Table of Contents
- 1 About IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card
- 2 IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card Benefits
- 3 How to Redeem Reward Points for IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card?
- 4 IndusInd Signature Legend Credit Card Eligibility
- 5 Documentation For IndusInd Legend Credit Card
- 6 IndusInd Signature Legend Credit Card Weekend Offers
- 7 IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Fees & Charges
- 8 IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card Features
- 9 IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card – Advantages & Disadvantages
- 10 How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card?
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 11.1 How do I avail the Concierge services provided by IndusInd Bank?
- 11.2 Is there a fee I need to pay for the Travel Plus Program?
- 11.3 In case of missed connection flight, what is the sum assured amount offered by the Travel Insurance Plan?
- 11.4 What is the cash value of the reward points accumulated on my IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card?
- 11.5 Can I get an IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card add-on credit card for business expenses?
- 11.6 Other Top Credit Cards That You Can Get:
- 11.7 Best Credit Card Offers:
About IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card
IndusInd Bank Legend Credit Card is a premium card of IndusInd Bank, that is suitable for International travels. This card provides all the exclusive benefits like complimentary golf games & classes, complimentary lounge access and priority pass membership to its members.
IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card Benefits
Cardholders can avail all these features and benefits that include:
- Special discounts and offers on dining across the country
- Complimentary access to golf courses across the country as well as complimentary rounds of golf
- 24×7, 365-days dedicated concierge service for any assistance such as travel bookings, hotel reservations or exclusive events
- Complimentary lounge access at over 600 airports across the world with the Priority Pass program
- Get access to VIP lounges through the IndusInd ‘Travel First’ program
- IndusInd Bank Signature Legend credit card comes with this feature “Total Protect”, which covers unauthorized transactions made using this credit card
You can avail all these benefits right now, by applying for this IndusInd Credit Card via CashKaro.
How to Redeem Reward Points for IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card?
Cardholders can redeem their rewards points against a range of handpicked luxury products or services.
Reward points can be redeemed through Indus Moments to avail benefits on various products and services or you can convert them to air miles (JP Miles) and hotel vouchers (redeemable at Oberoi properties).
IndusInd Signature Legend Credit Card Eligibility
- The applicant should be above 18 years of age
- The applicant has to submit proof of identity, proof of address as well as proof of income along with a duly-filled in application form
Documentation For IndusInd Legend Credit Card
In order to apply for the IndusInd Signature Credit Card, you are required to submit some documents like your proof of identity, residence, and income.
Proof of Residence:
- Telephone Bill
- Residence Bill
- Ration Card
- Rental Agreement
- Aadhaar Card
Proof of Identity:
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Id Card
- Driving License
Proof of Income (Salaried):
- Salary Certificate
- Recent Salary Slips
- Employment Letter
Proof of Income (Self-Employed):
- Certified financials
- Recent ITR
- Audited Profit & Loss statement
- Audited Balance Sheet
IndusInd Signature Legend Credit Card Weekend Offers
- Book one movie ticket and get another movie ticket free
- Offer is open for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (4 days)
- Movie ticket discount capping at Rs 300 per transaction
- Please log onto www.bookmyshow.com to book your tickets today
IndusInd Bank Signature Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Type of Fees||IndusInd Legend Credit Card Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 10,000|
|Interest Rate||3.83% monthly or 46% annually|
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100|
|Late Payment Charges||Upto Rs. 100- Nil
Rs. 101 to Rs. 500- Rs. 100
Rs. 501 to 1000- Rs. 350
Rs. 1001 to 10000- Rs. 550
Above 10000- Rs. 700
IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card Features
Making Travel Easier
- Get three fully paid one-way domestic tickets for a flight at any date of your choice. However, this offer has certain terms and conditions that you must know before.
- Get amazing discounts to your favourite destinations with Jet Airways. Get exclusive promo codes wherein you can avail up to 100% discount on base fare and fuel charge.
- Find great deals and discounts on Oberoi Hotels and pamper yourself in luxury at the most amazing destinations.
