Men lose their hair at an equal frequency at which women do. With a changed lifestyle and everyday stress, it gets even more challenging to keep the hair healthy and manage hair fall. Thus, you must invest in a good hair conditioner for men and watch it work wonders on your hair. Here are our top picks for the best hair conditioners for men that you can count on.
Besides natural factors, growing age leads to your hair losing moisture and volume. Conditioners cater to this requirement while also preventing further hair damage. Also, have a look at some of the best hair conditioners in India.
List of 12 Best Hair Conditioners for Men in India
On this page:
- 1. The Man Company Coconut and Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner
- 2. WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner
- 3. Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner
- 4. Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
- 5. Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
- 6. Man Arden Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner
- 7. Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner
- 8. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
- 9. Himalaya Herbal Hair Detangler and Conditioner
- 10. Dove Intense Repair Conditioner
- 11. Clinic Plus Soft and Silky Cream Conditioner
- 12. Ustraa Turban Pride Conditioner
- Top Hair Conditioners for Men In India With Price List
- 1. Is conditioner good for mens hair?
- 2. How often should men wash hair?
- 3. Is it bad to use shampoo everyday?
The Man Company is one of the leading brands that cater to men’s hygiene and skincare needs. Founded in 2015, this India-based men’s grooming brand has a significant foothold in the industry owing to its specially formulated products. Pick its coconut and aloe vera hair conditioner if you want:
- Deep moisturisation of hair
- Hydrated hair
- Dandruff and flake-free hair
- Healthy hair growth and hair fall prevention
You can easily get this hair conditioner at lowest prices by using The Man Company Coupons.
WOW Skin Science is a 100% natural brand that uses ayurvedic and plant-based ingredients to formulate its products. The brand was launched in 2013 and trades several beauty and wellness products customised as per various issues. The brand has a line of hair conditioners, including the coconut and avocado oil hair conditioner that replenishes the scalp with essential nutrients.
- Controls hair breakage, split ends, hair fall, and frizz
- Conditions hair
- Makes hair silky and smooth
- Eliminates hair thinning and damage
Do check amazing offers on WOW products to get them at the best discounted price .
Known for its sunscreens and sun protection lotions, Garnier has a line of beauty and healthcare products. It is a subsidiary of the French giant L’Oreal Paris and markets hair care products like hair colour, shampoos, and conditioners. We trust the Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner that helps.
- Lessen split ends up to 4 times
- Strengthens hair from within
- Reduces breakage and split ends
- Disinfects the hair, thanks to lemon peel extracts
Mamaearth launched in 2016, with only six products in its catalogue. Soon, the brand gained significant users who trust it for its natural and 100% pure products. If you’re looking for a conditioner that soothes your hair and offers ample hydration, pick Mamaearth’s Onion Conditioner. This product is free of parabens, hypo-allergenic and suits all hair types. Also you can get this mamaearth conditioner at lowest price by using coupon codes for Mamaearth products.
- Reduces hairfall and promotes hair strength
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Detangles hair and controls damage
A subsidiary of Proctor & Gamble, Herbal Essence made its foothold by selling its iconic Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo. With the evolution of formulas and the emergence of new products, the brand now has a whole line of hair care products ranging from hair oils and masks to hair conditioners. We love its Argan Oil and Morocco conditioner for its numerous benefits. The conditioner is made with naturally derived products and is free of toxins and parabens.
- Balances pH of the hair
- Controls hair frizz
- Prevents and treats hair damage
- Makes hair smooth and soft
If you’re looking for a brand that formulates premium-grade products for men? Man Arden is the brand for you. It has a range of products for beard styling, face care, body care and even hair care. Its charcoal conditioner is a product that we love for its effect on the hair. Enriched with hydrating and moisturising ingredients.
- Combat damaged hair
- Nourish and moisturise hair
- Make hair manageable
- Control frizz and make hair soft and smooth
Vogue awarded Tresemmé as the best conditioning brand for hair, and it lives up to its name. The conditioner is enriched with the goodness of vitamin H with silk and keratin proteins. It also nourishes hair and leaves it bouncy and soft.
- Hydrates hair
- Can be used daily
- Moisturises hair to give a satin-smooth and silky texture
L’Oreal Paris is one of the best multinational companies in hair brands. It makes the best hair conditioners for men and women to combat frizzy hair and dryness.
- Adds shine and volume to hair
- Increases length
- Nourishes and hydrates the hair
- Good packaging and pleasant fragrance
An India based company, Himalaya manufactures products using herbal ingredients and Ayurvedic formula. It contains hibiscus and blue water lily extracts that nourish the hair. This is one of the best Himalaya conditioners and has imbibed the goodness of aloe vera, yarrow, chickpea, bean sprout, etc.
- It is a mild conditioner
- Has no side effects
- Keeps the hair smooth-textured and even
- Adds moisture to the hair
The Dove Intense Repair hair conditioner is one of the most top Dove conditioners deeply nourishes the hair and makes them soft. It is used by millions of people all over India. The conditioner has fibre actives that nourish your hair and protects them from damage. The product has the goodness of Keratin which makes it great for your hair.
- Makes hair smooth
- Treats frizz and improves manageability
- Hydrates dry hair and detangle them
Clinic Plus is a widely known brand across India with millions of regular users. The conditioner nourishes your hair from within, making it smooth and soft. It reduces breakage and makes the hair more manageable.
- Enriched with milk proteins
- Promotes growth
- Best for dry and unmanageable hair
- Contains almond oil
- Prevents frizz
A conditioner designed for men with turbaned hair. This conditioner is chemical-free and is made by Happily Unmarried, an Indian brand. The conditioner contains soya proteins, argan oil, and baobab fruit extract to nourish your hair and make it stronger.
- Cures split ends
- Fights hair loss
- Triggers cell growth in hair follicles
- Promotes growth
- Reduces frizz and moisturises scalp
- Also, you can check amazing offers on Ustraa Products to get them at lowest price in India.
Top Hair Conditioners for Men In India With Price List
|Best Hair Conditioners for Men||Price*|
|The Man Company Coconut and Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner||Rs 315|
|WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner||Rs 319|
|Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner||Rs 107|
|Mamaearth Onion Conditioner||Rs 313|
|Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner||Rs 435|
|Man Arden Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner||Rs 349|
|Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner||Rs 155|
|L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner||Rs 129|
|Himalaya Herbal Dryness Defense Hair Detangler And Conditioner||Rs 150|
|Dove Intense Repair Conditioner||Rs 131|
*Prices are subject to change.
1. Is conditioner good for mens hair?
Yes, conditioners are good for men’s hair. All hair types need nutrition and ample hydration to stay strong and healthy. You can pick a conditioner designed specifically for men’s rough hair.
2. How often should men wash hair?
Men should wash their hair at most thrice a week and not more than that. Washing hair frequently can rip the scalp off its natural oils and moisture.
3. Is it bad to use shampoo everyday?
Shampoos are formulated to clean excess buildup and oil from the scalp. If used every day, the cleanser can strip the essential oils of the scalp.