Men lose their hair at an equal frequency at which women do. With a changed lifestyle and everyday stress, it gets even more challenging to keep the hair healthy and manage hair fall. Thus, you must invest in a good hair conditioner and watch it work wonders on your hair. Here are our top picks for the best hair conditioners for men that you can count on.
Besides natural factors, growing age leads to your hair losing moisture and volume. Conditioners cater to this requirement while also preventing further hair damage.
|Our Top Recommendations||Best Prices on Amazon|
|The Man Company Biotin Hair Conditioner||Check Prices|
|WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner||Check Prices|
|Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner||Check Prices|
How Do We Choose the Best Hair Conditioners For You?
Conditioners for men are now available in abundance since men’s grooming kits are increasing in popularity. In India, a good quality hair conditioner for men costs anywhere between Rs 100 and Rs 1,500. Before you jump into our recommendations of the best hair conditioners for men in India, we recommend that you go through the factors that helped us decide on the best products for you.
Your hair type should be the first consideration while purchasing a conditioner. While certain conditioners are only meant to be used on dry or oily hair, others may be applied to every kind of hair. Pick a conditioner that is suitable for the kind of hair you have.
Dry Hair: In order to treat the indications of dryness in your hair, seek a moisturizing conditioner which has more hydrating components.
Oily Hair: When choosing a conditioner for oily hair, look for one that helps balance the amount of oil in your skin and eliminates excess oil on your scalp.
Not everyone responds well to every ingredient in a conditioner. Select a conditioner that has ingredients that are beneficial to both your skin and hair and to have no adverse effects. Avoid using products that include sulphates and parabens in addition to SLS. If your hair is oily, avoid using conditioner with oil in it. On the other hand, an oil-based conditioner will perform best if you have dry hair. Choose sulfate-free conditioners, which are kinder, for delicate hair, colour-treated hair, or scalps that are sensitive.
Common hair problems include dandruff, hair loss, greasiness, dryness, and frizz. Your hair’s quality may suffer if dirt and pollutants build up on it. Your conditioner should cleanse both your hair and scalp while addressing any hair issues you may have. For men with thinning hair, hair loss conditioners containing chemicals that stimulate the scalp to assist growth are a fantastic option.
List of the Top Hair Conditioners for Men in India
On this page:
- 1. The Man Company Biotin Hair Conditioner
- 2. WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner
- 3. Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner
- 4. Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
- 5. Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
- 6. Man Arden Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner
- 7. Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner
- 8. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
- 9. Himalaya Herbal Hair Detangler and Conditioner
- 10. Dove Intense Repair Conditioner
- 11. Shizen Keratin & Argan Oil Hair Conditioner
- 12. Ustraa Daily Use Hair Conditioner
- 13. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner
- 14. Arata Zero Chemicals Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner
- 15. Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner
- 16. TIGI Bedhead Conditioner
- Which is the best hair conditioner in India for men?
- Is conditioner good for mens hair?
- How often should men wash hair?
- Is it bad to use shampoo every day?
- Should men use conditioner on a daily basis?
1. The Man Company Biotin Hair Conditioner
The Man Company is one of the leading brands that cater to men’s hygiene and skincare needs. Founded in 2015, this India-based men’s grooming brand has a significant foothold in the industry owing to its specially formulated products. Pick its biotin hair conditioner if you want a good wash of your hair. The hair conditioner works towards making your hair healthy, thick, and silky.
Prominent Features of The Man Company Biotin Hair Conditioner:
- The Man Company Hair Conditioner heals damaged hair, adds volume, and strengthens hair with each wash
- It has a potent combination of carefully selected natural ingredients
- It also cleans, strengthens, and gives your hair volume
- Deep moisturisation of hair
- Hydrates hair
- Keeps hair dandruff and flake-free
- Promotes healthy hair growth and hair fall prevention
Why We Picked The Man Company Biotin Hair Conditioner?
The Man Company Biotin Hair Conditioner is specially created so you can take good care of your hair. The conditioner, when used with its shampoo, promotes good hair growth. It nourishes your hair and locks in moisture, which gives a soft and smooth hair. You can easily get this hair conditioner at the lowest prices by using The Man Company Coupons.
2. WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner
WOW Skin Science is a 100% natural brand that uses ayurvedic and plant-based ingredients to formulate its products. The brand was launched in 2013 and trades several beauty and wellness products customised as per various issues. The brand has a line of hair conditioners, including coconut and avocado oil hair conditioner, that replenishes the scalp with essential nutrients.
Prominent Features of the WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner:
- Wow Skin Science is known for its high-end, naturally healthy, and effective personal care products
- There are no animal-derived ingredients in Wow Skin Science Hair Conditioner, and it is, therefore, cruelty-free
- For optimal effectiveness, Wow Hair Conditioner combines certified bioactive and makes your hair strong
- Controls hair breakage, split ends, hair fall, and frizz
- Conditions hair
- Makes hair silky and smooth
- Eliminates hair thinning and damage
- Strong smell
Why We Picked the WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner?
The WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Hair Conditioner is made from organic virgin coconut oil, avocado oil, and wheat protein. It does not contain any sulfates or parabens. Your one-stop solution for fixing common hair problems, including split ends, breakage, hair fall, and frizz, is Wow skin science hair conditioner. Do check amazing offers on WOW products to get them at the best-discounted price.
3. Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner
Known for its sunscreens and sun protection lotions, Garnier has a line of beauty and healthcare products. It is a subsidiary of the French giant L’Oreal Paris and markets hair care products like hair colour, shampoos, and conditioners. Every inch of your strands receives nourishment from the Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Fortifying Cream Conditioner, keeping them healthy and lengthened. Men who want to flaunt hair that looks healthy may use this fortifying cream conditioner.
Prominent Features of the Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner:
- With the aid of all-natural components, including apple extracts and high amounts of Vitamin C, this conditioner from the Garnier Fructis line targets the primary cause of hair breakage and split ends
- The Garnier Fructis Conditioner assists you in detangling your hair, greatly simplifying the maintenance of your style regimen
- The conditioner is adaptable enough to work for all hair types, even taking into consideration the variations in hair between men and women
- Lessen split ends up to 4 times
- Strengthens hair from within
- Reduces breakage and split ends
- Disinfects the hair, thanks to lemon peel extracts
Why We Picked the Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner?
The Garnier Fructis Long and Strong Strengthening Conditioner include cutting-edge ingredients that assist in lessening breakage and split ends while strengthening your hair. It is rich in organic fruit extracts, including apple and lemon. The conditioner keeps your hair from splitting, allowing you to grow it longer.
4. Mamaearth Onion Conditioner
Mamaearth launched in 2016, with only six products in its catalogue. Soon, the brand gained significant users who trusted it for its natural and 100% pure products. If you’re looking for a conditioner that soothes your hair and offers ample hydration, pick Mamaearth’s Onion Conditioner. This product is free of parabens, hypo-allergenic and suits all hair types.
Prominent Features of the Mamaearth Onion Conditioner:
- The stimulation of the scalp by onions encourages blood circulation and hair development
- The conditioner softly detangles hair and guards against damage brought on by washing and styling
- The Conditioner is safe for all hair types, including colour-treated hair and is made from only natural materials
- Reduces hairfall and promotes hair strength
- Makes hair soft and smooth
- Detangles hair and controls damage
- Free from sulfates, silicones, and parabens
Why We Picked the Mamaearth Onion Conditioner?
Hair fall is the most prevalent hair problem that may be brought on by stress, pollution, and bad lifestyle choices. You may counteract it with the use of Mamaearth’s Onion Hair Conditioner. The presence of onion oil stimulates the scalp, enhances blood flow, and encourages the development of new hair.
Moreover, we have also created an amazing list of top hair gels for men in India. Pick the most suitable gel from the list and style your hair never before.
5. Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner
A subsidiary of Proctor & Gamble, Herbal Essence made its foothold by selling its iconic Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo. With the evolution of formulas and the emergence of new products, the brand now has a whole line of hair care products ranging from hair oils and masks to hair conditioners. We love its Argan Oil and Morocco conditioner for its numerous benefits. The conditioner is made with naturally derived products and is free of toxins and parabens.
