Vivo smartphones require stable voltage control while charging. However, most power banks out there are ineffective in controlling the required power, which damages the smartphone’s battery. So here are some of the best power banks for Vivo smartphones that can juice them up effectively without damaging the battery.
These power banks are also suitable for other smartphones running on Android and iOS. Carrying them around while travelling can offer you on-the-go battery backup for your devices. Here you can also check the top 10000 mAH Power Banks in India under 1500 to power your devices.
Our Top Picks
How Do We Choose the Best Power Banks for Your Vivo Mobiles?
Whether you’re travelling or experiencing frequent power cuts at home, a power bank is essential to keep your phones charged and stay connected with the world. In India, you can get good quality power banks ranging from Rs 599 to Rs 2,999 or more. Here are some factors we considered before creating this list.
Here, we have added power banks that feature 10,000mAh to 20,000mAh capacity so that you can charge your phones multiple times throughout the day. These power banks also feature fast charging.
The list contains many power banks with dual ports for you to charge multiple devices simultaneously. They all have solid exteriors, compact and lightweight bodies, and ergonomic design that is easy to carry around.
All of these power banks are fully compatible with all Vivo Mobiles and can also be used to charge smartwatches, earphones, and more.
List of 11 Best Power Banks for Vivo Smartphones
Mi Power Bank 3i
Xiaomi is one of the most reliable smartphone and accessories brands in India today. The company was launched in 2010 by Lei Jun, Lin Bin, Zhou Guangping, Liu De, Li Wanqiang, Huang Jiangji, and Hong Feng. With headquarters in Beijing, China, Mi operates worldwide and is also known as the second-largest smartphone seller around the globe.
Prominent Features of the Mi Power Bank 3i:
- Features a powerful 10,000mAh Li-polymer battery
- 18W fast charging juices up your mobile phones quickly
- Dual output and input ports offer you the ease of charging multiple devices simultaneously
- Also has 12-layer chip protection
- Has Smart Power Management
- Lightweight build
- Sleek and solid body
Why We Picked the Mi Power Bank 3i?
Mi power banks 3i is the latest variant from the series. Available in shiny blue colour, this power bank has a stylish aluminium casing. It is equipped with a two-way fast charging feature and supports micro-USB and type C-input as well. It has two output USB ports that can be used to charge the devices anywhere.
Redmi Power Bank
When it comes to smartphones and accessories, Redmi can be considered a leader in the Indian market. The Xiaomi-owned brand has a massive clientele in the country and sells affordable products. Whether you’re looking for top-notch smartphones, power banks, cables, or smart TVs, this brand has it all!
Prominent Features of the Redmi 20,000 mAh Power Bank:
- Features a solid 20,000mAh Li-polymer battery to charge your devices multiple times
- 18W charging makes sure that your phones get charged quickly
- It has an ergonomic design that’s easy to carry and travel with
- 12-layer circuit protection ensures your device’s safety
- Offers fast charging
- Gets charged in around 6-7 hours
- Can charge earphones, smart bands, and more too
Why We Picked the Redmi 20,000 mAh Power Bank?
Available in a matte black colour, this Redmi power bank is for those who love keeping it elegant and simple. The power bank has two USB output ports and two input ports. You can use either a micro-USB or type-C cable to charge the power bank. Its outer cover has a groovy design that prevents it from slipping from hands or pockets. The power bank supports universal compatibility with earphones, Bluetooth speakers, smartphones, fit bands, tablets, etc.
URBN Power Bank
URBN is a popular electronics and accessories brand in India that’s gained a lot of success in the past few years. The Made in India brand makes everything from chargers, cables, and power banks to headphones and speakers.
Prominent Features of the URBN 10,000-mAh Power Bank:
- Its 10,000mAh Li-polymer battery keeps your phone juiced up all the time
- 12W fast charging will quickly charge your phones
- 4-level protection ensures your and your device’s safety
- It has a compact size which makes it super easy to carry
- Supports micro-USB and type-C cables
- Compact design
- Comes with an LED indicator
- Premium feel
Why We Picked the URBN 10,000-mAh Power Bank?