- You can now get a complimentary priority pass across many international destinations in the world.
- This Priority program enables its users to have direct access to over 600 VIP airport lounges.
- The IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card users are covered with the following insurances:
|Insurance Coverage||Sum assured (up to)|
|Lost baggage||Rs 100,000|
|Delayed baggage||Rs 25,000|
|Loss of passport||Rs 50,000|
|Lost ticket||Rs 25,000|
|Missed connection||Rs 25,000|
IndusInd Bank lets you enjoy awesome discounts when you redeem vouchers using your favourite brands. Check out some of the most awesome retailers where you can redeem the vouchers:
- Charles & Keith
- Louis Philippe
- Urban Ladder
- Hush Puppies
Get access to some of the most beautiful golf courses across the country. The IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card lets you enjoy complimentary golf games and lessons across leading golf clubs in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
The IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card enables its users to book two movie tickets for the price of one. You can book the tickets via BookMyShow and Sathyam cinemas to get this awesome discount.
The Legend Concierge helps its users to get ultimate solutions for all problems. You can now get assistance for hotel reservations, flight bookings, sports and entertainment, flowers and gifts bookings.
Whereas it’s auto assistance features enable its users to get assistance throughout the year. You can now get assistance for roadside repair service, emergency fuel supply, flat tyre services, lost keys, battery service, emergency towing assistance, and accident & medical emergencies.
Now you can protect yourself and your loved ones using IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card. The Total Protect Insurance covers you for the following:
- Fraudulent activities with your card
- Counterfeit fraud
- Air Accident Cover
|Annual Estimation of the Privileges given|
|Signature Privileges||Savings on Market Value|
|Priority Pass membership for you and your partner||$99 x 2 = Rs 13,266|
|Complimentary golf once a month at any of the selective prestigious clubs (assuming Rs 4250 green fees per 18-hole round)||Rs. 51,000|
|Golf lessons and hole-in-one insurance||Rs. 56,000|
|Movie tickets at theatres 3 times a month||Rs. 7,200|
|Savings on fuel surcharge##||Rs. 2,400|
|Annual value of reward points on an average spend of Rs 30,000 per month (450 points per month)||Rs. 6,000|
|Total Savings||Rs. 1,35,866|
|*The above illustration is based on a hypothetical estimate of expenses.|
IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card – Advantages & Disadvantages
IndusInd Signature Legend Credit Card Advantages (Pros)
- Waiver on Foreign currency markup fee
- Complimentary Golf Access
- Complimentary Lounge Access
- Waiver on cash advance fee
- Concierge Services
- Offers on booking movie tickets
- Benefits on dining
IndusInd Legend Credit Card Disadvantages (Cons)
- High Joining Rate
- High Interest Rate
- No Cashback Opportunity
How to Apply for IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card?
Individuals can visit the BankBazaar website and select the credit cards tab. On the credit card homepage, one can choose to explore all cards as well as check one’s eligibility for specific cards.
After specifying any requirements, one has, a list of credit cards that the individual can apply for will appear. Apply immediately by filling in details and hit ‘Apply’. Save money whenever you apply for IndusInd credit cards
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I avail the Concierge services provided by IndusInd Bank?
You can call on 1860 267 7777 to avail the concierge services provided by IndusInd Bank.
Is there a fee I need to pay for the Travel Plus Program?
There is a onetime fee of Rs.5000/- that you need to pay to IndusInd Bank for the Travel Plus Program.
In case of missed connection flight, what is the sum assured amount offered by the Travel Insurance Plan?
You will get a sum assured up to Rs.25,000 sum in case of a missed connection.
What is the cash value of the reward points accumulated on my IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card?
1 reward point earned by IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card is equal to Rs.1. If you wish to redeem these reward points as airline miles, then each reward point is 1 airline mile.
Can I get an IndusInd Bank Signature Legend Credit Card add-on credit card for business expenses?
Yes, you can get an add-on card for your business expenses. Your card will show these expenses separately.