Prominent Features of the Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner:
- The Herbal Essences Conditioner Hair repairs hair that has been damaged, leaving it smoother and softer
- The conditioner is free from paraben, gluten, and colour
- The Herbal Essences Conditioner makes your hair look and feels healthy and less frizzy
- Balances pH of the hair
- Controls hair frizz
- Prevents and treats hair damage
- Makes hair smooth and soft
Why We Picked the Prominent Features of the Herbal Essences Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner?
Herbal Essences has been designated by PETA as a cruelty-free business. Therefore, enjoy the aromas of effervescent citrus, exotic spices, and velvety vanilla without any worry. From the first cap-pop, it will transport you to the warm dunes of Morocco while being free of parabens, gluten, and colourants.
6. Man Arden Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner
If you’re looking for a brand that formulates premium-grade products for men, then Man Arden is the brand for you. It has a range of products for beard styling, face care, body care and even hair care. Its charcoal conditioner is a product that we love for its effect on the hair. The shampoo has been enriched with hydrating and moisturising ingredients.
Prominent Features of the Man Arden Activated Charcoal Cream Conditioner:
- The nutrient-infused combination of activated charcoal thoroughly cleans pollutants from the scalp and hair to leave hair healthy, revitalised and invigorated
- Improves manageability, elasticity, and shine of dull, dry hair by deeply conditioning, detangling, hydrating, and revitalizing it
- The charcoal in the conditioner removes filth and impurities from your hair and scalp and leaves a sparkling clean appearance
- The presence of Shea Butter and Moroccan Argan Oil protects your hair from free radicals and damage
- Combat damaged hair
- Nourish and moisturise hair
- Make hair manageable
- Control frizz and make hair soft and smooth
7. Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner
Vogue awarded Tresemmé as the best conditioning brand for hair, and it lives up to its name. The conditioner is enriched with the goodness of vitamin H with silk and keratin proteins. It also nourishes hair and leaves it bouncy and soft. The professional conditioner from TRESemmé Smooth & Shine is designed specifically for Indian hair and may be used in combination with any oil treatments.
Prominent Features of the Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner:
- The Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner intensely moisturises for salon-quality, silky smooth hair
- The conditioner is infused with silk protein and vitamin H
- The Tresemme Conditioner tames stray hairs and produces up to 7 times smoother hair
- Hydrates hair
- Can be used daily
- Moisturises hair to give a satin-smooth and silky texture
8. L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner
L’Oreal Paris is one of the best multinational companies in hair brands. It makes the best hair conditioners for men and women to combat frizzy hair and dryness. The L’Oréal Paris Total Repair 5 conditioner works to combat the five outward indications of damaged hair: split ends, hair fall, dryness, roughness, and dullness. While the Ceramide functions as a duplicate of the hair’s natural cement, restoring smoothness and leaving it soft and healthy-looking once more, the Pro-Keratin conditioning ingredient strengthens each hair fiber to offer strength and resistance to wear and strain.
Prominent Features of the L’Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Conditioner:
- The Tresemme Smooth & Shine Conditioner aids in combating the five obvious indicators of damaged hair: split ends, hair fall, dryness, roughness, and dullness
- Strengthens hair fibres for smooth, healthy-looking hair
- The conditioner contains potent therapies created with Keratin XS Technology to repair all types of hair damage
- The L’Oreal Conditioner repairs damage caused by heat, style, dryness, or colour treatment
- Adds shine and volume to hair
- Increases length
- Nourishes and hydrates the hair
- Good packaging and pleasant fragrance
9. Himalaya Herbal Hair Detangler and Conditioner
An India-based company, Himalaya manufactures products using herbal ingredients and Ayurvedic formulas. This conditioner contains hibiscus and blue water lily extracts that nourish the hair. This is one of the best Himalaya conditioners and has imbibed the goodness of aloe vera, yarrow, chickpea, bean sprout, etc.
