique fitness products to make you feel alive and express your passion.
Notable Features of Strauss Anti Skid EVA Yoga Mat:
- Strauss yoga mat is 6 feet long and has a width of 2 feet.
- It is made of EVA material that has enhanced durability and is well-cushioned.
- Both sides of these yoga mats have the same texture and grip. So, you can use both sides for exercising.
- It has a non-slip surface on both sides that provides excellent slip resistance.
- Well-textured grip
- Made in India
- Easy on wallet
Why We Picked Strauss Anti Skid EVA Yoga Mat?
The eco-friendly EVA material has several feasible properties that make this yoga mat the perfect choice for fitness regimes.
6. VEDIK Fitness Yoga Mat
Vedik manufactures fitness accessories like yoga mats to provide fitness utility products accessible to all. The prices of each product are affordable. All products have several options and are made with superior quality raw components.
Notable Features of VEDIK Fitness Yoga Mat:
- VEDIK makes non-slip workout mats. Both sides can be used for exercises.
- Storing these mats is easy as they are rollable and come with a carrying strap.
- These yoga mats are comfortably cushioned to support very delicate parts of the body, like the spine, elbows, hips, and knees.
- It is made of water and sweat-resistant material designed with moisture-resistant technology.
- Comes in different colours
- Non-slip mats
7. Rapidotzz EVA Yoga Mat
When it comes to fitness, Rapidotzz has A to Z solutions. From ab rolling equipment to smartwatch straps, it has all essential accessories manufactured using the best raw materials. Even though the wide range of products is made with durable materials, they are affordable.
Notable Features of Rapidotzz EVA Yoga Mat:
- The anti-tear 6mm and 8 mm Rapidotzz yoga mats are user-friendly.
- They are 100% made with EVA for extended durability and support an intense workout regime.
- A carry bag comes complimentary with the yoga mat to help you carry it hands-free.
- It has a firm grip on both sides as it is well-textured and firm.
- It is sweat resistant and remains free from moulds for a long time.
- Easily washable
- Ideal thickness for yoga
- Waterproof material
- Many colours available
- Little pricey
8. TEGO Stance Truly Reversible Yoga Mat
TEGO engineers every product with integrity to empower everyday athletes. Boxers, socks, knee pads, yoga mats, sports bottles, and gym towels are the accessories made by the company to support your journey to reach your fitness goals.
Notable Features of TEGO Stance Truly Reversible Yoga Mat:
- The TEGO yoga mats are made of polyvinyl chloride foam, the most relevant material for providing effective grip.
- It is made using antibacterial technology that resists bacterial growth all through the year.
- The mat is closed-cell constructed to avoid flaking out of the foam. The particles are knit closely so that no seepage happens. It also helps in maintaining overall hygiene.
- One side comes with a raised ultra-tactile honeycomb surface, and the other side has a guide-aligned sticky surface to support different challenges in your fitness routine.
- Free of phthalates and lead
- Superior cushioning
- Dense construction
- Comes with a carrying strap/bag
9. Amazon Brand Symactive Anti-Slip Exercise Yoga Mat
Symactive makes everything that can help keep you active and physically strong. It keeps you moving with its activewear range, including sports shoes, t-shirts, polos, and jackets.
Notable Features of Amazon Brand Symactive Anti-Slip Exercise Yoga Mat:
- It is the best yoga mat in India if you are a beginner. It has a decent thickness to help you with your selective workout routine.
- It is made with a combination of LDPE and EVA to provide comfortable cushioning.
- The yoga mat is easily rollable and comes with an inbuilt caring strap for easy accessibility anywhere.
- Anti-slip material
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor workouts
10. BOSTER Premium Yoga Mat
BOSTER serves as a paradise for fitness enthusiasts as it manufactures quirky fitness accessories and supporting materials. The Indian brand focuses on the health and well-being of all Indians and curates value-for-money products.
Notable Features of BOSTER Premium Yoga Mat:
- BOSTER makes premium quality thick mats that are large enough to assist everyone regardless of their shape and size.
- It has an advanced grip on both sides, allowing you to practice challenging posture by stabilising them.
- Comes in numerous colours
- Easy storage
- Eco-friendly material
11. OJS Yoga Mat
OJS can become your go-to brand if you are on a fitness journey and have a knack for unique and colourful stuff. All equipment is made to be comfortable and suitable for all your workout routines.
Notable Features of OJS Yoga Mat:
- OJS yoga mats are made with EVA material and designed to perfection with anti-skid and anti-tear properties.
- The yoga mats are lightweight and can catalyse your workout without requiring a yoga harness.
- It is made with skin-friendly material that does not smell when it comes in contact with your skin.
- The material is recyclable and free of toxins.
- Value for money
- Colour options available
- Eco-friendly material
- Easy maintenance
12. Yogarise Anti-Skid Yoga Mat
Yogarise is solely dedicated to providing you with 360-degree yoga solutions. It is one of the best yoga mat brands in India that researches different materials and technology to upgrade yoga mats.
Notable Features of Yogarise Anti-Skid Yoga Mat:
- The Yogarise yoga mats are made with EVA implementing anti-skid technology. It is not only a durable material but also biodegradable.
- It comes with a caring bag to take them to different locations.
- It has an ergonomic design for perfect workout assistance.
- You can find this product in multiple colours and patterns.
- Sweat and water resistant
- Easily washable
The yoga mats chosen for this list are manufactured by the best yoga mat brands in India. So, you can expect quality products with the best features. The yoga mat from Fitness Mantra is a great option at a reasonable price. You can opt for this one or go through the list and pick one that you find the ideal for your yoga sessions. Do let us know which one is your favourite from the lot.
Which brand of yoga mat is the best?
One of the best yoga mats is that from Fitness Mantra. You can also check out other brands on the list or pick one from popular stores.
What is the best thickness for a yoga mat?
The best thickness for a yoga mat is 4-5mm. Mats with the given thickness and a textured pattern will help you maintain your balance and posture without the fear of slipping.
Which yoga mat is better, rubber or foam?
Rubber yoga mats are mostly preferred because they are eco-friendly, durable, and high-quality. However, they can be a little heavy, and you should avoid them if you are allergic to latex. PVC foam mats are also good as they are moisture-resistant, mildly dense, and flexible.
Which yoga mat is better, 4mm or 6mm?
4mm is a better choice for yoga mats as they offer comfort and stability. 6mm mats can also be chosen if you practice on hard surfaces.
How do I choose a yoga mat?
Yoga mats can be chosen on the basis of their material, texture, thickness, and sustainability. You should check for its resistance and moisture-absorbing capabilities and ease of washing. If you are more prone to the body and joint aches, you might prefer a thicker mat, so you can consider your body type as another factor before choosing a yoga mat.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
We have a team of category-specific researchers who evaluate various items to provide you with reliable recommendations. For the best yoga mats, we have analysed multiple products on factors like material, thickness, sustainability, and comfort. We also took into consideration customer reviews before curating this list. We hope that this list will help you in choosing the right yoga mat with ease.