This ultra-compact power bank is best for Vivo smartphones. The device fits well on the palm and inside narrow pockets. It has dual input and output ports that are universally compatible. The device is a large-capacity power bank that can charge a smartphone a minimum of 1.5 times. The camouflage cover looks elegant enough to be carried around.
Ambrane Power Bank
Founded in 2012 by Ashok Rajpal, Ambrane is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to power banks in India. The brand also retails electronics such as earphones, smartwatches, mice, and more. The New-Delhi based company has a stellar customer base across the country today.
Prominent Features of the Ambrane 10000mAh Power Bank:
- 10,000mAh Li-polymer battery helps in keeping your devices charged all day long
- 9-layer chipset protection will prevent damage to the body
- Also features 1A fast charging
- Dual input and output ports will charge multiple devices simultaneously
- Lightweight and compact design
- Dual input
- Works with phones, earphones, and more
Why We Picked the Ambrane 10000mAh Power Bank?
Ambrane power banks come in a waterproof variant and have a smart body coated with a simple print. This variant has a premium rubberized body that prevents it from scratches and damage. It is light in weight and compact enough to fit inside narrow pockets and spaces. You can use it to charge smartphones, tablets, fit bands, and other chargeable devices.
Syska Power Pocket100
Established in 1989 by SSK Group, Syska Electronics is a brand that needs no introduction in the Indian market. It is a leading electronics brand that retails LED lights, power banks, personal care products, wires, home appliances, and more.
Prominent Features of the Syska Power Pocket100:
- Made with a strong ABS plastic exterior
- Features a powerful 10,000mAh Li-polymer battery
- A pocket charger that you can carry around anywhere easily
- Dual USB output ports and two input ports to charge multiple devices simultaneously
- Comes with a complementary micro-USB cable
- Compact body
- Excellent battery life
Why We Picked the Syska Power Pocket100?
This power bank by Syska has universal compatibility and helps charge multiple devices uniformly. It is an intelligent device that automatically disconnects the device once they are fully charged. The power bank has an ABS plastic body that is resistant to sudden impacts. It requires a maximum of six hours to juice up fully.
OnePlus Power Bank
Founded in 2013 by Pete Lau and Carl Pei, OnePlus has become a global sensation today with its premium range of smartphones, wearables, and electronics. The Chinese company has a massive customer base in India and continues to gather more with every new launch.
Prominent Features of the OnePlus Power Bank:
- Features 10,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- It supports two-way charging and can also charge two devices simultaneously
- Its body has dual input (micro-USB and type-C) and output USB ports, ensuring universal compatibility
- If you’re looking for an attractive and elegant power bank that complements your device, grab this premium-quality power bank
- Light in weight and has a grooved body for better grip.
- 18W fast charging
- 12-layer circuit protection
- Dual output and input ports
pTron Dynamo Pro
pTron’s Dynamo Pro is the best power bank with a large charging capacity. The youth-oriented electronics brand was founded in 2014 and is owned by Palred Technologies Ltd.
Prominent Features of the pTron Dynamo Pro Power Bank:
- It has a USB output port, a type-C port, and a micro-USB port
- Features an ABS plastic body and an ergonomic curved design for better grip
- The 10,000mAh Li-polymer battery will keep your devices juiced up all-day
- 18W fast charging
- Multiple layers of chipset protection
- Charges in three to four hours
Realme Power Bank
Realme is another successful smartphones and electronics brand from China. It was founded in 2018 by Sky Li and has garnered massive popularity across the globe. It retails smartphones, wearables, phone cases, power banks, smart TVs, and more.