Prominent Features of the Himalaya Herbal Hair Detangler and Conditioner:
- The Himalaya Herbal Hair Conditioner gently hydrates hair strands without weighing the hair down since it contains natural elements
- The innovative detangling product gives knotted hair manageability, minimizes static, and shields hair from further harm
- The presence of blue water lily softens, nourishes, and encourages the development of hair
- It is a mild conditioner
- Has no side effects
- Keeps the hair smooth-textured and even
- Adds moisture to the hair
10. Dove Intense Repair Conditioner
The Dove Intense Repair hair conditioner is one of the top Dove conditioners that deeply nourishes the hair and makes them soft. It is used by millions of people all over India. The conditioner has fibre actives that nourish your hair and protects them from damage. The product has the goodness of Keratin which makes it great for your hair.
Prominent Features of the Dove Intense Repair Conditioner:
- Moisture Lock technology moisturises frizzy, knotted hair without making it heavy
- The Dove Intense Repair Conditioner detangles hair while repairing damage down the length of the hair to give you silky, smooth hair
- The conditioner enters the fibre’s core and aids in preventing damage brought on by heat, style, dryness, or colour treatments
- Makes hair smooth
- Treats frizz and improves manageability
- Hydrates dry hair and detangle them
11. Shizen Keratin & Argan Oil Hair Conditioner
The Shizen Keratin & Argan Oil Hair Conditioner is a mild, hypoallergenic, and secure conditioner for your everyday hair care regimen. The conditioner provides much-needed moisture and nutrition for your hair. Put your hair on the road to full glory with the aid of Keratin, which is crucial for the well-being of your hair! It is a must-have component that strengthens the strands, restores damaged hair, and makes hair shine.
Prominent Features of the Shizen Keratin & Argan Oil Hair Conditioner:
- The Shizen Hair Conditioner moisturises and hydrates the hair and scalp while retaining moisture and forming a barrier
- Argan Oil’s nutrition and moisturisation, along with a comprehensive damage repair treatment, add volume to the hair
- Enhanced with keratin, a crucial protein, the conditioner gives your hair strength and thickness
- Made with natural ingredients
- Promotes hair growth and adds volume
- Moisturises the scalp
12. Ustraa Daily Use Hair Conditioner
The Ustraa Daily Use Hair Conditioner is one of the best conditioners designed for men. The conditioner contains soya proteins, argan oil, and baobab fruit extract to nourish your hair and make it stronger. Get a more hydrated hair and scalp with the Ustraa Daily Use Hair Conditioner.
Prominent Features of the Ustraa Daily Use Hair Conditioner:
- The Ustraa Hair Conditioner makes your hair shinier and stronger
- The conditioner contains Vitamin E to promote healthy hair and enhance blood flow to the scalp
- The presence of Hyssop (Brahmi) prevents split ends and strengthens hair follicles
- Cures split ends
- Fights hair loss
- Triggers cell growth in hair follicles
- Promotes growth
- Reduces frizz and moisturises scalp
Also, you can check amazing offers on Ustraa Products to get them at the lowest price in India.
13. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner
The Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner with argan oil aids in extreme hydration and fortifies weak or damaged hair follicles. The greatest aspect is that this product is suitable for coloured or keratin-treated hair. It is also devoid of any dangerous chemicals like SLS, parabens, etc. One of the greatest hair conditioners offered in India is the oil-based Moroccan Smoothing conditioner.
Prominent Features of the Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner:
- The Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Conditioner aids in repairing hair that has been weakened or damaged by heat style, colouring, or chemical processing
- Intense hydration and mild detangling are provided with Moroccanoil Smoothing Conditioner to reveal more manageable hair
- The conditioner reinforces and realigns the natural keratin structure of hair
- Intense hydration and mild detangling
- Strengthens hair and aligns its keratin structure
- Reduces frizz, improves softness and gloss
- Higher priced compared to other brands
14. Arata Zero Chemicals Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner
The Arata Zero Chemical Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner is made entirely from natural components. It is one of the best hair conditioners for men, thanks to its antioxidant-rich recipe. The conditioner strengthens and moisturises your hair while also delicately detangling and restoring its natural shine. By including this in your grooming supplies, you may be sure that you’ll spend the whole day running your hands over your hair.
