Table of Contents
- What is MuscleBlaze Whey Protein?
- Nutrition Value of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Benefits Of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Cons Of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Why Should You Consume Muscleblaze Whey Protein?
- What is Optimum Nutrition?
- Why Should You Consume Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein?
- MuscleBlaze Vs Optimum Nutrition- Which One Should You Take?
- Frequently Asked Questions About MuscleBlaze & ON Whey Protein
To gain muscle mass or shed some unwanted fat, protein shakes are an essential part of any fitness routine. Whey protein are popular supplements to serve the purpose. The increasing awareness of people related to health supplements has made it imperative to choose the right product. The ones we vouch for are MuscleBlaze or Optimum Nutrition.
MuscleBlaze is an Indian nutrition supplement brand that focuses on affordability and flavour variety. ON on the other hand is a US based brand famous for optimum nutrition profile. Let’s stock up on their differences to know which is better, MuscleBlaze or ON?
Read our blog that explains how to compare whey protein brands to understand the method of comparison used here.
What is MuscleBlaze Whey Protein?
Founded in 2012, MuscleBlaze is an Indian sports supplement brand which has now become an authentic, high performing and value for money product., MuscleBlaze which is 100% Whey Protein is giving a tough fight to some of the most renowned international brands. While adhering to cutting edge products, the brand also delights its customers with better tasting products.
Nutrition Value of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
Benefits Of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Digestion: It has easy digestive formula and controls hunger
- Nutrition Profile: The product is crafted with optimum nutrition content
- Vegetarian: The ingredients used to create the product are strictly vegetarian
- Usage: It can be used by people for both, gaining and leaning
- Affordability: Muscleblaze Gold Standard is relatively more affordable than many other products available in the market
- Taste: The taste is good but the quantity of liquid used has to be low otherwise it dilutes the taste
Cons Of MuscleBlaze Whey Protein
- Ingredients: Not much information has been provided about what raw materials are used to manufacture the product
- Authenticity: Since it is new in the market, not many have gained enough trust on the brand yet. Also, the packaging of the product mentions ‘Amino Acid profile has not been tested by us and has to be taken from secondary sources’ which makes us question the brand’s authenticity.
- Taste: If more than 150ml of water is added to the product, it loses its original taste
Why Should You Consume Muscleblaze Whey Protein?
MuscleBlaze helps your body stay energized and keeps you prepped up for active performance. Its protein content can be compared with that of eggs, meat or dairy products. The brand also supports optimal health making it worthy of our investment.
What is Optimum Nutrition?
Manufactured since 1986 for active adults, ON is a Florida based sports nutrition company. ON’s strict ingredient selection makes it one of the most high-quality brands. It created Gold Standard 100% Whey, which is the world’s best selling whey protein.
Nutrition Value of ON Whey Protein
Benefits Of Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard Protein
- Digestion: ON created the slowly digesting protein category with Gold Standard 100% Casein
- Quality: ON carefully selects the most premium raw materials which are then tested and retested for compliance
- Ingredients: It is a blend of 3 kinds of ON whey which helps make it a very well rounded product
- Variety: ON is one of the few sports nutrition companies to manufacture in every product category
- Mixability: Its effective absorption formula makes it easy to blend
Side Effects/Cons Of ON Whey Gold Standard Protein
- Affordability: It is a relatively more expensive product
- Side Effects: Some complain of problems like hair fall as one of the side effects
- Taste: The flavour variety is enough, however, only chocolate is considered as a tasty supplement by ON
Why Should You Consume Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein?
Optimum Nutrition is a dependable brand that is not just reliable but also energizing for all fitness lovers. It is sold all across the world as a high standard brand for all sports supplements. When in doubt, Optimum Nutrition is your answer.
MuscleBlaze Vs Optimum Nutrition- Which One Should You Take?
Compare MuscleBlaze and ON whey protein based on their nutrition values to know which one suits your requirements better. Those who are looking to cut fat should opt for Optimum Nutrition since it is low in calories, fat and carbs. However, consuming an adequate amount of MuscleBlaze can provide more intake of protein and calories.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard seems like a better product for those looking to cut fat. It has much lower calories, fat and carbs.
However, MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein has a more protein and BCAA’s per serving. This gives it a considerable advantage over ON Whey Gold Standard. The high calorie, fat and carb content is primarily due to the larger serving size.
In our opinion, both products are very close substitutes. Those unconcerned by consuming extra calories should definitely go for MuscleBlaze. However, those looking to cut fat should choose ON Whey Gold Standard.
The final deciding factor however, is your budget. Both product prices differ slightly and you can choose the one that fits your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions About MuscleBlaze & ON Whey Protein
What is the difference between the Nutrition value of MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein and Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard Protein?
The nutritional value of MuscleBlaze 100 % Whey Protein and Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard along with the inferences is elucidated in the below table:
|Particulars||MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein||ON Whey Gold Standard Protein||Winner|
|Serving Size||33 gm||29.5 gm||NA|
|Protein||25 gm||24 gm||MuscleBlaze|
|BCAA’s||5.63 gm||5.5 gm||MuscleBlaze|
|Calories||125 kcal||120 kcal||ON|
|Total Fat||1.15 gm||< 1gm||ON|
|Total Carbs||3.71 gm||3gm||ON|
For the best prices for protein supplements like MuscleBlaze and Optimum Nutrition product and to avoid missing a protein supplement sale visit CashKaro.com.