- Columbia is a one stop shop for outerwear, footwear and sportswear, accessories etc.
- It was founded by Paul and Marie Lamfrom in 1938 and, at present, has a market capitalization of $4.23 Billion
- The company brands are sold in approximately 90 countries. In addition to brand wear, Columbia Sportswear Company also owns Mountain Hardwear, SOREL, paAna and OutDry brands
Things To Buy From Columbia
- Clothing for men, women and kids, footwear, hiking, accessories for trekking, hiking, golf, safari, trail running etc.
What Makes Columbia Awesome?
- It also produces headgear, camping equipment, skiwear and outwear accessories
- You can ship or email personalized gift cards
- Its free loyalty program offers free shipping, reward points on every purchase etc.
- You also get to earn points for sharing your adventures on Twitter, Instagram etc.
- It is Columbia Professional Purchase Program allows professionals who work outdoors like licensed athletes, instructors, media individuals etc. to buy the products at discounted prices
How To Earn CashKaro Cashback At Columbia?
- Sign-in to CashKaro.com
- Type Columbia in the Search Bar
- Browse through offers & coupon codes on the Columbia Store Page
- Click the orange Activate button (Copy a Coupon Code if applicable)
- Click on Visit Retailer
- Shop normally at the retailers site (Remember to paste coupon code)
- Cashback will be added to your CashKaro Account within 72 Hours
- Flipkart, Amazon, Jabong
News About Columbia
- In December 2017, Columbia Sportswear Company announced that Christian Buss has joined the company as Director of Investor Relations
- In 2018, it unveiled the official uniform for the ski teams from the U.S., Canada, Brazil, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Belarus for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games
- Sale and discounted items are not eligible for returns
- Items must be returned within 60 days of the purchase date
- Refunds are done within 7-10 business days
- Debit / Credit cards
Columbia Customer Care
- Call on +91-11-40665000
- Email at email@example.com