Skip to Content
- About HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Advantages & Disadvantages
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Fees & Charges
- How to Apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
About HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
The HSBC Platinum Credit card is designed to enhance customer lifestyles and to add a touch of glamour and luxury. This card has various offers to complement shopping, dining and travel related needs. It also comes with a host of amazing benefits and features.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Benefits
On Spending more than Rs. 50,000 in a calendar month, customer can receive a voucher for movie tickets that is worth Rs. 500. Apart from this, they are also liable to receive Upto Rs. 3000 worth free tickets annually as part of this offer.
HSBC Platinum Credit Card holders can avail fantastic discounts on gourmet dining experiences of up to 20% as part of the HSBC Dining Privileges in various top cities.
Waiver on Fuel Surcharge
For spends between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 done on fuel purchases, customers can now enjoy a surcharge waiver of a maximum of Rs. 250 per calendar month.
Air Miles Conversion
Air Miles conversion can be done if cardholders are travelling by flights from Jet Airways or Singapore Airlines.
Visa Concierge Services
All HSBC Platinum Credit Card users can have access to the Visa Concierge Services at all times, from any corner of the globe.
Emergency Card Replacement
If customers lose their HSBC Platinum Credit Cards, while abroad, they can contact the HSBC Helpline numbers or the Visa Global Assistance Services. Post this, an emergency card will be issued within 3 days.
The HSBC Platinum Credit Card is accepted world over in more than 18 million outlets and at over 1 lakh outlets within the country itself.
Customers can pay for their favourite purchases through EMIs using their HSBC Platinum Credit Cards. They can also earn Reward Points on these EMI transactions.
Card holders can get themselves registered by using the card numbers and ATM Pin for Personal Internet Banking. They can also create an ID and Password of their choice.
Online Payment Service
HSBC provides an OTP (One Time Password) for greater security and hence secures their HSBC Platinum Credit Card for usage.
You can avail all these benefits right now, by applying for this HSBC Credit Card via CashKaro.
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility and Documentation
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
- You need to be 18 years to apply
- Minimum annual income should be Rs. 4,00,000 p.a. for salaried individuals
HSBC Visa Platinum Card Documents Required
- Completed credit card application form
- Salaried in MNC – salary slip / certificate
- Proof of residence, identity and PAN card / Form 60 will be required
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Advantages & Disadvantages
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Advantages (Pros)
- No Joining and Annual Fees
- Instant EMI
- Fuel Surcharge waiver and Dining Privileges
HSBC Visa Platinum Card Disadvantages (Cons)
- Visa Concierge Services are no longer applicable
- Mandatory transactions to qualify for rewards
- Higher Interest Rates
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Type of Fee||Charges|
|Finance charges||3.3% per month|
|Over-limit penalty||Rs.500 per month|
|Late Payment Fee||50% of minimum amount due (Minimum Rs. 400-Maximum Rs. 750)|
|Cash Advance charge||2.50% of the transaction or minimum of Rs. 300|
|Foreign Currency mark-up fee||3.5% of transaction amount|
|Charges for Reward Redemption||Rs.50 per redemption|
How to Apply for HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card?
Customers can apply for a HSBC Platinum Credit Card in different ways such as:
- By applying via the HSBC website.
- By calling the HSBC Phone Banking numbers
- By visiting the closest HSBC
One simpler way to apply for the Vistara Infinite credit card is through BankBazaar.com.