Prominent Features of the Realme Power Bank:
- 20,000mAh Li-polymer battery allows you to charge your phones multiple times
- It has two USB output ports and a USB Type-C port that supports most latest models of smartphones
- This power bank is also equipped with a special low-current charging mode that protects devices while charging
- Has a complementary two-in-one charging cable that can be used to charge devices, gaming consoles, accessories, etc
- 18W quick charging
- 14-layers circuit protection
- Universal compatibility
Portronics POR-1110 Power PRO
Founded in 2009 by Jasmeet Singh, Portronics is a popular electronics company in India. It retails power banks, speakers, earphones, smart watches, cables, and more. The company has its headquarters in New Delhi and a fast-growing customer base across the country.
Prominent Features of the Portronics POR-1110 Power PRO:
- Features a huge 10,000mAh battery that keeps your devices charged all the time
- This one has a sleek and lightweight body that comes in a shimmery white colour and an anti-slip design
- The portable powerhouse is compatible with USB, type-C cables, and micro-USB and efficiently charges devices like smartphones, tablets, fit bands, etc
- It requires approximately five hours to recharge fully
- Fast charging
- 6-level protection
- Universally compatible
Philips Power Bank
Philips is a Dutch multinational company that has some of the best power banks for Vivo, Redmi, and other popular smartphones. This device comes in a lovely blue colour and has a slip-resistant curved design. It is compatible with heavy as well as low-battery devices.
Prominent Features of the Philips Power Bank:
- 10,000mAh battery backup will keep your mobiles juiced up all day
- 1A charging and two slots to charge multiple devices simultaneously
- Overheat protection will keep the device safe
- Voltage current protection
- Supports fast charging
- Comes with an LED indicator
Anker is a leading electronics and accessories brand that makes affordable yet high-quality products. Its product range includes chargers, power banks, cables, etc. This power bank is best for Vivo smartphones and is compatible with iPhones and numerous other devices.
Prominent Features of the Anker PowerCore Power Bank:
- It is light in weight and fits into the narrowest spaces
- The power bank is equipped with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost that together work to deliver fast charging
- It also has a MultiProtect safety system that protects the devices
- The solid 20,100mAh battery charges your phones multiple times
- Ultra-high capacity
- Complementary micro-USB cable
- Matte outer
In addition to this, we do recommend you to check our latest blog covering some of the best Indian android mobile companies. Do check it out and let us know if you find it useful.
Power banks are super useful to keep our devices juiced up no matter where we are. In this article, we have listed some of the best power banks for Vivo Mobiles based on features such as battery capacity, build, and more. While we really like the power banks from Mi, Redmi, and OnePlus, let us know which ones you like the best!
How do I choose a good power bank?
Choosing a good power bank is an effortless task. All you must do is understand your smartphone’s charging requirements, and you’re all set. Besides this, you must also compare the number of portable devices you carry around with the number of ports on the power bank and its battery backup.
Which power bank is better – 10000mAh or 20000mAh?
Without a doubt, power banks with 20,000mAh battery backups are the best ones. While power banks with 5,000-10,000mAh are perfect for charging a device at least twice, a 20,000mAh power bank is equipped with much more battery backup for your devices.
Which power bank is best for fast charging?
Power banks by URBN and OnePlus offer the best fast charging experience to users. They have an impressive power delivery capacity that can charge the devices in comparatively lesser time.
How many mAh is a good power bank?
Ideally, a power bank with a battery backup of 10,000 mAh or above is a good power bank for most users. It can charge a 3,000mAh smartphone at least three times and a 2,500mAh smartphone up to four times. However, depending on your smartphone’s battery requirements, you can also go for 20,000mAh power banks.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Cashkaro’s team of experts conducts thorough research to learn about different available options in the market. They test products on multiple factors to ensure the right addition to the list. For the power banks blog, we considered factors such as power, charging time, design, and price to create a useful list for you. Customer reviews are also taken into account so that no product with negative remarks will make to our list.