Prominent Features of the Arata Zero Chemicals Natural Nourishing Hair Conditioner:
- The conditioner has an intensive moisturising action and is made entirely of natural substances
- The Arata Hair Conditioner provides intense moisturizing that makes your hair glisten and restores your natural shine
- This protein-rich, antioxidant-rich conditioner includes a revitalising combination of hair-strengthening, anti-dandruff, and conditioner for curly hair
- The conditioner restores the natural softness and lustre of your hair
- Free from SLS and parabens
- Natural ingredients
- Helps in detangling hair easily
- May make hair a little frizzy
15. Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner
Some of the greatest hair conditioners are produced by the opulent Ayurvedic company The Forest Essentials. The nutrient-rich, sulfate-free solution is ideal for all hair types and is rich in nutrients. The Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner is one of the best hair conditioners for men. Your hair will be lustrous and soft after using this powerful conditioner, which is filled with nourishing Raw Organic Honey, Bhringraj, Amla, Henna, and Sweet Almond Oil.
Prominent Features of the Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner:
- The Forest Essentials Hair Conditioner gives your hair a stunning shine once it has been entangled
- The Ayurvedic mixture nourishes, repairs, and smoothes hair for a glossier finish
- The conditioner is free from petrochemicals and parabens
- Nourishes and repairs damaged hair
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Detangles and makes hair manageable
- Higher priced compared to other brands
16. TIGI Bedhead Conditioner
Presented to you by TIGI Bedhead, the top professional haircare brand in the world, the TIGI Bedhead Conditioner provides you with an amazing showering experience. This conditioner will increase softness and lustre while retaining vital moisture. Its distinctive toffee paradise scent will dazzle your senses and fulfil your desire for gorgeous hair.
Prominent Features of the TIGI Bedhead Conditioner:
- The men’s specific TIGI Bed Head Peppermint conditioner provides you with a revitalising feeling
- The lightweight conditioner supports healthy-looking hair
- The TIGI conditioner aids in repairing the damage caused by environmental elements
- The presence of menthol stimulates the scalp and combats the sensation of irritation on the scalp
- Repairs and preserves the hair fiber
- Provides strength to hair and prevents it from falling
- Mild and beautiful scent
- Higher priced compared to other brands
It is necessary to have a good hair care routine if you want strong hair that is smooth and shiny. This can be achieved by using good quality conditioners. Based on our research, The Man Company Coconut and Aloe vera Conditioner, WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Conditioner, and Garnier Fructis Conditioner are our top picks for the best hair conditioners in India for men. While making our recommendations, we also took into consideration factors like hair type, ingredients, and hair issues. Let us know which one worked out the best for you!
Which is the best hair conditioner in India for men?
According to us, The Man Company Coconut and Aloe vera Conditioner, WOW Coconut & Avocado Oil Conditioner, and Garnier Fructis Conditioner are the best hair conditioners for men in India. However, we recommend that you go through our entire list and choose one that is best suited to your requirements.
Is conditioner good for mens hair?
Yes, conditioners are good for men’s hair. All hair types need nutrition and ample hydration to stay strong and healthy. You can pick a conditioner designed specifically for men’s rough hair.
How often should men wash hair?
Men should wash their hair at most thrice a week and not more than that. Washing hair frequently can rip the scalp off its natural oils and moisture.
Is it bad to use shampoo every day?
Shampoos are formulated to clean excess buildup and oil from the scalp. If used every day, the cleanser can strip the essential oils off the scalp.
Should men use conditioner on a daily basis?
No, men should not use conditioner on their hair every day. Wash your hair every two to three days, and apply conditioner each day. Your hair will become more flexible, shinier, and stronger after conditioning, which also helps it retain moisture. The intention is to keep your hair from being too stripped of its natural oils while also nourishing and moisturizing it for better management and control.
Why Trust CashKaro Reviews?
Highly experienced and competent researchers at CashKaro work hard to provide you with the finest market suggestions available online. To create a list of products you can trust, we evaluate various products and compare them based on a variety of factors. We considered hair type, ingredients, hair issues, and other aspects while making our recommendations for the best conditioners for men. We really hope that this list will assist you in reaching an educated conclusion.